Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,211 members, 7,818,717 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:42 PM

Breaking News: Boko Haram Video Journalist Killed "On Duty" - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Breaking News: Boko Haram Video Journalist Killed "On Duty" (47399 Views)

Policeman On Duty Wearing Shorts & T-shirt In Ojo Lagos(photos) / New Boko Haram Video Mocks Nigeria Military With Downed Nigerian Jet Fighter Etc / Amaechi ...sleeping On Duty (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Breaking News: Boko Haram Video Journalist Killed "On Duty" by iheneme(m): 12:02pm On Sep 13, 2014
iceberylin: Calm Down, Am calling Shekau to Confirm this News wink
This guy is always on phone. Abi you dey sell recharge card?
Re: Breaking News: Boko Haram Video Journalist Killed "On Duty" by Nobody: 12:03pm On Sep 13, 2014
ritababe:

i be benin girl and not aba girl
and then?

1 Like

Re: Breaking News: Boko Haram Video Journalist Killed "On Duty" by JuanDeDios: 12:04pm On Sep 13, 2014
texazzpete: There's something really fishy about 200 boko haram casualties and no single military casualty.

To say the least, that seems odd.

Kudos to the Nigerian Army for stopping the assault on Maiduguri. I think and hope that the days of Boko Haram are numbered.
I share your concerns, knowing what we know about the way information has been managed so far. But zero casualty on one side is possible in an ambush situation. It was reported that the Army had intelligence these guys were coming and so set an ambush, waited for the most opportune moment and attacked from various sides. "Possible", I said, not likely.

What I find disturbing is that an APC was allowed to escape. Does it mean there was no helicopter cover? Where was the Air Force?

*Edited*
Re: Breaking News: Boko Haram Video Journalist Killed "On Duty" by Orikinla(m): 12:13pm On Sep 13, 2014
The Boko Haram video journalist has produced better videos than many Nollywood home videos. He made Shekau the Nigerian actor of the year and in fact Shekau should make the 2014 TIME 100, for the most influential people in the world, since previous editions also included heroes, villains and other strange people.
Re: Breaking News: Boko Haram Video Journalist Killed "On Duty" by poiZon: 12:13pm On Sep 13, 2014
hkidola00: boko shit,they seems to be getting plentier even dou d military are gunning them down,and 1yeye woman go cum t.v come they shout "there is god"instead of finding solution,GOD help us.

people abeg help me tell this person wey ii quote say noBODY DEY COME TV!
HW PERSON go take enter tv kwanu?
my PEOPLE PERISH because they lack knowledge.
Re: Breaking News: Boko Haram Video Journalist Killed "On Duty" by datarex: 12:19pm On Sep 13, 2014
Suarezilla: Shekau is my main concern and not d video man

Abu Shekau is a title. That means upon his death another Abu Shekau will assume the position. Kudos to our gallant officers and men of the military.
Re: Breaking News: Boko Haram Video Journalist Killed "On Duty" by Lilimax(f): 12:19pm On Sep 13, 2014
Orikinla: The Boko Haram video journalist has produced better videos than many Nollywood home videos. He made Shekau the Nigerian actor of the year and in fact Shekau should make the 2014 TIME 100, for the most influential people in the world, since previous editions also included heroes, villains and other strange people.
Re: Breaking News: Boko Haram Video Journalist Killed "On Duty" by segzyndpep(m): 12:27pm On Sep 13, 2014
Daguccizgreat: May be his own seven virgins awaits him too...kudos to Nigerian soldiers
Re: Breaking News: Boko Haram Video Journalist Killed "On Duty" by neighbourhud: 12:27pm On Sep 13, 2014
kemiola89: Including the innocent ones? I refuse to believe this 200 people are all boko-haramist...
angry

3 Likes

Re: Breaking News: Boko Haram Video Journalist Killed "On Duty" by soldierdollar(m): 12:29pm On Sep 13, 2014
Movingcoil: are u working?
Fresh graduate , waiting for youth service ... Self-employed .
Re: Breaking News: Boko Haram Video Journalist Killed "On Duty" by RebelLeader15(m): 12:47pm On Sep 13, 2014
Suarezilla: They were not taken seriously during d former leader's era but now we all know the threat they pose to the nation...smite the sheperd and watch the sheeps scatter....easy to get em' all if we succeed in getting shekau ALIVE!
Not only Shekau, the most important is that I want to see Ali Modu Sheriff dancing Shokii in skelewu style in KiriKiri maximum Prison (Home of the Alaigborans and Jagudas).

