Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,151 members, 7,818,474 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:46 PM

Thread for South Korea prospective students - Travel (181) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Thread for South Korea prospective students (536491 Views)

Nigerians In South Korea / Any Prospective Students For University Of Essex, Southend On Sea Campus? / South Korea Visa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (178) (179) (180) (181) (182) (183) (184) ... (189) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Thread for South Korea prospective students by babatundea87(m): 2:26am On Jun 20, 2021
Bedafud:
Hi guys,

I've successfully passed the 2nd round selection of the korean government scholarship program (kgsp). Now, I am working on my medical check-up and should send it to them next week.

Please is there anyone here who got this wonderful opportunity so that can work and share ideas together?

Thanks.

Pls i sent you a mail

Re: Thread for South Korea prospective students by Kizitodraggz: 3:15am On Jun 21, 2021
Please house, can I get admission into a south Korea university to do my masters with a 2.2 result and if yes I want to know if I can get the admission with 2.7 Gpa .thanks
Re: Thread for South Korea prospective students by 4everEdward(m): 8:53am On Jun 21, 2021
Kizitodraggz:
Please house, can I get admission into a south Korea university to do my masters with a 2.2 result and if yes I want to know if I can get the admission with 2.7 Gpa .thanks

yes, but sk is on lockdown
Re: Thread for South Korea prospective students by nbolaji(m): 7:53pm On Jun 24, 2021
Please I will like to enquire about E-3 visa. Please I would like to confirm if the researcher will be allowed to travel immediately with his family or the family will join after a while.

Thank you.
Re: Thread for South Korea prospective students by Pasca07: 5:15am On Jun 26, 2021
4everEdward:

yes, but sk is on lockdown
lockdown? grin stop spewing what you don't know..They are not on lockdown

1 Like

Re: Thread for South Korea prospective students by 4everEdward(m): 1:43pm On Jun 27, 2021
Pasca07:
lockdown? grin stop spewing what you don't know..They are not on lockdown

Mumu man they are
Re: Thread for South Korea prospective students by saipn: 3:18pm On Jun 27, 2021
4everEdward:

Mumu man they are
you are the real mumu here.. south Korea is not on lockdown.It the Kigali you managed to travel to dey enter your brain
Re: Thread for South Korea prospective students by 4everEdward(m): 6:34pm On Jun 27, 2021
saipn:
you are the real mumu here.. south Korea is not on lockdown.It the Kigali you managed to travel to dey enter your brain

Animal wey never been to lagos grin grin grin
Re: Thread for South Korea prospective students by 4everEdward(m): 6:42pm On Jun 27, 2021
saipn:

Useless animal Shebi you don see am. Idiot

Re: Thread for South Korea prospective students by saipn: 6:12am On Jun 28, 2021
4everEdward:

you see what I said earlier?the Kigali has really made you a local champion, imagine Rwanda citizens that I dey help get factory job for daegu here in south Korea is what you see as big deal?as I said before south Korea is not on lockdown I don't need to start telling people here where I am chatting from.... concerning the word animal it shows you are the real monkey here with your fake information
Re: Thread for South Korea prospective students by saipn: 6:14am On Jun 28, 2021
4everEdward:

Useless animal Shebi you don see am. Idiot
your generation is the useless animal here, instead of you to seek information from the embassy foo.ls like you keep spewing rubbish on nairaland
Re: Thread for South Korea prospective students by arena07: 6:22am On Jun 28, 2021
4everEdward:

huh what is this?the person you were quoting is in south korea you are idiot.... Ooh you travelled to rwanda you thought you have arrived?ode oponu see his big head no wonder you lack sense
Re: Thread for South Korea prospective students by King8080: 7:01am On Jun 28, 2021
Bros no need for the names calling

1 Like

Re: Thread for South Korea prospective students by uchman(m): 8:05am On Jun 28, 2021
This one funny shaa,
One person think say him don arive...
�️‍♀️

1 Like

Re: Thread for South Korea prospective students by lekanlaniyan(m): 8:13pm On Jun 28, 2021
How is South Korea my people? I greet you sir's and Ma's.

Pls I want to ask, which other side hustle can someone do in SK while doing his masters program.

Thanks for your response.

