Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,754 members, 7,827,795 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 05:06 PM

FCT Minister Weeps (After Removal By Yar'adua) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / FCT Minister Weeps (After Removal By Yar'adua) (5596 Views)

Expose By Saharareporters Led To Governor Wike’s Removal By Elections Tribunal / Ag. Igp Arase Restores Officer’s Salary Two Years After Removal From Payroll. / My Stand On Petrol Subsidy Removal, By Tinubu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

FCT Minister Weeps (After Removal By Yar'adua) by software(m): 12:19pm On Oct 31, 2008
Re: FCT Minister Weeps (After Removal By Yar'adua) by kokorunna(m): 12:28pm On Oct 31, 2008
Of course he will weep because there is NO MONEY TO STEAL
Re: FCT Minister Weeps (After Removal By Yar'adua) by software(m): 12:43pm On Oct 31, 2008
kokorunna:

Of course he will weep because there is NO MONEY TO STEAL

i guess he sees it like bin sent away from a big room filled with money,
Re: FCT Minister Weeps (After Removal By Yar'adua) by oldie(m): 1:57pm On Oct 31, 2008
A good lesson for all
When you are privileged to serve the public
Do not play politics with your position

The ex-minister was more interested in destroying what his predecessor did
Politically correct decisions and pronouncements are not always the right decisions!
He was too desperate to hold-on to his post, and playing to the gallery

Has he left Abuja better than he met it?
Candidly, No
Re: FCT Minister Weeps (After Removal By Yar'adua) by c33b33(m): 3:18pm On Oct 31, 2008
I bet El-rufai will laugh his ass off! grin grin grin
Re: FCT Minister Weeps (After Removal By Yar'adua) by zukkymike(m): 3:23pm On Oct 31, 2008
sorry guys i didnt know it has been posted
Re: FCT Minister Weeps (After Removal By Yar'adua) by bawomolo(m): 3:29pm On Oct 31, 2008
crocodile tears
Re: FCT Minister Weeps (After Removal By Yar'adua) by software(m): 3:48pm On Oct 31, 2008
oldie:

A good lesson for all

Politically correct decisions and pronouncements are not always the right decisions!

Candidly, No

true talk, Abuja is even turning into something else, traffic everywhere.
Re: FCT Minister Weeps (After Removal By Yar'adua) by McKren(m): 3:58pm On Oct 31, 2008
this is what u get when the basis of service is triangulating, calculating and surviving at all cost . . . . not working on your conviction for what is right or wrong!!!

Moddibo's 1st agenda on assuming office was to destroy his predecessor's records . . . . so that even though he Modibbo turns out to have no records the Nigerian people will not have a lot to miss.

I am still shocked that he did not survive. . . . not sure why bro Mike did not spare him.
Re: FCT Minister Weeps (After Removal By Yar'adua) by software(m): 4:09pm On Oct 31, 2008
i think its laughing time for El-rufai
Re: FCT Minister Weeps (After Removal By Yar'adua) by ikeyman00(m): 4:49pm On Oct 31, 2008
el-rufa for where

i think there are many out there that can do better than both!

lets give the right pipu chance to show the world that the nigerians got their style as well. nosesense

not ole go, next itt replace am!
Re: FCT Minister Weeps (After Removal By Yar'adua) by MrCrackles(m): 4:52pm On Oct 31, 2008
bastard son of a bitch

did he think he was going to be there forever?!

well i guess the main reason why he cried was because he was still planning on how to steal money and he couldnt do it before the sack!! grin
Re: FCT Minister Weeps (After Removal By Yar'adua) by GoldCircle: 5:21pm On Oct 31, 2008
Na crocodile tears! The guy was actually using that as a smoke screen so that people will not have the slightest idea of how much he has stolen & how many plots of land he allocated to himself & his cronies!

Think about it really! Why will a minister cry at his handover ceremony in Nigeria after serving for barely 18 months in that ministry
Re: FCT Minister Weeps (After Removal By Yar'adua) by PepERSprAY: 5:41pm On Oct 31, 2008
The guy may be weeping because he wasn't given enough time to effect a change or it could be that he is very emotional. You know what it means leaving your coworkers overtime you took as your own family?
Re: FCT Minister Weeps (After Removal By Yar'adua) by osites(m): 5:55pm On Oct 31, 2008
i totally agree with u guys but lets look at it from a jesters perspective ."maybe he is crying coz he has an idea of who is next in line and is crying for 9ja", LOL
Cheers
Re: FCT Minister Weeps (After Removal By Yar'adua) by aomom(m): 6:10pm On Oct 31, 2008
that to tell u all that politics is nat a job.
Re: FCT Minister Weeps (After Removal By Yar'adua) by spikedcylinder: 6:19pm On Oct 31, 2008
Mr Yaradua continues to awe me. grin
Re: FCT Minister Weeps (After Removal By Yar'adua) by danaz(m): 6:56pm On Oct 31, 2008
why should he not weep, will you put food on his table or take care of his family for him?
Re: FCT Minister Weeps (After Removal By Yar'adua) by totalfact(m): 7:05pm On Oct 31, 2008
He is fit for special adviser on weeping-issues in Nigeria.
Let us campaign for him!
Re: FCT Minister Weeps (After Removal By Yar'adua) by Larrydee(m): 7:07pm On Oct 31, 2008
dnt mind d guy jare. wat abt pple who retire 4rm lesser payin jobs? wat wil they do? certainly, if d guy no work again, he go stil dey ok wit proper mgmt of embezzled cash.
Re: FCT Minister Weeps (After Removal By Yar'adua) by ayomifull(f): 7:13pm On Oct 31, 2008
Larrydee:

