Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,722 members, 7,816,973 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:48 PM

How To Correct Date Of Birth Error - NYSC Batch C 2014 - NYSC (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / How To Correct Date Of Birth Error - NYSC Batch C 2014 (51454 Views)

NYSC BATCH C 2014 AKWA-IBOM CORPERS...lets Meet Here!!!! / NYSC Batch C 2014 Online Registration Better and stress free / Batch C 2014 Mobilisation Time Table (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Correct Date Of Birth Error - NYSC Batch C 2014 by Nobody: 5:31pm On Sep 14, 2014
aydriano: Wat abt those that used neco... wat we gonna do...nawa oo
Just make sure ur school sends the right data...
Re: How To Correct Date Of Birth Error - NYSC Batch C 2014 by NnamdiN: 5:36pm On Sep 14, 2014
sodiqyinka: Pele bro... Hope ur sister will bliv u graduated now? grin
hehehe she has no choice now lol thanks man grin
Re: How To Correct Date Of Birth Error - NYSC Batch C 2014 by be4dem(m): 5:40pm On Sep 14, 2014
I am also having the same issue. During the Online registration, I couldn't edit the date of birth because the date of birth was already there. The problem there is that it does not correspond to my date of birth.I saw 1989 instead of 1990.Although a message was sent to me from my school that we should check the information concerning our NYSC posting maybe its correct or not.I had no issue with that because my year of birth is indeed correct. So am thinking the school information would be taken instead of the one saw on the net and if its not so I will have to do declaration of age to 1989
Re: How To Correct Date Of Birth Error - NYSC Batch C 2014 by Nobody: 5:46pm On Sep 14, 2014
NnamdiN: hehehe she has no choice now lol thanks man grin
You welcome bro.

1 Like

Re: How To Correct Date Of Birth Error - NYSC Batch C 2014 by Nobody: 5:49pm On Sep 14, 2014
be4dem: I am also having the same issue. During the Online registration, I couldn't edit the date of birth because the date of birth was already there. The problem there is that it does not correspond to my date of birth.I saw 1989 instead of 1990.Although a message was sent to me from my school that we should check the information concerning our NYSC posting maybe its correct or not.I had no issue with that because my year of birth is indeed correct. So am thinking the school information would be taken instead of the one saw on the net and if its not so I will have to do declaration of age to 1989

They've already informed CPIs(schools) on the info they will be needing from them and the DOB is inclusively. So i can assure you wont be needing any declaration of age. Chill out ma/sir... grin
Re: How To Correct Date Of Birth Error - NYSC Batch C 2014 by salmankahn(m): 6:00pm On Sep 14, 2014
yokiti: Prospective corpers have to purchase the card? This reminds me of the common saying that nothing is free in FREETOWN.Except Ebola.

The good thing about linking all these together ( WAEC/ NECO, JAMB and NYSC) is that; in the long run, this will help to curb the menace of falsification of age.
Since the verification is only for those that used WAEC, what will happen to those that used NECO?
Re: How To Correct Date Of Birth Error - NYSC Batch C 2014 by zicky(m): 6:02pm On Sep 14, 2014
Am using my Neco result, had same issue on my DOB 6th may wz change to 1st may and I wz not bothered about it

