Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,507 members, 7,819,839 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:15 AM

Huge Heroes Welcome For The Nigerian Army After The Konduga Victory(pictures) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Huge Heroes Welcome For The Nigerian Army After The Konduga Victory(pictures) (3446 Views)

Did Nnamdi Kanu Start Radio Biafra After Buhari’s Victory? PICTURES. / Nigerian Troops Gun Down 73 Boko Haram Terrorists In Fresh Attack On Konduga / Nigerian Military Release Photos From The Battle In Konduga (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Huge Heroes Welcome For The Nigerian Army After The Konduga Victory(pictures) by Nobody: 6:36pm On Sep 13, 2014
MAIDUGURI: Huge heroes welcome for the Nigerian Army after the Konduga victory yesterday! Gwoza, Gamboru Ngala, Bama, Kala Balge, Michika, Madagali will be liberated soon.

4 Likes

Re: Huge Heroes Welcome For The Nigerian Army After The Konduga Victory(pictures) by PapiWata: 6:41pm On Sep 13, 2014
There is a new sheriff in town. He carries a BIG stick and he is not afraid to break heads with it. He wears the uniform of the Nigerian army, and he HATES getting shot at, terrorists take note.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Huge Heroes Welcome For The Nigerian Army After The Konduga Victory(pictures) by opportunist: 6:57pm On Sep 13, 2014
Luks lyk their 1st real victory. Hope it continues sha.

1 Like

Re: Huge Heroes Welcome For The Nigerian Army After The Konduga Victory(pictures) by Nobody: 6:58pm On Sep 13, 2014
opportunist: Luks lyk their 1st real victory. Hope it continues sha.
Re: Huge Heroes Welcome For The Nigerian Army After The Konduga Victory(pictures) by Nobody: 7:08pm On Sep 13, 2014
Good news for Nigerians. I'm still waiting for the news 'shekau is dead' www...com
Re: Huge Heroes Welcome For The Nigerian Army After The Konduga Victory(pictures) by PapiWata: 7:16pm On Sep 13, 2014
How can we know the altitude to use now ?
Re: Huge Heroes Welcome For The Nigerian Army After The Konduga Victory(pictures) by kwanKwasiyya(m): 7:19pm On Sep 13, 2014
True Victory by True Heroes. El salvo patriots

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Huge Heroes Welcome For The Nigerian Army After The Konduga Victory(pictures) by brownlord: 7:32pm On Sep 13, 2014
Good news, go gallant men and do this.

Sahara reporters journalist was killed few days ago and N.A victory pictures are coming in
Re: Huge Heroes Welcome For The Nigerian Army After The Konduga Victory(pictures) by kemdee1: 8:21pm On Sep 13, 2014
Thumbs up for our beloved NA!
cool smiley
Re: Huge Heroes Welcome For The Nigerian Army After The Konduga Victory(pictures) by Nobody: 9:42pm On Sep 13, 2014
Some folks can be very delusional
Re: Huge Heroes Welcome For The Nigerian Army After The Konduga Victory(pictures) by olowo200: 9:58pm On Sep 13, 2014
So people still plenty for maiduguri like this upon the killing some people get mind sha .
Re: Huge Heroes Welcome For The Nigerian Army After The Konduga Victory(pictures) by Just20(f): 9:58pm On Sep 13, 2014
Ride on our gallant men!!!
Re: Huge Heroes Welcome For The Nigerian Army After The Konduga Victory(pictures) by EddyNumerouno(m): 10:12pm On Sep 13, 2014
Nice, hope more will follow
Re: Huge Heroes Welcome For The Nigerian Army After The Konduga Victory(pictures) by Chickenstew: 10:16pm On Sep 13, 2014
Make no mistake. Those Boko Haram abi Blokos Haram are destined for one thing n one thing only: DEATH

