Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,023 members, 7,814,501 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 01:53 PM

Thread for South Korea prospective students - Travel (37) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Thread for South Korea prospective students (535395 Views)

Nigerians In South Korea / Any Prospective Students For University Of Essex, Southend On Sea Campus? / South Korea Visa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (34) (35) (36) (37) (38) (39) (40) ... (189) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Thread for South Korea prospective students by combatant2015: 12:14pm On Jun 12, 2015
Thanks@accadollar.
Plz does any1 knws d address for the south korean embassy in lagos?
Re: Thread for South Korea prospective students by guru1234: 12:35pm On Jun 12, 2015
acadollar:

Is up to you, as a student, you are legally permitted to work 20hrs a week after your ist semester,Graduate students that goes to school once or twice a week has more time to work, so it depends on the school.

Bro will the 20hrs a week be up to the said $1200-$1500 u mentioned earlier or d said amt is for 10/11 hrs?
Re: Thread for South Korea prospective students by emamos: 4:22pm On Jun 12, 2015
combatant2015:
Thanks@accadollar.
Plz does any1 knws d address for the south korean embassy in lagos?
www.google.com

3 Likes

Re: Thread for South Korea prospective students by guru1234: 7:02am On Jun 14, 2015
guru1234:

Bro will the 20hrs a week be up to the said $1200-$1500 u mentioned earlier or d said amt is for 10/11 hrs?

@accadollar pls shed more light on this sir
Re: Thread for South Korea prospective students by roughdiamond(m): 7:57am On Jun 14, 2015
I think we should take it easy with this guy(accadolar).some questions are just irrelivant,if you can't do some personal findings how do you think life will be over there.If you observe,many have left for SK with accadolar's help but refused to show up due to our atitude.Should he joins them too,this thread will die off.Just imagine the reaction of Mr David,let's grow up pls.By God's grace all with good intentions must get there.God bless us all

6 Likes

Re: Thread for South Korea prospective students by suxes2005(m): 9:22am On Jun 14, 2015
roughdiamond:
I think we should take it easy with this guy(accadolar).some questions are just irrelivant,if you can't do some personal findings how do you think life will be over there.If you observe,many have left for SK with accadolar's help but refused to show up due to our atitude.Should he joins them too,this thread will die off.Just imagine the reaction of Mr David,let's grow up pls.By God's grace all with good intentions must get there.God bless us all

GBAM!!!

Imagine people concentrating about the salary
asking the guy how much they will earn.

Things are not always the same as they are written
on paper.

If you're truly ready to be a good and law abiding
citizen, get there first and see things for yourself

~ Sheyi

9 Likes

Re: Thread for South Korea prospective students by acadollar(m): 10:10am On Jun 14, 2015
suxes2005:

GBAM!!!

Imagine people concentrating about the salary
asking the guy how much they will earn.

Things are not always the same as they are written
on paper.

If you're truly ready to be a good and law abiding
citizen, get there first and see things for yourself

~ Sheyi
My brothers, Is so suprising, assuming a Visa officer is on this thread, he has already assumed that Nigerians are not coming here to study but money mongers. at times i wonder if people understand that this place is a social and public site with thousands of people all over the world accessing it.

7 Likes

Re: Thread for South Korea prospective students by suxes2005(m): 11:22am On Jun 14, 2015
acadollar:

My brothers, Is so suprising, assuming a Visa officer is on this thread, he has already assumed that Nigerians are not coming here to study but money mongers. at times i wonder if people understand that this place is a social and public site with thousands of people all over the world accessing it.

As in ehn, there are bigger opportunities in
SK compare to this working and earning $1500 alone

Tech startups are making it big there.

Americans needs to learn Asian's longevity and
one can bridge the gap btw SK and USA

Guys, like a poster wrote above, learn something
before going anywhere in the world.

It's been long I spent a straight 3-months in Nigeria
always going from one place to the other and I
don't work abroad...

How do I earn money ? Internet Marketing and blogging

Fine, it might be little but it's enough to cater for
my lifestyle and I'm so proud of myself anywhere
I go!

