Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,458 members, 7,836,811 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 01:02 PM

Thread for South Korea prospective students - Travel (54) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Thread for South Korea prospective students (538964 Views)

Nigerians In South Korea / Any Prospective Students For University Of Essex, Southend On Sea Campus? / South Korea Visa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (51) (52) (53) (54) (55) (56) (57) ... (189) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Thread for South Korea prospective students by acadollar(m): 2:28pm On Jan 06, 2016
skyfaze:
Hello House, please I would like to confirm if daehan university admission For Masters programme is on. I mailed Mr David but he is yet to reply and the school website is not helping issue because everything was written in korea.
Must it be Daehan? Try other schools that are in english
Re: Thread for South Korea prospective students by vkonkwo: 3:00pm On Jan 06, 2016
acadollar:

Good day bro, thanks for all your positive contributions on this trend. I just wrote Mr David this morning to enquire about the entry requirements for the PG course. He replied and said that his secretary will get back to me. He asked me who gave me his contact and am yet to reply. I want to know if truly his secretary will write me.I will be glad if I have ur contact for easy commucation.

Thanks
Re: Thread for South Korea prospective students by skyfaze(m): 6:56pm On Jan 06, 2016
acadollar:

Please sir, do you know of any cheaper school that I can apply?
Re: Thread for South Korea prospective students by acadollar(m): 2:23am On Jan 09, 2016
skyfaze:

Please sir, do you know of any cheaper school that I can apply?
Googling would be your best bet bro
Re: Thread for South Korea prospective students by vkonkwo: 5:51pm On Jan 09, 2016
acadollar:

Googling would be your best bet bro

Pls bro can I use my uncle account statement as he is the one sponsoring me.
Re: Thread for South Korea prospective students by acadollar(m): 1:07pm On Jan 10, 2016
vkonkwo:

Pls bro can I use my uncle account statement as he is the one sponsoring me.
Yea
Re: Thread for South Korea prospective students by vkonkwo: 7:51pm On Jan 14, 2016
acadollar:
Either u apply to start in march or u wait and apply for sept.
anybody applying to start in March should make sure his/her sch fees is at hand since u are expected to pay asap to get ure admission letter in order to meetup .

quote author=kokobi99 post=29690200]

If possible, march

uote

Good day bro, I really appreciate ur effort and contribution on this trend. Pls I was able to contact Mr David and his secretary Kate sent me a mail,however am confused. I want to apply for fall semester and the application form was actually not actually captioned international student. It required a sponsor residing in Korea and I don't know anybody in korea.pls i want to knpw if i can apply without providing the sponsor.

Pls ur advice will be highly appreciated.

Konkwoonyedikachi at gmail.c
Re: Thread for South Korea prospective students by sharone21(f): 3:45am On Jan 15, 2016
Hi house,
There is hostel in seoul for $190-230 per mth for 1 person but $280 for 2 pple with some meal, facilities + laudry, toothpaste etc

2 Likes

Re: Thread for South Korea prospective students by christosidwell: 1:01pm On Jan 16, 2016
pls where can one seek asylum in south korea. is it by the airport immediately upon arrival or some days or months after arrival
Re: Thread for South Korea prospective students by christosidwell: 1:04pm On Jan 16, 2016
And please what is the best option to do . is to declare that u didnot come with passport when seeking asylum or to get in and work as illegal migrants . please help me. am about coming there soon

1 Like

Re: Thread for South Korea prospective students by acadollar(m): 1:55pm On Jan 16, 2016
christosidwell:
And please what is the best option to do . is to declare that u didnot come with passport when seeking asylum or to get in and work as illegal migrants . please help me. am about coming there soon
Please don't ask this questions on this thread, highly prohibited, thanks

