Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,182 members, 7,818,583 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:14 PM

Open Dialogue With APC Progressives - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Open Dialogue With APC Progressives (12593 Views)

Fayose With APC Members At The Burial Of His Uncle (Photos) / Heavy Rain in TBS , Surulere Stadium that brooms cant sweep, God Angry With APC? / Billboard War In Lagos As PDP Candidate Clips Campaign Advert With APC- Pictured (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Go Down)

Re: Open Dialogue With APC Progressives by Djicemob: 3:24pm On Sep 13, 2014
texaco1: Wrong move . This thread will only send 2 signals or messages to members and confirm what many has been saying about seun which is seun is under pressure from some people, group or political party. Secondly maybe seun has become partisan and joined pdp. If there are rules and regulations just apply it,there is no need discussing it. My own point of view anyway,I maybe wrong though.
This man is wise.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Open Dialogue With APC Progressives by Caracta(f): 3:24pm On Sep 13, 2014
Monstertrucks: When have we turned to america? What happened to the australian negotiator?.

Where have you been hiding?
Re: Open Dialogue With APC Progressives by diablos: 3:25pm On Sep 13, 2014
Djicemob: See this one feeling important.For your mind seun dey beg una? LOL.He is simply calling ya'll to order.We are matured,we need to behave ourselves.

Guy i couldn't jst stop laughing

1 Like

Re: Open Dialogue With APC Progressives by tomakint: 3:26pm On Sep 13, 2014
cirmuell: APC or PDP whoever goes against the rules should be banned.

To avoid this thread turning into something you wouldn't like you should include PDP in your post above.

My own views is that your mods in politics section should be people without any political affiliation...tribal witch-hunting should be put at check too, these two can't be unconnected.
You have spoken the absolute TRUTH concerning selection of mods...I concur totally with your entire post!

2 Likes

Re: Open Dialogue With APC Progressives by Djicemob: 3:28pm On Sep 13, 2014
Caracta: Just remember, we don't negotiate with terrorists.

Ban anyone that breaks rules. Be it APC, PDP, CPC, LP or whatever they are called.
grin Thanks for the bolded.
Re: Open Dialogue With APC Progressives by cirmuell(m): 3:29pm On Sep 13, 2014
Just page 1? shocked you guys should come out or shut up forever dammit!

I bet Seun's acting on tomakint's revelation! grin

2 Likes

Re: Open Dialogue With APC Progressives by stevolinkon40: 3:29pm On Sep 13, 2014
Make I register my presence. The only thing from me is UNBAN CRAMJONES or device any reason for banning him if you so much hate to see him around.

1 Like

Re: Open Dialogue With APC Progressives by diablos: 3:31pm On Sep 13, 2014
Be lyk say diz boyz dey viewing centre dey watch chelsea match...while charging dia tecno fones...zooming off till shiit hitz d fan

1 Like

Re: Open Dialogue With APC Progressives by kwanKwasiyya(m): 3:32pm On Sep 13, 2014
NgeneUkwenu: Seun! You called us Boko Haram Supporters, right?

Before any reconciliation or open debate as you may choose to call it, we demand the following immediately:

1. An open and unreserved apology to all APC supporters on Nairaland for calling them Boko Haram Supporters.(This should be stacked on topmost page of this Section for at least 2 weeks)

2. Unban with immediate effect, all Pro APC monikers, you unjustifiably imprisoned.

3. Fire some moderators on politics section.

Then, we can now sit down and discuss with you.

