Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,700 members, 7,816,869 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:05 PM

How To Correct Date Of Birth Error - NYSC Batch C 2014 - NYSC (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / How To Correct Date Of Birth Error - NYSC Batch C 2014 (51453 Views)

NYSC BATCH C 2014 AKWA-IBOM CORPERS...lets Meet Here!!!! / NYSC Batch C 2014 Online Registration Better and stress free / Batch C 2014 Mobilisation Time Table (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Correct Date Of Birth Error - NYSC Batch C 2014 by Nobody: 3:30pm On Sep 14, 2014
Lacomus: Wht happen to some one like me whose age was inflated on waec result mistakenly
thats why its advisable not to link it at all... Just leave it d way it is. It wont stop anyone from being mobilized.
Re: How To Correct Date Of Birth Error - NYSC Batch C 2014 by continentalceo(m): 3:30pm On Sep 14, 2014
Ok thanks
Re: How To Correct Date Of Birth Error - NYSC Batch C 2014 by kennibala: 3:33pm On Sep 14, 2014
Pls what about those that use combined result,Are they going to verify the two results?
Re: How To Correct Date Of Birth Error - NYSC Batch C 2014 by noordean(m): 3:33pm On Sep 14, 2014
sodiqyinka: It was never an issue. Thus, i do not see why you should pay for this. CPIs will still send your details, so i see no reason why u shld pay to correct this.
d details will den contradict.wont dat b a problem sodiq?
Re: How To Correct Date Of Birth Error - NYSC Batch C 2014 by aijaydiva(f): 3:38pm On Sep 14, 2014
actually the mistake is from jamb...i have d same mistake and i didnt use waec. i used neco. i went back to my jamb result and saw that there was d same ommision of my date of birth.and aint paying nada to correct it
Re: How To Correct Date Of Birth Error - NYSC Batch C 2014 by Sard(m): 3:42pm On Sep 14, 2014
sodiqyinka: It was never an issue. Thus, i do not see why you should pay for this. CPIs will still send your details, so i see no reason why u shld pay to correct this.
Alright. No panic then.
Re: How To Correct Date Of Birth Error - NYSC Batch C 2014 by Nobody: 3:43pm On Sep 14, 2014
noordean: d details will den contradict.wont dat b a problem sodiq?
No it wont. What i was told is that they will make use of the one ur school is sending for this batch. Sidmach is working towards rectifying the issue before the next batch. Schools will only send names,matric numbers and class of degree from batch A 2015. The remaining info will b generated online.

1 Like

Re: How To Correct Date Of Birth Error - NYSC Batch C 2014 by yokiti: 3:44pm On Sep 14, 2014
1. Please post on topic always. Don't derail or
tribalize threads.
Hope people posting on this thread still remember the rule above?
Re: How To Correct Date Of Birth Error - NYSC Batch C 2014 by Nobody: 3:45pm On Sep 14, 2014
Sard:
Alright. No panic then.
Yeah, no panic. It affected about 80% of prospective corp members
Re: How To Correct Date Of Birth Error - NYSC Batch C 2014 by NnamdiN: 3:49pm On Sep 14, 2014
it is an issue in my school (uniuyo) the instruction by the students affairs says "the date of birth on the birth certificate MUST correspond with the date of birth on the online mobilization form. I had wanted to add 6(they gave me 1st June instead of 16th) but in order to avoid their wahala, I'll just get the pin tomorrow and change the stuff

1 Like

Re: How To Correct Date Of Birth Error - NYSC Batch C 2014 by bamac(m): 3:52pm On Sep 14, 2014
sodiqyinka: Yeah, no panic. It affected about 80% of prospective corp members
no b 80/ o, different mobilisers wt diff issues, na everybody get one issue or d oda.... Turning male to female and vice versa, automatic replacement of state of origin and d most occurence is d date of birth.
Re: How To Correct Date Of Birth Error - NYSC Batch C 2014 by Nobody: 3:55pm On Sep 14, 2014
NnamdiN: it is an issue in my school (uniuyo) the instruction by the students affairs says "the date of birth on the birth certificate MUST correspond with the date of birth on the online mobilization form. I had wanted to add 6(they gave me 1st June instead of 16th) but in order to avoid their wahala, I'll just get the pin tomorrow and change the stuff
Okay o. Mind you, im 99% sure of what im talking about. Just follow what ur school told u. Mind you, you wont be able to input what u want during d correct. It is d DOB u hv on ur WAEC form that will reflect. So be sure you have the correct DOB on ur waec slip b4 linking the two for that will bring irreversible damage if it contradicts again.
Re: How To Correct Date Of Birth Error - NYSC Batch C 2014 by noordean(m): 3:55pm On Sep 14, 2014
sodiqyinka: No it wont. What i was told is that they will make use of the one ur school is sending for this batch. Sidmach is working towards rectifying the issue before the next batch. Schools will only send names,matric numbers and class of degree from batch A 2015. The remaining info will b generated online.
good
Re: How To Correct Date Of Birth Error - NYSC Batch C 2014 by Nobody: 3:57pm On Sep 14, 2014
bamac: no b 80/ o, different mobilisers wt diff issues, na everybody get one issue or d oda.... Turning male to female and vice versa, automatic replacement of state of origin and d most occurence is d date of birth.
I guess the 80% was referring to issues and not DOB alone then. Bless!
Re: How To Correct Date Of Birth Error - NYSC Batch C 2014 by condralbede(m): 3:58pm On Sep 14, 2014
merit12: Powerbank
You just got this powerbank recently right
Re: How To Correct Date Of Birth Error - NYSC Batch C 2014 by Bryan12(m): 4:06pm On Sep 14, 2014
Taiye4Christ:
Bros, you look the topic before you post so
No.I needed attention from folks like you wink
Re: How To Correct Date Of Birth Error - NYSC Batch C 2014 by Nobody: 4:12pm On Sep 14, 2014
CoCoLav: After paying 4000 naira, I will now pay another 300 naira to correct an error that wasn't my fault. How much is the allowee again sef?

