Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,491 members, 7,819,785 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:19 PM

I Love Him More - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / I Love Him More (555 Views)

I Dont Love Him. But He Said He Heard From God / Do People Worship God Because They Realy Love Him? / My Boyfriend Is An Atheist. I Love Him But My Family And Friends Hate Him. Help (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Love Him More by TheyVid(m): 1:00am On Sep 14, 2014
I am currently in the toilet writing this note. I have been in the toilet for up to ten minutes now wishing away what is waiting for me behind the door. Here is how it all began.

It was a quiet evening. I was at home with a female friend I had known for three months. We were watching a movie and discussing about people, places and things. We had a lot of things in common among which was our passion for adventure. She came to life when we talked about places and connected this with the people and things which were in these places. We went mad with words as we both didn’t allow the other complete a sentence without interrupting. We talked and laughed, ignorant of the passing of time and in the course of our conversation, she felt so free and so familiar that she often fell on me in a tight embrace when she laughed. I enjoyed her company but it was getting past my bed time and she had to leave but I didn’t know how to politely tell her to return home.

After some more minutes of endless laughter and words, she looked at the time and said she would prefer to stay at my place until the following day so that we could continue talking into the morning. I told her I didn’t have a problem with her staying till the next day but that I won’t be able to talk into the morning because I had work to do on my computer which would keep me busy into the morning. At this, she laughed and stood up in front of me. She then began to unbutton her blouse and said she would like to give me a special treat before I embrace my computer. I told her to give me a minute or two and ran into the toilet and have remained here till now.

I stood up, folded the note in my back pocket and opened the toilet door. I was greeted by the warm embrace of a naked body. A glimpse showed me how artistic God is but the glimpse didn’t last long as I began to look her in the eyes. “I will make you happy throughout the night,” she said, as she attempted to plant a kiss on my lips. I broke free of her embrace, shaking my head slowly. I then reached for my wallet and brought out a picture and handed it over to her. She stood frozen as she stared at the picture and then at me. This she did three times. What I gave to her was the picture of a man.
“What is this supposed to mean?” She asked, looking rather confused.
I drew close to her and said, “I love that man in the picture more than you and more than I will ever love anyone, including my unborn children - if God gives me any. I prefer to break your heart than to break his fragile heart.”
I had not finished talking when I noticed that her eyes were filled with tears. I guessed that she was crying either because of what I said or because of the picture of the man I gave her who was hanging on a cross with nails running through his legs and hands. She then went over to where her clothes were and put them back on. Then turning back to me she said, “Because of what you have refused to do and because of what you have said, I have from this moment given my life in the service of God. I don’t need a Bible to tell me about the one you love because your action says it all. I want to experience this same kind of love for now I know that your love for Him and His love for you is unconditional.” She slept in my house that night and left the following morning. I woke from where I slept and saw a note which read, “Thank you, you have saved a life.”

Source 
www.anthonyonugba.org
Re: I Love Him More by Nobody: 1:08am On Sep 14, 2014
Wow, I thought the guy was gay at first...

Anyway, Epic Story!

It's really going to take enormous self control to walk away without pucking, If you know what I mean.
Re: I Love Him More by nkenu(m): 8:51am On Sep 14, 2014
This na story jare!!!
Re: I Love Him More by asalimpo(m): 10:03am On Sep 14, 2014
fiction
Re: I Love Him More by asalimpo(m): 10:03am On Sep 14, 2014
fiction.

(1) (Reply)

New Allliance From Hell: Boko Haram And Isis / TB Joshua Will Not Die But Will Suffer – Congolese Prophet / Poem: You Stole The Show...thank You Jesus

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.