Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,150 members, 7,953,549 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 06:47 PM

Seun, Please Review Ngwakwe's Removal This - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Seun, Please Review Ngwakwe's Removal This (1887 Views)

Where Is Maclatunji And Ngwakwe? / Ngwakwe Congratulations On Your Re-Appointment!!! / Seun, Ngwakwe, OAM4J, Ikenna351, Afam4eva. Lagos And Enugu Threads. Be Fair... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Seun, Please Review Ngwakwe's Removal This by donphilopus: 12:02pm On Sep 14, 2014
What are these people even saying sef?! When Ngwakwe was here, the Yoruba-Igbo Mods ratio was 1:3. Now that he's been removed, it's now 1:2. So, what's your point. How do you expect the Igbos to even have 3 Mods, the Yorubas 1 whereas the Niger-Deltans do not have one and the whole Northern Region doesn't have atleast one?! Abeg forget there sef. The Admin even needs to balance this board by appointing Yoruba as a Mod. Enough of this noise!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Seun, Please Review Ngwakwe's Removal This by mkpakanaodogwu(m): 12:33pm On Sep 14, 2014
#bringbackNGWAKWE

3 Likes

Re: Seun, Please Review Ngwakwe's Removal This by chiefinalowo: 12:37pm On Sep 14, 2014
jmaine: It is pointless making this issue Igbo-centric cos it alienates non Igbos fighting for this injustice . . .

If this protest takes an Igbo centric stanze rather than political . . .i may withdraw my support for Ngwakwe reinstatement and play neutral to all concerned parties . . . .

Thanks . . .

+100
Re: Seun, Please Review Ngwakwe's Removal This by chiefinalowo: 12:41pm On Sep 14, 2014
Seun: Reviewing.

You don't have to review anything.
Stand by your words.
There are over a thousand ibos that can replace ngwakwe if at all you want ibo back.

3 Likes

Re: Seun, Please Review Ngwakwe's Removal This by IHEJIRIKAisBOKO: 12:47pm On Sep 14, 2014
Seun we need a Northern MOD

we'v got one Yoruba and two ibos, we also need a hausa MOD

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Seun, Please Review Ngwakwe's Removal This by Nobody: 4:10pm On Sep 14, 2014
I think the OP should be banned for breaking rule 14 (creation of multiple threads on the same topic) and this thread should be locked ASAP.
It is high time we started enforcing the rules on Nairaland.

He created the same thread at 6:39pm on September 13, 2014.
https://www.nairaland.com/1901602/appeal-seun-review-ngbakwes-removal

Sensing that the tide was not in his favor, he abandoned it for a completely new thread at 2:37am today.
https://www.nairaland.com/1902013/seun-please-review-ngwakwes-removal

Ngwakwe is a bigot and does not deserve to be a mod in the first place. Partisanship is one thing, bigotry is another. There's nothing bad if a mod is pro-PDP or pro-APC as long as the rules are obeyed. But we should all endeavor to reduce bigotry on Nairaland.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Seun, Please Review Ngwakwe's Removal This by saintneo(m): 5:04pm On Sep 14, 2014
Somehow, I think MODs should be changed frequently. MODs like oam4j, afam4eva; they have remained in that position for too long ..... beef against these MODs though. 6months to 12months should do. Four MODs, two by appointment and two by popular choice.
Without change, there are tendencies of people in position to become dictators or learn how to circumvent the rules. For me, I would suggest that oam4j and afam4eva to retire.
egift, barcanista, obinoscopy, sincere9gerian should be given the chance if they have not had the opportunity.
Re: Seun, Please Review Ngwakwe's Removal This by LadyExcellency: 5:33pm On Sep 14, 2014
ProfCorruption: I think the OP should be banned for breaking rule 14 (creation of multiple threads on the same topic) and this thread should be locked ASAP.
It is high time we started enforcing the rules on Nairaland.

He created the same thread at 6:39pm on September 13, 2014.
https://www.nairaland.com/1901602/appeal-seun-review-ngbakwes-removal

Sensing that the tide was not in his favor, he abandoned it for a completely new thread at 2:37am today.
https://www.nairaland.com/1902013/seun-please-review-ngwakwes-removal

Ngwakwe is a bigot and does not deserve to be a mod in the first place. Partisanship is one thing, bigotry is another. There's nothing bad if a mod is pro-PDP or pro-APC as long as the rules are obeyed. But we should all endeavor to reduce bigotry on Nairaland.

Can you help this community prove this your allegations? It will be callous and shameful of you if you fail to do so.

