Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,488 members, 7,819,769 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:52 PM

Thread for South Korea prospective students - Travel (137) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Thread for South Korea prospective students (536768 Views)

Nigerians In South Korea / Any Prospective Students For University Of Essex, Southend On Sea Campus? / South Korea Visa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (134) (135) (136) (137) (138) (139) (140) ... (189) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Thread for South Korea prospective students by Lordwap(m): 2:37pm On Feb 10, 2018
Are you in SK? Or planing to?
bonachenko:
Please South Korea gurus in the house, please how is the city of Gwangju like? Hope one can easily get job there?

Cc acadollar
Cc Igwe
Cc Wild
Re: Thread for South Korea prospective students by bonachenko(m): 2:54pm On Feb 10, 2018
Lordwap:

Planning to...I wanna know about the city first?

1 Like

Re: Thread for South Korea prospective students by acadollar(m): 4:48pm On Feb 10, 2018
Lordwap:
Re: Thread for South Korea prospective students by acadollar(m): 4:49pm On Feb 10, 2018
bonachenko:
Please South Korea gurus in the house, please how is the city of Gwangju like? Hope one can easily get job there?

Cc acadollar
Cc Igwe
Cc Wild
They have jobs
Re: Thread for South Korea prospective students by temmyj(f): 8:44pm On Feb 10, 2018
Hello house please I'm a little confused oo
I wanted to authenticate my documents with MOE but the information I have with me said if I'm not submitting original documents that I should authenticate the photocopies with the issuing institution. Please that that mean I will do it with my school
Re: Thread for South Korea prospective students by Lordwap(m): 11:39pm On Feb 10, 2018
Their is job, farm work .
bonachenko:

Planning to...I wanna know about the city first?
Re: Thread for South Korea prospective students by acadollar(m): 3:36am On Feb 12, 2018
temmyj:
Hello house please I'm a little confused oo
I wanted to authenticate my documents with MOE but the information I have with me said if I'm not submitting original documents that I should authenticate the photocopies with the issuing institution. Please that that mean I will do it with my school
Who submit original documents to school?
Except you don't need your originals anymore, then that's fine.
Legalize the photocopies and keep your originals ma.

1 Like

Re: Thread for South Korea prospective students by CastedAyo: 7:40pm On Feb 12, 2018
Hey bro, acadollar
Please can I get your Whatsapp digits
Re: Thread for South Korea prospective students by bonachenko(m): 8:26pm On Feb 12, 2018
Nna eh most school i contacted demands you must be able to speak Korean cos majority of their course are taught in Korean
Re: Thread for South Korea prospective students by CastedAyo: 8:58pm On Feb 12, 2018
bonachenko:
Nna eh most school i contacted demands you must be able to speak Korean cos majority of their course are taught in Korean

You don't mean it
Re: Thread for South Korea prospective students by bonachenko(m): 4:42pm On Feb 14, 2018
CastedAyo:

You don't mean it

Serious..its so tiring oo...haven't you make enough enquiry?
Re: Thread for South Korea prospective students by CastedAyo: 9:08pm On Feb 14, 2018
bonachenko:

Nope just started not long
Re: Thread for South Korea prospective students by CastedAyo: 11:23pm On Feb 14, 2018
bonachenko:

Bro... Are you on Whatsapp

Can I gt your Whatsapp digits
Re: Thread for South Korea prospective students by bonachenko(m): 2:36pm On Feb 15, 2018
[quote author=CastedAyo post=65075304]

Bro... Are you on Whatsapp

Can I gt your Whatsapp digits[/quote

Re: Thread for South Korea prospective students by YoungMil: 9:26pm On Feb 17, 2018
Its same application as u will do a normal application. You only need a set of documents that are being required. Check individual school as the requirements may vary. You can contact me for better info 07032066354.
post=64812488:

Hello. Please how did you go about your university track especially the documents.

