Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,119 members, 7,814,926 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 11:46 PM

Nigerian Military Release Photos From The Battle In Konduga - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerian Military Release Photos From The Battle In Konduga (70668 Views)

Victor Umeh Entrance Into Anambra State After Release - Photos / Military Release Statement Over Clash With Boko Haram Members In Maiduguri / Military Captures Injured Boko Haram Commander In Konduga Battle 18th September (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Military Release Photos From The Battle In Konduga by fuckyouhard: 5:11am On Sep 14, 2014
Youngzedd: Even with pictures, I don't believe this.

Video proof or I don't believe this.

9ja Military wining on the internet since 1960.
u smell of boko haram!
Re: Nigerian Military Release Photos From The Battle In Konduga by fuckyouhard: 5:18am On Sep 14, 2014
Balkan: Those arms and pick up trucks are the remaining weapons of Nigerians army destroyed by BH. They just snapped it to deceive us.
stop consolin urself! ur uncle in haram also died in that battle. my condolences bro
Re: Nigerian Military Release Photos From The Battle In Konduga by mauvivi(m): 5:20am On Sep 14, 2014
so,boko haram, initially seized the amunation box from our army.lol
Re: Nigerian Military Release Photos From The Battle In Konduga by Nobody: 5:24am On Sep 14, 2014
Re: Nigerian Military Release Photos From The Battle In Konduga by kobonaire(m): 5:36am On Sep 14, 2014
dryakson:

However, in deference to sensibilities of Nigerians, pictures that may offend the senses were not included.

..... I doff my hat to the Nigerian army...
if it is boko haram, I'm sure we would like to see those dead f'ktards

Hats off to our military and vigilante
Re: Nigerian Military Release Photos From The Battle In Konduga by kobonaire(m): 5:38am On Sep 14, 2014
sexfiend: FVCK YOU ALL
somebody never chop food today
Re: Nigerian Military Release Photos From The Battle In Konduga by Nobody: 5:39am On Sep 14, 2014
Re: Nigerian Military Release Photos From The Battle In Konduga by kobonaire(m): 5:41am On Sep 14, 2014
sexfiend: actually,wrong thread .
ok oh, I was surprised .... it appeared unprovoked.
Re: Nigerian Military Release Photos From The Battle In Konduga by sledok: 5:43am On Sep 14, 2014
I regretted not being a soldier. The Nigerian Defence Academy refused to admit me. I would have been a known brave Soldier. There are people that are ready to deal with the so called BokoHaram but the Nigerian Army denied us recruitment. Though the Nigerian Army is trying to win the war against BokoHaram, but citizens who have the strong heart and ready to join the Army should be recruited, rather than basing it on connections, long legs, who know who, ethnicity, nepotism e.t.c. God will help us defeat the stupid BokoHaram insurgents.
Re: Nigerian Military Release Photos From The Battle In Konduga by overhypedsteve(m): 5:53am On Sep 14, 2014
jumobi1: Why does that box say "Chief of Army Staff"?
most of this pictures are false, that box has nothing to do with the topic. The op probably Google it to create effect to his post,
Re: Nigerian Military Release Photos From The Battle In Konduga by Nobody: 6:06am On Sep 14, 2014
Monstertrucks: And I thought I would see dead people, shattered houses, fallen trees and stuffs.

Guy if u wan see dead bodies carry ur self go the battlefield u go see as mani as u want. What's with u ppl self angry
Re: Nigerian Military Release Photos From The Battle In Konduga by alabiyemmy(m): 6:06am On Sep 14, 2014
Niralanders. Talking bull crap since 1800.
Re: Nigerian Military Release Photos From The Battle In Konduga by Nobody: 6:18am On Sep 14, 2014
Y'all moda4ckas wan see dead bodies as proof abi? Why not carry ur wretched sef n join d military or be brave enuf to carry ur fones n take up journalist role, follow d military go the battle front n snap pictures to get ur proof cause na so CNN or BBC dey broadcast dead bodies of ISIS militant bodies killed. Even wen d Americans killed Bin Laden, we all know dey have his deceased body buh did dey show it to d world? No. What y'all moda4ckas shld be worried abt is how dis illiterate militanta are well equip with Hilux wetin some of Una educated fadas nova even buy even side mirror once dey av all d necessary sophisticated weapons showing as proof that some major politicians, bodies, Ex governors, present onces and other enemies of the State are seriously funding them. I rest my case

