Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,802 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:27 AM

Breaking News: Boko Haram Video Journalist Killed "On Duty" - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Breaking News: Boko Haram Video Journalist Killed "On Duty" (47401 Views)

Policeman On Duty Wearing Shorts & T-shirt In Ojo Lagos(photos) / New Boko Haram Video Mocks Nigeria Military With Downed Nigerian Jet Fighter Etc / Amaechi ...sleeping On Duty (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Breaking News: Boko Haram Video Journalist Killed "On Duty" by alpha75(m): 2:57pm On Sep 13, 2014
ritababe: KILL THEM ALL NO MERCY, I WANT SHEKAU HEAD ON A TRAY

but nigeria army killing more than 200 boko haram and NO casualty, i salute una joor but Were una be dey since na
Men, u believe that. There is no way the N A will kill upto 200 bh and not record a single casuality. I mean, who is cheating who here. Anyway, my friends brother who they posted to borno recently informs us better. He received bullet in his arm in this last attack. (In tears) Oh Lord, protect our soldiers who their oga at the top refuse to equip very well, and they are being killed everyday in the name of serving the country. Father, this world war 111 that is taking place at borno in the name of fighting terroism, let it stop and let there be peace, for all those who wants this country to move forward even to those enemy of progress who think they can loot this country dry, used the money to send their daughter to school abroad and now turn to defile and molest the daughter,s of the poor who are struggling to make ends meet. And as for our patriotic soldiers that have sustain different kinds of injury( especially my friends brother), father I pray for their quick recovery. None of them will die a day befor their death, in JESUS NAME I PRAY AMEN.

1 Like

Re: Breaking News: Boko Haram Video Journalist Killed "On Duty" by docjuli(m): 3:02pm On Sep 13, 2014
Deyhmee: ? ode

God bless you

1 Like

Re: Breaking News: Boko Haram Video Journalist Killed "On Duty" by PerfectlyPerfect(m): 3:05pm On Sep 13, 2014
Babalegba: Sorry but I have learnt not to believe any news from the Nigerians army. I will wait for corroboration from external newsagencies.

or you can go to Borno state and get firsthand information
Re: Breaking News: Boko Haram Video Journalist Killed "On Duty" by nijanigga: 3:48pm On Sep 13, 2014
omenka: Finally, some news worth celebrating!!! We need to see Shekau's head on a spike like it's done in Game of Thrones!!!
Don't believe all lies being fed by the Nigerian military, 200 insurgents killed and no casualties from Nigerian military.So all of a sudden Nigerian military is very crafty and deft. Last time I saw Nigerian military men running away from Boko haram in a video.
Re: Breaking News: Boko Haram Video Journalist Killed "On Duty" by vodkat: 4:01pm On Sep 13, 2014
guttentag: Nigerian Military been Lying since 1960

BRING BACK OUR GIRLS without pregnancy oOh!

Can you use a goat to be security guard for yam? IF not why would u expect some the girls to be not pregnant. Those girls are used as shields and sexual slaves

http://www.answering-islam.org/Silas/femalecaptives.htm
Re: Breaking News: Boko Haram Video Journalist Killed "On Duty" by leofab(f): 4:45pm On Sep 13, 2014
UpLoyo:

1. Since you not that smart, enlisting in nigerian army is not a job is a career. Only m0rons like you believe every crap they are fed, or you actually one of the 1diots peddling lies.

2. Don't I have to be a Nigerian or live in Nigeria b4 I enlist in the army?

3. Discredit what video? At least produce it first before you start worrying if it will be discredited or not; why you wan die before your death comes? Since it doesn't look like some of you can actually think for yourself other than to post what you are told. Google is your friend.

4. Last bullet? Actually you didn't have any bullet at all you'll need to have a first bullet first, before you can have a last one. MS word is your friend check it out.

You think the whole world is this stupid and foolish to be accepting these crap daily? Get that into your thick skull, nobody gives a damn about your useless political parties, but it seems everything you 1diots say have to do with your opposition APC; and it seems the guys must be giving you a hard time. Keep deceiving yourself as the world rolls by you. If you still believe a useless party that has been in power since day 1 without any result whatsoever still has something to offer for you, there's definitely no hope for you in this life. The same bunch of murderers are thieves in two difference parties will make a difference?
what more can a say? You a mor.on
Re: Breaking News: Boko Haram Video Journalist Killed "On Duty" by leofab(f): 4:45pm On Sep 13, 2014
UpLoyo:

1. Since you not that smart, enlisting in nigerian army is not a job is a career. Only m0rons like you believe every crap they are fed, or you actually one of the 1diots peddling lies.