Did you notarise all four copies or did you notarise one and made copies of that one. Eg for let's transcript.
Re: Thread for South Korea prospective students by Leleky: 10:52am On Feb 18, 2018
Someone please tell me the processing time of South Korea Visa in Abuja, Nigeria?
Re: Thread for South Korea prospective students by Leleky: 3:21pm On Feb 18, 2018
HOW LONG DOES IT TAKE TO GET BACK YOUR PASSPORT AFTER SUBMISSION IN ABUJA
Re: Thread for South Korea prospective students by Shakitibob0: 4:21pm On Feb 18, 2018
Leleky:
Someone please tell me the processing time of South Korea Visa in Abuja, Nigeria?
Have you submitted? It's 10 working days tentatively
Re: Thread for South Korea prospective students by TheMessageOfGod: 10:50am On Feb 19, 2018
CplusJason:
Will be in the beautiful city of Seoul by the end of this month. cool
Hello bro, how is life over there?
Have you been able to secure a job?
Re: Thread for South Korea prospective students by TheMessageOfGod: 10:55am On Feb 19, 2018
Lordwap:
Their is job, farm work .
Hello bro, Have you gone to SK with the 3 months tourist visa?
How is the experience so far? Have you been able to get a job?
Is it possible to extend visa duration there?
I'm making arrangements to send my younger brother over there but the agent says he can only make available 3 months tourist visa.
Re: Thread for South Korea prospective students by tobiasbeecher: 4:55pm On Feb 20, 2018
TheMessageOfGod:

I'm making arrangements to send my younger brother over there but the agent says he can only make available 3 months tourist visa.
Wetin be tourist visa for Nigerians in SK? If you like go dash agent your money na you sabi. Let me warn you, SK POE is one of the most notorious in the world for sending people back from the airport. Coming here with a tourist visa (I don't even know if they give Nigerians that kind of visa), or conference is a big risk because there is a high chance you may be sent back except you are lucky. Be warned, use that money for agent and get admission for your brother and he will come here without any problem. Peace

1 Like

Re: Thread for South Korea prospective students by Lordwap(m): 11:52am On Feb 21, 2018
You can go with tourist visa and extend your visa if you have strong connection.
TheMessageOfGod:

Re: Thread for South Korea prospective students by Shakitibob0: 5:54am On Feb 22, 2018
VISA GRANTED!!!!

May God continue to bless the initiator of this great thread (acadollar) and other notable contributors (will10,tobiasbeecher and Co).... They are indeed a blessing to our generation... Let's do this sharp sharp

7 Likes

Re: Thread for South Korea prospective students by prittygift114: 6:27am On Feb 22, 2018
Shakitibob0:
VISA GRANTED!!!!

May God continue to bless the initiator of this great thread (acadollar) and other notable contributors (will10,tobiasbeecher and Co).... They are indeed a blessing to our generation... Let's do this sharp sharp

Wow! Finally.. Congratulations bro.
Re: Thread for South Korea prospective students by prittygift114: 9:11am On Feb 22, 2018
Shakitibob0:
VISA GRANTED!!!!

Please what's your major and Uni?
Re: Thread for South Korea prospective students by kagari: 9:38am On Feb 22, 2018
Shakitibob0:
VISA GRANTED!!!!

Congrats bro and thanks for the patronage
Re: Thread for South Korea prospective students by Leleky: 11:28am On Feb 22, 2018
Congratulations. Please how long did it take them to process your visa application after you submitted at vfs. Hope is study visa?
Shakitibob0:
VISA GRANTED!!!!

Re: Thread for South Korea prospective students by Shakitibob0: 11:34am On Feb 22, 2018
kagari:

Congrats bro and thanks for the patronage
yes oo... My able cheap tickets' professor
Re: Thread for South Korea prospective students by Shakitibob0: 11:36am On Feb 22, 2018
Leleky:
Congratulations. Please how long did it take them to process your visa application after you submitted at vfs. Hope is study visa?
9 working days, I got a message from vfs that my passport was ready for collection

1 Like

Re: Thread for South Korea prospective students by tossytiller: 5:39am On Feb 23, 2018
pls guru in the house , what is d best option to go for in SK , cuz am a SSCE holder and I was unable to further more dew to lack of funds since 2005 so am looking for a better city to go and work and make money pls any advise? will be very happy if I can see someone to guide tru
Re: Thread for South Korea prospective students by YoungMil: 11:59am On Feb 23, 2018
What course and school?
Shakitibob0:
VISA GRANTED!!!!

Re: Thread for South Korea prospective students by Nobody: 2:36pm On Feb 23, 2018
It's unfortunate!
They denied my bro Visa undecided
It bounced back within 7days of submission, not even a single reason. cry

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (134) (135) (136) (137) (138) (139) (140) ... (189) (Reply)

General U.S.A (student) Visa Enquiries / Living In Australia/life As An Australian Immigrant / Nigerians In Oslo, Norway

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.