Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,922 members, 7,817,698 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:33 PM

Photos Of Gen. Benjamin Adekunle From The Nigerian Civil War (1967-1970) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photos Of Gen. Benjamin Adekunle From The Nigerian Civil War (1967-1970) (28043 Views)

Biafra Comment: Benjamin Adekunle Daughter Gets Death Threats / Eulogies As Military Bury Benjamin Adekunle / Burial Arrangements For Benjamin Adekunle - KTJ Minimah, COAS. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos Of Gen. Benjamin Adekunle From The Nigerian Civil War (1967-1970) by Proffdada: 3:20pm On Sep 14, 2014
quid:
So he joined the boko haramic school of (no) thought and gave it more impetus.
No wonder they disgraced him out of the army
before he got enlisted in the army duh
Re: Photos Of Gen. Benjamin Adekunle From The Nigerian Civil War (1967-1970) by diamondpaul(m): 4:37pm On Sep 14, 2014
Lol, instead of u to cover ur face in shame u re busy deciding who the killer is, if am to being sarcastic I would say #Alright that was not him, but that guy being shot was one of those biafran's...let me tell u something about that video....it one of those video being recorded during the meaningless biafra war I have watch the full version here...in form of film and documentary the producer use it to expose the harvoc which the civil war did. So I saw the part In which the guy was shot. Nd how life left him instantly.

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Gen. Benjamin Adekunle From The Nigerian Civil War (1967-1970) by Switpal(m): 5:36pm On Sep 14, 2014
mikeansy:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vIQwpVXLZss
After death, comes d judgement...... He must b enjoying his now.
Re: Photos Of Gen. Benjamin Adekunle From The Nigerian Civil War (1967-1970) by celeron40(m): 5:39pm On Sep 14, 2014
diamondpaul: Lol, instead of u to cover ur face in shame u re busy deciding who the killer is, if am to being sarcastic I would say #Alright that was not him, but that guy being shot was one of those biafran's...let me tell u something about that video....it one of those video being recorded during the meaningless biafra war I have watch the full version here...in form of film and documentary the producer use it to expose the harvoc which the civil war did. So I saw the part In which the guy was shot. Nd how life left him instantly.
And the Biafrans NEVER killed Nigerian POWs? War is brutal...for all parties involved...don't be biased.
Re: Photos Of Gen. Benjamin Adekunle From The Nigerian Civil War (1967-1970) by Nobody: 7:52pm On Sep 14, 2014
Ndigbo Ibem ka anyi were ihe nile tara na abali ka anwunta.

Lets forget the civil war and focus on how to make Igboland an envy of others.

Since after the war, we are trying to right the wrong being done by some of our leaders in the past.

We Igbos need to develop that healthy atitude needed to soar higher among our contemporaries from other parts of the world.

Always being the best of whom we can.
Re: Photos Of Gen. Benjamin Adekunle From The Nigerian Civil War (1967-1970) by idu1(m): 8:17pm On Sep 14, 2014
asadike: C his ugly face? May he continue 2 eat his poo in hell.
shut woman
Re: Photos Of Gen. Benjamin Adekunle From The Nigerian Civil War (1967-1970) by diamondpaul(m): 2:42pm On Sep 15, 2014
Biased? Nah....u re. D one being biased by making ppeo believe am being biased. Am just educating the guy with the non chalant's attitude,instead of him to see it has a horrible past, he was busy guessing who the shooter might be.
Re: Photos Of Gen. Benjamin Adekunle From The Nigerian Civil War (1967-1970) by binarytraders: 2:21pm On Sep 17, 2014
The Igbos should just remember that the Yoruba Nation still has many of the Black Scorpion waiting to be unleashed when they are provoked. It took just one Black Scorpion to wipe your cities within a year yet you dared call the Yorubas cowards...history will repeat itself if you continue in your boastfull paths.

6 Likes

Re: Photos Of Gen. Benjamin Adekunle From The Nigerian Civil War (1967-1970) by tupacshakur(m): 2:31pm On Sep 17, 2014
asadike: C his ugly face? May he continue 2 eat his poo in hell.

Did you lose any relative to kwashiokor and cannibalism during the war?

Did your mother or grandmother have a taste of Benjamin Adekunle's sweet diick during the war?

Are there biafra-war-bastards in your immediate and extended family?

I see you're pained.

Ndo!

5 Likes

Re: Photos Of Gen. Benjamin Adekunle From The Nigerian Civil War (1967-1970) by asadike(f): 4:45pm On Sep 17, 2014
tupacshakur:

Did you lose any relative to kwashiokor and cannibalism during the war?

Did your mother or grandmother have a taste of Benjamin Adekunle's sweet diick during the war?

Are there biafra-war-bastards in your immediate and extended family?

I see you're pained.

Ndo!

who b dis? Paind kwa? Go nd read ur history very wel, read d battle of oau, adekunle was beaten hands down by my igbo warriors. He only enterd calabar 2 fyt wit women nd babies nt evn d men. I see u ar adekunle relative, i heard his sickness nd poo smoking is hereditary,its lyk urs has caught up wit u.

