Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,084 members, 7,818,246 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:09 AM

Open Dialogue With APC Progressives - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Open Dialogue With APC Progressives (12590 Views)

Fayose With APC Members At The Burial Of His Uncle (Photos) / Heavy Rain in TBS , Surulere Stadium that brooms cant sweep, God Angry With APC? / Billboard War In Lagos As PDP Candidate Clips Campaign Advert With APC- Pictured (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Go Down)

Re: Open Dialogue With APC Progressives by cirmuell(m): 2:57pm On Sep 13, 2014
Seun:
It's not only APC. Anyone that breaks the rules, if I notice it, gets banned. And the mods from both sides have been instructed to do the same.
hehe, seriously me think the mods shouldn't belong to any "sides". they are humans remember?

3 Likes

Re: Open Dialogue With APC Progressives by CyberWolf: 2:58pm On Sep 13, 2014
We the elders are seated..who is serving the kola grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Open Dialogue With APC Progressives by Brahms(m): 2:58pm On Sep 13, 2014
APC Warriors??

Ok.. Changed.. APC Progressives.. APC Supporters.
Re: Open Dialogue With APC Progressives by Brahms(m): 2:59pm On Sep 13, 2014
NgeneUkwenu: Seun! You called us Boko Haram Supporters, right?

Before any reconciliation or open debate as you may choose to call it, we demand the following immediately:

1. An open and unreserved apology to all APC supporters on Nairaland for calling them Boko Haram Supporters.(This should be stacked on topmost page of this Section for at least 2 weeks)

2. Unban with immediate effect, all Pro APC monikers, you unjustifiably imprisoned.

3. Fire some moderators on politics section.

Then, we can now sit down and discuss with you.

Yours Sincerely,

Ngene Ukwenu
On behalf of the Nairaland's progressives.
Signed!!

1 Like

Re: Open Dialogue With APC Progressives by Dozzybaby: 3:00pm On Sep 13, 2014
Out of the abundance of the heart, the mouth speaketh....

The fact that you initially referred to us as APC Warriors shows your intent
Re: Open Dialogue With APC Progressives by timawoku(m): 3:02pm On Sep 13, 2014
Seun:
It's not only APC. Anyone that breaks the rules, if I notice it, gets banned. And the mods from both sides have been instructed to do the same.
your topic shows you are trying to be fair to the APC warriors (as you have termed us now) which indicate that you are definitely not an APC supporter so let's start from there *quickly rushes to grab 2 chairs*, who are you supporting? Pdp?let's start from there bro...

1 Like

Re: Open Dialogue With APC Progressives by cirmuell(m): 3:02pm On Sep 13, 2014
LaurelP: Are u trying to divide dis section along party lines?
And are pdp and apc d only parties in Nig?
my thought too, even his mods in this section shouldn't belong to any party.
Re: Open Dialogue With APC Progressives by patrickmuf(m): 3:04pm On Sep 13, 2014
Good move...All we want is fairness, nothing more nothing less...If you ban an APC supporter for violating any rule, same should apply to any PDP supporter who tows same line...Same goes for all forms of tribal bashing...
You've got to checkmate this things even though it might slow traffic for now but in the long, it's to your own benefit to keep everybody here happy...Thanks

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Open Dialogue With APC Progressives by mistudreh(m): 3:05pm On Sep 13, 2014
Seun:

Can the other APC progressives please confirm that Mr. Ngene Ukwenu is their chief contact person on Nairaland? What is his official position?
YES.... He is the Nairaland Progressives' Leader
Re: Open Dialogue With APC Progressives by Nobody: 3:05pm On Sep 13, 2014
gratieao:
Simply ignore APC e-rats and their rants.
how sure are you that they're ranting? These are APC employed internet 'warriors' some are members of Anonymous (which I am). Don't take them lightly! I beleive Seun has done the right thing!

3 Likes

Re: Open Dialogue With APC Progressives by Brahms(m): 3:05pm On Sep 13, 2014
Seun:
Before we start processing your demands, the other APC warriors should please confirm that you are their contact person on Nairaland.

Sure. We will do this.

We do not believe that we have unjustifiably imprisoned anyone. If we did, then it must have been a mistake. Let us discuss each case openly.

Good suggestion. Some of the mods on the Politics section have not been active. The supermods have been doing all the work. This is bad.

Can the other APC progressives please confirm that Mr. Ngene Ukwenu is their chief contact person on Nairaland? What is his official position?

First of all, Unban CramJones.. Because he didn't break any rule.
Unban Barcanista
Unban Brimmie
Unban EggHeader
Unban IlugunBoy
Unban RapHead
Unban Clerverly - Cleverly
Unban Lagbake
Unban Odinma1

And yes, I personally Signed NgeneUkwenu proposal.

cc: Berem, AlabaBoss, Anag018, Whatlyf (Barcanista), Branen, Omerta, Kel4soft, BabaEleko

4 Likes

Re: Open Dialogue With APC Progressives by branen: 3:06pm On Sep 13, 2014
Again, Seun (Nairaland) banned me because of the following reasons Seun banned cramjones for Still impersonating a politician and trolling.. Ban expires at September 09, 2024 at 11:11:34 AM.

