Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,735 members, 7,817,026 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:25 PM

See Why My Wife Wants To Divorce Me - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / See Why My Wife Wants To Divorce Me (1718 Views)

Help!!my Neighbour’s Wife Wants To Put Me In Trouble / Some Professions That Will Likely Lead You To Divorce. / He Can’t Divorce Me, We Made Love This Morning- Wife Tells Court (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See Why My Wife Wants To Divorce Me by Nobody: 8:20am On Sep 13, 2014
Please help a brother,
My wife is filing for a divorce in the court to resolve our 4years old marriage because of my relationship status on facebook and my other social network accounts. my social network accounts has always remain single since when i activated those accounts, and i never took relationship status as a serious thing .
This seems so foolish to me when i so much love her, why does she wants to break my heart because of a common facebook relationship status..she claims am cheating on her with other women on facebook because everyone on my friendlist believe am single. since she started complaining i had to change my relationship status to married but she still need a divorce..

Please how do i convince her that am not cheating and i still love her, my marriage is at stake, help.. embarassed
Re: See Why My Wife Wants To Divorce Me by kristonium(m): 8:35am On Sep 13, 2014
tell us the truth bro!
why must your relationship status still be single!
Do you think marriage is joke or what you treat with levity?

3 Likes

Re: See Why My Wife Wants To Divorce Me by Tallesty1(m): 8:37am On Sep 13, 2014
You really don't love her.
Re: See Why My Wife Wants To Divorce Me by Meestique: 8:41am On Sep 13, 2014
Convince her to withdraw the case, then u file for a divorce.
Rubbish! Does relationship status on fb change a man?

4 Likes

Re: See Why My Wife Wants To Divorce Me by Meestique: 8:44am On Sep 13, 2014
Tallesty1: You really don't love her.
Really? What have u got to say then abt ladies who dnt bear their husband's name after marriage?

2 Likes

Re: See Why My Wife Wants To Divorce Me by djeezy(m): 8:45am On Sep 13, 2014
If you love your wife why don't you change it to married already? People just complicating things and still whining about it.
Re: See Why My Wife Wants To Divorce Me by Tallesty1(m): 8:46am On Sep 13, 2014
Meestique: Really? What have u got to say then abt ladies who dnt bear their husband's name after marriage?
Is that your reason? Is your wife one of those ladies?
Re: See Why My Wife Wants To Divorce Me by coolestboy(m): 9:00am On Sep 13, 2014
Your lies are too cheap....they wont cost more than 5naira.
Re: See Why My Wife Wants To Divorce Me by thorpido(m): 9:09am On Sep 13, 2014
Is this true or you just want to start a thread?
You said you have changed the status to married and that should end the whole saga.

But erm......e be like say your wife na still a kid sha.
Re: See Why My Wife Wants To Divorce Me by manalejo(m): 9:30am On Sep 13, 2014
If you truly love your Wife and you don't want a divorce then call your wife in, beg her, call her family members and your family members together to help you plead with her. All will be well afterwards.
Re: See Why My Wife Wants To Divorce Me by cuteniva: 9:31am On Sep 13, 2014
Bbl
Re: See Why My Wife Wants To Divorce Me by Houseofglam7(f): 9:32am On Sep 13, 2014
Issorait..... another broken home waiting to happen coz of a flimsy bullcrap.
Re: See Why My Wife Wants To Divorce Me by jhydebaba(m): 9:34am On Sep 13, 2014
Beg her to padlock ur dickk and tell her to hold the key.
Re: See Why My Wife Wants To Divorce Me by Nobody: 9:41am On Sep 13, 2014
Really annoying that guys are taking this Dude Seriously ...Fuckshit!
Re: See Why My Wife Wants To Divorce Me by zoeee(f): 9:54am On Sep 13, 2014
Tallesty1: You really don't love her.