3 Likes

Re: Photos Of Gen. Benjamin Adekunle From The Nigerian Civil War (1967-1970) by Nobody: 4:52pm On Sep 17, 2014
mikeansy:
mikeansy: We must be careful how we choose heroes in this country!

Because our choice of heroes reflect the kind of nation we aspire to be!

Seeing that YouTube video above you got to question the mental stability of anyone celebrating this kind of character!
Dude. there is no prove of Adekunle in that video, did you even watch it at all. All I saw in that video was a northern commander(from his accent) ordering a soldier to kill a POW.
Re: Photos Of Gen. Benjamin Adekunle From The Nigerian Civil War (1967-1970) by Proffdada: 5:19pm On Sep 17, 2014
I guess the ungrateful igbos didn't know about this : Adekunle narrowly escaped being killed near
Minna when he challenged mutinous troops of
northern origin under his command for murdering
two officers of Igbo origin who had joined the
Train in Kaduna enroute to Lagos with plans to
proceed back to the East. Indeed, Adekunle
claims that the scar of a bayonet wound he still
carries to this day, was inflicted by then Lt.
Shehu Musa Yar'Adua.

2 Likes

Re: Photos Of Gen. Benjamin Adekunle From The Nigerian Civil War (1967-1970) by Sagamite(m): 1:52pm On Sep 20, 2014
iconize:

Sagamite! grin grin

My question actually is; why was he allowed to die a deranged pauper?
The likes of Danjuma and Obasanjo can finance Togo's 2015 budget without dropping a sweat.

You are a cretinous person!

What is the relevance of your moronic question?

2 Likes

Re: Photos Of Gen. Benjamin Adekunle From The Nigerian Civil War (1967-1970) by Demdem(m): 1:58pm On Sep 20, 2014
berem: the mother of the abandoned child was probably killed by him.

Smh. angry angry

If true, highly unfortunate. Late Ojukwu probably used civilians as human shields the way hamas used them against Isreal.
Re: Photos Of Gen. Benjamin Adekunle From The Nigerian Civil War (1967-1970) by Demdem(m): 2:02pm On Sep 20, 2014
We surely need more of black scorpion in our military today if we really want to destroy boko haram. When u think of black scorpion I think of courageous and audacious soldiers.
Biafrans were the then boko haram during his time.
Re: Photos Of Gen. Benjamin Adekunle From The Nigerian Civil War (1967-1970) by WilyWily5: 2:43pm On Sep 20, 2014
Yorubas Sang and praise Adekunle, but allowed him to die a dejected frustrated poor sick smelly Man, haaahaaaahaa Adekule lived a hellish life while on Earth, now he is again living with Satan in the everlasting hell, May Vultures eat his smelly rotten corpse, I spit on his Grave

2 Likes

Re: Photos Of Gen. Benjamin Adekunle From The Nigerian Civil War (1967-1970) by celeron40(m): 2:44pm On Sep 20, 2014
GeneralChinaza: Odekunle isn't a general, he's a colonel. Bring his carcass lemme fart, urine and sh1t on it........thanks for your cooperation grin
He retired a Brig. General you idiot..and its Adekunle..not "Odekunle"..The only thing you should be shitting on is your certificate..No educated person should type the trash you just typed.

3 Likes

Re: Photos Of Gen. Benjamin Adekunle From The Nigerian Civil War (1967-1970) by peleson: 5:16pm On Sep 20, 2014
mikeansy: We must be careful how we choose heroes in this country!

Because our choice of heroes reflect the kind of nation we aspire to be!

Seeing that YouTube video above you got to question the mental stability of anyone celebrating this kind of character!
Was it the said adekunle that shoot the guy?? Pls was it adekunle? And sure the britsh guy knew he was going to be murdered!
Re: Photos Of Gen. Benjamin Adekunle From The Nigerian Civil War (1967-1970) by tsolz200: 8:46pm On Sep 20, 2014
GeneralChinaza: Odekunle isn't a general, he's a colonel. Bring his carcass lemme fart, urine and sh1t on it........thanks for your cooperation grin

And this nematode feels he is a general.

cheesy

GeneralChinaza? Of the Massob army or what?

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Gen. Benjamin Adekunle From The Nigerian Civil War (1967-1970) by tsolz200: 8:47pm On Sep 20, 2014
GeneralChinaza: you have the tenacity to quote me?

Who are you?
Weakling..
You are my toothpick..
And that is what you are forever gonna be.
Dumb doofus.

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Gen. Benjamin Adekunle From The Nigerian Civil War (1967-1970) by tsolz200: 8:53pm On Sep 20, 2014
quid:
So he joined the boko haramic school of (no) thought and gave it more impetus.
No wonder they disgraced him out of the army

Nematode, keep on spewing trash
Keep on embarrassing your family

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Gen. Benjamin Adekunle From The Nigerian Civil War (1967-1970) by tsolz200: 9:01pm On Sep 20, 2014
mikeansy:

......."to serve nigeria with all my strength..
TO DEFEND HER UNITY
And uphold her honour and glory..
So help me Allah."

