Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,211 members, 7,818,720 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:48 PM

Have You Ever "Fallen Under The Anointing?" How Did It Feel? - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Have You Ever "Fallen Under The Anointing?" How Did It Feel? (26506 Views)

Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's / How Does One Sow Into The Anointing Upon Your Pastor [according To The Gospel] / I Have Never Fallen Under The Anointing- Why? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Have You Ever "Fallen Under The Anointing?" How Did It Feel? by Ishilove: 2:06pm On Sep 14, 2014
emusmith: Ishilove ... I can believe this... You're a Theologian!
Lol. Nah, I'm not. I simply study my bible
Re: Have You Ever "Fallen Under The Anointing?" How Did It Feel? by Nobody: 2:08pm On Sep 14, 2014
continentalceo: I have just one question, if Christians believe that all other religions will go to hell and all other religions believe that members of other religion not theirs will go to hell, then which people will actually make the real heaven?
The total population of the world is 7billion people as we know it, and no religion is up to 3billion. So dose that mean that about 5billion people will go to hell? When will God create all the people to throw them into hell? Now add the 50billion dead people that have existed, are a sizable portion of that number, like say maybe 40billion be in hell? Pls I need answers
Believe what you've already heard.
Re: Have You Ever "Fallen Under The Anointing?" How Did It Feel? by boxymccoy(m): 2:09pm On Sep 14, 2014
Pls spare time to read this.
We are in a generation that people no longer have strong conviction I̶̲̥̅̊n̶̲̥̅̊ the word of God. There are a lot of misunderstanding when it comes †̥ the manifestation of the Holy spirit. It baffles me that only few genuine men of God are speaking about all these counterfeits. While it is possible that somebody 'falls under the anointing', I never read it I̶̲̥̅̊n̶̲̥̅̊ the bible where people become unconscious as a result of the anointing. God does not override a man's will and make him fall uncontrollably rolling on the ground. @ times some ladies fall,and ushers will be the ones helping them †̥ cover their unclothedness,could this be God?.How will God allow U̶̲̥̅̊ to 'fall under the anointing' only for ur skirt †̥ roll up I̶̲̥̅̊n̶̲̥̅̊ ur unconscious state, and some will say they are falling under d anointing. I am born again christian and baptised in the Holy ghost with d evidence of speaking I̶̲̥̅̊n̶̲̥̅̊ tongues. There were times I have been on pupit †̥ minister and there were manifestations but I don't celebrate it like many pastors will do. because if truely U̶̲̥̅̊ 'fall under anointing', one primary evidence i̶̲̥̅̊ƨ̣̣̣̇̇̇̇ that U̶̲̥̅̊ will begin to have a fervent love for God and hatred for sin. But unfortunately,many of those that claim †̥ fall only rise up †̥ continue I̶̲̥̅̊n̶̲̥̅̊ their sins, so what i̶̲̥̅̊ƨ̣̣̣̇̇̇̇ the essence of ur falling?. Not Every manifestation or falling is from God. A man of God that I respect so much was preaching one day and I̶̲̥̅̊n̶̲̥̅̊ the middle of the message where it was becoming serious, somebody stood up and started ' dancing in d spirit',and immediate this man of God knew it was d devil,and he commanded him silently I̶̲̥̅̊n̶̲̥̅̊ d name of Jesus, and he sat down. It was a distraction that d devil brought I̶̲̥̅̊n̶̲̥̅̊ d heat of d message but thank God for discernment by the man of God. If it's I̶̲̥̅̊n̶̲̥̅̊ our days, we wld have agreed that it was a manifestation of the Holy spirit. No where I̶̲̥̅̊n̶̲̥̅̊ d bible will U̶̲̥̅̊ see Jesus making people †̥ roll or fall as a result of d anointing. On the day of pentecost, when the Holy Ghost came,it was the pple around that thought that d disciples were drunk,but d bible never said they were drunk. They wr still conscious,not rolling on d ground and not confused, if they were,Peter wouldn't have preached that message that won 3 thousand souls. Pls don't be deceived, In this last days we need d spirit of discernment †̥o test all spirits. I will give four guidelines that may help U̶̲̥̅̊ not †̥ deceived by what pastors of nowadays are preaching, so if they say anything,just subject it to this:
(1) Did Jesus do it?
(2)Did Jesus preach it?
(3)Did any of the apostles do it?
(4)Did any of the apostles teach I?
I think with this,we may be saved from being deceived I̶̲̥̅̊n̶̲̥̅̊ this last days, God bless you.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Have You Ever "Fallen Under The Anointing?" How Did It Feel? by Nobody: 2:10pm On Sep 14, 2014
emusmith: Meiya...Did you land on your head? lol

No the ushers were ready for me. They held me in such a way that I couldn't return to my feet. Tricksters, all of them.

