Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,879 members, 7,817,587 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:02 PM

Married Woman Inlove With A Married Man - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Married Woman Inlove With A Married Man (5838 Views)

Lady Accuses Married Man Of Impregnating Women With Fake Marriage Proposal / 5 Things Every Married Man Should Do Around Single Women / The Most Suitable Job For A Married Woman? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Married Woman Inlove With A Married Man by germainediva(f): 5:02am On Sep 14, 2014
Please I need matured advice,am a married woman who has fallen helplessly inlove with another married man, I have tried all I can to put him out of my mind but the more I try the worst it get, I have even gone for counseling,deliverance,fasted and all that but yet reality is starring me in the face, I have deleted all his contact from my fone but then I see him every day at work tho he dosent no this.....please my brothers and sisters how do I get out of this mess(I have never felt this way in my life)
Re: Married Woman Inlove With A Married Man by RoyalRoy(m): 5:04am On Sep 14, 2014
Romance mods, please move this to the family section for better and matured advice.

2 Likes

Re: Married Woman Inlove With A Married Man by RoyalRoy(m): 5:06am On Sep 14, 2014
germainediva:
Please I need matured advice,am a married woman who has fallen helplessly inlove with another married man, I have tried all I can to put him out of my mind but the more I try the worst it get, I have even gone for counseling,deliverance,fasted and all that but yet reality is starring me in the face, I have deleted all his contact from my fone but then I see him every day at work tho he dosent no this.....please my brothers and sisters how do I get out of this mess(I have never felt this way in my life)

1 Like

Re: Married Woman Inlove With A Married Man by echobee(f): 5:22am On Sep 14, 2014
Re: Married Woman Inlove With A Married Man by GentleMimi: 5:29am On Sep 14, 2014

grin. I'm in the mood to display immaturity.
Re: Married Woman Inlove With A Married Man by okosodo: 6:08am On Sep 14, 2014

no be me start am
Re: Married Woman Inlove With A Married Man by Nobody: 6:11am On Sep 14, 2014
This thing called 'love' undecided

anyways, I guess I'll be

5! grin

1 Like

Re: Married Woman Inlove With A Married Man by Nobody: 6:15am On Sep 14, 2014
Hmmmmm...sheet happens.
Re: Married Woman Inlove With A Married Man by kreamidiva(f): 6:16am On Sep 14, 2014
He doesn't know u are in love with him? How so? U are secretly admiring him or what?

It will pass. Look for the things that made u fall in love with your hubby in the first place and focus on them. Get closer to your hubby because there could be a vacuum or void u feel this guy will fill.

Otherwise, ask 5minmadness the meaning of his moniker. When u don chuk the guy for the 5mins of fun, this "in love" go clear from your eyes.

8 Likes

Re: Married Woman Inlove With A Married Man by Tallesty1(m): 6:18am On Sep 14, 2014
This is a big test of your control over your feelings. You can't always control what you feel, yea, but what you do about those feelings is totally in your court, you need to know that you are facing an important test and any case of mishandling the situation will lead to a lot of hurt. You must think of the pain it will cause to those you love. Imagine being his wife, ask yourself how you would feel if your hubby is the one doing this. Honestly the cons are way too much than whatever you may gain from it so if I were you I would lock-up my feelings and concentrate on loving my husband

7 Likes

Re: Married Woman Inlove With A Married Man by echobee(f): 6:27am On Sep 14, 2014
Tallesty1: This is a big test of your control over your feelings. You can't always control what you feel, yea, but what you do about those feelings is totally in your court, you need to know that you are facing an important test and any case of mishandling the situation will lead to a lot of hurt. You must think of the pain it will cause to those you love. Imagine being his wife, ask yourself how you would feel if your hubby is the one doing this. Honestly the cons are way too much than whatever you may gain from it so if I were you I would lock-up my feelings and concentrate on loving my husband
What re u doing here? Jump jump tongue

