Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,666 members, 7,809,516 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:48 AM

THE WEB - Literature (34) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / THE WEB (116932 Views)

The Africa Connected. Success Stories Powered By The Web Contest / ***SECRETS Exposed***how To Get Paid Writing For The Web! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (31) (32) (33) (34) (35) (36) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: THE WEB by zyzxx(m): 8:28am On Dec 20, 2014
Candy, chief is a dangerous shooter ooo...
He shot bimpe, her Sista, mrs seriki and her daughter also, Ah!!!!! If Bolu worked wit him ni, he would av added her too.
Y do u make he a mighty shooter cheesy grin. There is God oo

Welldone ma'am
Apy weknd
Re: THE WEB by joliej(f): 8:44am On Dec 20, 2014
Ah... well done dear
I don't regret any moment spent on this thread
And my expectations were never curtailed, I was rather wowed.

What can I say than pray and wish your stream of inspiration never run dry.
Looking forward to reading more of your works...
God bless you for us your ardent followers...
Re: THE WEB by Nobody: 9:12am On Dec 20, 2014
zyzxx:
Candy, chief is a dangerous shooter ooo...
He shot bimpe, her Sista, mrs seriki and her daughter also, Ah!!!!! If Bolu worked wit him ni, he would av added her too.
Y do u make he a mighty shooter cheesy grin. There is God oo

Welldone ma'am
Apy weknd
Let me explain:
Chief Seriki slept with Adebimpe(madam ty) and Awa(his wife's daughter).

Senator Smart slept with Adebimpe(madam ty), whom we later discovered was his wife's sister.

Tobi had a relationship with Amber, his cousin. We believe they didn't have se*x because he want attracted to her.

Thanks for following till the end.
Re: THE WEB by Nobody: 9:14am On Dec 20, 2014
joliej:
Ah... well done dear
I don't regret any moment spent on this thread
And my expectations were never curtailed, I was rather wowed.

What can I say than pray and wish your stream of inspiration never run dry.
Looking forward to reading more of your works...
God bless you for us your ardent followers...
God bless you too, and thanks for finding it worth your time. It's been a pleasure.
Re: THE WEB by zyzxx(m): 9:18am On Dec 20, 2014
candy:

Let me explain:
Chief Seriki slept with Adebimpe(madam ty) and Awa(his wife's daughter).

Senator Smart slept with Adebimpe(madam ty), whom we later discovered was his wife's sister.

Tobi had a relationship with Amber, his cousin. We believe they didn't have se*x because he want attracted to her.

Thanks for following till the end.
now I understand, thanks for thanking ur time to explain to me. grin.

We in dis together, i'm following u to d end.
Re: THE WEB by Nancydearie(f): 10:09am On Dec 20, 2014
Wow! What a happy ending! Candy,thanks for a job well done! May GOD continue to inspire u IJNA! Madam Ty was wise enough not to have married Chief although she would have been happier if she had married him but sometimes you have to let go of ur happiness for peace to reign. Life is all about sacrifice. It takes a matured mind to make this kind of sacrifice. Kudos to Candy!!
Re: THE WEB by Peacefulness: 10:24am On Dec 20, 2014
Madam candy, i hail o! Followed faithfully but did not comment cos i lost my registration. You are good, keep the flag flying.
Re: THE WEB by supsybaby(f): 10:37am On Dec 20, 2014
Γφυ aя̩̥̊ε̲̣̣̣̥ simply d best candy, more ink to your pen
Re: THE WEB by Nobody: 12:00pm On Dec 20, 2014
Wow! Finally its over.
Thanks Candy for sharing this beautiful story with us.it was a nice read.
Re: THE WEB by kingphilip(m): 12:02pm On Dec 20, 2014
n u have to rush the work?
haba candy u still have somethings to put in this piece nw

BTW u did a really superb job with this story... I always looked forward to every of ur updates including the twists n turns
thanks for sharing ur piece on Nairaland n I pray that all what u lay hands on will surely b for ur upliftment
Re: THE WEB by tescoleps(f): 12:23pm On Dec 20, 2014
Finally!! And they lived happily ever after. Candy swidy, welldone dear.It was worth d while. May God continue to bless u nd perfect all dat concerns u. Merry Xmas in advance..
Re: THE WEB by missviva(f): 1:28pm On Dec 20, 2014
Wow!....this is superb....can't wait 4 the next story. Candy pls do well 2 invite me 4 the next story. The lord is ur muscle....tnx dearie
Re: THE WEB by Vijon(m): 2:05pm On Dec 20, 2014
to an end comes dis intriguing,captivating nd wonderful piece.really enjoyed d twist.it worth d wait.congrat madam sweet candy.may God give back to u all ur lost energy nd resources tru d course of dis work
Re: THE WEB by yinksaid(m): 2:59pm On Dec 20, 2014
CANDY! CANDY!! CANDY!!!. Am jst short of words. tank u really BIG...
Re: THE WEB by Hameenat94(f): 3:15pm On Dec 20, 2014
Wow!!! Wat a wonderful ending. Will really miss d xters nd d writer. I pray God in His infinite mercies would always enrich ur brain nd give u all d knowledge u nid to write more stories nd guide u nd ur family well. Tnk for d appreciation. Till then
Re: THE WEB by Jaymima(f): 3:41pm On Dec 20, 2014
a wonderful piece. Thanx Candy.
Re: THE WEB by YasirNasir(f): 4:43pm On Dec 20, 2014
I thank God for the wisdom you were been given. Thanks for the story. You shall not forget what you have known. Looking forward for another interesting story. Merry Christmas.
Re: THE WEB by mariamferanmi(f): 4:43pm On Dec 20, 2014
Wow!!!!! Madam candy wat a wonderful, happy ending u did a candilous *my own english oo* job on dis story, may God continue to give u d wisdom to rite anoda one sweeter than dis!!! AMIN just keep it up heaven is ur limit!!!
Re: THE WEB by stuff46(m): 5:00pm On Dec 20, 2014
Tobi held his new bride tightly
and whispered sweet
nonsense in her ears on the
dance floor.