I just don't understand how a site this big can be reduced by an individual. What do you mean by impersonating a politician? Did I ever say that I was Femi Fani-Kayode? Don't I have the liberty to paste articles on Nairaland and credit the post? Don't I or anyone have the liberty to post pictures of PUBLIC figures on Nairaland even if posts are not related? Have I not many many times refuted being Femi Fani-Kayode, and even told people that Femi Fani-Kayode refuted the fact that he was CramJones? Have Femi Fani-Kayode ever called you to tell you he is afraid CramJones is impersonating him? Am I in control of what people choose to believe? The so called 'politician' he is referring to is the same person I call occasionally and laugh about "cramjones"

This is unbecoming of a Nigerian "entrepreneur". This is wrong on all counts for your reputation and the reputation of this site. It does not matter if you founded it. Don't ban people on the basis of pettiness or political affiliations. It is just wrong on all counts.

I thought everyone should know how petty a founder of a site with so much potentials, but remains just "potentials" because of this pettiness!

These are the type of actions that breed the Haramites and blood suckers in Nigeria! So much political divide and hate in Nigeria! Very appalling!

-CramJones

18 Likes

Re: Open Dialogue With APC Progressives by omerta(f): 3:07pm On Sep 13, 2014
Brahms:
Signed!!
NgeneUkwenu: ..
Are you people blind to the fact that seun accused some people of hacking this site? Let him shed more light on that before we proceed. What a laughable insult.

2 Likes

Re: Open Dialogue With APC Progressives by Seun(m): 3:08pm On Sep 13, 2014
Dozzybaby: Sorry but the very fact that you referred to us as APC 'warriors' instead of supporters smacks of deceit and it comes across as condescending.
I hereby apologize for this. I have changed the title of this thread and my first post. I will refer to you as APC Progressives. Hope this is ok?

If you are sincere which I doubt, you need to open up and tell us which party you support. We can start from there.
Most people will insist that they are neutral, but I believe in being open and honest. I am a Nigerian and so I naturally have an opinion about who I would prefer to have as a ruler over me. I am not an official member of any party. If I had the power to put a party or a person in power it would not be the current party or person that we have in power. I would choose honest and smart people who want to make Nigeria better.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Open Dialogue With APC Progressives by NgeneUkwenu(f): 3:08pm On Sep 13, 2014
Seun:
Before we start processing your demands, the other APC warriors should please confirm that you are their contact person on Nairaland.

Sure. We will do this.

We do not believe that we have unjustifiably imprisoned anyone. If we did, then it must have been a mistake. Let us discuss each case openly.

Good suggestion. Some of the mods on the Politics section have not been active. The supermods have been doing all the work. This is bad.

Nobody has come forward to deny it! So let the processing start.

Sure. We will do this.

Well, time is running out!

Clerverly, Barcanista,cramjones, lagbake etc

Good suggestion. Some of the mods on the Politics section have not been active. The supermods have been doing all the work.

Good! but remember the active ones are worse off because they are too partisan.
Re: Open Dialogue With APC Progressives by Brahms(m): 3:09pm On Sep 13, 2014
omerta:
Are you people blind to the fact that seun accused some people of hacking this site? Let him shed more light on that before we proceed. What a laughable insult.

I didn't see that. Wait..
Re: Open Dialogue With APC Progressives by Ymodulus: 3:09pm On Sep 13, 2014
branen: Again, Seun (Nairaland) banned me because of the following reasons Seun banned cramjones for Still impersonating a politician and trolling.. Ban expires at September 09, 2024 at 11:11:34 AM.
I just don't understand how a site this big can be reduced by an individual. What do you mean by impersonating a politician? Did I ever say that I was Femi Fani-Kayode? Don't I have the liberty to paste articles on Nairaland and credit the post? Don't I or anyone have the liberty to post pictures of PUBLIC figures on Nairaland even if posts are not related? Have I not many many times refuted being Femi Fani-Kayode, and even told people that Femi Fani-Kayode refuted the fact that he was CramJones? Have Femi Fani-Kayode ever called you to tell you he is afraid CramJones is impersonating him? Am I in control of what people choose to believe? The so called 'politician' he is referring to is the same person I call occasionally and laugh about "cramjones"
This is unbecoming of a Nigerian "entrepreneur". This is wrong on all counts for your reputation and the reputation of this site. It does not matter if you founded it. Don't ban people on the basis of pettiness or political affiliations. It is just wrong on all counts.
I thought everyone should know how petty a founder of a site with so much potentials, but remains just "potentials" because of this pettiness!
These are the type of actions that breed the Haramites and blood suckers in Nigeria! So much political divide and hate in Nigeria! Very appalling!
-CramJones

You are very right.

1 Like

Re: Open Dialogue With APC Progressives by Ymodulus: 3:12pm On Sep 13, 2014
Seun:
I hereby apologize for this. I have changed the title of this thread and my first post. I will refer to you as APC Progressives. Hope this is ok?

