Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,203 members, 7,835,995 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:58 PM

Thread for South Korea prospective students - Travel (35) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Thread for South Korea prospective students (538700 Views)

Nigerians In South Korea / Any Prospective Students For University Of Essex, Southend On Sea Campus? / South Korea Visa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (32) (33) (34) (35) (36) (37) (38) ... (189) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Thread for South Korea prospective students by judith989(f): 6:15pm On Jun 04, 2015
sheguru:

Notarization is different from legalization. If its notarization it can be done in courts in any city but if legalization its where abuja and ministry of education and foreign affairs comes to play.

Schools in SK that I researched requires legalization of documents for post graduate studies. Am not 100% certain for language studies, will find out later tonight.
i am not sure i agree with you. almost all the schools i have researched on (about 12) all state that you have to notarize copies of your documents, not legalize... but i stand corrected with adequate explanations.
Re: Thread for South Korea prospective students by sheguru(f): 9:02pm On Jun 04, 2015
judith989:

i am not sure i agree with you. almost all the schools i have researched on (about 12) all state that you have to notarize copies of your documents, not legalize... but i stand corrected with adequate explanations.

Write them and ask, causse when I did, I realized that the notarization they mean is actually legalization. I feel its different schools, diferent rules though.I am talking strictly on post graduate program(masters/phd).
Re: Thread for South Korea prospective students by xp17(m): 11:49pm On Jun 04, 2015
georgesegun87:
Pls frd how do u get visa to south Korea
I did not use visa, I just got flight itinerary and flew there
Re: Thread for South Korea prospective students by cybug: 11:55pm On Jun 04, 2015
xp17:
shocked shocked
Re: Thread for South Korea prospective students by Pasca07: 7:56am On Jun 05, 2015
sheguru:

Write them and ask, causse when I did, I realized that the notarization they mean is actually legalization. I feel its different schools, diferent rules though.I am talking strictly on post graduate program(masters/phd).
i think acadollar is in the best position to clarify this issue......
Re: Thread for South Korea prospective students by Enitsua3M(m): 8:00am On Jun 05, 2015
sheguru:

Join a bus that is heading to abj from any major park in Lagos, when you enter abj, you need to then pick a cab and tell the cab ministry of education, the cab will take you there directly. The whole process is not a one day thing, as you need to go to federal ministry of foreign affairs very early in the morning after you are done with ministry of education.
Hope you have somewhere to sTay in abj.
Can I legalise my documents at the ministry of education in Lagos
Re: Thread for South Korea prospective students by xp17(m): 11:30am On Jun 05, 2015
You guys should protect yourselves from the resent outbreak of " middle eastern respiratory syndrome(MERS) 3 have died from it in pyeongtaek and some school across the affected areas are shutdown.

1 Like

Re: Thread for South Korea prospective students by sheguru(f): 12:00pm On Jun 05, 2015
Enitsua3M:

Can I legalise my documents at the ministry of education in Lagos

Noo, its solely done @ their head office which is abuja. You can also pay them a visit in that Lagos office and enquire.
Re: Thread for South Korea prospective students by milkydaddy(m): 10:52pm On Jun 06, 2015
sheguru:

Noo, its solely done @ their head office which is abuja. You can also pay them a visit in that Lagos office and enquire.
& it's mandatory 4 evry aplicants to legalize their docs b4 granted adm lett?
Re: Thread for South Korea prospective students by idoo4love: 1:27am On Jun 07, 2015
Hello Acadollar,
After much reading and insight I have decided to stick my head here with you. I want to ask you 2 question....

1) In applying for a Language course for UG at Dr David Son school,what are the requirements needed for me and when is d deadline since admission is on now..

2) What is the minimum amount needed in other to get my visa .Ranging from tuition,ticket fee,accomodation and BTA.

Thanks ,hope to hear from you soon.
Re: Thread for South Korea prospective students by milkydaddy(m): 12:24pm On Jun 07, 2015
@idoo4luv,i wil admonish u to go and read page 2 & 3 of diz thread very well.
Re: Thread for South Korea prospective students by Tgud3: 12:14am On Jun 08, 2015
@accadolar abeg do we need to notarize bank statement too? And please how can we get the family document stuff ?
Re: Thread for South Korea prospective students by acadollar(m): 1:30am On Jun 08, 2015
Tgud3:
@accadolar abeg do we need to notarize bank statement too? And please how can we get the family document stuff ?
No you don't have to notarize bank statement.
Get fam. document in court.
Re: Thread for South Korea prospective students by idoo4love: 8:40am On Jun 08, 2015
Tgud3:
please what are the docs needed for language course for UG...pls I need it urgently
Re: Thread for South Korea prospective students by Tgud3: 9:09am On Jun 08, 2015
Thanks bro, Pls do I need scan photocopies of the notarized documents to the email or the original notiarised ones
Re: Thread for South Korea prospective students by guru1234: 7:46pm On Jun 08, 2015
@igwe and acadollar is TOEF or other english proficiency required from naija student to study in korea?

