Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,114 members, 7,849,476 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 10:19 PM

Here’s What TB Joshua Has To Say On The Collapsed Building - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Here’s What TB Joshua Has To Say On The Collapsed Building (713 Views)

Is The Collapsed Bridge In Kano Actually Goodluck Bridge? / What TB Joshua Prophesized About 2015 General Elections 1 Year Ago – Read / Synagogue: Weapon Investigator Says Collapsed Building Was Attacked (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Here’s What TB Joshua Has To Say On The Collapsed Building by Skynett: 11:19am On Sep 13, 2014
The man of God and the Synagogue family are in high spirit despite the unfortunate incident: “Nothing makes us love a person as much as praying for him. The more I love you, the more I will pray for you.”

Read more from http://afrinaija.com/?p=236
Re: Here’s What TB Joshua Has To Say On The Collapsed Building by Billygee2u: 11:23am On Sep 13, 2014
poster,where did you get this look alike fake news ?
Re: Here’s What TB Joshua Has To Say On The Collapsed Building by Stellaodoni1(f): 11:28am On Sep 13, 2014
Photos: serious accident along Ibadon express way this morning ( nice persons dead) full details and more photos from source

http://gossiptwist..com/2014/09/photos-serious-accident-along-ibadon.html

(1) (Reply)

I Dont Have Change.. Why Are We Still Hearing This ? / Governor Suntai Return From The UK / How Possible To Block The Governor On His Way?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.