Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,154 members, 7,818,492 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:16 PM

Thread for South Korea prospective students - Travel (53) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Thread for South Korea prospective students (536500 Views)

Nigerians In South Korea / Any Prospective Students For University Of Essex, Southend On Sea Campus? / South Korea Visa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (50) (51) (52) (53) (54) (55) (56) ... (189) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Thread for South Korea prospective students by acadollar(m): 10:00am On Dec 10, 2015
zioncity555:
This is my Email, the world Acadollar henry4christ2011@yahoo.com , waiting for the response Sir , more wisdom And knowledge to you Sir , thanks And Jah bless.
Did you see your mail?
Re: Thread for South Korea prospective students by acadollar(m): 10:07am On Dec 10, 2015
igwe2015:

Why do u need a lease agreement. ..dont the school have rooms were u can stay ....then u need to find a school with rooms for rental ..6months or 1yr ..
Another good option.
Or if you have someone here you ask for his help in getting lease docs, they normally refund the money whether u come or u no come.
Thats how i did mine.
Re: Thread for South Korea prospective students by unclephilio123(m): 10:34am On Dec 10, 2015
acadollar:

Another good option.
Or if you have someone here you ask for his help in getting lease docs, they normally refund the money whether u come or u no come.
Thats how i did mine.
sir dat d exact challenge I'm facing now.just dat I dnt knw any1 in exception of u guyz. N God almigty.I neva mind if u can give any helphands.waiting to read frm u brodaly bikko
Re: Thread for South Korea prospective students by uzhi(m): 2:04pm On Dec 10, 2015
Thanks @ accadolar and igwe. I know I need to apply, just explained for you to know how to guide me. I intend putting my program on hold here for a year because I have option to do it online. Then after one year in South Korea, I can now reactivate the program and complete it since its MSc.
Thumbs up for you guys !

[Qquote author=acadollar post=40858272]
So far you are legally residing residing in Europe, you can apply from there,location of the sponsor does not matter, what matters is having a sponsor.[/quote]
Re: Thread for South Korea prospective students by zioncity555(m): 6:55pm On Dec 12, 2015
I so much appreciate all those that have put more effort of light to this thread, may your wisdom never run dry, And mostly the World Renown ACADOLLAR, may your wisdom never run dry, And Jah bless you ALL .

2 Likes

Re: Thread for South Korea prospective students by naijatisumi: 1:44pm On Dec 17, 2015
2016 gonna be my Year IJN....I will definitely celebrate here with you guys.

2 Likes

Re: Thread for South Korea prospective students by Hehehehe1: 2:46pm On Dec 17, 2015
observed this thread from page 1 to this page... wana apply for msc directly, bt d problem is some requires u take a korean proficiency test//// i dont speak nor write korean undecided...seoul nat uni is it. abeg hw do i go about that? anybody help
Re: Thread for South Korea prospective students by acadollar(m): 3:26pm On Dec 17, 2015
Hehehehe1:
observed this thread from page 1 to this page... wana apply for msc directly, bt d problem is some requires u take a korean proficiency test//// i dont speak nor write korean undecided...seoul nat uni is it. abeg hw do i go about that? anybody help
They offer korean lang training in Abuja.
or you apply for Korean Lang classes in Seoul Nat Uni which after that, you go fr Masters

1 Like

Re: Thread for South Korea prospective students by georgesegun87: 5:29am On Dec 18, 2015
@ACADOLLAR... Pls can u send me our do I go abt d accommodation to my email address georgesegun87@gmail.com... Thks alot

acadollar:

They offer korean lang training in Abuja.
or you apply for Korean Lang classes in Seoul Nat Uni which after that, you go fr Master
Re: Thread for South Korea prospective students by jugreency3: 9:54pm On Dec 20, 2015
A
Re: Thread for South Korea prospective students by acadollar(m): 12:12am On Dec 21, 2015
jugreency3:
Please, did you pay your tuition fee before your admision letter was sent to you or you paid part?
Re: Thread for South Korea prospective students by sharone21(f): 12:45am On Dec 21, 2015
Hi,
1)PLS because of present exchange rate of N250=1 dollar, i may go for korean language course at cheaper Language Cultural centre since bank statement needed is 3-5000 dollars max. After my language course will university require 10000dollars bank statement? 2)Is TOEFL important for me? Iv a Diploma in English apart from my BSc Physics& i teach english + creative writing as a teacher+ other evidences. 3) What student visa fee? 4)PLS info on churches in Busan that offer free accommodatn. PLS Reply. winkHi,
1)PLS because of present exchange rate of N250=1 dollar, i may go for korean language course at cheaper Language Cultural centre since bank statement needed is 3-5000 dollars max. After my language course will university require 10000dollars bank statement? 2)Is TOEFL important for me? Iv a Diploma in English apart from my BSc Physics& i teach english + creative writing as a teacher+ other evidences. 3) What student visa fee? 4)PLS info on churches in Busan that offer free accommodatn. PLS Reply.
Re: Thread for South Korea prospective students by acadollar(m): 2:55pm On Dec 21, 2015
Its good that u want to do it in Nigeria however after Language course, you still need to prove that you have 10,000 to take care of yourself here in your first year.
Most schs ask for 15k usd.

2.most schs that ask for Toefl can give u a pass if you can get attestation letter that all your studies has been with english language.

3. As a Nigerian, you are NOT allowed to teach english here.

4. I have not been to Busan and don't have knowledge abt that. Use google to find abt that one.
Re: Thread for South Korea prospective students by jugreency3: 7:11am On Dec 25, 2015
Can you just listen to your self? If really you know about sk very well, y did you not start d post? You are calling him a liar when you dont even have solution to the question. Stop forming what you are not and stand down
Re: Thread for South Korea prospective students by acadollar(m): 2:43pm On Dec 26, 2015
While you wait for next year to apply, try and take any of the English proficiency test like TOEFL or IETLS. With your good grades in these test you stand the chance of getting admission and full scholarship in some schools. Check out Kumoh university, Hallym university and other schools. Ask Google!!!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Thread for South Korea prospective students by acadollar(m): 2:45pm On Dec 26, 2015
Look for schools that offer scholarship to foreigners or better still if u have some base pay the tuition and when ur here u can always adjust. For jobs, it depends on the kind of job ur looking for and also how much time ur program will allow u if u get admitted But if u are hard working u can survive here and make it ur starting point.
MERRY XMAS!

3 Likes

Re: Thread for South Korea prospective students by saipn: 8:07am On Dec 27, 2015
acadollar:
Look for schools that offer scholarship to foreigners or better still if u have some base pay the tuition and when ur here u can always adjust. For jobs, it depends on the kind of job ur looking for and also how much time ur program will allow u if u get admitted But if u are hard working u can survive here and make it ur starting point.
MERRY XMAS!
same to you and happy new year in advance...preparing to apply for msc in theology by next year June at daehan university......
Re: Thread for South Korea prospective students by tboibamz: 1:12pm On Dec 28, 2015
compliments of the season everyone

has anyone tried kumoh institute of technology,gumi?.been doing some research and the school seems interesting

anyone with an idea?..thanks and GOD bless

3 Likes

Re: Thread for South Korea prospective students by yuugo: 8:26pm On Dec 28, 2015
acadollar:
MERRY XMAS!