God bless you.
Re: Thread for South Korea prospective students by dancingkween: 2:56pm On Jul 01, 2021
House please I authenticate my documents 2 years ago at the embassy, please can I still use it for admission?
Re: Thread for South Korea prospective students by dancingkween: 2:58pm On Jul 01, 2021
I authenticated my documents at the ministry of education and Foreign Affairs 2019, please can I still use the same document to do my application?
Re: Thread for South Korea prospective students by dancingkween: 3:20pm On Jul 01, 2021
[color=#990000][/color]Please can someone guide me on documents that I will need for master's studies and the process. I authenticated some of my documents 2019, can I still use the same document for my application? You can write me on cedarx70@gmail.com or drop your contact, I will contact you. Thank you.
Re: Thread for South Korea prospective students by Idara4y: 10:09am On Jul 05, 2021
Hello, please I'll like to know if there's anyone from Lagos who took Topik test and/or applied for KGSP and had to do it in Abuja, please kindly share how you went about it.

I need to take the Topik test, but I don't have anyone in Abuja who could help me with it. If anyone has any info please kindly share. Thanks
Re: Thread for South Korea prospective students by Jiyke(m): 10:31am On Jul 16, 2021
Tessyoptimist:

For those looking for student visa and want to do it themselves without agent.

You can contact me... I will help you with document submission and running around for other documentation processes here to secure admission from korean universities.

Then you can go to the embassy to apply for visa.

Please know that this isn't a free gig

I charge for it
Pls, how can reach you, I want to get some info from u
Re: Thread for South Korea prospective students by princetx(m): 9:06pm On Jul 19, 2021
Mmh, na wa ooo. Nobody de here again ooo.

What is going on?
Re: Thread for South Korea prospective students by babakb: 5:40am On Jul 20, 2021
princetx:
Mmh, na wa ooo. Nobody de here again ooo.

What is going on?

Nothing is going on, you or your sponsor need over 10 million naira in your accounts to obtain study visa to south korea.

It's money matters now.

For UK, US, Australia, Canada etc you will probably need over 15 million naira.

No short cuts and no easier ways angry angry angry
Re: Thread for South Korea prospective students by chaiks: 3:52pm On Jul 20, 2021
What if the money is in the account of my sponsor alone?
babakb:

Nothing is going on, you or your sponsor need over 10 million naira in your accounts to obtain study visa to south korea.

It's money matters now.

For UK, US, Australia, Canada etc you will probably need over 15 million naira.

No short cuts and no easier ways angry angry angry
Re: Thread for South Korea prospective students by babakb: 9:25pm On Jul 20, 2021
chaiks:
What if the money is in the account of my sponsor alone?

No problem as long as the sponsor is any of your parents or at least your sibling that shares the same surname with you.

Once you have solved the money issue, I believe you can put other required documents together.
Re: Thread for South Korea prospective students by Jiyke(m): 8:51am On Jul 21, 2021
babakb:

No problem as long as the sponsor is any of your parents or at least your sibling that shares the same surname with you.

Once you have solved the money issue, I believe you can put other required documents together.
What if I was able to get someone that would deposit such amount of money on my account, how long does it need to stay on my account for me to get the bank statement and present to the embassy or school....
Re: Thread for South Korea prospective students by chaiks: 9:10am On Jul 21, 2021
Wow. Thank you. What is if the sponsor bear a different surname? Am planning of writing IELTS so I can apply for scholarship. I heard scholarship is easy if you take IELTS.
babakb:

Re: Thread for South Korea prospective students by babakb: 2:00pm On Jul 21, 2021
Jiyke:

What if I was able to get someone that would deposit such amount of money on my account, how long does it need to stay on my account for me to get the bank statement and present to the embassy or school....

At least 3 months...
Re: Thread for South Korea prospective students by babakb: 2:02pm On Jul 21, 2021
chaiks:
Wow. Thank you. What is if the sponsor bear a different surname? Am planning of writing IELTS so I can apply for scholarship. I heard scholarship is easy if you take IELTS.

I have not been to south korea before but I know that most scholarships are given to candidates that passed the Topik exam (Korean Language).
Re: Thread for South Korea prospective students by Jiyke(m): 3:11pm On Jul 21, 2021
babakb:

At least 3 months...
That 3 months is wahala o
Who can leave 10milion on someone's account for 3 months oo
Re: Thread for South Korea prospective students by babakb: 4:44pm On Jul 21, 2021
Jiyke:

That 3 months is wahala o
Who can leave 10milion on someone's account for 3 months oo

The Corona Pandemic has made all developed countries to be on red alert.

(1) (2) (3) ... (178) (179) (180) (181) (182) (183) (184) ... (189) (Reply)

General U.S.A (student) Visa Enquiries / Living In Australia/life As An Australian Immigrant / Nigerians In Oslo, Norway

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.