Not changing nada!
Sidmach are only trying to enrich their pocket.
Re: How To Correct Date Of Birth Error - NYSC Batch C 2014 by NnamdiN: 4:27pm On Sep 14, 2014
sodiqyinka: Okay o. Mind you, im 99% sure of what im talking about. Just follow what ur school told u. Mind you, you wont be able to input what u want during d correct. It is d DOB u hv on ur WAEC form that will reflect. So be sure you have the correct DOB on ur waec slip b4 linking the two for that will bring irreversible damage if it contradicts again.
yeah the DOB on my WAEC is correct, as much as I wouldn't want to go through the stress of correcting, seems I'd have to or I won't get the mob form from my school
Re: How To Correct Date Of Birth Error - NYSC Batch C 2014 by Nobody: 4:30pm On Sep 14, 2014
Pay to Serve the Nation, Pay to get a Job, Pay to keep the Job and Sometimes even pay to Retire. How i take pass dis Kontry come life still eludes ME

2 Likes

Re: How To Correct Date Of Birth Error - NYSC Batch C 2014 by Nobody: 4:39pm On Sep 14, 2014
NnamdiN: yeah the DOB on my WAEC is correct, as much as I wouldn't want to go through the stress of correcting, seems I'd have to or I won't get the mob form from my school
Go ahead with the change then... But wait o!! u neva filled mobilization form since?!!
Re: How To Correct Date Of Birth Error - NYSC Batch C 2014 by Nobody: 4:45pm On Sep 14, 2014
arttysticfyngaz: Pay to Serve the Nation, Pay to get a Job, Pay to keep the Job and Sometimes even pay to Retire. How i take pass dis Kontry come life still eludes ME
grin
Re: How To Correct Date Of Birth Error - NYSC Batch C 2014 by NnamdiN: 4:53pm On Sep 14, 2014
sodiqyinka: Go ahead with the change then... But wait o!! u neva filled mobilization form since?!!
nope, lol of what use was the form when I hadn't seen my name? My name just came out on Thursday last week, without it being out, I couldn't have collected my notification/statement of result which is required before collection of mob form. I hope to finish everything tomorrow though.
Re: How To Correct Date Of Birth Error - NYSC Batch C 2014 by J3da: 4:56pm On Sep 14, 2014
yokiti: Prospective corpers have to purchase the card? This reminds me of the common saying that nothing is free in FREETOWN.
The good thing about linking all these together ( WAEC/ NECO, JAMB and NYSC) is that; in the long run, this will help to curb the menace of falsification of age.
Since the verification is only for those that used WAEC, what will happen to those that used NECO?
Hey sweets pls call or send me a whatsapp message, thanks
Re: How To Correct Date Of Birth Error - NYSC Batch C 2014 by CyracksMrBlogger(m): 5:08pm On Sep 14, 2014
chinedujazzy: Falsification of Age on the increase...Accept ur age and be your real self
and you will find it difficult looking for job

1 Like

Re: How To Correct Date Of Birth Error - NYSC Batch C 2014 by ocee31(m): 5:15pm On Sep 14, 2014
This information is quite vague because we are not told of the website to go to after buying the card? Is it waec site or nysc site. Which of them?

1 Like

Re: How To Correct Date Of Birth Error - NYSC Batch C 2014 by Nobody: 5:25pm On Sep 14, 2014
NnamdiN: nope, lol of what use was the form when I hadn't seen my name? My name just came out on Thursday last week, without it being out, I couldn't have collected my notification/statement of result which is required before collection of mob form. I hope to finish everything tomorrow though.
Pele bro... Hope ur sister will bliv u graduated now? grin
Re: How To Correct Date Of Birth Error - NYSC Batch C 2014 by Nobody: 5:27pm On Sep 14, 2014
ocee31: This information is quite vague because we are not told of the website to go to after buying the card? Is it waec site or nysc site. Which of them?
you go to www.nysc.org.ng to make the correction.
Re: How To Correct Date Of Birth Error - NYSC Batch C 2014 by honeybear100(m): 5:30pm On Sep 14, 2014
Front page.
Re: How To Correct Date Of Birth Error - NYSC Batch C 2014 by aydriano(m): 5:30pm On Sep 14, 2014
Wat abt those that used neco... wat we gonna do...nawa oo

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

How NYSC Members Are Recruited For Prostitution In Minna / Rochas Okorocha Gives N10,000 To Corpers Who Passed Out Today In Imo State / Kano Corper Who Returns A Favour To A Maize Seller, Gets A Call From NYSC DG

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.