Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,206 members, 7,842,524 topics. Date: Tuesday, 28 May 2024 at 10:03 AM

Looking For Business Partners!looking For Business Partners! - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Looking For Business Partners!looking For Business Partners! (667 Views)

Best Nigerian Bank For Business Account / Nigeria Leads The World In Enthusiasm For Business / 2 Business Partners Needed [finance] For A Sure Stable Profit (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Looking For Business Partners!looking For Business Partners! by WU(m): 6:52pm On Oct 31, 2008
[size=16pt][b]hello!All friends of Nigeria!
i am a Chinese man, 38 years old this year ,I live in Guangzhou City, Guangdong Province, China.
I work in the advertising industry.We have produced equipment for the professional advertising,specialize in the production of a variety of styles of advertising light box.The main products of materials is plastic molding, stainless steel or aluminum alloy.We can in accordance with the requirements of production customers,including the Graphic Design of Ad.
i have a chance to enter this website of forum when I was looking for business information,and had a great interest.
I hope to make some sincere friends at here ,especially on business friends.
I know there are many Nigerians in various industries to do business trade in my city,because there are many large-scale professional wholesale market in Guangzhou city.I am very familiar with the professional wholesale market here.
I hope that i can provide reliable and valuable business information for you,and together to earn a reasonable profit.
I hope that our communication is sincere.
If you are interested,you can send e-mail to me.
my e-mail adress:fh6909@tom.com[/b][/size]
Re: Looking For Business Partners!looking For Business Partners! by nasbock(m): 4:25pm On Nov 01, 2008
im me bukola4u2see@yahoo.co.uk
Re: Looking For Business Partners!looking For Business Partners! by ajayi1(m): 1:51pm On Nov 18, 2008
@ poster. I can work on your graphic for the marketing of your product. I have experince in marketing because i have work wit an advertising company for years. try contact me via email: adetiajayi05@yahoo.com or my yahoo chat: adetilewaa

(1) (Reply)

Please Has Anyone Tried To Use Profitmart? / Too Shameful That 1st Bank Is Not Serving Counter Check To Customers / The Solution, The Future

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.