Biko, you can even go to South Korea, prepare for a
solid 1 year feeding and rent and schoool fees, then
find a way to get into a school and be their
representatives....

Nigerians will be happy to go through you to come study
there... too many things to say

Research about SK online. Read and read

~ Sheyi

10 Likes

Re: Thread for South Korea prospective students by Tgud3: 11:34am On Jun 14, 2015
I tire for this people too o, I don't know what you need again, everything we need he has talked about it and the next thing is to start processing and contact the school yourself but people are after money and they are looking for a way to boycott school. Abeg Nobody should ask foolish question here again o

2 Likes

Re: Thread for South Korea prospective students by milkydaddy(m): 1:08pm On Jun 14, 2015
@Gurus1234 i sight u..we just need 2 mingle 2geda 2 make dis s/korea trip dreams come true.sum guys on dis thread are jst toothless buldog come 2 derail d thread witout having meaningful questns 2 ask

1 Like

Re: Thread for South Korea prospective students by guru1234: 5:15pm On Jun 14, 2015
milkydaddy:
@Gurus1234 i sight u..we just need 2 mingle 2geda 2 make dis s/korea trip dreams come true.sum guys on dis thread are jst toothless buldog come 2 derail d thread witout having meaningful questns 2 ask
travelling to a foreign land survival is one of the most essential so u knw what to prepare and what to expect@accadollar i dont mean to ask too much...i still remain ur guy...mk man knw wetin dey wella before e jump ni.....ONE LOVE
Re: Thread for South Korea prospective students by suxes2005(m): 11:02pm On Jun 14, 2015
guru1234:

travelling to a foreign land survival is one of the most essential so u knw what to prepare and what to expect@accadollar i dont mean to ask too much...i still remain ur guy...mk man knw wetin dey wella before e jump ni.....ONE LOVE

Of course, its good to ask questions and no man is
an Island. Contrary to what milkdaddy is insinuating
above, you should ask questions but not ridiculous
ones.

This site is been visited by foreigners and even
ECOs - so we gotta be careful and ask the right questions.

Make sure your question has not been answered
here yet and make sure you can't find answer on
Google - then fire on here!

One love bro.

~ Sheyi

2 Likes

Re: Thread for South Korea prospective students by acadollar(m): 2:38am On Jun 15, 2015
Hapyhome:
HAPPY HOME RESTAURANT in South Korea
For your best AFRICAN FOOD.64-15 Itaewon dong,Seoul OR call =027973185 or 01028402005
Yea guys this the best place to eat all types of Nigerian food.

2 Likes

Re: Thread for South Korea prospective students by milkydaddy(m): 6:58am On Jun 17, 2015
Gurus,havin got my H.N.D transcripts,jst wana ask,is it mandatory 2 notarize both my O.N.D & H.N.D transcriptz?or no nid 2 notarize my O.N.D in as much d@ i'm putin in 4 masters.secondly,wil I DHL docs or scan&send via mail 2 s/k schl 4 verificatn?
Re: Thread for South Korea prospective students by milkydaddy(m): 11:53pm On Jun 17, 2015
Tgud3:
@milkdaddy you just need to gather docs high school ,birth cert plus diploma/degree certificate and go to any high court close to youyou and tell them you want to notarize those docs they will help u to do it
I'm glad to tell you that i have done the notarization of my docs.having done this whats d next step house?waiting patiently to hear from mr Acadolla and other gurus
Re: Thread for South Korea prospective students by Zhul001(m): 9:14am On Jun 18, 2015
Op i will be in Gwangju by july 3 by Allahs grace,for world university games. do i require yellow fever card to travel down there?

1 Like

Re: Thread for South Korea prospective students by milkydaddy(m): 11:17am On Jun 18, 2015
milkydaddy:
I'm glad to tell you that i have done the notarization of my docs.having done this whats d next step house?waiting patiently to hear from mr Acadolla and other gurus
Urgent response plz
Re: Thread for South Korea prospective students by guru1234: 11:32am On Jun 18, 2015
milkydaddy:

Where did u get this done@milkydaddy
Re: Thread for South Korea prospective students by sheguru(f): 11:54am On Jun 18, 2015
milkydaddy:

Which schl are you applying to? Gather all their required documents and follow whichever means they said to send it to them.