2. Don't I have to be a Nigerian or live in Nigeria b4 I enlist in the army?

3. Discredit what video? At least produce it first before you start worrying if it will be discredited or not; why you wan die before your death comes? Since it doesn't look like some of you can actually think for yourself other than to post what you are told. Google is your friend.

4. Last bullet? Actually you didn't have any bullet at all you'll need to have a first bullet first, before you can have a last one. MS word is your friend check it out.

You think the whole world is this stupid and foolish to be accepting these crap daily? Get that into your thick skull, nobody gives a damn about your useless political parties, but it seems everything you 1diots say have to do with your opposition APC; and it seems the guys must be giving you a hard time. Keep deceiving yourself as the world rolls by you. If you still believe a useless party that has been in power since day 1 without any result whatsoever still has something to offer for you, there's definitely no hope for you in this life. The same bunch of murderers are thieves in two difference parties will make a difference?
nothing but a mo.ron. You want the Nigerian Army to start taking pictures for your viewing pleasure?
Re: Breaking News: Boko Haram Video Journalist Killed "On Duty" by chiogoezubem(f): 4:49pm On Sep 13, 2014
grin
Kudos to our soldiers!!!
Long live Nigerian Army,
Long live, Federal Republic of Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Breaking News: Boko Haram Video Journalist Killed "On Duty" by hajarayau(m): 4:49pm On Sep 13, 2014
Choi. Am annoid for killing this boko haram. Am not happy. God go punished this nigerian army !
Re: Breaking News: Boko Haram Video Journalist Killed "On Duty" by CharlieMaria(m): 4:49pm On Sep 13, 2014
ritababe: KILL THEM ALL NO MERCY, I WANT SHEKAU HEAD ON A TRAY

but nigeria army killing more than 200 boko haram and NO casualty, i salute una joor but Were una be dey since na
Are you a sister to the wife of Herod? grin grin grin cheesy cheesy
Re: Breaking News: Boko Haram Video Journalist Killed "On Duty" by Nobody: 4:52pm On Sep 13, 2014
So person see where them the fire gun and bomb, Him still get liver/balls to go stand the video film.
Rip to the dead (journalist) and the dread (boko boys)
Re: Breaking News: Boko Haram Video Journalist Killed "On Duty" by Samunique(m): 5:30pm On Sep 13, 2014
ichommy: Very Bad
Say what?

Very bad that they killed boko boyz?
Re: Breaking News: Boko Haram Video Journalist Killed "On Duty" by celeron40(m): 5:32pm On Sep 13, 2014
brownlord: Best news so far.

The topic should have been, Sahara reporters Video Journalist killed in action.

God Bless the N.A
Epic.

1 Like

Re: Breaking News: Boko Haram Video Journalist Killed "On Duty" by DaBullIT(m): 5:41pm On Sep 13, 2014
Now

What

Happens
Re: Breaking News: Boko Haram Video Journalist Killed "On Duty" by Ekundayo7: 7:11pm On Sep 13, 2014
Good news for now if it is true but until shekau's head is on a stick and his body in a shallow ditch, no rest.
Re: Breaking News: Boko Haram Video Journalist Killed "On Duty" by russello: 7:18pm On Sep 13, 2014
texazzpete: There's something really fishy about 200 boko haram casualties and no single military casualty.

To say the least, that seems odd.

Kudos to the Nigerian Army for stopping the assault on Maiduguri. I think and hope that the days of Boko Haram are numbered.

I'm pretty sure if this news was to come from the cameronian gerdames, most of us will completely embrace it without asking question about the number of casualties on the part of the gerdames.

Btw, you're one of the very few whose view I respect here (NL).
Re: Breaking News: Boko Haram Video Journalist Killed "On Duty" by Ekundayo7: 7:19pm On Sep 13, 2014
Orikinla: The Boko Haram video journalist has produced better videos than many Nollywood home videos. He made Shekau the Nigerian actor of the year and in fact Shekau should make the 2014 TIME 100, for the most influential people in the world, since previous editions also included heroes, villains and other strange people.
cheesy It's true! But his cover shot will be of his useless head separated from his useless body, for all to see around the world. It will happen.
Re: Breaking News: Boko Haram Video Journalist Killed "On Duty" by princepee: 11:21pm On Sep 13, 2014
iceberylin: Calm Down, Am calling Shekau to Confirm this News wink
is this the only thing u know? almost in every trend.
Re: Breaking News: Boko Haram Video Journalist Killed "On Duty" by Nobody: 11:36pm On Sep 13, 2014
leofab: nothing but a mo.ron. You want the Nigerian Army to start taking pictures for your viewing pleasure?

Actually not just for our viewing pleasure, but for tactical training, and real time video updates back to the base.

