Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,802 members, 7,820,805 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:08 PM

My Tenant Has Finish All The Varslean In My Shop. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Tenant Has Finish All The Varslean In My Shop. (5535 Views)

Last Time 2 Ladies Wore Trash To My Shop,now See What This One Wore In My Estate / Fashion Or Madness: See What These 2 Ladies Wore To My Shop Today (photo) / Caught His Landlady And Co-tenant In The Act (advice Urgently Needed) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Tenant Has Finish All The Varslean In My Shop. by BoiledCorn: 7:29pm On Sep 12, 2014
I am young females of under 20 ,Everytime he come to shop, he always buy like 2 or 3 tins of vaslean angry angry I don't know what he use it for. One day I ask him what he use all my vaslean to do and he say I shoul bring 1 tin and follow him to his room angry but I become scare and say no.

Shoul I stop selling vaslin to him? Or shu I report to police? Am scare of him now. angry

5 Likes

Re: My Tenant Has Finish All The Varslean In My Shop. by BoiledCorn: 7:37pm On Sep 12, 2014
Advice please angry angry what he doing with all da vasleans angry
Re: My Tenant Has Finish All The Varslean In My Shop. by Nobody: 7:40pm On Sep 12, 2014
Fvck You..!

10 Likes

Re: My Tenant Has Finish All The Varslean In My Shop. by BoiledCorn: 7:42pm On Sep 12, 2014
TrollMan: Fvck You..!
advice or fvck you too angry angry

5 Likes

Re: My Tenant Has Finish All The Varslean In My Shop. by Nobody: 7:43pm On Sep 12, 2014
Why are you so evil?; Haba!....You ought to even give him a free pack for been a good customer of Yours....Mtchewwww.
Re: My Tenant Has Finish All The Varslean In My Shop. by yuncka: 7:45pm On Sep 12, 2014
Maybe U should follow hm and see for Ursef.

BtW, couuld be dat he's a vaseline collector.

7 Likes

Re: My Tenant Has Finish All The Varslean In My Shop. by Nobody: 7:46pm On Sep 12, 2014
This is a serious matter, pls invite the police.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Tenant Has Finish All The Varslean In My Shop. by hummerwise(m): 7:47pm On Sep 12, 2014
Its none of ur biz wah he does wif the vaseline, wen u no be him mama,,
U shud be concern on how he's gonna start buying cartons of the vaseline so that ur market can move and make ur money.

#advice

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Tenant Has Finish All The Varslean In My Shop. by hummerwise(m): 7:51pm On Sep 12, 2014
TrollMan: Fvck You..!

Sho!!
Bros u harsh oo...
Abi na u dey buy the vaselines? grin grin

6 Likes

Re: My Tenant Has Finish All The Varslean In My Shop. by banjicom(m): 7:54pm On Sep 12, 2014
angry follow him into his room now!

so that you will come back here and post your testimony.

#nonsense

6 Likes

Re: My Tenant Has Finish All The Varslean In My Shop. by BoiledCorn: 7:55pm On Sep 12, 2014
glitest: Why are you so evil?; Haba!....You ought to even give him a free pack for been a good customer of Yours....Mtchewwww.
when ever he come, he look at me wit fuuny eye and now he always want to drag me inside his room angry
Re: My Tenant Has Finish All The Varslean In My Shop. by Nobody: 7:58pm On Sep 12, 2014
BoiledCorn: when ever he come, he look at me wit fuuny eye and now he always want to drag me inside his room angry
Then follow him.....Maybe he wants to pay you the money for his next vasline in advance.

3 Likes

Re: My Tenant Has Finish All The Varslean In My Shop. by Nobody: 8:03pm On Sep 12, 2014
@ boiledcorn , dont pretend u dont know hes using it 4 mastubation. pretender!

3 Likes

Re: My Tenant Has Finish All The Varslean In My Shop. by BoiledCorn: 8:05pm On Sep 12, 2014
glitest:
Then follow him.....Maybe he wants to pay you the money for his next vasline in advance.
if any thin bad do me it your fault angry

1 Like

Re: My Tenant Has Finish All The Varslean In My Shop. by BoiledCorn: 8:06pm On Sep 12, 2014
ajibolabd: @ boiledcorn , dont pretend u dont know hes using it 4 mastubation. pretender!
cheeeeeeeiiiiiii!!!!! So Glitest want me molest angry angry
Re: My Tenant Has Finish All The Varslean In My Shop. by Nobody: 8:09pm On Sep 12, 2014
Him get ghost wer d follow rub am for house , don't panic just start going to ur shop with a knife because him go wan try u one day
Re: My Tenant Has Finish All The Varslean In My Shop. by darisgod(m): 8:15pm On Sep 12, 2014
Stupeed post

1 Like

Re: My Tenant Has Finish All The Varslean In My Shop. by MrCork: 8:15pm On Sep 12, 2014
BoiledCorn: I am young females of under 20 ,Everytime he come to shop, he always buy like 2 or 3 tins of vaslean angry angry I don't know what he use it for. One day I ask him what he use all my vaslean to do and he say I shoul bring 1 tin and follow him to his room angry but I become scare and say no.