2 Likes

Re: Thread for South Korea prospective students by saipn: 2:28pm On Jan 16, 2016
Gud afternoon nairalander especially my oga acadollar
I have not seen any success story concerning daehan theology university on this thread.pls those that have applied to the school should shed more light so that other applicants can benefit because i am planning to do MSC in theology at the school by September this year.......
Re: Thread for South Korea prospective students by passee: 1:49pm On Jan 22, 2016
Acadollar...pls can u help me on how to get a notorised invitation letter...i really need to travel to SA by feb.my email is talktopassee@yahoo.com
Re: Thread for South Korea prospective students by djmakavelli(m): 12:39am On Jan 23, 2016
acadollar:
There has been thread for so many countries with none for south korea.
You can ask questions if you wish to come here,
Its not a bad place afterall and you can work legally even as student after your ist 6 months of coming and having a good grades.
You can earn between 1500 to 2000 dollars per month
but is not an english speaking country.
If you have enough money, you can invest and obtain a business visa.
Feel free to ask questions.
Nigerians with bad image, drugs, terrorism and money issues, please back off, the hustle is real here.
pls acadollar,i'm about to apply for kaist or seoul university for my bachelor degree program,plz can u giv me a glimpse of how u get by yours,i emailed u,u didnt reply,,
thanks
Re: Thread for South Korea prospective students by Numerouuuno: 5:23am On Jan 23, 2016
djmakavelli:

KAIST is the best school in korea in my opinion, even better than the SKY group.
Send an email to their international office , they'll reply within 3 days.
And, do you speak korean? Most bachelors degree studies is in Korean? Except for few. Find out all this and know what you're entering into, Korean is a crazy but beautiful language.
Also, if you have an intention to work and study except for vacation period, please ignore KAIST, it's meant for the "study only" kind of students.
Goodluck

1 Like

Re: Thread for South Korea prospective students by acadollar(m): 5:35pm On Jan 23, 2016
passee:
Acadollar...pls can u help me on how to get a notorised invitation letter...i really need to travel to SA by feb.my email is talktopassee@yahoo.com
Done,check
Re: Thread for South Korea prospective students by acadollar(m): 5:36pm On Jan 23, 2016
Numerouuuno:

KAIST is the best school in korea in my opinion, even better than the SKY group.
And, do you speak korean? Most bachelors degree studies is in Korean? Except for few. Find out all this and know what you're entering into, Korean is a crazy but beautiful language.
Also, if you have an intention to work and study except for vacation period, please ignore KAIST, it's meant for the "study only" kind of students.
Goodluck

Right
Re: Thread for South Korea prospective students by jugreency3: 9:52am On Jan 25, 2016
Una good morning for here. I heard the cold in sk now is terrible. Iga acadolla abeg na true?
Re: Thread for South Korea prospective students by jugreency3: 9:53am On Jan 25, 2016
Please o, had anybody been able to sent out money from this country Nigeria, if yes how.?pls explain
Re: Thread for South Korea prospective students by btee234: 4:01pm On Jan 25, 2016
hello everybody pls i am a student who wants to go to turkey to apply at latvian embassy in anakara turkey, i want to use the evisa services because, turkish embassy refuse to issue me transit or tourist visa to there country and as you all know to get a E visa to turkey you must have a schengen or a Uk,Usa, or any OECD countries vaild visa on ur passpost which south korean is. i want to ask can i use my dad bank statement to apply for tourist visa and also how easy is the visa processing and what is the requirement for tourist visa. i am not traveling o i just need the visa stamp on my passport
Re: Thread for South Korea prospective students by jugreency3: 12:19am On Jan 26, 2016
I guess u dont want your passport to be Virgin. Using your dad bank acc will be accepted in many countries but you must be able to show consular officer your tie to your country. If you travel to their country , without you refusing to come back is what i mean by visa tie.
Mind u, the h consular iffice doez not know whether u want to travel or not so thet want clean process.
Re: Thread for South Korea prospective students by djmakavelli(m): 11:56am On Jan 26, 2016
Numerouuuno:

Goodluck

thanks numerouno and acadollar,av send dem an email since last week dey neva reply and some1 told me dah i shld go to d sk embassy that dey can brief me on it,or do dey av an alternate email?if yes,kindly chek for me pls.n m nt studyin n workin,buh i may work during vacation jxt to buy goodies *winkz*.
My dad tld me i shld send im d quotation of d costs so dah he will knw aw much t costs,aw much is sk flight frm lagos bro?
And i've read through kaist,dey teach in Bsc. Too in english except som minor courses,but i'll go to kaist korean language school wen m dere,pls ur opinion brodaz
Re: Thread for South Korea prospective students by Numerouuuno: 12:17pm On Jan 26, 2016
djmakavelli:

wwwdotadmissiondotkaistdotacdotkr/international/

Their email address can be found from the link pasted above, if it's the same email address you already contacted, give them time to reply you. The Korean embassy can't help with regards to university information IMO.