Check out this head gear for instance:

Re: Breaking News: Boko Haram Video Journalist Killed "On Duty" by Nobody: 11:38pm On Sep 13, 2014
their own is religion of piss..

eleojo23: These guys are hell bent on establishing their islamic caliphate. The hypnosis which they are under must be very strong. Why can't they live among other religions in peace like they claim (religion of peace)? For the first time I'll have to agree that it's a question for the gods to answer.. As for the video man, the morale of the story is, never never play with fire.
Re: Breaking News: Boko Haram Video Journalist Killed "On Duty" by zurine(f): 1:28am On Sep 14, 2014
when the terrorist kill, the media will report of insensitive government, when the NA kills them they will complain of human right abuse. God help us all

1 Like

Re: Breaking News: Boko Haram Video Journalist Killed "On Duty" by UpLoyo: 5:16am On Sep 14, 2014
leofab: nothing but a mo.ron. You want the Nigerian Army to start taking pictures for your viewing pleasure?

Who's the m0ron here you this waste of oxygen? I do have a functioning brain cells compared to that empty head of yours thst believes every stup1d thing you are told no matter how unreasonable it seems. I bet you're too stup1d at your age to figure out an aspect of the NA is responsible for publicity.
Re: Breaking News: Boko Haram Video Journalist Killed "On Duty" by Jayclinics(m): 5:26am On Sep 14, 2014
GOD BLESS NIGERIA
Re: Breaking News: Boko Haram Video Journalist Killed "On Duty" by ritababe(f): 9:32am On Sep 14, 2014
CharlieMaria:
Are you a sister to the wife of Herod? grin grin grin cheesy cheesy

no am a sister to one of the soldier fighting, and i hate terrorism
Re: Breaking News: Boko Haram Video Journalist Killed "On Duty" by leofab(f): 12:02pm On Sep 14, 2014
UpLoyo:

Who's the m0ron here you this waste of oxygen? I do have a functioning brain cells compared to that empty head of yours thst believes every stup1d thing you are told no matter how unreasonable it seems. I bet you're too stup1d at your age to figure out an aspect of the NA is responsible for publicity.
for publicity and they are doing their works and not taking pictures for your viewing pleasure. Idiot...... Have you heard of "Geneva Convention"? Low life
Re: Breaking News: Boko Haram Video Journalist Killed "On Duty" by leofab(f): 12:04pm On Sep 14, 2014
UchihaMadara:

Actually not just for our viewing pleasure, but for tactical training, and real time video updates back to the base.

you don't just compare military kitting whilst forgetting to compare economy? Why are you not driving a Lamborghini yet?
Re: Breaking News: Boko Haram Video Journalist Killed "On Duty" by leofab(f): 12:05pm On Sep 14, 2014
UchihaMadara:

you don't just compare military kitting whilst forgetting to compare economy? Why are you yet to own a private jet; is it that you dread for luxury?
Re: Breaking News: Boko Haram Video Journalist Killed "On Duty" by UpLoyo: 10:52pm On Sep 14, 2014
leofab: for publicity and they are doing their works and not taking pictures for your viewing pleasure. Idiot...... Have you heard of "Geneva Convention"? Low life

I'm the one you 1diot want to lecture about Geneva conventions? You're stupider than I thought. If you have a quarter of my life your life is made. Who gave access to the internet to a dumb retarrd like you.
Re: Breaking News: Boko Haram Video Journalist Killed "On Duty" by leofab(f): 2:00am On Sep 21, 2014
UpLoyo:

I'm the one you 1diot want to lecture about Geneva conventions? You're stupider than I thought. If you have a quarter of my life your life is made. Who gave access to the internet to a dumb retarrd like you.
retards always resorts to insults to cover up their flaws. Entangle me in constructive debate and let's see Who is much more inclined intellectually!! Agbaya like you.
Re: Breaking News: Boko Haram Video Journalist Killed "On Duty" by cynthiaibeabuchi(f): 7:20pm On Oct 20, 2014
SHOCK7:

Noticed u I some other thread so I thought I 'ld say hi,clean babe.
[b][/b]tanx
Re: Breaking News: Boko Haram Video Journalist Killed "On Duty" by SHOCK7(m): 8:15pm On Oct 20, 2014
cynthiaibeabuchi:
[b][/b]tanx
[right][/right]
[size=8pt][/size]
But why did u take so long 2 reply?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Police Called On Anti-Buhari Protester At Abuja House In London (Photos) / Tinubu Storms Ibadan As Ganduje Is Installed Aare Fiwajowe Of Ibadan Land / UK Doctor Obinna Obeta Charged For Conniving With Ekweremadu Over Kidney Harvest

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.