1 Like

Re: Thread for South Korea prospective students by milkydaddy(m): 10:09pm On Jun 08, 2015
guru1234:
@igwe and acadollar is TOEF or other english proficiency required from naija student to study in korea?
It depends on d schl u're plyin 2,but based on wat i learnt & heared 4rm accadolla it is CAPITAL"NO "
Re: Thread for South Korea prospective students by guru1234: 10:32pm On Jun 08, 2015
ENGLISH proficiency has been a common requirement from schools i have checked so far....or Nigerian student is an exception since our degree is tot in english.......for those already their pls clarify.
Re: Thread for South Korea prospective students by milkydaddy(m): 8:08am On Jun 09, 2015
cybug:
shocked shocked
how true is dis?or are u just kidding?
Re: Thread for South Korea prospective students by milkydaddy(m): 8:16am On Jun 09, 2015
xp17:
How true it is?or just kidding.jst flew to s.k witout visa
Re: Thread for South Korea prospective students by milkydaddy(m): 8:40am On Jun 09, 2015
@Acadolla & other gurus on diz forum.i mailed daehen university via lmbababa@naver.com to knw their proceedins,bt my message failed 2 delivered,becoz there is no any user for such address.anyone wit correct mail address should kindly help.1 luv
Re: Thread for South Korea prospective students by xp17(m): 9:42am On Jun 09, 2015
milkydaddy:
How true it is?or just kidding.jst flew to s.k witout visa
I'm a duo citizen; USA and Nigeria. I used my USA passport and it's visa free to south korea

1 Like

Re: Thread for South Korea prospective students by milkydaddy(m): 3:22pm On Jun 09, 2015
xp17:
I'm a duo citizen; USA and Nigeria. I used my USA passport and it's visa free to south korea
Ok
Re: Thread for South Korea prospective students by milkydaddy(m): 3:26pm On Jun 09, 2015
[quote author=milkydaddy post=34578743]@Acadolla & other gurus on diz forum.i mailed daehen university via lmbababa@naver.com to knw their proceedins,bt my mesage failed 2 delivered,bcoz there is no any user 4 such addres.any1 wit corect mail.Reponse
Re: Thread for South Korea prospective students by Tgud3: 9:03pm On Jun 09, 2015
@milkdaddy Guy the email is correct, I mailed them and I haven't got any failed delivery maybe you should check your email or network
Re: Thread for South Korea prospective students by guru1234: 11:56pm On Jun 09, 2015
Tgud3:
@milkdaddy Guy the email is correct, I mailed them and I haven't got any failed delivery maybe you should check your email or network

Mayb u shud try mail dem again....their is something wrong, i mail dem and it got bounced immediately as well....something is wrong with d email add.
Re: Thread for South Korea prospective students by guru1234: 11:59pm On Jun 09, 2015
@Accadollar pls can u or any of the boss in d house confirm if dahean skool of language application is ongoing presently....and if u cud help us with a contact mail....tanks much love to everyone in d house
Re: Thread for South Korea prospective students by Tgud3: 7:21am On Jun 10, 2015
Please accadolar help us check the email although I haven't got any reply but the mail delivered and wasn't bounced back
Re: Thread for South Korea prospective students by milkydaddy(m): 8:24am On Jun 10, 2015
Tgud3:
Please accadolar help us check the email although I haven't got any reply but the mail delivered and wasn't bounced back
Dat was xactly wat mail encountered,dat made me 2 bliv sumtin was wrong wit their mail
Re: Thread for South Korea prospective students by acadollar(m): 3:12pm On Jun 10, 2015
They have been complaining that you guys keep sending spam messages and virus as attachment to them, i have complained about this on my personal email earlier.
That was why they keep changing emails.
Please the yahoo boys here, you guys should stop

(1) (2) (3) ... (32) (33) (34) (35) (36) (37) (38) ... (189) (Reply)

General U.S.A (student) Visa Enquiries / Living In Australia/life As An Australian Immigrant / Nigerians In Oslo, Norway

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.