Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,726 members, 7,816,983 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:09 PM

Nigerian Military Release Photos From The Battle In Konduga - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerian Military Release Photos From The Battle In Konduga (70676 Views)

Victor Umeh Entrance Into Anambra State After Release - Photos / Military Release Statement Over Clash With Boko Haram Members In Maiduguri / Military Captures Injured Boko Haram Commander In Konduga Battle 18th September (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Military Release Photos From The Battle In Konduga by holajeedayy: 10:28pm On Sep 13, 2014
dat pic is nt convincing enof.........dis is nt gun modeling.....it national assignment nt entertainment show tym

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Military Release Photos From The Battle In Konduga by Reference(m): 10:30pm On Sep 13, 2014
Emmysteve: But seeing their rotten dead bodies would have been more convincing

To convince you of what. If you are an adult male I'm totally disappointed. It is women who speak like this. The territory of Nigerian belongs to every citizen of this country and it is our collective responsibility to defend it. It is irritating for a man to question the abilities of another man to protect his own land when the protectors are fighting and dying in the process. There is freedom of movement in Nigeria. Go there if you doubt but stop running your defenders down.
Re: Nigerian Military Release Photos From The Battle In Konduga by watchful(m): 10:31pm On Sep 13, 2014
so boko haram truly ve sympathizers within d military,try to zoom out wht is written on dat box

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Military Release Photos From The Battle In Konduga by bluebros: 10:32pm On Sep 13, 2014
Kelly32:

How do you prove that these dead bodies are bokoharam members? and how do you disprove an argument for genocide?

also, am I the only one seeing the inscription on displayed weapon chest noting Nigerian Army, Abuja Headquater..?. what is this indicating pls?

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Military Release Photos From The Battle In Konduga by Tonyosas101(m): 10:33pm On Sep 13, 2014
Videooridontbliv
Re: Nigerian Military Release Photos From The Battle In Konduga by ocelot2006(m): 10:34pm On Sep 13, 2014
Boom boom boom

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Military Release Photos From The Battle In Konduga by igbsam(m): 10:37pm On Sep 13, 2014
Kill Them All

Send them to where they truely belong "HELL"

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Military Release Photos From The Battle In Konduga by Balkan(m): 10:38pm On Sep 13, 2014
Those arms and pick up trucks are the remaining weapons of Nigerians army destroyed by BH. They just snapped it to deceive us.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Military Release Photos From The Battle In Konduga by iconize(m): 10:39pm On Sep 13, 2014
PrinceAkbabio: Nigerian polithieftians decieving theirselves since 1960. Were r d pix of d killed idiots called BH? Hw r we even sure dat pix is taken frm borno state?

Dumbass, the pictures were snapped in your village.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Military Release Photos From The Battle In Konduga by iconize(m): 10:41pm On Sep 13, 2014
Balkan: Those arms and pick up trucks are the remaining weapons of Nigerians army destroyed by BH. They just snapped it to deceive us.

Does your brain function at all?

This story already has been confirmed by the civilian joint task force.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Military Release Photos From The Battle In Konduga by Reference(m): 10:45pm On Sep 13, 2014
watchful: so boko haram truly ve sympathizers within d military,try to zoom out wht is written on dat box

It is just a carrying case that's all. If the rogue weapons were being shipped to DHQ via DHL will you say DHL owns them or is gun running.
Re: Nigerian Military Release Photos From The Battle In Konduga by Reference(m): 10:49pm On Sep 13, 2014
bluebros:

also, am I the only one seeing the inscription on displayed weapon chest noting Nigerian Army, Abuja Headquater..?. what is this indicating pls?

It indicates nothing. The hiluxs' will be towed back to army hq and you will say the towing company supplied BH with the vehicles. Won't you.
Re: Nigerian Military Release Photos From The Battle In Konduga by DYKA: 10:52pm On Sep 13, 2014
This Country needs prayers.
Re: Nigerian Military Release Photos From The Battle In Konduga by bakila: 10:52pm On Sep 13, 2014
jumobi1:

Hating what man? Is the man you are referring to the COAS? I just feel they shouldn't proudly show those weapons if they were taken back from BH.

indirect confirmation of stories told by someone somewhere near the Pacific Ocean?
Re: Nigerian Military Release Photos From The Battle In Konduga by 1nigerian: 10:54pm On Sep 13, 2014
Adetula1: this shows bit of progress...more strength to our gallant army
exactly what progress does those pictures shows u ? ...wake urself from sleep shocked
Re: Nigerian Military Release Photos From The Battle In Konduga by kingsilly(m): 10:55pm On Sep 13, 2014
iconize:

Dumbass, the pictures were snapped in your village.