1 Like

Re: Married Woman Inlove With A Married Man by Tallesty1(m): 6:34am On Sep 14, 2014
echobee:
What re u doing here? Jump jump tongue
preaching the good newscheesy
Re: Married Woman Inlove With A Married Man by ahnie: 6:47am On Sep 14, 2014
[quote
author=germainediva]
Please I need matured advice,am a married woman who has fallen
helplessly inlove with another married man, I have tried all I can to
put him out of my mind but the more I try the worst it get, I have even
gone for counseling,deliverance,fasted and all that but yet reality is
starring me in the face, I have deleted all his contact from my fone but
then I see him every day at work tho he dosent no this.....please my
brothers and sisters how do I get out of this mess(I have never felt
this way in my life)[/quote]sister, let me consult Ifa.
Re: Married Woman Inlove With A Married Man by ahnie: 6:53am On Sep 14, 2014
op,what you feel for this your inlove of a married man z nurrin but Lust.daz's the bitter truth.

5 Likes

Re: Married Woman Inlove With A Married Man by thorpido(m): 7:09am On Sep 14, 2014
Sometimes you can't help but admire someone of the opposite sex even when married.However,something is wrong when you allow it to dwell in your heart just as you are doing.
I think the bigger problem is that there is a disconnect with your husband.You are not getting the attention you need from him.Why don't you get your husband to pay more attention to you?Perhaps,he's been too busy lately.

It's a good thing the man is not the one trying to hit on you.Do everything possible not to get him to notice you.

1 Like

Re: Married Woman Inlove With A Married Man by germainediva(f): 7:44am On Sep 14, 2014
I have been tryn to deal with it.........hoping that time will solve it but its been 2years now.......and I still feel the same n more.......hearing his voice alone is a problem 4 me............I avoid contact with him as much as I can........the days I don't get t see him at the office....is best for me but dat not withstanding I tink about him every day within this past 2years........it started the very 1st day he was transfered to my office.....the very day I set my eyes on him..........
Re: Married Woman Inlove With A Married Man by germainediva(f): 7:49am On Sep 14, 2014
thorpido: Sometimes you can't help but admire someone of the opposite sex even when married.However,something is wrong when you allow it to dwell in your heart just as you are doing.
I think the bigger problem is that there is a disconnect with your husband.You are not getting the attention you need from him.Why don't you get your husband to pay more attention to you?Perhaps,he's been too busy lately.

It's a good thing the man is not the one trying to hit on you.Do everything possible not to get him to notice you.
my dear I have been married for 13years with 3kids.......whots on ma hubby's mind s how t make enof money t take kia of his kids.........when I tok about attention he makes it look as if am not considret
Re: Married Woman Inlove With A Married Man by zeb04(f): 8:05am On Sep 14, 2014
If you weren't married,i would advice you let him know because most times when we get to be Friends with the people we crush on,we find out things we wouldn't know from afar of and It just kills the whole romantic stuff but then again,you are a married woman and when I talk about *Leaving 80% to find 20%.......I am sure you know what am talking about.Goodluck
Re: Married Woman Inlove With A Married Man by germainediva(f): 8:09am On Sep 14, 2014
zeb04: If you weren't married,i would advice you let him know because most times when we get to be Friends with the people we crush on,we find out things we wouldn't know from afar of and It just kills the whole romantic stuff but then again,you are a married woman and when I talk about *Leaving 80% to find 20%.......I am sure you know what am talking about.Goodluck
sometimes its like am loosing my mind.......I wish dere was a drug I culd take to make it go away........cos its touture
Re: Married Woman Inlove With A Married Man by Nobody: 8:12am On Sep 14, 2014
Three kids and you are dying for a married man that doesn't even know how you feel about him. Do you think he feels same way?

Since you have tried all you could to get the attention away. Try strafing him.
By the time you do am once, the love go clear for your eyes when everything you built for the past 13 yrs go just fall yakata for your eyes.

Two things, get him out of your mind or strafe him so the conji go clear for your eyes.

This 'love' won't take you anywhere.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Married Woman Inlove With A Married Man by Nobody: 8:14am On Sep 14, 2014
And pls stop stalking him, looks creepy.
What's your work description? Try looking for a project and work on it.
Otherwise go through the mr and mrs smith route. The success rate of this in Nigeria is like 0.0034%.