No this alone is not ok.

You need to put up an apology thread and Advert of apology on all Sections of nairaland.
Re: Open Dialogue With APC Progressives by Djicemob: 3:13pm On Sep 13, 2014
Nonetheless If anyone go against the rule,he/she should be banned. angry

1 Like

Re: Open Dialogue With APC Progressives by NgeneUkwenu(f): 3:14pm On Sep 13, 2014
omerta:

I understand your points and am very much aware of the comment. Lets us all give him a benefit of doubt.
Re: Open Dialogue With APC Progressives by Nobody: 3:15pm On Sep 13, 2014
I don't understand your case. Maybe he is mad at you for something else unrelated. Although am not a member or supporter of any party...I belíeve everyone has the right to express theirselves. And seun is denying you that. I don't like some of your post neither do I like your personality! But Seun should be fair!
branen: Again, Seun (Nairaland) banned me because of the following reasons Seun banned cramjones for Still impersonating a politician and trolling.. Ban expires at September 09, 2024 at 11:11:34 AM.
-CramJones

3 Likes

Re: Open Dialogue With APC Progressives by Nobody: 3:15pm On Sep 13, 2014
Caracta: Just remember, we don't negotiate with terrorists.

Ban anyone that breaks rules. Be it APC, PDP, CPC, LP or whatever they are called.
When have we turned to america? What happened to the australian negotiator?.
Re: Open Dialogue With APC Progressives by Omexonomy: 3:16pm On Sep 13, 2014
Seun i will suggest u ignore them for they a perpetual looser. Do not negotiate with them or have any thing to do with them for at the end of the day they will hijack the forum from u and want to control it.

7 Likes

Re: Open Dialogue With APC Progressives by Brahms(m): 3:16pm On Sep 13, 2014
Seun:
APC Progressives is like saying "ATM Machine", why not APC Supporters or APC Fans or Nairaland APC.

Most people will insist that they are neutral, but I believe in being open and honest. I am a Nigerian and so I naturally have an opinion about who I would prefer to have as a ruler over me. I am not an official member of any party. If I had the power to put a party or a person in power it would not be the current party or person that we have in power. I would choose honest and smart people who want to make Nigeria better.
You have the right to belong to any Party. But bringing that to a Sensitive Section like this? It's a bad move. Even though you never declare yourself as PDP Member. Well, you and Reuben Abati follows each other on Twitter, that explains it.

Did you say APC Fans were responsible for Nairaland Hacking?

6 Likes

Re: Open Dialogue With APC Progressives by justi4jesu(f): 3:16pm On Sep 13, 2014
Hmmm Politics here we go again...Watching,reading and following...
Re: Open Dialogue With APC Progressives by Ymodulus: 3:16pm On Sep 13, 2014
NgeneUkwenu:

I understand your points and am very much aware of the comment. Lets us all give him a benefit of doubt.

Are you for real? Give him what!!! I didn't hear you well.

**cleans ear****

What??!!
Re: Open Dialogue With APC Progressives by Nobody: 3:17pm On Sep 13, 2014
Them no go come out now oh cheesy.
Re: Open Dialogue With APC Progressives by NgeneUkwenu(f): 3:18pm On Sep 13, 2014
Ymodulus:

Are you for real? Give him what!!! I didn't hear you well.

**cleans ear****

What??!!

I will pm you later! Just code! wink
Re: Open Dialogue With APC Progressives by justi4jesu(f): 3:20pm On Sep 13, 2014
chizzy94: Them no go come out now oh cheesy.

Them dey do press-up grin grin
Re: Open Dialogue With APC Progressives by Djicemob: 3:21pm On Sep 13, 2014
NgeneUkwenu: Seun! You called us Boko Haram Supporters, right?

Before any reconciliation or open debate as you may choose to call it, we demand the following immediately:

1. An open and unreserved apology to all APC supporters on Nairaland for calling them Boko Haram Supporters.(This should be stacked on topmost page of this Section for at least 2 weeks)

2. Unban with immediate effect, all Pro APC monikers, you unjustifiably imprisoned.

3. Fire some moderators on politics section.

Then, we can now sit down and discuss with you.

Yours Sincerely,

Ngene Ukwenu
On behalf of the Nairaland's progressives.
See this one feeling important.For your mind seun dey beg una? LOL.He is simply calling ya'll to order.We are matured,we need to behave ourselves.

10 Likes

Re: Open Dialogue With APC Progressives by Ymodulus: 3:21pm On Sep 13, 2014
NgeneUkwenu:

I will pm you later! Just code! wink

Yes I code. grin grin
Re: Open Dialogue With APC Progressives by Omexonomy: 3:21pm On Sep 13, 2014

-CramJones
typical ranting of an APC warrior fighting like fowl.

6 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15)

Full Speech Of President Buhari At The AU Summit / Governor Rochas Okorocha Covers Media Room Hub Magazine / Helicopter Crash: How Adeboye’s Prayers Saved Us - Osinbajo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.