1 Like

Re: Thread for South Korea prospective students by Tgud3: 12:13pm On Jun 18, 2015
@milkdaddy I just did mine at the court yesterday (notarization) although I didn't do my OND result and I have started mailing schools to know there requirements
Re: Thread for South Korea prospective students by milkydaddy(m): 1:03pm On Jun 18, 2015
guru1234:

Where did u get this done@milkydaddy
I did it @ d federal high court benin city
Re: Thread for South Korea prospective students by milkydaddy(m): 1:12pm On Jun 18, 2015
Tgud3:
@milkdaddy I just did mine at the court yesterday (notarization) although I didn't do my OND result and I have started mailing schools to know there requirements
Is ND nt d@ import@?since we're applyin 4 msc
Re: Thread for South Korea prospective students by somtiano2(m): 3:14pm On Jun 18, 2015
good afternoon house, please I finished my secondary school in 2010, with 8 A's and 1 C4. am planning to apply for admission in south korea, my uncle is already there. please I want to know the cheapest school to apply for undergraduate courses or is applying for language courses first @ daehan theological school better. I will be funding my bills, right now I have 150,000 in my account, but with God am sure I can get the rest of the money to foot my expenses. please house I need urgent advices so I can start arranging my documents from tomorrow. Thanks and remain blessed
Re: Thread for South Korea prospective students by acadollar(m): 4:02pm On Jun 18, 2015
Zhul001:
Op i will be in Gwangju by july 3 by Allahs grace,for world university games. do i require yellow fever card to travel down there?
Yes
Re: Thread for South Korea prospective students by Tgud3: 8:54pm On Jun 18, 2015
@milkydaddy I don't know if its important o, its only accadolar that can shed more light on that
Re: Thread for South Korea prospective students by milkydaddy(m): 9:58pm On Jun 18, 2015
Tgud3:
@milkydaddy I don't know if its important o, its only accadolar that can shed more light on that
@Acadolla,kindly cum 2 our aids.is it necessary 2 notarize our OND results?we tot HND transcripts av cover it up
Re: Thread for South Korea prospective students by acadollar(m): 8:33am On Jun 19, 2015
milkydaddy:
@Acadolla,kindly cum 2 our aids.is it necessary 2 notarize our OND results?we tot HND transcripts av cover it up
Notarize all certificates

1 Like

Re: Thread for South Korea prospective students by somtiano2(m): 8:56am On Jun 19, 2015
somtiano2:
good afternoon house, please I finished my secondary school in 2010, with 8 A's and 1 C4. am planning to apply for admission in south korea, my uncle is already there. please I want to know the cheapest school to apply for undergraduate courses or is applying for language courses first @ daehan theological school better. I will be funding my bills, right now I have 150,000 in my account, but with God am sure I can get the rest of the money to foot my expenses. please house I need urgent advices so I can start arranging my documents from tomorrow. Thanks and remain blessed

Oga Acadollar please come to my aid sir
Re: Thread for South Korea prospective students by PURITYMYPRIDE(m): 9:20am On Jun 19, 2015
Guys i am touched to say a big thank you to our brother acadollar.Time is the greatest asset we have in life.Acadollar has been spending so much energy and time trying to answer everybody's question.Even when some of us are repeating questions.For me it is not easy.Thank you brother.God bless you.

2 Likes

Re: Thread for South Korea prospective students by milkydaddy(m): 9:33am On Jun 19, 2015
acadollar:

Notarize all certificates
Thanx 4 ur swift response.God'll continue 2 ooze his blessins upon u.Havin notarized all my docs watnxt,am i going 2 scan&send it 2 d schl email,or DHL it 2 dem 4 verificatn?

(1) (2) (3) ... (34) (35) (36) (37) (38) (39) (40) ... (189) (Reply)

General U.S.A (student) Visa Enquiries / Living In Australia/life As An Australian Immigrant / Nigerians In Oslo, Norway

Viewing this topic: joezy23(m)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.