1 Like

Re: How To Correct Date Of Birth Error - NYSC Batch C 2014 by Nobody: 6:07pm On Sep 14, 2014
zicky: Am using my Neco result, had same issue on my DOB 6th may wz change to 1st may and I wz not bothered about it
Please dont be...
Re: How To Correct Date Of Birth Error - NYSC Batch C 2014 by Nostradamu(m): 6:31pm On Sep 14, 2014
sodiqyinka: you go to www.nysc.org.ng to make the correction.
i went to the nysc site buh after clicking on the resume registration portal...it only brought out the option of changing my picture....or is dere summin im not doin? please help...
Re: How To Correct Date Of Birth Error - NYSC Batch C 2014 by Johncuppa(m): 7:23pm On Sep 14, 2014
Though I'm yet to do my reg. bt I read sumtin like dob in jamb certificate, I neva see anytin like dob in my own jamb certificate o. Sumbdy sud pls help
Re: How To Correct Date Of Birth Error - NYSC Batch C 2014 by Nafizzey(m): 7:28pm On Sep 14, 2014
Seroiusly i tire for all this latest development & Changes in the system everyday...
How about someone like me who never register online yet...I hope the reg still open?
Re: How To Correct Date Of Birth Error - NYSC Batch C 2014 by jaittofidelix(m): 9:09pm On Sep 14, 2014
i try to change a date on the site but it was not just going, unable to edit the page @ all, can any 1 help with this problem? kindly send me an email on freeze_j1988@yahoo.com or whatsapp on 08060057799. thanks and God bless.............
Re: How To Correct Date Of Birth Error - NYSC Batch C 2014 by jaittofidelix(m): 9:12pm On Sep 14, 2014
i need some1 to explain this message for me bcus thats what thy keep showing whenever i try to update ma age on the go "SqlDateTime overflow. Must be between 1/1/1753 12:00:00 AM and 12/31/9999 11:59:59 PM.
Re: How To Correct Date Of Birth Error - NYSC Batch C 2014 by Nobody: 9:23pm On Sep 14, 2014
Nostradamu:
i went to the nysc site buh after clicking on the resume registration portal...it only brought out the option of changing my picture....or is dere summin im not doin? please help...
changing ur picture ke? Click on resume registration, put ur email add as username n ur password. It should then bring anoda page where u will see either print slip or change date of birth...try again sir.
Re: How To Correct Date Of Birth Error - NYSC Batch C 2014 by Nobody: 9:23pm On Sep 14, 2014
Johncuppa: Though I'm yet to do my reg. bt I read sumtin like dob in jamb certificate, I neva see anytin like dob in my own jamb certificate o. Sumbdy sud pls help
Register first bro. You may not encounter any wahala
Re: How To Correct Date Of Birth Error - NYSC Batch C 2014 by Nobody: 9:25pm On Sep 14, 2014
jaittofidelix: i need some1 to explain this message for me bcus thats what thy keep showing whenever i try to update ma age on the go "SqlDateTime overflow. Must be between 1/1/1753 12:00:00 AM and 12/31/9999 11:59:59 PM.
Try again tomorrow.
Re: How To Correct Date Of Birth Error - NYSC Batch C 2014 by joyfit: 9:31pm On Sep 14, 2014
niger area! dia is God ooooooo
Re: How To Correct Date Of Birth Error - NYSC Batch C 2014 by sulmeza(m): 9:58pm On Sep 14, 2014
Abeg wat of me...d date of birth on ma waec cert. nd jamb's is diff 4rm d one m usin in skul(d real one)
Re: How To Correct Date Of Birth Error - NYSC Batch C 2014 by Nobody: 10:02pm On Sep 14, 2014
sulmeza: Abeg wat of me...d date of birth on ma waec cert. nd jamb's is diff 4rm d one m usin in skul(d real one)
This is the kind of complications i've been tryna explain. Just let it be. You will be mobilized.
Re: How To Correct Date Of Birth Error - NYSC Batch C 2014 by sulmeza(m): 10:04pm On Sep 14, 2014
sodiqyinka: This is the kind of complications i've been tryna explain. Just let it be. You will be mobilized.
tnx mano
Re: How To Correct Date Of Birth Error - NYSC Batch C 2014 by Nobody: 10:05pm On Sep 14, 2014
sulmeza: tnx mano
Bless!
Re: How To Correct Date Of Birth Error - NYSC Batch C 2014 by Kwadoli: 10:11pm On Sep 14, 2014
Pls guys i av a serious problem, after filling and summiting my nysc form, d course i studied change b its self and der is no way to edit it. Pls wil dis affect me? And wat can i do to correct dis?
Re: How To Correct Date Of Birth Error - NYSC Batch C 2014 by mykelon: 11:00pm On Sep 14, 2014
Please how much is the pin and who can get it. Heard its 300 how true is it?
Re: How To Correct Date Of Birth Error - NYSC Batch C 2014 by IceMan85(m): 11:13pm On Sep 14, 2014
What of those that are having difficulty in registering theirs. Mine is showing invalid jamb reg number and i have done every thing possible to retrieve it but not yet possible and i heard that jamb has system crash and they lost some data's.
So what are we going to do to solve this problem?
Re: How To Correct Date Of Birth Error - NYSC Batch C 2014 by Nobody: 11:45pm On Sep 14, 2014
Kwadoli: Pls guys i av a serious problem, after filling and summiting my nysc form, d course i studied change b its self and der is no way to edit it. Pls wil dis affect me? And wat can i do to correct dis?
You choose ur course of study urself. The system doesnt generate that. Its ur mistake n not the computer's. Well, shoot nyscsupport@sidmach.com a mail. Who knows? they might be able to help you. But i must say, its a careless mistake from ur side.
Re: How To Correct Date Of Birth Error - NYSC Batch C 2014 by Nobody: 11:49pm On Sep 14, 2014
IceMan85: What of those that are having difficulty in registering theirs. Mine is showing invalid jamb reg number and i have done every thing possible to retrieve it but not yet possible and i heard that jamb has system crash and they lost some data's.
So what are we going to do to solve this problem?
Jamb system crashed? This got my ribs cracking really. Was ur jamb number regularized? FYI, never heard it that jamb lost any data at any point in tym. The problem must be from your school since you said you've been trying to register for more than 48hours. You have to be sure whether or not ur school sent ur reg no to jamb for regularization. Bless!
Re: How To Correct Date Of Birth Error - NYSC Batch C 2014 by Nobody: 11:50pm On Sep 14, 2014
mykelon: Please how much is the pin and who can get it. Heard its 300 how true is it?
Its #300 sir. You can get it at any first bank near you. Bless!
Re: How To Correct Date Of Birth Error - NYSC Batch C 2014 by Kwadoli: 9:03am On Sep 15, 2014
@admin i fill my course correctly and i even cross checked it before submission but after submission i saw sumtin else
Re: How To Correct Date Of Birth Error - NYSC Batch C 2014 by Johncuppa(m): 9:06am On Sep 15, 2014
sodiqyinka: Register first bro. You may not encounter any wahala
alright, tank u.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

How NYSC Members Are Recruited For Prostitution In Minna / Rochas Okorocha Gives N10,000 To Corpers Who Passed Out Today In Imo State / Kano Corper Who Returns A Favour To A Maize Seller, Gets A Call From NYSC DG

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.