True! If u love her as much as u claim; change it n save ur marriage.
Re: See Why My Wife Wants To Divorce Me by henrypower(m): 10:07am On Sep 13, 2014
Brother I will be real with you. The major reason she is filling for divorce is nothing related to your status on facebook, she is only using it as an excuse to end your relationship. It's completely silly for anyone to end a marital affairs from a little mistake like that. Trust me when I tell you that she has other hidden intentions for divorcing you. If a woman truly loves you, she will tolerate you for as long as possible. Maybe you should just give up because I am not of the opinion that you beg her. Break ups are one of the most difficult experiences any human being can possible encounter. Take heart my brother, and accept life's complication. I don't know how you can possible get over this lost, but I pray God will give you the strength to move forward. Prove to her that you will be happy without her existence.

1 Like

Re: See Why My Wife Wants To Divorce Me by karkel(m): 10:25am On Sep 13, 2014
I dnt see dat as a reason y she shud divorce u allow her to go ahead
Re: See Why My Wife Wants To Divorce Me by amosdrizzy: 10:28am On Sep 13, 2014
story for the gOds

1 Like

Re: See Why My Wife Wants To Divorce Me by DonaldGenes(m): 10:34am On Sep 13, 2014
Wake me up when you're ready to tell the truth‼

2 Likes

Re: See Why My Wife Wants To Divorce Me by ideology(m): 10:55am On Sep 13, 2014
Its unbelievable to see folks believe this story,
Re: See Why My Wife Wants To Divorce Me by Pretyangel25(f): 11:01am On Sep 13, 2014
story! story!! story!!!. please tell us something else
Re: See Why My Wife Wants To Divorce Me by Nobody: 12:31pm On Sep 13, 2014
cuteniva: Bbl

as in?? ??
Re: See Why My Wife Wants To Divorce Me by fuckshit: 4:22pm On Sep 13, 2014
henrypower:
Brother I will be real with you. The major reason she is filling for divorce is nothing related to your status on facebook, she is only using it as an excuse to end your relationship. It's completely silly for anyone to end a marital affairs from a little mistake like that. Trust me when I tell you that she has other hidden intentions for divorcing you. If a woman truly loves you, she will tolerate you for as long as possible. Maybe you should just give up because I am not of the opinion that you beg her. Break ups are one of the most difficult experiences any human being can possible encounter. Take heart my brother, and accept life's complication. I don't know how you can possible get over this lost, but I pray God will give you the strength to move forward. Prove to her that you will be happy without her existence.
FÜCKING love this comment. If one is FÜCKING taking this thread seriously I FÜCKING recommend this action to be taken grin grin
Re: See Why My Wife Wants To Divorce Me by fuckshit: 4:22pm On Sep 13, 2014
karkel: I dnt see dat as a reason y she shud divorce u allow her to go ahead
FÜCKING agree
Re: See Why My Wife Wants To Divorce Me by fuckshit: 4:26pm On Sep 13, 2014
henrypower:
FÜCKING love this comment. If one is FÜCKING taking this thread seriously I FÜCKING recommend this action to be taken grin grin
Re: See Why My Wife Wants To Divorce Me by fuckshit: 4:28pm On Sep 13, 2014
FÜCKING agree, it's a FÜCKED up shït reason
henrypower:
Re: See Why My Wife Wants To Divorce Me by fuckshit: 4:33pm On Sep 13, 2014
henrypower:
Re: See Why My Wife Wants To Divorce Me by fuckshit: 4:33pm On Sep 13, 2014
Re: See Why My Wife Wants To Divorce Me by Aniroly(m): 7:13pm On Sep 13, 2014
ok, when you about to remarry pls take someone from nairaland
Re: See Why My Wife Wants To Divorce Me by Nobody: 9:36pm On Sep 13, 2014
henrypower:

here comes misunderstanding about women. all women a secretly seeking to get married at some point of their life, because its in our nature to create a nest and nest babies. and because of the children and all household burden women r really patient. but real women is as well proud human being and will not tolerate bullshit. i agree that status is not a reason of her divorcing him, its much more dust hidden under the carpet, just everything added up and here u go

(1) (Reply)

Creative Ways To Propose To A Naija Lady... / Nigerian Prostitutes In Europereveals The Hell They Live In, Seepictures / In A Situation Like This, What Would You Do?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.