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever "Fallen Under The Anointing?" How Did It Feel? by continentalceo(m): 2:16pm On Sep 14, 2014
emusmith: Believe what you've already heard.
Answers pls! Not remarks
Re: Have You Ever "Fallen Under The Anointing?" How Did It Feel? by zicky(m): 2:16pm On Sep 14, 2014
sexfiend: when are people going to get it? RELIGION.......... wake up and smell the coffee,it's the biggest scam in history .
Mr man this trend is not for you, we are not here for religion bashing

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever "Fallen Under The Anointing?" How Did It Feel? by Nobody: 2:17pm On Sep 14, 2014
SO PEOPLE STILL BELIEVE IN THE SCAM CALLED ANOINTING shocked

3 Likes

Re: Have You Ever "Fallen Under The Anointing?" How Did It Feel? by Nobody: 2:19pm On Sep 14, 2014
continentalceo: I have just one question, if Christians believe that all other religions will go to hell and all other religions believe that members of other religion not theirs will go to hell, then which people will actually make the real heaven?
The total population of the world is 7billion people as we know it, and no religion is up to 3billion. So dose that mean that about 5billion people will go to hell? When will God create all the people to throw them into hell? Now add the 50billion dead people that have existed, are a sizable portion of that number, like say maybe 40billion be in hell? Pls I need answers
FOOD FOR THOUGHT cool

2 Likes

Re: Have You Ever "Fallen Under The Anointing?" How Did It Feel? by Nobody: 2:19pm On Sep 14, 2014
It felt really good smiley very heavenly kiss
Xtians deceiving demselves since 1960 lipsrsealed

2 Likes

Re: Have You Ever "Fallen Under The Anointing?" How Did It Feel? by sokarsenal(m): 2:22pm On Sep 14, 2014
emusmith: Read well...I said, I believe in it but never experienced it. Speaking in tongues is not a sin. It is a sign that the Holy Ghost has come...
. You yourself are not reading his post well.....he said 'not speaking in tongues is a sin'....
Re: Have You Ever "Fallen Under The Anointing?" How Did It Feel? by Nobody: 2:28pm On Sep 14, 2014
Ishilove:
Lol. Nah, I'm not. I simply study my bible
Hmmmm...Pastor wife fit you be that
Re: Have You Ever "Fallen Under The Anointing?" How Did It Feel? by Nobody: 2:29pm On Sep 14, 2014
God hv a standard d He cant go beyond dat standard... #HOLYNESS
That is how God created d earth till d devil cm in... nd there was a gap.. God never created hell for man.. bt for d devil n his co-wrks! and d devil dnt blv he has been defeated! so he is stil d enemy of God.. note dt God cr8 d devil too.. hell was for beings tht are aginst him... jt as u v smth used to lik b4 den it bcomes spoiled..what do u do abt it..? keep it for wht..? d parable Jesus gv base on heaven nd hell is explained by taken d useful nd throw away the useless one's..into fire..jt lik u throw away rubbish.. weeds nd crops*
Bt God love man so much that he came in the form of man... that whosoever blv in Him shall not perish bt v life in abundance!...
remember He hv every right to do whatsoever He wishes to.. we r just His product... jt as man cr8 things nd do what he wants with it...

Note:- What i think is what i v gvn u! take it or leave it..
Re: Have You Ever "Fallen Under The Anointing?" How Did It Feel? by Nobody: 2:31pm On Sep 14, 2014
MissMeiya:

No the ushers were ready for me. They held me in such a way that I couldn't return to my feet. Tricksters, all of them.
I laff aloud inside Keke!
Re: Have You Ever "Fallen Under The Anointing?" How Did It Feel? by Nobody: 2:34pm On Sep 14, 2014
Mine happen when I was forced to speak in tongue in Chris Oyakhilome Church. My people, I've to fake something like..... 'kin ta ya ba (3x)'.... just to avoid embarrassment.

I vowed never to step my foot into that church in my entire life and for the guy that took me there, I gave him a serious warning.

