Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,526 members, 7,826,978 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 01:57 AM

Funny Pictures Of Kids And Their Dads - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Funny Pictures Of Kids And Their Dads (50448 Views)

Pics: Funny: Mothers, when you leave Your Babies alone With Their Dads. / What Becomes Of Kids In Orphanages When They Grow Up? / Help! My Hubby Is Married With Kids And I Never Knew! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Funny Pictures Of Kids And Their Dads by Nobody: 3:58am On Sep 15, 2014
thekingsmen: bring it on
Lol nah...

Hmm maybe I could censor it
Re: Funny Pictures Of Kids And Their Dads by Nobody: 4:02am On Sep 15, 2014
iluvweed:

You mean the same Seun ? My homeboy?

well, he go confirm you after the ban
Re: Funny Pictures Of Kids And Their Dads by Beennkumar(m): 4:05am On Sep 15, 2014
Lovely! smiley
Re: Funny Pictures Of Kids And Their Dads by ugoezeik(m): 4:06am On Sep 15, 2014
looking for a kid to kidnap nw wey go b my pikin
Re: Funny Pictures Of Kids And Their Dads by Nobody: 4:06am On Sep 15, 2014
So we don't have a picture of a nigerian dad eating akpu or Amala with their son?
Re: Funny Pictures Of Kids And Their Dads by nifton(m): 4:07am On Sep 15, 2014
Dymondgurl: Awww, so cute!
Nne u fyn sotee i know no wen i hit like for ur dp.
Op sorry i neva born and ma papa no snap any funny pics wit me during ma tender yrs,them sey i too dull dat time.

2 Likes

Re: Funny Pictures Of Kids And Their Dads by iluvweed(m): 4:15am On Sep 15, 2014
donnypool:

well, he go confirm you after the ban

Ok boss! Let's see who gets banned. Am taking up your case! grin
Re: Funny Pictures Of Kids And Their Dads by Nobody: 4:20am On Sep 15, 2014
iluvweed:

Ok boss! Let's see who gets banned. Am taking up your case! grin

alright defendant, may the best man win grin
Re: Funny Pictures Of Kids And Their Dads by Nobody: 4:22am On Sep 15, 2014
Babymama1: So we don't have a picture of a nigerian dad eating akpu or Amala with their son?

did you not see the nigerian man and his son holding feeding bottle?
Re: Funny Pictures Of Kids And Their Dads by UnknownT: 6:06am On Sep 15, 2014
Dat Baby on d last pic! Mike Ezuruonye should be careful b4 he poisons him. See as he dey look em papa
Lol. gringrin
Re: Funny Pictures Of Kids And Their Dads by Nobody: 6:14am On Sep 15, 2014
Funny dads
Re: Funny Pictures Of Kids And Their Dads by segradinho: 6:26am On Sep 15, 2014
Funny

Good news for smart phone users, you can now purchase MTN and Etisalat Data Plans for as low as N400 for 250mb, Check out
this thread on Nairaland for full details https://www.nairaland.com/1852534/mtn-etisalat-data-cheapest-rate
Re: Funny Pictures Of Kids And Their Dads by sunkuns003(m): 6:31am On Sep 15, 2014
lovely
Re: Funny Pictures Of Kids And Their Dads by gistmelove(m): 6:35am On Sep 15, 2014
Me n my family

17 Likes

Re: Funny Pictures Of Kids And Their Dads by fidzy(m): 6:37am On Sep 15, 2014
J12: Those animals aren't dads, they're mums.
Wonder how he knew their gender sef?
Re: Funny Pictures Of Kids And Their Dads by timawoku(m): 6:41am On Sep 15, 2014
fidzy:
Wonder how he knew their gender sef?
they are male na, check out d white dog and his pup
Re: Funny Pictures Of Kids And Their Dads by Reference(m): 6:45am On Sep 15, 2014
berem: ....And it has to be the pictures of foreigners and animals? Apart from Mike Ezuruonye who's a nigerian,no other nigerian pictures? undecided

Maybe Nigerian men don't even know they have kids at home. Money, money, money. PDP, APC, TAN and of course....concubanos.

9 Likes

Re: Funny Pictures Of Kids And Their Dads by chiogoezubem(f): 6:47am On Sep 15, 2014
Awww!... Funny and sweet pics. Had me smiling a lot this morning. What a way to start my morning, and week. Happy and fruitful new week, everyone!

2 Likes

Re: Funny Pictures Of Kids And Their Dads by fidzy(m): 6:54am On Sep 15, 2014
[quote author=timawoku] they are male na, check out d white dog and his pup[/quote
Yeah I see it...how wld u know abt the rest?
Re: Funny Pictures Of Kids And Their Dads by timawoku(m): 6:58am On Sep 15, 2014
[quote author=fidzy][/quote] well, I guess we will just have to flip them over to confirm, wot do u think?
Re: Funny Pictures Of Kids And Their Dads by wo1F(m): 6:58am On Sep 15, 2014
wink
Re: Funny Pictures Of Kids And Their Dads by fidzy(m): 6:59am On Sep 15, 2014
timawoku: well, I guess we will just have to flip them over to confirm, wot do u think?

Question for the OP
Re: Funny Pictures Of Kids And Their Dads by timawoku(m): 7:02am On Sep 15, 2014
fidzy:

Question for the OP
ok na, OP over to you...
Re: Funny Pictures Of Kids And Their Dads by Flygerian1(m): 7:03am On Sep 15, 2014
Some funny ish.
Re: Funny Pictures Of Kids And Their Dads by georgee(m): 7:12am On Sep 15, 2014
Like father like son grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Funny Pictures Of Kids And Their Dads by Onyiibazz: 7:20am On Sep 15, 2014
Hehehehe, makes me remember those days we use to play hide and seek with dad! It use to be fun, but boys have now grown to men now!
Re: Funny Pictures Of Kids And Their Dads by AfricanApple(f): 7:21am On Sep 15, 2014
lmao

daaaaaaaaamn! there is something so crazy and funny about those pictures.

will love to watch ma hubby and our son do funny stuffs like dis
Re: Funny Pictures Of Kids And Their Dads by jamace(m): 7:24am On Sep 15, 2014
Yes. cheesy
Re: Funny Pictures Of Kids And Their Dads by kahanma(m): 7:39am On Sep 15, 2014
Sorry guys for diverting this thread. I can't figure out where or how to open a thread on this forum anymore that's why I have decided to post this job vacancy from Russia here. You don't need anything a part from your internet and you receive your payment through paypal.
Follow this link below and if you have any question please feel free to ask. Thanks.

http:///kDtf1h
Re: Funny Pictures Of Kids And Their Dads by willyluv(m): 7:42am On Sep 15, 2014
Na only for white guys? At least I follow...

36 Likes 1 Share

Re: Funny Pictures Of Kids And Their Dads by Missonas(f): 7:46am On Sep 15, 2014
smiley Some Fathers do have them!Cute
For some no need for paternity test grin
Re: Funny Pictures Of Kids And Their Dads by sage2(m): 7:51am On Sep 15, 2014
Dymondgurl: Awww, so cute!

O girl, e get as you dey do me o.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Uja's 5 Daughters Who Are All Lawyers Turn Heads In New Photos / Please Help Ayomide - An Abandoned Child / My 13 Years Old Has Become Terrible! I Want To Send Her Back To Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.