Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,708 members, 7,816,909 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:58 PM

Nigerian Military Release Photos From The Battle In Konduga - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerian Military Release Photos From The Battle In Konduga (70675 Views)

Victor Umeh Entrance Into Anambra State After Release - Photos / Military Release Statement Over Clash With Boko Haram Members In Maiduguri / Military Captures Injured Boko Haram Commander In Konduga Battle 18th September (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Military Release Photos From The Battle In Konduga by Nobody: 9:42pm On Sep 13, 2014
Most of u guys jus want raw battlefield pix for ur viewin pleasure..Sorry,d military don't work dat way..They are doin dia job & we must support dem..
Blive u me,boko haram is rili feelin d heat ryt now from our gallant men,d cameroonian & chadian soldiers & d Civilian JTF..It an all out confrontational battle and we are winning..

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Military Release Photos From The Battle In Konduga by slinkman(m): 9:43pm On Sep 13, 2014
were dem dead bodies at??
Re: Nigerian Military Release Photos From The Battle In Konduga by topearos(m): 9:43pm On Sep 13, 2014
Kudos to Nigerian army... And RIP to the departed souls of the soldiers that died during the retreat.
Re: Nigerian Military Release Photos From The Battle In Konduga by dj187: 9:44pm On Sep 13, 2014
I want to see pictures of d rat tag smelly islamic militants on spikes angry
Re: Nigerian Military Release Photos From The Battle In Konduga by UnknownT: 9:44pm On Sep 13, 2014
Monstertrucks: And I thought I would see dead people, shattered houses, fallen trees and stuffs.
And u didn't see where it was written that pictures that will offend d senses won't be included?

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Military Release Photos From The Battle In Konduga by Songitto(m): 9:45pm On Sep 13, 2014
Now I believe nigeria is waking up to abolish these stupid people call themselves boko haram, May God strength our army. RIP to all boko's
Re: Nigerian Military Release Photos From The Battle In Konduga by elder05(m): 9:45pm On Sep 13, 2014
Nothing can be more reassuring than seeing the corpse of dead boko men
Re: Nigerian Military Release Photos From The Battle In Konduga by onoja12: 9:45pm On Sep 13, 2014
I notice two things,first of all does vechles are the same color with does Nigerian troops are using second the gun in the box is clearly marked the chief of army staff......so am guessing this isn't the right pics

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Military Release Photos From The Battle In Konduga by bstringz(m): 9:46pm On Sep 13, 2014
i wanted to see blood!#disappointed ..
well kudos to d nigerian army
Re: Nigerian Military Release Photos From The Battle In Konduga by senatorn3c(m): 9:49pm On Sep 13, 2014
Go to hell fire, d bodies r der if u can go.
Re: Nigerian Military Release Photos From The Battle In Konduga by DonaldGenes(m): 9:49pm On Sep 13, 2014
purplesummer: Where are the corpses

My dear, ask them for me o
Re: Nigerian Military Release Photos From The Battle In Konduga by olaeffect(m): 9:51pm On Sep 13, 2014
onoja12: I notice two things,first of all does vechles are the same color with does Nigerian troops are using second the gun in the box is clearly marked the chief of army staff......so am guessing this isn't the right pics

thank you ooo. I thought I was the only one that noticed. later on they will say boko haram is better armed, same guns, same vehicles.

Their is God in everything we are doing ooo.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Military Release Photos From The Battle In Konduga by Nobody: 9:53pm On Sep 13, 2014
A convincing picture is worth more than a thousand words.. lipsrsealed
Re: Nigerian Military Release Photos From The Battle In Konduga by Frankenstein: 9:53pm On Sep 13, 2014
fidzy:

True o! U should go apply for the job of the camera man so u can capture all that during the battle and see how well u do in a frying pan with hot oil..smh!
I was just pointing out to the OP that the uploaded pictures didn't show the battle.
Re: Nigerian Military Release Photos From The Battle In Konduga by yahayaAliyu(m): 9:53pm On Sep 13, 2014
How this box being in hand of the insurgents? from the chief of army staff office hmm

Re: Nigerian Military Release Photos From The Battle In Konduga by Kelly32: 9:57pm On Sep 13, 2014
If bokoharam shows us pictures of their military armory and there leader making threats, we believe. If Sahara reporters tells us that bokoharam have overrun the police barracks, the emirs palace and certain local places in Maiduguri without showing us a single picture of bokoharam in these places, we believe them. Now our own military have come out gallantly to tell us they are winning the battle, we ask for pictures of dead bodies before we believe. Mean while sahara reporters will never report this victory.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Military Release Photos From The Battle In Konduga by karkel(m): 9:59pm On Sep 13, 2014
I no trust dos photos.......................
Re: Nigerian Military Release Photos From The Battle In Konduga by drperfect: 9:59pm On Sep 13, 2014
Gloria3389:
I wonder ooo... how do I believe it's a war

Re: Nigerian Military Release Photos From The Battle In Konduga by sebali: 10:01pm On Sep 13, 2014
OrangeDream: Most of u guys jus want raw battlefield pix for ur viewin pleasure..Sorry,d military don't work dat way..They are doin dia job & we must support dem..
Blive u me,boko haram is rili feelin d heat ryt now from our gallant men,d cameroonian & chadian soldiers & d Civilian JTF..It an all out confrontational battle and we are winning..