4 Likes

Re: Have You Ever "Fallen Under The Anointing?" How Did It Feel? by Nobody: 2:37pm On Sep 14, 2014
[color=#006600][/color] would like to know what it feels like too...although i had to fake it once...when i was in secondary school...as pastor prayed and people started falling...then i opened my eyes slowly, i realised that we were just two standing...i had to fall oo.

I pity the other chick sha as the pastor picked on her.... Come see deliverance things. I was happy it wasn't me because i am very fair and it would hurt to be labeled 'witch just because of falling things.[/quote]. Lol
Re: Have You Ever "Fallen Under The Anointing?" How Did It Feel? by Nobody: 2:37pm On Sep 14, 2014
LaRoyalHighness: I would like to know what it feels like too...although i had to fake it once...when i was in secondary school...as pastor prayed and people started falling...then i opened my eyes slowly, i realised that we were just two standing...i had to fall oo.

I pity the other chick sha as the pastor picked on her.... Come see deliverance things. I was happy it wasn't me because i am very fair and it would hurt to be labeled 'witch just because of falling things.
You're not far from experiencing it, dear.
Re: Have You Ever "Fallen Under The Anointing?" How Did It Feel? by sokarsenal(m): 2:40pm On Sep 14, 2014
boxymccoy: Pls spare time to read this.
We are in a generation that people no longer have strong conviction I̶̲̥̅̊n̶̲̥̅̊ the word of God. There are a lot of misunderstanding when it comes †̥ the manifestation of the Holy spirit. It baffles me that only few genuine men of God are speaking about all these counterfeits. While it is possible that somebody 'falls under the anointing', I never read it I̶̲̥̅̊n̶̲̥̅̊ the bible where people become unconscious as a result of the anointing. God does not override a man's will and make him fall uncontrollably rolling on the ground. @ times some ladies fall,and ushers will be the ones helping them †̥ cover their unclothedness,could this be God?.How will God allow U̶̲̥̅̊ to 'fall under the anointing' only for ur skirt †̥ roll up I̶̲̥̅̊n̶̲̥̅̊ ur unconscious state, and some will say they are falling under d anointing. I am born again christian and baptised in the Holy ghost with d evidence of speaking I̶̲̥̅̊n̶̲̥̅̊ tongues. There were times I have been on pupit †̥ minister and there were manifestations but I don't celebrate it like many pastors will do. because if truely U̶̲̥̅̊ 'fall under anointing', one primary evidence i̶̲̥̅̊ƨ̣̣̣̇̇̇̇ that U̶̲̥̅̊ will begin to have a fervent love for God and hatred for sin. But unfortunately,many of those that claim †̥ fall only rise up †̥ continue I̶̲̥̅̊n̶̲̥̅̊ their sins, so what i̶̲̥̅̊ƨ̣̣̣̇̇̇̇ the essence of ur falling?. Not Every manifestation or falling is from God. A man of God that I respect so much was preaching one day and I̶̲̥̅̊n̶̲̥̅̊ the middle of the message where it was becoming serious, somebody stood up and started ' dancing in d spirit',and immediate this man of God knew it was d devil,and he commanded him silently I̶̲̥̅̊n̶̲̥̅̊ d name of Jesus, and he sat down. It was a distraction that d devil brought I̶̲̥̅̊n̶̲̥̅̊ d heat of d message but thank God for discernment by the man of God. If it's I̶̲̥̅̊n̶̲̥̅̊ our days, we wld have agreed that it was a manifestation of the Holy spirit. No where I̶̲̥̅̊n̶̲̥̅̊ d bible will U̶̲̥̅̊ see Jesus making people †̥ roll or fall as a result of d anointing. On the day of pentecost, when the Holy Ghost came,it was the pple around that thought that d disciples were drunk,but d bible never said they were drunk. They wr still conscious,not rolling on d ground and not confused, if they were,Peter wouldn't have preached that message that won 3 thousand souls. Pls don't be deceived, In this last days we need d spirit of discernment †̥o test all spirits. I will give four guidelines that may help U̶̲̥̅̊ not †̥ deceived by what pastors of nowadays are preaching, so if they say anything,just subject it to this:
(1) Did Jesus do it?
(2)Did Jesus preach it?
(3)Did any of the apostles do it?
(4)Did any of the apostles teach I?
I think with this,we may be saved from being deceived I̶̲̥̅̊n̶̲̥̅̊ this last days, God bless you.
. I don't do religion anymore.....but this alone can make me consider my stand.......brilliant and FACTUAl

3 Likes

Re: Have You Ever "Fallen Under The Anointing?" How Did It Feel? by Ishilove: 2:40pm On Sep 14, 2014
emusmith: Hmmmm...Pastor wife fit you be that
I doubt. I no get that kain energy grin
Re: Have You Ever "Fallen Under The Anointing?" How Did It Feel? by uzolexis(f): 2:42pm On Sep 14, 2014
Sunnybobo3: deceived asin how ?