It is only in Nairaland that anybody comes up with ridiculous and baseless allegations borne out of resentment without proof and receives a like. Intelligent people quote references to backup their words. Can we search his comments to find something to crucify him instead of these blanket and irrelevant accusations.

1 Like

Re: Seun, Please Review Ngwakwe's Removal This by iamodenigbo1(m): 5:38pm On Sep 14, 2014
#bringngwakweback
Re: Seun, Please Review Ngwakwe's Removal This by Arysexy(m): 6:23pm On Sep 14, 2014
donphilopus: What are these people even saying sef?! When Ngwakwe was here, the Yoruba-Igbo Mods ratio was 1:3. Now that he's been removed, it's now 1:2. So, what's your point. How do you expect the Igbos to even have 3 Mods, the Yorubas 1 whereas the Niger-Deltans do not have one and the whole Northern Region doesn't have atleast one?! Abeg forget there sef. The Admin even needs to balance this board by appointing Yoruba as a Mod. Enough of this noise!

These are the headaches we have in this section, we are talking about party leaning of the mods accused, this one is taking about igbo vs Yoruba. So all pdp members are igbo and all apc members Yoruba?

ikenna and afam as far as I can say are apolitical and u will hardly see them comment or side any political discussion. Mynd and ngwakwe are apc and pdp supporting mods respectively , removing one without d other will create imbalance in d moderation.

1 Like

Re: Seun, Please Review Ngwakwe's Removal This by meforyou1(m): 6:45pm On Sep 14, 2014
Arysexy:

These are the headaches we have in this section, we are talking about party leaning of the mods accused, this one is taking about igbo vs Yoruba. So all pdp members are igbo and all apc members Yoruba?

ikenna and afam as far as I can say are apolitical and u will hardly see them comment or side any political discussion. Mynd and ngwakwe are apc and pdp supporting mods respectively , removing one without d other will create imbalance in d moderation.
they are giving the whole issue ethnic colouration, which I don't understand.
Show us proof of ngwakwe's undoing, else reinstate him or remove mynd44 as well who is equally a partisan

1 Like

Re: Seun, Please Review Ngwakwe's Removal This by Mogidi: 7:28pm On Sep 14, 2014
The least Seun can do is tell us what Ngwakwe did to warrant his removal, we would then be able to compare Ngwakwe with MYND45's antics.

#BringbackNgwakwe#

1 Like

Re: Seun, Please Review Ngwakwe's Removal This by donphilopus: 8:38pm On Sep 14, 2014
Arysexy:

What I'm trynna tell y'all is that Mynd44 ain't a Moderator, but a Super-mod. Have you ever seen his name among the names of Mods on this board?! You cannot because of Politics section remove a Super-Mod who controls over 25 Sections or so.

And let me make it known to you that Mynd might be an Anti-Gej Mod but not an APC Mod. Because if he's pro-APC, no matter what we do he won't ban us. He's banned my countless times. And I believe he'd continue to ban me. The difference between us is that I don't complain if I'm banned because I'm used to their bans!

3 Likes

Re: Seun, Please Review Ngwakwe's Removal This by meforyou1(m): 12:46am On Sep 15, 2014
donphilopus:

What I'm trynna tell y'all is that Mynd44 ain't a Moderator, but a Super-mod. Have you ever seen his name among the names of Mods on this board?! You cannot because of Politics section remove a Super-Mod who controls over 25 Sections or so.

And let me make it known to you that Mynd might be an Anti-Gej Mod but not an APC Mod. Because if he's pro-APC, no matter what we do he won't ban us. He's banned my countless times. And I believe he'd continue to ban me. The difference between us is that I don't complain if I'm banned because I'm used to their bans!
mynd44 is so brazenly pro APC. And you have never received one quarter of the amount of bans I have received in this nairaland. Ngwakwe himself has even banned me thrice.
And if mynd44 is a supermod here, and so? Should we shiver and tremble?

1 Like

Re: Seun, Please Review Ngwakwe's Removal This by OdenigboAroli(m): 12:58am On Sep 15, 2014
I dont like Ngwakwe but he is probably the best ,since Jarus. It will help Seun to have that guy in his team.
I don tok my own.

2 Likes

Re: Seun, Please Review Ngwakwe's Removal This by Arysexy(m): 5:09am On Sep 15, 2014
donphilopus:

Ngwakwe has banned me as well for 1 month, so why are u people making it look as if he only punish apc members?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Buhari's 12 Million Votes Are Not Locked In A Safe-atiku / Why So Many Koreans Are Called "Kim" / Buhari Slumps In Calabar

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.