Lol for this piece

candy we are the one's that are soposed to be greatful for sharinq this piece with us. [I say thank you for that]

happy endinq indeed for madam ty and her daughter.

*time to go home
picks my remaininq drink from the table.
*yawns|
Re: THE WEB by mizkeleke(f): 6:05pm On Dec 20, 2014
Candy candy candy...... Really nice piece indeed. More ink to ur pen for another blockbuster.
Re: THE WEB by seunviju(f): 6:33pm On Dec 20, 2014
It is a WEB indeed,what a lovely story with great lessons to learn from.Thanks for the knowledge impacted and pray you will increase in more of it.Hope to hear from you soonest
Re: THE WEB by QueenTolpatx(f): 7:32pm On Dec 20, 2014
Wow!!! Weldone candy. The WEB... Carefully and strategically woven. I pray 4u dear that God will continually give u a reason 2 smile and laf. Can't wait 2 read ur next piece. kiss kiss kiss
Re: THE WEB by Skimpledawg(m): 7:36pm On Dec 20, 2014
*stands up and gives Mrs. Candy a rousing Ovation....* wat a way to end a sweet and lovely story...! Waoh! Am so short of words Lady! U killed it! #u just got inducted in2 d "Nairaland Ladies(literature) Hall of Fame"....na me induct u#...

*shouts @ Barman.....let d house av a round of drinks....everytn on me cool grin
Re: THE WEB by sammyomotola: 7:42pm On Dec 20, 2014
Kudos candy. Am .....
Re: THE WEB by toykathy(f): 8:01pm On Dec 20, 2014
back from my ghostmode atlast. Thz candy for sharing dis beautiful wit us. Hope to read from u soonest. Bless u dearie.
Re: THE WEB by SexySapphire(f): 9:17pm On Dec 20, 2014
Wow! What a jolly good ride. It was fun while it lasted and I can boldly say that I picked up one or two lessons from this beautiful piece. Candy darling, u rock big time and I wish u all the best u can hope for in all ur endeavors. Tnx for this lovely story. Looking forward to ur next story. Av a merry christmas and a wonderful year in advance.
Re: THE WEB by Calmdove(f): 10:20pm On Dec 20, 2014
Wow!! Candy let me say you are the best and also thanks so much for sharing with us dis interesting story*winks*merry christmas and happy new year in advance
Re: THE WEB by Fatalveli(m): 10:32pm On Dec 20, 2014
Finally! Dis amazing piece has come to an end! U did a great job candy..... I'll be missing you
Re: THE WEB by hassan85(m): 10:44pm On Dec 20, 2014
Good work Good ending. looking forward to your next.
Re: THE WEB by Ann2612(f): 11:37pm On Dec 20, 2014
[quote
author=Hameenat94 post=29051891]Wow!!! Wat a wonderful ending. Will
really miss d xters nd d writer. I pray God in His infinite mercies
would always enrich ur brain nd give u all d knowledge u nid to write
more stories nd guide u nd ur family well. Tnk for d appreciation. Till
then[/quote] Remain blessed
Re: THE WEB by ruffhandu: 12:30am On Dec 21, 2014
Good job Candy, your work is worthy of my commendation.
Let me add that Chief, being who he is, would have something with Madame ty in future.

It seems women are most affected by sexual abuses, to the extent of shunning menfolk in its sexual entirety. Queen Eliza I comes to mind.
Re: THE WEB by trevolady(f): 1:18am On Dec 21, 2014
Hello candy,u did a great job n I love every bit of dis story,I pray for a fresh baptism of divine ideas to write more...God bless u n ur family dearie n seasons greetings to u! kiss

Pls tag me when u start ur next story dearie.

(1) (2) (3) ... (31) (32) (33) (34) (35) (36) (Reply)

Call Of The Wind: THE GENESIS [Magic] / PERFIDY- A STORY OF LOVE,BETRAYAL AND DECEIT / We Are Able(a Touching Story)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.