Does this pledge mean anything to you?
General Adekunle was just playing his role as a good citizen if nigeria!!!
Countless innocent peeps are getting killed in the north and some of you here are singing the praises of the NA.
Tell me,hw is shekau different from ojukwu?
They are both rebels,so I don't see any wrong Adekunle committed!!

You yeibos should stop whinning and blame ojukwu for leading you guys into the senseless war.

FYI,the captain that shot the Igbo rebel in the video ain't General Adekunle..

Do you think igbos didn't commit war crimes?

IN WAR,ALL IS FAIR

2 Likes

Re: Photos Of Gen. Benjamin Adekunle From The Nigerian Civil War (1967-1970) by Sagamite(m): 9:59am On Sep 22, 2014
mikeansy:

Fcking sick baaastards!

Black monkeys.

You can all see why I have always said being fcktards like iconize, collynzo, adamskutty, Aigbofa etc is the threat to humanity.

We need to eliminate these fcktards from the human race.

I wish that fucker that shot and the one, enthusiastically tying him up, got worse fate.

4 Likes

Re: Photos Of Gen. Benjamin Adekunle From The Nigerian Civil War (1967-1970) by millhouse: 10:08am On Sep 22, 2014
NNNNNNNNNNNNNNA
Re: Photos Of Gen. Benjamin Adekunle From The Nigerian Civil War (1967-1970) by Alphaoscar: 11:19pm On Sep 08, 2015
to those whacks called biafraudians everything is about money. They should get used to the fact that General Adekunle taught Ojukokoro a bitter lesson. He remains a Hero to the Niger Deltans and so he is. Money is not everything.
I even did a tribute to him

Bacarnista is gone but his manhood still lives on!!! Funny enough, he end up as their hero. Lol.
Re: Photos Of Gen. Benjamin Adekunle From The Nigerian Civil War (1967-1970) by Alphaoscar: 6:43am On Sep 09, 2015
lorRhyMeZ:

Am actually yet to a picture or video of ojukwu holding a gun sef grin

Wicked you.
Re: Photos Of Gen. Benjamin Adekunle From The Nigerian Civil War (1967-1970) by zendy: 7:37am On Sep 09, 2015
[b]I think that some of these hypocrites should start telling themselves the truth about the war because lies will help no one. Ojukwu did not start the Biafran war. It is one thing to declare Biafra, it is another to start shooting. It was Gowon who started the war. Ojukwu declared Biafra through due process. Ojukwu received the mandate of all the eastern Nigerian consultative assembly which represented all 20 provinces of eastern Nigeria to declare Biafra. Gowon on the other hand had no mandate even to be head of state when there were many officers who were senior to him (Ojukwu,Adebayor,Ejoor,Imo,Bassey and many others were all senior to Gowon).

I can't fault Adekunle for fighting against Biafra, he started of well before his men were routed by Biafran soldiers and he was recalled from the war. What I'm against is if he committed war crimes just like Murtala Mohammed. I tend to believe he did. Murtala Mohamned and Adekunle share a lot in common. They were both blood thirsty soldiers who let ambition cloud their judgement and they both ended up failed soldiers who's lives ended unceremoniously
[/b]
Re: Photos Of Gen. Benjamin Adekunle From The Nigerian Civil War (1967-1970) by zendy: 7:44am On Sep 09, 2015
binarytraders:
The Igbos should just remember that the Yoruba Nation still has many of the Black Scorpion waiting to be unleashed when they are provoked. It took just one Black Scorpion to wipe your cities within a year yet you dared call the Yorubas cowards...history will repeat itself if you continue in your boastfull paths.

The reason why most Igbos think Yorubas are cowards is that they can never fight without their northern comrades. It's like the Yoruba have this instilled fear of the North and always want to be on their good side which if true, is cowardice. At least the Igbos fought the Hausa-Fulani Oligarchy of the North. Can the Yorubas do this? Not in a million years.
Re: Photos Of Gen. Benjamin Adekunle From The Nigerian Civil War (1967-1970) by AntiMarxist: 8:20pm On Aug 06, 2023
lionduke:
RIP to child killer and murderer of defenseless women, I understand you were doing your job, But the blood of those innocent children will always hunt your generation. please when you get hell, send my regards to awolowo tell him in no distance time obasanjo will join you guys.. tell awolowo the ojukwu was given a state burial which you adekunle can never get. rest in piss general.

Cry harder.
Re: Photos Of Gen. Benjamin Adekunle From The Nigerian Civil War (1967-1970) by Lifestone(m): 8:27pm On Aug 06, 2023
celeron40:
Brig.Gen. Benjamin Adekunle with an abandoned Biafran child..April 1968
Yet the called him all evil names. You can never satisfy this people even if you died for them

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Fayose: Reasons Why China Loan Must Stop / Rescheduled Elections Could Encounter Setback In 13 States / Lagos Places 4,000 Unemployed Graduates On ₦40,000 Monthly Salary

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.