Goodluck

5 Likes

Re: Married Woman Inlove With A Married Man by germainediva(f): 8:19am On Sep 14, 2014
Chillisauce: Three kids and you are dying for a married man that doesn't even know how you feel about him. Do you think he feels same way?

Since you have tried all you could to get the attention away. Try strafing him.
By the time you do am once, the love go clear for your eyes when everything you built for the past 13 yrs go just fall yakata for your eyes.

Two things, get him out of your mind or strafe him so the conji go clear for your eyes.

This 'love' won't take you anywhere.
I know that.........I just need a miracle in my heart........on my part I have tried but d heart kips going
Re: Married Woman Inlove With A Married Man by Nobody: 8:22am On Sep 14, 2014
germainediva:
plz satisfy your conscience and go for him

1 Like

Re: Married Woman Inlove With A Married Man by onegig(m): 8:34am On Sep 14, 2014
What happened to telling your husband about this?

He is the best that can help you here since your individual efforts is not yielding results. That's if you guys communicate well and deep and you agree to such open discussions from the start. You may also ask for a transfer to another department or something just to be able forget him.

2 Likes

Re: Married Woman Inlove With A Married Man by Nobody: 8:34am On Sep 14, 2014
germainediva: I know that.........I just need a miracle in my heart........on my part I have tried but d heart kips going

Sorry, there is no miracle. You just need self control or act based on your feelings. But be sure to face the consequences .
How cute, well framed is this guy. And what is his finance worth. Gimme his no. let me access him for you wink grin I don't want you to fall in wrong hands.

You know, they say when you want to chop a frog, chop the big fat one. So when they call you frog eater...you nod your head and answer.

5 Likes

Re: Married Woman Inlove With A Married Man by snazzylove: 8:58am On Sep 14, 2014
Chillisauce Lol@ frog eater. grin
Babe I dey come make I give u correct advice. Was once in ur shoes wink
Re: Married Woman Inlove With A Married Man by germainediva(f): 9:12am On Sep 14, 2014
snazzylove: Chillisauce Lol@ frog eater. grin
Babe I dey come make I give u correct advice. Was once in ur shoes wink
am waiting pls.......sometimes I even slap my self real hard......so I can wake up from ds situation
Re: Married Woman Inlove With A Married Man by SAMBARRY: 9:13am On Sep 14, 2014
*clears throat* grin

why haven't I been here since. Anyway let me spread my designer mat and like kanwulia will say "another one don cam" wink

Re: Married Woman Inlove With A Married Man by germainediva(f): 9:15am On Sep 14, 2014
onegig: What happened to telling your husband about this?

He is the best that can help you here since your individual efforts is not yielding results. That's if you guys communicate well and deep and you agree to such open discussions from the start. You may also ask for a transfer to another department or something just to be able forget him.
tell hubby ke........dats sucidal

2 Likes

Re: Married Woman Inlove With A Married Man by 5minsmadness: 9:19am On Sep 14, 2014
kreamidiva: He doesn't know u are in love with him? How so? U are secretly admiring him or what?

It will pass. Look for the things that made u fall in love with your hubby in the first place and focus on them. Get closer to your hubby because there could be a vacuum or void u feel this guy will fill.

Otherwise, ask 5mindedness the meaning of his moniker. When u don chuk the guy for the 5mins of fun, this "in love" go clear from your eyes.
shocked shocked shocked

Babe, seriously?

This from someone calling herself 'kreamy' diva grin
Re: Married Woman Inlove With A Married Man by Enoquin(f): 9:29am On Sep 14, 2014
One key thing is contentment. Contentment with what you have whether it's a shrek or prince, an olga or a princess. In 13 years, you should have reached that level.

1 Like

Re: Married Woman Inlove With A Married Man by cococandy(f): 9:34am On Sep 14, 2014
If only you knew what he's like behind closed doors.
You'll see he may not be better than your husband. Sadly getting close enough to find out for yourself may ruin your marriage and by the time you discover he's not worth the trouble,you'd have lost both ways.

Ask for a transfer.

14 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Advise Me Like Your Younger Brother / Why Are The Nigerians In The Uk Stingy ? / Who Should You Put First, Family Or Work

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.