dnt mind d guy jare. what about people who retire from lesser payin jobs? what wil they do? certainly, if d guy no work again, he go stil dey ok wit proper mgmt of embezzled cash.

grin grin grin
Re: FCT Minister Weeps (After Removal By Yar'adua) by software(m): 7:23pm On Oct 31, 2008
totalfact:

He is fit for special adviser on weeping-issues in Nigeria.
Let us campaign for him!

hahahahahahah cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy I think he made a big mistake to have wept, could it have been that he was crying so that Yaradua would have a second thought about him, ??
Re: FCT Minister Weeps (After Removal By Yar'adua) by 1luvkipsus: 7:40pm On Oct 31, 2008
I am so happy for his removal because I predicted it and it came to pass. Moddibbo remains the worst FCT Minister to have emerged. Its good riddance to bad rubbish.
Re: FCT Minister Weeps (After Removal By Yar'adua) by BabyJinx: 7:41pm On Oct 31, 2008
Rotlfmao! Money does strange things to people. cheesy
Re: FCT Minister Weeps (After Removal By Yar'adua) by azeezbaba(m): 7:57pm On Oct 31, 2008
Aliyu Umaru Modibbo (Phd) as he fundly refered to himself is the worst Minister FCT has ever produced. He did nothing in abuja. He promised to build a boulevard in abuja, i dont know how that will put food on the tables of the masses.

Shame to him
Re: FCT Minister Weeps (After Removal By Yar'adua) by nguage(m): 8:14pm On Oct 31, 2008
I know Nigerian politicians are very deceitful but this man actually sounds very truthful. If his tears are genuine, I will advice him to help the country as a citizen, people in power aren't the only ones to help in the national task of building the country.

If the tears are indeed crocodile tears then he is very good and should consider a career in nollywood.
Re: FCT Minister Weeps (After Removal By Yar'adua) by Emperoh(m): 8:29pm On Oct 31, 2008
Denied an opportunity to embezzle
What do you expect him to do? laugh?
Re: FCT Minister Weeps (After Removal By Yar'adua) by Wilmart(m): 8:50pm On Oct 31, 2008
Ooops,sorry, Weep no more,its okay.No condition is permanent.You still have option,go back to the grassroot,yes your people,they will give you land,and become a big time farmer
Re: FCT Minister Weeps (After Removal By Yar'adua) by agaba123(m): 8:51pm On Oct 31, 2008
Modibo wept!
Re: FCT Minister Weeps (After Removal By Yar'adua) by ndumart: 8:55pm On Oct 31, 2008
Am surprised that Guy wept. Not after all the money he must have cornered to himself.
The rich also cry, i guess.
Re: FCT Minister Weeps (After Removal By Yar'adua) by agaba123(m): 8:55pm On Oct 31, 2008
oldie:

A good lesson for all

Candidly, No
Thanks for speaking for me.

This is a guy that engaged el rufai like he stole his wife from him.
He is ashamed that El will be laughing at him. That is why he is crying.
He never believed the honey moon would be over very quickly.
Croc. tears
Re: FCT Minister Weeps (After Removal By Yar'adua) by Babakwara(m): 9:06pm On Oct 31, 2008
HELLO ROOM THERE IS NO COMMENT AT ALL,

IT IS JUST A NORMAL THING , OK
ATLEAST ANOTHER PEOPLE WE BE THERE IN A MATTER OF DAYS
JEKIN, KINJE, O N LO LAYEEEEEEEEEEE

KUDOS TO OUR PRESIDENT, GBABEEE!!!!!

smiley smiley

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

General Johnson Umunakwe Aguiyi-ironsi: A Forgotten Hero Keeps Returning / For The First Time Buhari Broke Gej Record / Buhari Gave Hints of Coming Probes; Bombs Started Going Off During Ramadan!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.