Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,483 members, 7,830,426 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 09:59 PM

She Is Your Missing Rib - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Is Your Missing Rib (557 Views)

How To Know If She's Your Missing Rib / Do You Believe In Meeting And Identifying Your Missing Rib At A Glance? / Stop Sampling,you Have Your Own Missing Rib (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

She Is Your Missing Rib by Eblinksflex(m): 10:39am On Sep 13, 2014
Am new here,but just felt like contributing.

I have read some inspiring posts from worthy intellects on NL,Most times on why ladies cheat,how to get out of friendzone etc.Really inspiring,but i beg to differ.

Friendzone or no friendzone,there is a lady meant for a particular guy,and i bet you if that lady isn't meant for you,na u carry ur leg come ooo,so instead of you forming james bond,why don't u take our cool and look for ur missing rib,if you do otherwise two things are involved "friendzoning" or being cheated on
Re: She Is Your Missing Rib by TRADELYN: 10:44am On Sep 13, 2014
grin grin grin

You don try!

Less I forgive, add a signature to your account...and your sight will never remain the same cool

#Welcome2Family!
Re: She Is Your Missing Rib by Eblinksflex(m): 10:49am On Sep 13, 2014
Tanx my bruda from anoda muda
Re: She Is Your Missing Rib by padeolu: 11:06am On Sep 13, 2014
*yawns (=|
Re: She Is Your Missing Rib by Eblinksflex(m): 11:38am On Sep 13, 2014
@Padeolu hahaha shey u want pour sand sand for my garri
Re: She Is Your Missing Rib by InZA: 11:46am On Sep 13, 2014
padeolu: *yawns*

*Yawns with you*
Re: She Is Your Missing Rib by Enegod(m): 11:50am On Sep 13, 2014
missing rib? undecided my damn ribs are complete my friend!!! angry
Re: She Is Your Missing Rib by padeolu: 12:00pm On Sep 13, 2014
Eblinksflex: @Padeolu hahaha shey u want pour sand sand for my garri
no vex my brother. I was hoping to get more info than what you gave. Anyways, welcome onboard
Re: She Is Your Missing Rib by Eblinksflex(m): 12:06pm On Sep 13, 2014
padeolu: no vex my brother. I was hoping to get more info than what you gave. Anyways, welcome onboard

i get u,just for a start expect mind blowing revelations from me.....

(1) (Reply)

7 Signs Your Relationship Worths Keeping / 7 Things You Should Learn From Your Failed Relationship / Why Is It That Most Married/engaged Couples Don't Wear Their Rings.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.