I no dey go church again o. I just dey sidon for house, pray and read my bible. I no fit allow anybody decieve me again o

I joined Christ Embassy on the 31st/1st night of 2006/2007. It was my first time of being to the church after much persuation from my sister. I fell in love with the church instantly and decided to make Pastor Chris my man of God and spiritual father after hearing the sermon that day. It was the sweetest sermon I have heard in years.

Christ Embassy is a great church with men and women especially young people boiling with the word God. Christ Embassy thought me to know my rights in Christ and defeated all manner of fear whatsoever. After about a year of joining I started speaking in other toungues and began functioning sufficiently in the cell.

I stopped going to church (not just Christ embassy) more than a year ago because:

(1) The church doesn't tell people what God wants them to hear but what they want them to hear: Because C.E doesnt want to lose its members, the pastors dont preach against adultery and fornication. They dont preach against the members exposing their body because they dont want to lose them. They tell you to sow seeds to be blessed of God. You are asked to bring all the money you have earned in the first month of every year as first fruits, depriving yourself and spouse of necessary amenities.

(2) Men are coaxed into sowing their entire earnings as seed: My sister and her hubby attend the church and because of the seeds the man has to sow, he couldnt give his wife enough money to start her business making them argue over and over and over again, at a time almost tearing their marriage apart.
I know of a sister whose whose husband work in a reputable company, they almost got divorced (dont know about now) because the man would sow everything he has to the church, not giving the wife enough money to take care of her self and the children.

(3) Christ Embassy dont teach you how to give to your fellow humans, they only teach you how to give to the church alone. If you ask your fellow member to borrow you say 100k for business, they wouldnt do it, the next sunday you see the same person sowing 200k.

You have to sow into these arms: Rhapsody Of Realities (owned by Pastor chris and Anita), LoveWorld Plus (owned by pastor Chris), LoveWorld Media (owned by Pastor chris), Campus Ministry, Stage Set, Inner city mission, Healing school etc etc

(4) Christ embassy organizes a particular event every year end "The Love World Award Night" Where the biggest givers in the ministry are being giving awards for their givings. Are we not supposed to be rewarded by God and not men? People started giving, not because they wanted to please God but because they want to recieve award from pastor Chris. They later brought the award night down to every satelite church while still holding on to the big one, thereby making members deprive their families of necessary things.

I became a choir cordinator in early 2013 after my gifts as a guitarist and drummer was discovered by the pastor of the new satellite church I joined when I relocated to another town. I left the church about 7 months after. During my time as the choir coordinator, one of the choir members, a young man of say 23 years wanted to learn video editing from me. I told him to get a laptop first. He told the pastor about it. The pastor told him he has a laptop than is strong enough to edit videos. The pastor is well to do, he has a good job drives a clean car and his kids and wife look like they are from above. The pastor told the brother to pay for the laptop knowing fully well the young man is jobless, he later started disturbing the guy with phone calls asking him to send the money into his account. That brother, just like me has stopped going to church because of this, my own reason for quitting is different though. Imagine!

The one who gives is praised and worshiped while those who dont are looked down upon. Bottom line is that, you are forced to give, I mean to give all your dime and neglect the needs to the extent of neglecting the needs of your wife. They force you to pledge and pay up to the last dime. I left the church owing thousands of niara.

I remember BLW back in uni days,they used to teach their members how to speak in tongues and I was like seriously shocked shocked shocked

Many churches these days are like that and it's sickening.
I'm catholic and I love my church. I'm very uncomfortable when I go to other churches,the way they shout when praying I don't get it. God is not deaf...if you don't speak in tongues or shout they feel like you are not praying. each one to his own anyway, the most important thing is to do what God wants and not what your pastor or Priest says. Salvation is an individual race but any man of God that leads pple astray, God will be the judge.