Shoul I stop selling vaslin to him? Or shu I report to police? Am scare of him now. angry

...i don't mean to sound rude but is yor head ok? undecided

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Tenant Has Finish All The Varslean In My Shop. by Nobody: 8:20pm On Sep 12, 2014
I think you should mind your business. Aren't the vaselines for sale?

2 Likes

Re: My Tenant Has Finish All The Varslean In My Shop. by Nairalane: 8:25pm On Sep 12, 2014
Open one pack. Look for a paper and write "Boda, e gba Jesu, agbere o dara. Orun apaadi ni alagbere nlo". Tranlate it. Leave it inside the tin and sell it to him.

1 Like

Re: My Tenant Has Finish All The Varslean In My Shop. by BoiledCorn: 8:26pm On Sep 12, 2014
MrCork:

...i don't mean to sound rude but is yor head ok? undecided
why the insalt angry

3 Likes

Re: My Tenant Has Finish All The Varslean In My Shop. by Nobody: 8:27pm On Sep 12, 2014
BoiledCorn: if any thin bad do me it your fault angry

Okay!....I promise to take any responsibility and blame, if anything does happen to you; but go in with him first...abi?.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Tenant Has Finish All The Varslean In My Shop. by Nobody: 8:28pm On Sep 12, 2014
BoiledCorn: cheeeeeeeiiiiiii!!!!! So Glitest want me molest angry angry

Haba now!..I would never even wish this for my worst enemy.
Re: My Tenant Has Finish All The Varslean In My Shop. by computerboy: 8:30pm On Sep 12, 2014
BoiledCorn: I am young females of under 20 ,Everytime he come to shop, he always buy like 2 or 3 tins of vaslean angry angry I don't know what he use it for. One day I ask him what he use all my vaslean to do and he say I shoul bring 1 tin and follow him to his room angry but I become scare and say no.

Since you sell Vaseline, next time you want to post, do yourself a favour and pick one then check the spelling before coming here to talk trash.

mtschheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeèeew! !!!!!!!!!!

6 Likes

Re: My Tenant Has Finish All The Varslean In My Shop. by jnrbayano(m): 8:31pm On Sep 12, 2014

Are the emboldened words same with Varslean on your caption?

If they are same, can't you make their spellings same at least since you don't know the proper spelling of what you sell?

Its well with your generation, say amen!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Tenant Has Finish All The Varslean In My Shop. by BoiledCorn: 8:33pm On Sep 12, 2014
Nairalane: Open one pack. Look for a paper and write "Boda, e gba Jesu, agbere o dara. Orun apaadi ni alagbere nlo". Tranlate it. Leave it inside the tin and sell it to him.
Re: My Tenant Has Finish All The Varslean In My Shop. by BoiledCorn: 8:33pm On Sep 12, 2014
Nairalane: Open one pack. Look for a paper and write "Boda, e gba Jesu, agbere o dara. Orun apaadi ni alagbere nlo". Tranlate it. Leave it inside the tin and sell it to him.
what do that means. Am no yorobar
Re: My Tenant Has Finish All The Varslean In My Shop. by MabraO: 8:47pm On Sep 12, 2014
Boiledcorn u need to work in ur English
Cos u got a very poor English

1 Like

Re: My Tenant Has Finish All The Varslean In My Shop. by Baddo101(m): 8:47pm On Sep 12, 2014

Madam gbeborun. Does it concern U?
Re: My Tenant Has Finish All The Varslean In My Shop. by Baddo101(m): 8:48pm On Sep 12, 2014

U can follow him to his room.....mtcheeeew...
Re: My Tenant Has Finish All The Varslean In My Shop. by BoiledCorn: 8:56pm On Sep 12, 2014
You all are huting my fellings sad sad angry

1 Like

Re: My Tenant Has Finish All The Varslean In My Shop. by Simplefaithy(m): 9:51pm On Sep 12, 2014
aswear English yaf suffered, stl suffering and I hope it won't suffer in d future for ya hand. #well English is hard

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Mr Nairaland 2016|| Why Do You Deserve The Crown? / I Will Never Date UNILAG Girls Again’–nigerian Guy Shares His Encounter With One / Nairalander Guys Let's Confuse The Ladies In The House

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.