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Military Release Photos From The Battle In Konduga by SHOCK7(m): 6:23am On Sep 14, 2014
Gloria3389:
I wonder ooo... how do I believe it's a war
Can't u see d bh flags,young babe like u want 2 see pics of corpses & start getting nightmares.
Re: Nigerian Military Release Photos From The Battle In Konduga by Nobody: 6:31am On Sep 14, 2014
zonax:
The delicate nature of this issue has made what you are asking for an impossible thing because, If such pictures should go public, the sponsors of this deadly sect will use such to enhance their fight as it will instigate more hatred for our government and peace in the hearts of their sympathisers and foot soliders. Amnesty International for example can use such evidence to prosecute those in authority when this crusade is over. The picture they released is just to boast the confidence of the general public in the capability of the Nigerian Armed forces and their ability to protect its citizens a reminder that this is a war we can and must win.
#well said.
Re: Nigerian Military Release Photos From The Battle In Konduga by Danelo(m): 6:53am On Sep 14, 2014
Actually they defeated the militants Oooo no b sasy na lie.I was there wen the war started all I was hearing was kpai kpai kpai.
Re: Nigerian Military Release Photos From The Battle In Konduga by M4gunners: 6:59am On Sep 14, 2014
Is like Nigeria army have step up their game now. We are with you guys in prayer.
Re: Nigerian Military Release Photos From The Battle In Konduga by M4gunners: 7:09am On Sep 14, 2014
Sulemanmathew: why you no Go deer yaself? Rubbish
Thanks my dear. At times they way we nigerians talk makes me think for the Future of our Kids. All these guys are in the Bush day in day out trying to protect us.And people klick like for his Rubbish comment.
Re: Nigerian Military Release Photos From The Battle In Konduga by Gloria3389(f): 7:09am On Sep 14, 2014
SHOCK7:
Can't u see d bh flags,young babe like u want 2 see pics of corpses & start getting nightmares.
do I look like a primary or secondary scul gal??....
Re: Nigerian Military Release Photos From The Battle In Konduga by victorv12(m): 7:11am On Sep 14, 2014
Let the Nigeria military be lying they killed almost 150 Bokos.
Re: Nigerian Military Release Photos From The Battle In Konduga by Rexyl(m): 7:26am On Sep 14, 2014
What does the banner on their vehicle means? Memories of those murderers shall soon be erased from our brains
Re: Nigerian Military Release Photos From The Battle In Konduga by Youngzedd(m): 7:30am On Sep 14, 2014
fuckyouhard: u smell of boko haram!

I know they are your brothers and sisters, but it's none of my business.

#ProudlyIgbo.

Don't quote me.
Re: Nigerian Military Release Photos From The Battle In Konduga by joshrare(m): 7:43am On Sep 14, 2014
Sulemanmathew: why you no Go deer yaself? Rubbish

So, you are scared?
And you are here forming don 1 in journalism
Re: Nigerian Military Release Photos From The Battle In Konduga by Geeman74(m): 7:50am On Sep 14, 2014
wink well done gallant soldiers.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Military Release Photos From The Battle In Konduga by chynes(f): 9:49am On Sep 14, 2014
Reference:

To convince you of what. If you are an adult male I'm totally disappointed. It is women who speak like this. The territory of Nigerian belongs to every citizen of this country and it is our collective responsibility to defend it. It is irritating for a man to question the abilities of another man to protect his own land when the protectors are fighting and dying in the process. There is freedom of movement in Nigeria. Go there if you doubt but stop running your defenders down.
That's an insult to women.
Re: Nigerian Military Release Photos From The Battle In Konduga by agyo(m): 10:02am On Sep 14, 2014
Congrats Gallant soldiers.

I pray Boko Haram will not post a video soonest to show a completely different scenarion to what the Army spoke man is telling us now.

Above all, the army's latest assault is very encouraging. Keep Nijja united.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Military Release Photos From The Battle In Konduga by GODDYGEE91(m): 10:03am On Sep 14, 2014
Any way the Nigerian Army have tried, but 2 b honest, dis pixs are not convincing enough. I personally think that dos BH must av escape n abandon dos vehicles n weapons. If @ all there was heavy casualty as der claimed, we shd b seein death bodies or vehicle stained with blood. 4 dos who nid pixs b4 believin in anypost, do u still believe dis 1?
Re: Nigerian Military Release Photos From The Battle In Konduga by Reference(m): 10:09am On Sep 14, 2014
chynes: That's an insult to women.

I'm sorry for that. Apologies.
Re: Nigerian Military Release Photos From The Battle In Konduga by berrystunn(m): 10:11am On Sep 14, 2014
Monstertrucks: And I thought I would see dead people, shattered houses, fallen trees and stuffs.

Guy u no no Nigeria force, you think they will show you dead boko and non boko they killed.
Which am sure they can do , killing every one in that area. All in name of boko.
They don't let media come alone side there action...
Re: Nigerian Military Release Photos From The Battle In Konduga by 3moses: 10:13am On Sep 14, 2014
PrinceAkbabio: Nigerian polithieftians decieving theirselves since 1960. Were r d pix of d killed idiots called BH? Hw r we even sure dat pix is taken frm borno state? Woooooooow! i made fp.
the pictures are real...I'm a living witness. to God be the glory.
Re: Nigerian Military Release Photos From The Battle In Konduga by chynes(f): 10:22am On Sep 14, 2014
Reference:

I'm sorry for that. Apologies.
Accepted. I do get your point though. The reasoning of some people here on Nairaland can be unbelievably dense.
Re: Nigerian Military Release Photos From The Battle In Konduga by Reference(m): 10:25am On Sep 14, 2014
DaBullIT:

Bro , that's a reasonable question he asked, you did not have to castigate him for demanding proof, afterall We are in Nigeria , where pensions disappear and people give out weapons to insurgents and top politicians keep terrorists in Government house,

Abuja car park bomb , we saw the burnt cars , houses, damaged properties and people , Army can't stop people living in villages from taking photos , why hasnt any real photo surfaced

The pictures you saw in Abuja were taken by ordinary people. No army goes into battle with cameras. Battles are serious business. Soldiers optimise equipment. They tend to carry offensive, defensive and survival equipment. What you saw represents a response to overwhelming requests for proofs (silly requests if you ask me) and army high command must have ordered for pictures LONG after the battles had ended so you won't see bodies as they will have been processed, arms and ammunition gathered. If you want battle scene photos apply to DHQ, get a permit, get your body armour and follow the scouting team that patrols everyday. Sooner or later you will make contact.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

List Of Multinationals In Nigeria That Are Crashing Under Buhari - By Ikengawo / Spot The Difference Ganduje Vs Kwankwaso Bridge In Kano. / The first Oil Field In Northern Nigeria (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.