I also want to here Dame Patient Jo-lantern (Mama Peace), Prof of Nigeria English language shouting "truly! Truly!!...Diaris Godu oooooooooo"
Re: Breaking News: Boko Haram Video Journalist Killed "On Duty" by RebelLeader15(m): 12:56pm On Sep 13, 2014
ritababe:

i be benin girl and not aba girl
Yeepa!!! Benin girl abi wetin I see.
Chief Pilotress...I open cap for unna ooooo!

I know say na unna mastermind that Boko Haram killing spiritually, NA come finish them physically, anyway, abeg help us arrange how NA go take catch Modu Sheriff and Shekau.....we go give unna FP for 1year on NL if the work is done.

Eyin Iya ooooooooooo
Re: Breaking News: Boko Haram Video Journalist Killed "On Duty" by Collynzo17: 12:57pm On Sep 13, 2014
So no more videos from boko haram or are they going to recruit a new man? I am sure that isn't going to be a problem for them since they have many sympathizers, educated and uneducated.
These people can never be satisfied. From shooting videos in bushes and releasing them, they got so confident and started shooting even in the battle fields. From having their head quarters in Sambisa forest, they moved to Gwoza village to enjoy village life, that was not enough for them they moved to Bama town to enjoy town life, it still wasn't enough for them, they are now trying to move to Maiduguri city to enjoy city life.
Na wa for these people o.
Re: Breaking News: Boko Haram Video Journalist Killed "On Duty" by Nobody: 1:01pm On Sep 13, 2014
Hahahahahahahaha.sweet news.sweET NEWS..Great nigerian ArMY....#Drinking zobo insyd uncompleted building
Re: Breaking News: Boko Haram Video Journalist Killed "On Duty" by Nobody: 1:07pm On Sep 13, 2014
READ THIS!!!

Thinking Out Loud: Ebola hits Boko Haram camp, Shekau begs kidnapped Chibok girls to go: http://davidvsnaija..com/2014/09/thinking-out-loud-ebola-hits-boko-haram.html
Re: Breaking News: Boko Haram Video Journalist Killed "On Duty" by naijamustsweet: 1:11pm On Sep 13, 2014
JohnnySarz: Jounalists be like "I have passion for my Job" now here's the result.. This is a warning to other jounalists to stop trying to capture a gun battle.. If he had succeeded people would have still critisized the video.. So why risk your life?
He is neither a journalist nor photojournalist.He is one of the criminal insurgents; however the damage done by his Camera is worse than that of rifles.
Re: Breaking News: Boko Haram Video Journalist Killed "On Duty" by naijamustsweet: 1:20pm On Sep 13, 2014
JohnnySarz: Jounalists be like "I have passion for my Job" now here's the result.. This is a warning to other jounalists to stop trying to capture a gun battle.. If he had succeeded people would have still critisized the video.. So why risk your life?

The effects of the camera is more damaging than rifles.He should not be called journalist but insurgen pls.
Re: Breaking News: Boko Haram Video Journalist Killed "On Duty" by Omadachi(m): 1:22pm On Sep 13, 2014
Boko Haram cannot and never overcome our military.Now the stage is clear for them to show their strength not going to kill innocent and armless men,women and children.They should come now and fight our able military ment.
Re: Breaking News: Boko Haram Video Journalist Killed "On Duty" by UpLoyo: 1:30pm On Sep 13, 2014
brownlord: Best news so far.

The topic should have been, Sahara reporters Video Journalist killed in action.