Please which airline is the cheapest to south korea from lagos

1 Like

Re: Thread for South Korea prospective students by jugreency3: 4:33am On Dec 29, 2015
Happy xmas and a prosperous new year in advance. To all those who had be contributing thanks to you all. To my dear accadolar, thank u very much. To those who wants to buy cars from him or seek admision through him, dont be scared of scam. He is a good person and he is also A CHRISTIAN. I know him very well since 2013. Keep it up boss. God bless you for making us to see Asia as a place to survive.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Thread for South Korea prospective students by Turbocharged: 6:44am On Dec 29, 2015
unclephilio123:
sir dat d exact challenge I'm facing now.just dat I dnt knw any1 in exception of u guyz. N God almigty.I neva mind if u can give any helphands.waiting to read frm u brodaly bikko
What do you need lease for?
Re: Thread for South Korea prospective students by judith989(f): 5:19pm On Dec 29, 2015
is there any one in the house that's applyin for KGSP MSC??
Re: Thread for South Korea prospective students by sharone21(f): 7:10pm On Dec 29, 2015
Hi,
Chungbuk univ in Jeonju chungbuk.ac and Chonbuk chonbuk.edu are bw $3500-4000 per year. Browse the state/provinces for other info u need.
Re: Thread for South Korea prospective students by sharone21(f): 7:44pm On Dec 29, 2015
Thanks Acadollar,
Learnt Ethiopian airline is cheapest. PLS Is it Notary public/court that will attest that i did all my schling in ENGLISH? 2) The Cultural schls are far cheaper & in Korea not Nigeria. 3)Sch fees isnt more than $3500-4k per yr i dont know if already there the schls will be insisting on $10k when i have paid fees. 4) I hear without Korean one cant work must i know it WELL 5) Can a nigerian lecture Creative writing oe only for English natives?
Re: Thread for South Korea prospective students by emamos: 8:04pm On Dec 29, 2015
jugreency3:
Happy xmas and a prosperous new year in advance. To all those who had be contributing thanks to you all. To my dear accadolar, thank u very much. To those who wants to buy cars from him or seek admision through him, dont be scared of scam. He is a good person and he is also A CHRISTIAN. I know him very well since 2013. Keep it up boss. God bless you for making us to see Asia as a place to survive.
Re: Thread for South Korea prospective students by jugreency3: 11:36pm On Dec 29, 2015
[quote author=emamos post=41460399][/quote]
hey.y do u have to strike that through?
Re: Thread for South Korea prospective students by Pasca07: 4:05am On Jan 05, 2016
wow happy new year to everybody here
its been long I have visited dis thread.acadollar your friend has come back too we need to talk oooo.....the igwe of dis thread I sight u and suxess long time.......
I wish everyone prosperous new year and may God grant us our heart desires this year......
check ur mail acadollar
Re: Thread for South Korea prospective students by Pasca07: 4:36am On Jan 05, 2016
akinshokun:

Thanks brother .

I have gotten a SIM now and have sent you the nummber on Kakao Talk .
I haven't meet any Nigerian at all and non in my school presently.

Please I am expecting your call sir .

Thanks
Baba
happy new year bro,how is life overthere in south Korea?

1 Like

Re: Thread for South Korea prospective students by Pasca07: 4:48am On Jan 05, 2016
milkydaddy:
Good morning fellow n/landers.i surmise all is well?jst wanna ask any latest info?acadolla,suxes2005,enamos,goryorhla,tgud,suwonpo,sheguru,puritypride& other council of elders of dis thread should endeavour nt 2 let dis thread dies off.one luv my ppl
happy new year bro,longest time hope you are now in south Korea?

1 Like

Re: Thread for South Korea prospective students by suxes2005(m): 7:04am On Jan 05, 2016
Pasca07:
happy new year bro,longest time hope you are now in south Korea?

Now in Nija, visa sef don expire since...

How are you doing and happy new year.
Re: Thread for South Korea prospective students by skyfaze(m): 5:35am On Jan 06, 2016
Hello House, please I would like to confirm if daehan university admission For Masters programme is on. I mailed Mr David but he is yet to reply and the school website is not helping issue because everything was written in korea.
Re: Thread for South Korea prospective students by Pasca07: 9:03am On Jan 06, 2016
suxes2005:

Now in Nija, visa sef don expire since...

How are you doing and happy new year.
OK bro,am fine oooo planning to move over to SK by September through study visa

(1) (2) (3) ... (50) (51) (52) (53) (54) (55) (56) ... (189) (Reply)

General U.S.A (student) Visa Enquiries / Living In Australia/life As An Australian Immigrant / Nigerians In Oslo, Norway

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.