Nobody is asking for live battle field action(picture).
just show us something convincing......... dis pictures show notin.........it cud hav been taken anywere.......again with d label on d arms hw am i sure dis pics werent fabricated........

Y not at least show us destroyed vehicles and properties.
finally hw come no media tv(for visual images); local or international are currently following up dese nw stories of NA vs BH..esp d victory of NA carried only be online media.

obj son was injured in battle....nobody saw d wounds.
Re: Nigerian Military Release Photos From The Battle In Konduga by Nobody: 10:03pm On Sep 13, 2014
aieromon: Kill them all,Phyno kill them all angry
LOL is phyno a soldier?
Re: Nigerian Military Release Photos From The Battle In Konduga by Nobody: 10:03pm On Sep 13, 2014
LOL is phyno a soldier? grin
LOL is phyno a soldier?
Re: Nigerian Military Release Photos From The Battle In Konduga by drperfect: 10:06pm On Sep 13, 2014
grin B.H bastards grin GOD BLESS NIGERIAN ARMY

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Military Release Photos From The Battle In Konduga by Bigsteveg(m): 10:07pm On Sep 13, 2014
Monstertrucks: And I thought I would see dead people, shattered houses, fallen trees and stuffs.
U watch too much of Hollywood movies grin grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Military Release Photos From The Battle In Konduga by femmy2010(m): 10:09pm On Sep 13, 2014
Good one by our military
Re: Nigerian Military Release Photos From The Battle In Konduga by judys17(m): 10:09pm On Sep 13, 2014
Hmmm,I wanna explode.....the nigeria army αяє trying,atleast tø face BH nor be beans clap for dem if you tink or you are not sure if they really went for any battle you can go there and check for yursef and for the likes of you whu nids raw pic of d war pictures,go watch Rambo or commando.....ηα pipo life ∂εү waste ohhh, or you tink say ηα movie?

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Military Release Photos From The Battle In Konduga by Tex42(m): 10:09pm On Sep 13, 2014
PrinceAkbabio: Nigerian polithieftians decieving theirselves since 1960. Were r d pix of d killed idiots called BH? Hw r we even sure dat pix is taken frm borno state?
enter the picture go confirm na,or u fit go borno state make u know whether e get any landscape wey dey like the one in the pictures.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Military Release Photos From The Battle In Konduga by poiZon: 10:10pm On Sep 13, 2014
PrinceAkbabio: Nigerian polithieftians decieving theirselves since 1960. Were r d pix of d killed idiots called BH? Hw r we even sure dat pix is taken frm borno state?

ikpa na dis kind talk de do i buy recruit form give u, u read d article at all or u just read d headline rush comment rubbish......
go back read the article then comeback and correct urself.
try go ufokabasi mkpong yak ukip idiok rank k'idem.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Military Release Photos From The Battle In Konduga by jackdaniels(m): 10:10pm On Sep 13, 2014
My God jehovah wil continue to bless Nigerian army...I am hapi to be a nigerian.. I dnt care abt today's challenges.. D evil we see today.. We shall see no more.. Amen.. Go and tell pharoah.. Let my ppl go
Re: Nigerian Military Release Photos From The Battle In Konduga by Kelly32: 10:15pm On Sep 13, 2014
[quote author=drperfect][/quote]

How do you prove that these dead bodies are bokoharam members? and how do you disprove an argument for genocide?
Re: Nigerian Military Release Photos From The Battle In Konduga by Nobody: 10:15pm On Sep 13, 2014
Bigsteveg:
U watch too much of Hollywood movies grin grin
Either that, Or I've been watching too much documentaries about these islamic countries unrest. kiss[quote author=Bigsteveg]
Re: Nigerian Military Release Photos From The Battle In Konduga by nhiyo(m): 10:17pm On Sep 13, 2014
Thumbs up guys!!!

10 Likes

Re: Nigerian Military Release Photos From The Battle In Konduga by louis07(m): 10:25pm On Sep 13, 2014
Ok next time kindly show there body and no body will say genocide kudos to my gallant

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Spot The Difference Ganduje Vs Kwankwaso Bridge In Kano. / List Of Multinationals In Nigeria That Are Crashing Under Buhari - By Ikengawo / RATTAWU Receives Palliatives From Enugu Government

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.