God Bless the N.A

The US goes after ISIS with a drone, thousands of miles up in the air, we see pics, and videos of air strikes, these clowns say they killed 200 BK today, 300 tomorrow without a single proof and you were actually on the ground to engage them? Are you guys these stupid in 2014 to believe these cramp without a single proof? And this is the same Nigerian army that said they rescued the guys few days after they were kidnapped? Pathetic doesn't even describe some of you guys. Show us the proof. Wouldn't it be a common sense thing if you keep telling your neighbor every week that you bought a car, at least show up in your drive way with your the car you said you bought?

2 Likes

Re: Breaking News: Boko Haram Video Journalist Killed "On Duty" by BekeeBuAgbara: 1:32pm On Sep 13, 2014
viczing:

I wonder if tinubu or lair mohammed told you to say something good for once. Or is it tactical maneuver?
shocked grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Breaking News: Boko Haram Video Journalist Killed "On Duty" by brownlord: 1:38pm On Sep 13, 2014
UpLoyo:

The US goes after ISIS with a drone, thousands of miles up in the air, we see pics, and videos of air strikes, these clowns say they killed 200 BK today, 300 tomorrow without a single proof and you were actually on the ground to engage them? Are you guys these stupid in 2014 to believe these cramp without a single proof?

If you need pics, go to job section and get information on how to enlist into Nigeria Army, at best you can get vehicle going to Borno and get there tomorrow, i'm sure the bastards will be out again, just get more pictures and video or you can be reporting live from there.

Last bullet.
APC and their Amnesty International with their useless Animal right group and other boko haram sympathizers will still discredit the video or pictures you are requesting for, they either call it old pictures or say it's of other countries or accuse the military men of killing innocent like El rufai believe they are freedom fighters. We don't need pictures, we believe in the troops if you need more prove other than what the defence headquarters are providing, go join NA.
Re: Breaking News: Boko Haram Video Journalist Killed "On Duty" by UpLoyo: 1:58pm On Sep 13, 2014
brownlord:

If you need pics, go to job section and get information on how to enlist into Nigeria Army, at best you can get vehicle going to Borno and get there tomorrow, i'm sure the bastards will be out again, just get more pictures and video or you can be reporting live from there.

Last bullet.
APC and their Amnesty International with their useless Animal right group and other boko haram sympathizers will still discredit the video or pictures you are requesting for, they either call it old pictures or say it's of other countries or accuse the military men of killing innocent like El rufai believe they are freedom fighters. We don't need pictures, we believe in the troops if you need more prove other than what the defence headquarters are providing, go join NA.

1. Since you not that smart, enlisting in nigerian army is not a job is a career. Only m0rons like you believe every crap they are fed, or you actually one of the 1diots peddling lies.

2. Don't I have to be a Nigerian or live in Nigeria b4 I enlist in the army?

3. Discredit what video? At least produce it first before you start worrying if it will be discredited or not; why you wan die before your death comes? Since it doesn't look like some of you can actually think for yourself other than to post what you are told. Google is your friend.

4. Last bullet? Actually you didn't have any bullet at all you'll need to have a first bullet first, before you can have a last one. MS word is your friend check it out.

You think the whole world is this stupid and foolish to be accepting these crap daily? Get that into your thick skull, nobody gives a damn about your useless political parties, but it seems everything you 1diots say have to do with your opposition APC; and it seems the guys must be giving you a hard time. Keep deceiving yourself as the world rolls by you. If you still believe a useless party that has been in power since day 1 without any result whatsoever still has something to offer for you, there's definitely no hope for you in this life. The same bunch of murderers are thieves in two difference parties will make a difference?

1 Like

Re: Breaking News: Boko Haram Video Journalist Killed "On Duty" by lebienconnu: 1:59pm On Sep 13, 2014
...but the killing of "thousands of unarmed civilians suspected to be members of boko haram", if true, is very mischevious. Shedding the blood of the innocents has a very grevious repercursion and as such the soldiers should be called to order before this gets out hand.