[UNDERGRADUATE] Go to fill out on-line Application for FALL semester 2016 admissions (~ until Fri, January 29th, 2016)

Check expedia dot com for flight costs to ICN.
Re: Thread for South Korea prospective students by judith989(f): 11:41am On Jan 28, 2016
I also want to apply for fall admission with KAIST but for postgraduate studies. they have replied my Email several times..
Re: Thread for South Korea prospective students by djmakavelli(m): 3:26pm On Jan 28, 2016
judith989:
I also want to apply for fall admission with KAIST but for postgraduate studies. they have replied my Email several times..

they've replied mine too
Re: Thread for South Korea prospective students by christosidwell: 11:54am On Jan 30, 2016
acadollar:

pls bro acadollar, can i leave my email address here for you to furnish me more detail as regards to those information i am asking to know. pls bro .can you assist me with more info on that because. i intend coming there any moment from now. pls bro .my bro help me . i am expecting your feed now please. thank you. my email is christosidwell@gmail.com
Re: Thread for South Korea prospective students by christosidwell: 12:01pm On Jan 30, 2016
acadollar:

it shall be well with u ACADOLLAR .am waiting for your reply in my email i gave you. pls help me bra. am currently in south africa now . but i intend relocating to dat side. i need to know more about that , thank u
Re: Thread for South Korea prospective students by PURITYMYPRIDE(m): 6:38pm On Jan 30, 2016
Has anybody visited korea embassy in Abuja of recent? I went online to check something then i discovered that they are about changing their location which takes effect from February 1st 2016.From maitama to wuse 2.Am i right?
Re: Thread for South Korea prospective students by acadollar(m): 4:07pm On Feb 01, 2016
Dear interested colleagues, for your attention please
2016 KGSP Graduate scholarship
Korean government invites 815 international students from 167 countries who wish to pursue MA or PHD in Korea.
To be selected as a KGSP (Korean Government Scholarship Program) grantee, any applicant should successfully pass through the 1st selection process set by the Korean embassies of his or her origin OR one of KGSP-eligible universities in Korea.
So, to apply for the program, please contact the 1st selection institution to get detailed information on the 1st selection process such as application deadline and required documents, etc.
*Application deadline may differ from one country/institution to another; it will be expected to fall in March.
As for the application guidelines, application forms, university information and FAQ(frequently asked question), please refer to the attached files. (Please read carefully.)
Wish you all good luck!
http://www.studyinkorea.go/en/cop/bbs/JobBoard/selectBoardArticle.do
Please no questions, all answers are there

1 Like

Re: Thread for South Korea prospective students by saipn: 5:58am On Feb 06, 2016
unclephilio123:
sir dat d exact challenge I'm facing now.just dat I dnt knw any1 in exception of u guyz. N God almigty.I neva mind if u can give any helphands.waiting to read frm u brodaly bikko
gud morning,just want to confirm if you have been offered admission at daehan theological university because i am planning to apply this September....
Re: Thread for South Korea prospective students by eminesy: 11:42am On Feb 06, 2016
PURITYMYPRIDE:
Has anybody visited korea embassy in Abuja of recent? I went online to check something then i discovered that they are about changing their location which takes effect from February 1st 2016.From maitama to wuse 2.Am i right?

It has not been change, but they now use VFS to take applications from applicant, that address is VSF application centre, VSF are organisation which act as middle entity between the applicant and the embassy, Korea embassy address remain same.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (51) (52) (53) (54) (55) (56) (57) ... (189) (Reply)

General U.S.A (student) Visa Enquiries / Living In Australia/life As An Australian Immigrant / Nigerians In Oslo, Norway

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.