Yours Sincerely,

Ngene Ukwenu
On behalf of the Nairaland's progressives.
am just short of words. Your so on point.
Re: Open Dialogue With APC Progressives by Mrval20(m): 3:33pm On Sep 13, 2014
Mr Seun, If I were you, I wouldn't open this thread or go any further with this particular discussion.
Go ahead and apologise to the group of people in question if that's what you intend to do and let this matter end at this stage.
My spirit tells me this will lead to something else, outside Nairaland.
Everyone should be extremely careful.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Open Dialogue With APC Progressives by EdCure: 3:34pm On Sep 13, 2014
Seun: My point of view is that we have rules, and when you break the rules, you should be banned. We cannot have order if we tolerate rule-breaking. As progressives, I'm sure we can agree on this. Where would Lagos be today if Governor Fashola did not insist that all laws must be enforced?
Dear Seun Osewa, what stuff did you take before labelling APC members as Boko Haram sopporters?
And was that a part of enforcing Nairaland rules?

3 Likes

Re: Open Dialogue With APC Progressives by Brahms(m): 3:36pm On Sep 13, 2014
Mrval20: Mr Seun, If I were you, I wouldn't open this thread or go any further with this particular discussion.
Go ahead and apologise to the group of people in question if that's what you intend to do and let this matter end at this stage.
My spirit tells me this will lead to something else, outside Nairaland.
Everyone should be extremely careful.
Exactly, he needs to be very careful. This won't end well if care is not taken.

1 Like

Re: Open Dialogue With APC Progressives by stevolinkon40: 3:36pm On Sep 13, 2014
#MizMyColi I see u viewing... why u like threads like this?
Re: Open Dialogue With APC Progressives by AlabaBoss: 3:37pm On Sep 13, 2014
Brahms:

First of all, Unban CramJones.. Because he didn't break any rule.
Unban Barcanista
Unban Brimmie
Unban EggHeader
Unban IlugunBoy
Unban RapHead
Unban Clerverly - Cleverly
Unban Lagbake
And yes, I personally Signed NgeneUkwenu proposal.

cc: Berem, AlabaBoss, Anag018, Whatlyf (Barcanista), Branen, Omerta, Kel4soft, BabaEleko

Please add Odinma1 to the list, he was banned by Ngwakwe till 2134. What a childish act by a man that is nearly 50 years old.

Anambra Adigo Mma cool cool

6 Likes

Re: Open Dialogue With APC Progressives by Leetunechi: 3:37pm On Sep 13, 2014
I cant post on nairaland anymore

seun why ? undecided

or should i blame APC for this
Re: Open Dialogue With APC Progressives by EdCure: 3:39pm On Sep 13, 2014
Seun, does your definition of a "moderator" include a person with conspicuous bias in politics et al, and ethnic bigotry like ngwakwe?

5 Likes

Re: Open Dialogue With APC Progressives by Vivly(f): 3:40pm On Sep 13, 2014
someone quote me when this thread gets interesting.
Re: Open Dialogue With APC Progressives by Ishilove: 3:41pm On Sep 13, 2014
Caracta: Just remember, we don't negotiate with terrorists.

Ban anyone that breaks rules. Be it APC, PDP, CPC, LP or whatever they are called.
I cosign cheesy

1 Like

Re: Open Dialogue With APC Progressives by Brahms(m): 3:41pm On Sep 13, 2014
stevolinkon40: #MizMyColi I see u viewing... why u like threads like this?
Because he's a Guy masquerading as a Female. tongue
Re: Open Dialogue With APC Progressives by OrlandoOwoh(m): 3:42pm On Sep 13, 2014
#BringBackOurCleverly.
Re: Open Dialogue With APC Progressives by justi4jesu(f): 3:42pm On Sep 13, 2014
Vivly: someone quote me when this thread gets interesting.

Now getting interesting oya come back grin
Re: Open Dialogue With APC Progressives by Seun(m): 3:42pm On Sep 13, 2014
branen: Again, Seun (Nairaland) banned me because of the following reasons Seun banned cramjones for Still impersonating a politician and trolling.. Ban expires at September 09, 2024 at 11:11:34 AM.
-CramJones
I have decided to unban Cramjones. It seems that banning him for the reason of impersonation was a mistake on my part.