Tanks bro...some nitwit sit @ home in d west nd type gibberish...internet mofos
Re: Nigerian Military Release Photos From The Battle In Konduga by nochio(m): 11:07pm On Sep 13, 2014
When the report says they don't want to show offensive pictures,some people are still saying "where are the pictures ",you had better go to the region yourselves to take the pictures,shior.
Re: Nigerian Military Release Photos From The Battle In Konduga by akpanikpe(m): 11:10pm On Sep 13, 2014
The box wit chief of defence staff nko? undecided

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Military Release Photos From The Battle In Konduga by ojeffo: 11:12pm On Sep 13, 2014
Monstertrucks: And I thought I would see dead people, shattered houses, fallen trees and stuffs.
Havr u ever seen Bin Laden's dead body eh?
Re: Nigerian Military Release Photos From The Battle In Konduga by Gloria3389(f): 11:15pm On Sep 13, 2014
[quote author=drperfect][/quote]
I Don see am ooo
Re: Nigerian Military Release Photos From The Battle In Konduga by Ishilove: 11:16pm On Sep 13, 2014
Reference:

To convince you of what. If you are an adult male I'm totally disappointed. It is women who speak like this. The territory of Nigerian belongs to every citizen of this country and it is our collective responsibility to defend it. It is irritating for a man to question the abilities of another man to protect his own land when the protectors are fighting and dying in the process. There is freedom of movement in Nigeria. Go there if you doubt but stop running your defenders down.
angry angry
Re: Nigerian Military Release Photos From The Battle In Konduga by abu12: 11:18pm On Sep 13, 2014
Monstertrucks: And I thought I would see dead people, shattered houses, fallen trees and stuffs.

My brother they even try this time around, atlest they show us picture of a car and weapons they recover, this what we need from them. They shld show us little evidence and not the propaganda seun and his TAN crew member are doing on nairaland
Re: Nigerian Military Release Photos From The Battle In Konduga by femikay149(m): 11:24pm On Sep 13, 2014
purplesummer: Where are the corpses

Do you expect Nigerian Army To post picture of corpses the way boko haram posts them?

Nigerian army cannot behave like the barbarians...

Posting pictures of corpses is ethically wrong...what they ve done is ok....

I wonder why u pple seems to be happy when Boko Haram says they ve captured towns nd killed nigerian soldiers

Bt when nigerian army says they killed boko haram soldiers u guys r nt happy instead start asking for pictures of the dead

Anyone that needa pictures of the corpses can pls enter the next bus or take a flight to borno at least u r also a concerned citizen

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Military Release Photos From The Battle In Konduga by abu12: 11:26pm On Sep 13, 2014
iconize:

Does your brain function at all?

This story already has been confirmed by the civilian joint task force.

In as much as i believe the NA carry out a successful attack on bokos at konduga, that doesn't mean i shld believe the so-called civilian JTF who claim bama was not attack in the first place, those civilian JTF are Ali-modu sherrif boys, they are liers
Re: Nigerian Military Release Photos From The Battle In Konduga by femikay149(m): 11:27pm On Sep 13, 2014
abu12:

My brother they even try this time around, atlest they show us picture of a car and weapons they recover, this what we need from them. They shld show us little evidence and not the propaganda seun and his TAN crew member are doing on nairaland

Pls wot did Seun even say about Apc fans being sympathetic to boko haram ..
Can someone give me a link?

I wonder why he closed the thread of his apology he runs this placa like a mafia

I will be relocating back to my twitter where i can express my views and not be anonymous interact with real people and where i am nt censored

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Military Release Photos From The Battle In Konduga by McGeorge1(m): 11:27pm On Sep 13, 2014
jumobi1: Why does that box say "Chief of Army Staff"?

Good question u asked here.

I smell scam.
Re: Nigerian Military Release Photos From The Battle In Konduga by ResourceMan(m): 11:28pm On Sep 13, 2014
wabbyland: Gallant men

www.nairaland.com/attachments/1701958_soldiers_jpegddc6209e0a5703336ed075c54b673a94

CLASSIC TRIBUTE TO NIGERIAN ARMY.

RESPECT.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Military Release Photos From The Battle In Konduga by Tunguy01(m): 11:29pm On Sep 13, 2014
Akpaife: Where r those dat insulting Nigeria military shame 2 u all
oga go polish ur English nd come back 2 comment again .., dat insulting kooo ,dat insultive ni , shi oooooo
Re: Nigerian Military Release Photos From The Battle In Konduga by ProfyJay(m): 11:30pm On Sep 13, 2014
PrinceAkbabio: Nigerian polithieftians decieving theirselves since 1960. Were r d pix of d killed idiots called BH? Hw r we even sure dat pix is taken frm borno state?
you request for pictures, they showed you some ..now you saying it's not Borno. Why not sharap join the Nigerian army and match to Borno! Nonsense

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Military Release Photos From The Battle In Konduga by iconize(m): 11:30pm On Sep 13, 2014
abu12:

In as much as i believe the NA carry out a successful attack on bokos at konduga, that doesn't mean i shld believe the so-called civilian JTF who claim bama was not attack in the first place, those civilian JTF are Ali-modu sherrif boys, they are liers

Sorry but I don't discuss what I don't know.

Thanks!

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Military Release Photos From The Battle In Konduga by Tunguy01(m): 11:32pm On Sep 13, 2014
kingsilly:

Tanks bro...some nitwit sit @ home in d west nd type gibberish...internet mofos
west ,, why nt east ,, isi ewu !!!!!!!!!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Spot The Difference Ganduje Vs Kwankwaso Bridge In Kano. / List Of Multinationals In Nigeria That Are Crashing Under Buhari - By Ikengawo / RATTAWU Receives Palliatives From Enugu Government

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.