Meanwhile, I pray that Allah (swt) grant them guidance and absolute victory against Boko Haram. Amin
Re: Breaking News: Boko Haram Video Journalist Killed "On Duty" by Emmyscape(m): 2:00pm On Sep 13, 2014
This is really good news
Re: Breaking News: Boko Haram Video Journalist Killed "On Duty" by deletrue: 2:01pm On Sep 13, 2014
brownlord: Best news so far.

The topic should have been, Sahara reporters Video Journalist killed in action.

God Bless the N.A
when man write interesting post, him go get many likes. 67 likes so far very good post.
Re: Breaking News: Boko Haram Video Journalist Killed "On Duty" by Tex42(m): 2:21pm On Sep 13, 2014
T4taiwo: Chai
chai!...
Re: Breaking News: Boko Haram Video Journalist Killed "On Duty" by SHOCK7(m): 2:35pm On Sep 13, 2014
cynthiaibeabuchi: God bless nigerian soldiers
Noticed u I some other thread so I thought I 'ld say hi,clean babe.
Re: Breaking News: Boko Haram Video Journalist Killed "On Duty" by oleeee(m): 2:46pm On Sep 13, 2014
only God knows how many of our soldiers are been killed over there on daily base,,,,,but if our soldier mistaknly take out one of them all the world will hear,,;haba,,,
Re: Breaking News: Boko Haram Video Journalist Killed "On Duty" by tonychristopher: 2:47pm On Sep 13, 2014
eleojo23: These guys are hell bent on establishing their islamic caliphate. The hypnosis which they are under must be very strong. Why can't they live among other religions in peace like they claim (religion of peace)? For the first time I'll have to agree that it's a question for the gods to answer.. As for the video man, the morale of the story is, never never play with fire.
Re: Breaking News: Boko Haram Video Journalist Killed "On Duty" by brownlord: 2:48pm On Sep 13, 2014
UpLoyo:

1. Since you not that smart, enlisting in nigerian army is not a job is a career. Only m0rons like you believe every crap they are fed, or you actually one of the 1diots peddling lies.

2. Don't I have to be a Nigerian or live in Nigeria b4 I enlist in the army?

3. Discredit what video? At least produce it first before you start worrying if it will be discredited or not; why you wan die before your death comes? Since it doesn't look like some of you can actually think for yourself other than to post what you are told. Google is your friend.

4. Last bullet? Actually you didn't have any bullet at all you'll need to have a first bullet first, before you can have a last one. MS word is your friend check it out.

You think the whole world is this stupid and foolish to be accepting these crap daily? Get that into your thick skull, nobody gives a damn about your useless political parties, but it seems everything you 1diots say have to do with your opposition APC; and it seems the guys must be giving you a hard time. Keep deceiving yourself as the world rolls by you. If you still believe a useless party that has been in power since day 1 without any result whatsoever still has something to offer for you, there's definitely no hope for you in this life. The same bunch of murderers are thieves in two difference parties will make a difference?

Stop barking nigga, are you not a Nigerian living in Lagos? if you can't enlist into N.A, you can go as a civilian remember you need pinshire. Oya go to borno so you can confirm all the N.A is saying
Re: Breaking News: Boko Haram Video Journalist Killed "On Duty" by brownlord: 2:50pm On Sep 13, 2014
deletrue: when man write interesting post, him go get many likes. 67 likes so far very good post.

Seun don dey pay for likes? lol, abeg give me update bro
Re: Breaking News: Boko Haram Video Journalist Killed "On Duty" by experimentist: 2:54pm On Sep 13, 2014
So the fool wan come video live movie before abi? Thunder fire him! Hin think say na Hollywood him dey? He's a donkey!

Thunder fire any bagga wey associate boko haram with US - Muslims.cry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Tinubu Storms Ibadan As Ganduje Is Installed Aare Fiwajowe Of Ibadan Land / Police Called On Anti-Buhari Protester At Abuja House In London (Photos) / #FixOtaRoads Protest In Sango Ota (Videos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.