May our soldiers and all the forces of good be victorious forever and ever. Amen.
Re: Huge Heroes Welcome For The Nigerian Army After The Konduga Victory(pictures) by amAZEing: 10:43pm On Sep 13, 2014
This was made Possible by an Odua Son. Ile Odua a gbe waa.
Re: Huge Heroes Welcome For The Nigerian Army After The Konduga Victory(pictures) by XketchDesigns(m): 10:53pm On Sep 13, 2014
cheap propaganda!
BH make videos and show how they loot an armoury stack with weapons and amunition belonging to the NA dry. The burn helicopters belonging to the NAF. And the best the army can do is show us a couple of pics of the same pickup truck.
Re: Huge Heroes Welcome For The Nigerian Army After The Konduga Victory(pictures) by Sparrow13: 10:58pm On Sep 13, 2014
XketchDesigns: cheap propaganda!
BH make videos and show how they loot an armoury stack with weapons and amunition belonging to the NA dry. The burn helicopters belonging to the NAF. And the best the army can do is show us a couple of pics of the same pickup truck.
sadist
Re: Huge Heroes Welcome For The Nigerian Army After The Konduga Victory(pictures) by Scout60(m): 11:02pm On Sep 13, 2014
Are u one of dem.... If u doubt the news, just go to borno nd gather 4 urself, I will pay 4 transport fare
Re: Huge Heroes Welcome For The Nigerian Army After The Konduga Victory(pictures) by XketchDesigns(m): 11:03pm On Sep 13, 2014
Sparrow13: sadist
Whatever rocks your boat.
Re: Huge Heroes Welcome For The Nigerian Army After The Konduga Victory(pictures) by XketchDesigns(m): 11:06pm On Sep 13, 2014
Scout60:
Are u one of dem.... If u doubt the news, just go to borno nd gather 4 urself, I will pay 4 transport fare
How can the army of a nation claim victory in a battle and when they decide to show proof to the citizens they show pics of a pickup truck? Them they mize their MB ni? This is 2014 for crying out loud!
Re: Huge Heroes Welcome For The Nigerian Army After The Konduga Victory(pictures) by Scout60(m): 11:12pm On Sep 13, 2014
XketchDesigns:
How can the army of a nation claim victory in a battle and when they decide to show proof to the citizens they show pics of a pickup truck? Them they mize their MB ni? This is 2014 for crying out loud!
U have not answer my guestion..... Will u go 2 borno to confirm d news.
Re: Huge Heroes Welcome For The Nigerian Army After The Konduga Victory(pictures) by XketchDesigns(m): 11:20pm On Sep 13, 2014
Scout60:
U have not answer my guestion..... Will u go 2 borno to confirm d news.
And what makes you think I am not there now? Do you know where I am from? I don't swallow garbage like this. Not like most gullible Nigerians.
Re: Huge Heroes Welcome For The Nigerian Army After The Konduga Victory(pictures) by Ekhemini(m): 11:22pm On Sep 13, 2014
Even that won't satisfy you. You should be taken to go and see the actual fight so that you go know say no b film tricks.
Re: Huge Heroes Welcome For The Nigerian Army After The Konduga Victory(pictures) by Scout60(m): 11:23pm On Sep 13, 2014
XketchDesigns:
And what makes you think I am not there now? Do you know where I am from? I don't swallow garbage like this. Not like most gullible Nigerians.
Then proof urself.
Give us some pictures of d war. I mean caption many pix nd share, den I believe u.
Re: Huge Heroes Welcome For The Nigerian Army After The Konduga Victory(pictures) by Nobody: 11:25pm On Sep 13, 2014
Kudos to NA.
Re: Huge Heroes Welcome For The Nigerian Army After The Konduga Victory(pictures) by Nobody: 11:28pm On Sep 13, 2014
Good good good
Re: Huge Heroes Welcome For The Nigerian Army After The Konduga Victory(pictures) by XketchDesigns(m): 11:33pm On Sep 13, 2014
Scout60:
Then proof urself.
Give us some pictures of d war. I mean caption many pix nd share, den I believe u.
Yes dady! Lemi run and go snap it for you. Wait I am coming!
Re: Huge Heroes Welcome For The Nigerian Army After The Konduga Victory(pictures) by XketchDesigns(m): 11:36pm On Sep 13, 2014
Ekhemini:
Even that won't satisfy you. You should be taken to go and see the actual fight so that you go know say no b film tricks.
Damn right it will not satisfy me, normality in the suburbs of maid, streets of damboa etc is what will satisfy me and many others.
Re: Huge Heroes Welcome For The Nigerian Army After The Konduga Victory(pictures) by omerta(f): 11:36pm On Sep 13, 2014
opportunist: Luks lyk their 1st real victory. Hope it continues sha.
Seems so. Beautiful, anyway.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Alert Attempt To Assassinate Buhari Exposed / Obasanjo's Plan For Nigeria, Finally Exposed!!! / Why The Naira Falls! - Prof. Bola

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.