2 Likes

Re: Have You Ever "Fallen Under The Anointing?" How Did It Feel? by uzolexis(f): 2:47pm On Sep 14, 2014
I've never fallen under the anointing. Though 1 time in school I fell on purpose cause I just wanted to know how it felt I was fully conscious of what I was doing but I was wondering what exactly makes these pple fall that does not make me fall cause most times when we have these prayer sessions in school then I see a lot of pple falling but I don't fall,just wanted 2 have the falling experience that day sha.
Btw,why should anointing mk u fall
Re: Have You Ever "Fallen Under The Anointing?" How Did It Feel? by Nobody: 2:49pm On Sep 14, 2014
Wow, So people really do fall under the anointing.
Say something... ㅔㅐㅗㅎㅀㅇㄹㄹㅇ grin
Re: Have You Ever "Fallen Under The Anointing?" How Did It Feel? by Superstar007(m): 2:52pm On Sep 14, 2014
lokito: One small mushroom church wey I visit last month with my elder sis say make I go pray to my baba God. 30mins later, pastor blow small breeze people begin fall like mango leaves, I no gree fall

Small time Pastor waka near me, hold my head push, push no way. My sis dey under anointing dey gimme sign to fall I no gree. Next thing pastor put leg behind me, push me heavily I stagger small still no fall. Jeez!!! Pastor still dey waka come near me. Na give am Flying Van Persie nodding omo everybody under anointing get up sharperly. Na Pastor come dey for ground under my own violent anointing. Nonsense

LWKM!! grin grin grin
Re: Have You Ever "Fallen Under The Anointing?" How Did It Feel? by keandre: 2:53pm On Sep 14, 2014
saasala: Yes, under the ministration of Chris Oyakhilome, 2010 IPPC conference at the LCA. I fell yakarta for ground. I have since left the church sha after discovering I was deceived for 8 good years of my life.

Chai
Re: Have You Ever "Fallen Under The Anointing?" How Did It Feel? by Nobody: 2:54pm On Sep 14, 2014
Ishilove:
I doubt. I no get that kain energy grin
It's not by power (energy), it's by the Spirit.
Re: Have You Ever "Fallen Under The Anointing?" How Did It Feel? by zicky(m): 2:55pm On Sep 14, 2014
rahymat: Xtians deceiving demselves since 1960 lipsrsealed
Muslims killing demselves since 1900

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever "Fallen Under The Anointing?" How Did It Feel? by rafcrown(m): 2:56pm On Sep 14, 2014
A pretty lady invited me to her small church very close to my place.The pastor touched me as a new comer-he tried and tried and used force but i didnt fall.He wanted me to fall but nothing happened.Is it by force that people should fall?

4 Likes

Re: Have You Ever "Fallen Under The Anointing?" How Did It Feel? by Nobody: 2:57pm On Sep 14, 2014
uzolexis:
Btw, why should anointing mk u fall

This should be for me the most important post on this thread. You are way insightful.

Seriously Sis, I don't know myself. Since when did falling signifies? I don't know.

I tell you what, I've Only witnessed this trend in Nigeria and south Africa.

5 Likes

Re: Have You Ever "Fallen Under The Anointing?" How Did It Feel? by Nobody: 2:58pm On Sep 14, 2014
uzolexis:

Many churches these days are like that and it's sickening.
I'm catholic and I love my church. I'm very uncomfortable when I go to other churches,the way they shout when praying I don't get it. God is not deaf...if you don't speak in tongues or shout they feel like you are not praying. each one to his own anyway, the most important thing is to do what God wants and not what your pastor or Priest says. Salvation is an individual race but any man of God that leads pple astray, God will be the judge.
God isn't deaf NEITHER is He frightened by our shouting. It's your choice and upbringing, I believed, that has carved out your philosophy, which is not bad.

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever "Fallen Under The Anointing?" How Did It Feel? by Glocee(f): 2:58pm On Sep 14, 2014
No, I've not but hope to fall under it some day
Re: Have You Ever "Fallen Under The Anointing?" How Did It Feel? by Ishilove: 3:01pm On Sep 14, 2014
emusmith: It's not by power (energy), it's by the Spirit.
Very true. However, if it were to be by my power alone, I'd rather not.
Re: Have You Ever "Fallen Under The Anointing?" How Did It Feel? by leo1234(m): 3:04pm On Sep 14, 2014
saasala:

I no dey go church again o. I just dey sidon for house, pray and read my bible. I no fit allow anybody decieve me again o
What made u say u were deceived?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

President Zuma & His Wife At Chris Oyakhilome's LFMA2017 (Photos) / Mother Teresa Is Now 'Saint Teresa Of Calcutta'! / Questions About Demon Possession - Nairaland Demonology Experts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.