However, please note that any comments alleging that I am on the payroll of a party will be treated as a violation of rule 8:
"8. Don't post false information on Nairaland"

Also note that your account branen will have to be disabled since it was created in violation of rule 19 which says:
"19. Don't create a new account when banned for breaking a rule. If you do, make sure we don't find out."

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Open Dialogue With APC Progressives by NgeneUkwenu(f): 3:43pm On Sep 13, 2014
Seun:
Before we start processing your demands, the other APC warriors should please confirm that you are their contact person on Nairaland.

Sure. We will do this.

We do not believe that we have unjustifiably imprisoned anyone. If we did, then it must have been a mistake. Let us discuss each case openly.

Good suggestion. Some of the mods on the Politics section have not been active. The supermods have been doing all the work. This is bad.

Can the other APC progressives please confirm that Mr.(Miss) Ngene Ukwenu is their chief contact person on Nairaland? What is his official position?

What did you smoke?

6 Likes

Re: Open Dialogue With APC Progressives by jmaine: 3:43pm On Sep 13, 2014
EdCure: Seun, does your definition of a "moderator" include a person with conspicuous bias in politics et al, and ethnic bigotry like ngwakwe?

What about Mynd44 ? . . .His blatant political bias and open misinterpretation of nairaland laws to ban opponents is legendary

10 Likes

Re: Open Dialogue With APC Progressives by Mrval20(m): 3:44pm On Sep 13, 2014
Brahms:

As the owner of Nairaland, I really think he should only comment on threads that mostly has to do with complaints, while doing his other admin tasks.

PS: My brother, please change your signature. You're adding insult to injury.
Re: Open Dialogue With APC Progressives by Seun(m): 3:44pm On Sep 13, 2014
I have also decided to transfer Ngwakwe to a different section of the forum since he's perceived to be biased.
This is rather unfair cos he's been working hard, but I believe it will serve us well to have moderators who are less biased.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Open Dialogue With APC Progressives by Brahms(m): 3:44pm On Sep 13, 2014
Seun:
I have decided to unban Cramjones. It seems that banning him for the reason of impersonation was a mistake on my part.

Thank you. Now check other Handles, review their Offence and do the needful. If indeed they didn't abide by your rules, reduce the ban term. Year 2024 is Wickedness,

2 Likes

Re: Open Dialogue With APC Progressives by EdCure: 3:45pm On Sep 13, 2014
Since they don't get paid (as much as i'm made to believe), i suggest Seun fix term limits (at least three months) for the moderators. This will improve the performance as expected.

4 Likes

Re: Open Dialogue With APC Progressives by Djicemob: 3:45pm On Sep 13, 2014
Brahms:
Be careful how you make surreptitious threats.With statements like this,why wont someone assume ya'll are responsible for threats to nairaland?

1 Like

Re: Open Dialogue With APC Progressives by Brahms(m): 3:46pm On Sep 13, 2014
Seun: I have also decided to transfer Ngwakwe to a different section of the forum since he's perceived to be biased.
This is rather unfair cos he's been working hard, but I believe it will serve us well to have moderators who are less biased.

I have Mixed feelings about Ngwakwe, he's hard working but he lets his Emotions get the best of him. Which makes him ban people that doesn't share his view till 2024.

2 Likes

Re: Open Dialogue With APC Progressives by NgeneUkwenu(f): 3:46pm On Sep 13, 2014
Seun: I have also decided to transfer Ngwakwe to a different section of the forum since he's perceived to be biased.

Address our demands as outlined by me! Then we will finally unveil our grievances fully.

Still waiting!

2 Likes

Re: Open Dialogue With APC Progressives by Ishilove: 3:48pm On Sep 13, 2014
Brahms:
O ma ga ke shocked

So people take Nairaland this seriously?? shocked

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15)

Some Released Chibok Girls To Undergo Surgery- Minister Of Women Affairs / We Have Evidence How PDP Plans To Make Nigeria Ungovernable For Buhari – FG / Court Bars Finance Minister, Others From Slashing Salaries Of Medical Doctors

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.