Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,624 members, 7,809,301 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:28 AM

THE WEB - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / THE WEB (116929 Views)

The Africa Connected. Success Stories Powered By The Web Contest / ***SECRETS Exposed***how To Get Paid Writing For The Web! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (36) (Reply) (Go Down)

THE WEB by Nobody: 3:25pm On Sep 14, 2014
Ok, I've been a 'reader' for sometime, tried writing a book but the nairaland tsunami swept it away and I couldn't retrieve it cry

I've decided to tow that line again, against all odds.
This is the story of two women whose lives are interwoven in ways they can't even imagine...a story of desperation and survival at dangerous costs

Watch out for "THE WEB", coming in 1-2-3...

3 Likes

Re: THE WEB by Nobody: 3:47pm On Sep 14, 2014
Okay, watcing out..
Re: THE WEB by aboyaji(m): 7:43pm On Sep 14, 2014
just watch out o
Re: THE WEB by Nobody: 8:11pm On Sep 14, 2014
aboyaji: just watch out o
Watch out...story loading
Re: THE WEB by Nobody: 8:29pm On Sep 14, 2014

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: THE WEB by Nobody: 11:51pm On Sep 14, 2014
Dreamzzzz.
Alhaji, no get shame oo...2 weeks
Re: THE WEB by Nobody: 9:59am On Sep 15, 2014

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: THE WEB by Nobody: 10:16am On Sep 15, 2014
Calling out:

Encourage a sister with your comments. Thanks, and sorry for the mentions.

Adegoke623,ADDUKY, Kingphilip,divepen, Lanicky, Toykathy, chariepet, Jeffrey James, Xtarxyne, Ice4jez, bawelat, Diamonddamsel, epathra, demgirls,
Oluchikeh, tosinmoxy, Cpblessed, gracile,
Akejujoe, pwettyolly, miss universe, Iolite, Ethel307, Jjrhymez, Gudsyd, joizy, winninght,ashtonpicky245, teecute, eniodun26, Temmytayo20,
zeb04, Sweetcarrot, princessusan,Dammygoody, Aytuns,
Bertadayz, Hoyhebhukhunmy, Pammusphy, Ohibenemma,
Kingphilip, PrinceAdepoju,
Emanuel1997,
Smithsammy,JesusPrince, Study4christ,
Man4LordJesus,Chimez4christ

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: THE WEB by almacherish(f): 11:26am On Sep 15, 2014
Following
Re: THE WEB by Nobody: 5:28pm On Sep 15, 2014
almacherish: Following
Thanks for following sis, you won't regret it wink

1 Like

Re: THE WEB by Abuklaw(m): 5:34am On Sep 16, 2014
Though you didn't mention me but I am keenly following this work. Your work and state of plotting is endearing me to this thread.
Re: THE WEB by Nobody: 3:37pm On Sep 16, 2014
More!!!
Re: THE WEB by Nobody: 5:05pm On Sep 16, 2014
Abuklaw: Though you didn't mention me but I am keenly following this work. Your work and state of plotting is endearing me to this thread.
So sweet of you to follow bro. Too bad I didn't mention you, I just copied one of my 'mentions' list as I was too lazy to make my own list, that's why you weren't mentioned.
Update on its way...

Divepen: More!!!
More coming now...
Re: THE WEB by Nobody: 9:00pm On Sep 16, 2014

6 Likes

Re: THE WEB by kingphilip(m): 6:20am On Sep 17, 2014
Hmmmm candy I'm envisioning something great please don't disappoint
Re: THE WEB by Nobody: 11:10am On Sep 17, 2014
kingphilip: Hmmmm candy I'm envisioning something great please don't disappoint
Thanks bro. God willing, I won't disappoint.
Re: THE WEB by Nobody: 10:52pm On Sep 17, 2014
Hmmm
Re: THE WEB by Eniqurl(f): 11:31pm On Sep 17, 2014
Following...
Re: THE WEB by Nobody: 10:01am On Sep 18, 2014

2 Likes

Re: THE WEB by Nobody: 10:02am On Sep 18, 2014
Eniqurl: Following...
Thanks for following. I've just updated.
Re: THE WEB by D9ty7(m): 10:12am On Sep 18, 2014
Even though I wasn't invited and I don't attend events when am not invited but one thing brought me here.
Your name. I hope you'll give me candy while I am here. You see, there is always one way to be successful in story writing here, consistent update is the key. Ask anyboby, they'll tell you.
In other news, d9ty7 was here.
Re: THE WEB by D9ty7(m): 10:18am On Sep 18, 2014
I forgot to say this. You are doing a very good job here. Nice story line. You live in Ibadan right?
She packed her hair to a doughnut. That got me laughing. Can you describe it to me?
Re: THE WEB by Nobody: 10:45am On Sep 18, 2014
D9ty7: Even though I wasn't invited and I don't attend events when am not invited but one thing brought me here.
Your name. I hope you'll give me candy while I am here. You see, there is always one way to be successful in story writing here, consistent update is the key. Ask anyboby, they'll tell you.
In other news, d9ty7 was here.
Too bad I didn't invite you-my bad. I just edited a mentions list and posted it. I feel honored to have you here man! You can actually talk about updating regularly;I can see you update regularly yourself, kudos.
Meanwhile, take all the candy bars you want;it's on the house.

D9ty7: I forgot to say this. You are doing a very good job here. Nice story line. You live in Ibadan right?
She packed her hair to a doughnut. That got me laughing. Can you describe it to me?

Yea, I live in Ibadan.

Doughnut style: A way ladies pack their hair tightly, first with in a pony tail. The pony tail is afterwards wrapped in a doughnut shape. Lovely style if you ask me.

3 Likes

Re: THE WEB by D9ty7(m): 11:46am On Sep 18, 2014
No problems ma'am. I upadate regularly because my followers are always on my neck. Am sure you are typing the next update cos I can see you viewing this thread.
[quote
author=candy]
Too bad I didn't invite you-my bad. I just edited a mentions list and
posted it. I feel honored to have you here man! You can actually talk
about updating regularly;I can see you update regularly yourself, kudos.
Meanwhile, take all the candy bars you want;it's on the house.

Yea, I live in Ibadan.

Doughnut style: A way ladies pack their hair tightly, first with in a
pony tail. The pony tail is afterwards wrapped in a doughnut shape.
Lovely style if you ask me.[/quote]
Now I understand what you mean by doughnut style. Am sure as the story progresses, we'll see meat pie style. lol.
Re: THE WEB by Eniqurl(f): 12:05pm On Sep 18, 2014
Hehehe...cnt wait tu read d conversation btw Mz Seriki nd Dr Adeola...Nice update buh plz update reqularly. #followinq
Re: THE WEB by Eniqurl(f): 12:08pm On Sep 18, 2014
Nd we wil cont tu b on ur neck...if u dnt update u wnt rest *lol*[quote author=D9ty7]No problems ma'am. I upadate regularly because my followers are always on my neck.
Re: THE WEB by adebayour26: 1:40pm On Sep 18, 2014
Following...
Re: THE WEB by Nobody: 2:00pm On Sep 18, 2014
Iron Lady...
Candy ooo
Where are you? We need more updates. The last food was enough to fill us, it was like you were feeding babies. Give us adult food. We need more food
Re: THE WEB by Nobody: 8:28pm On Sep 18, 2014
Eniqurl: Hehehe...cnt wait tu read d conversation btw Mz Seriki nd Dr Adeola...Nice update buh plz update reqularly. #followinq
Update loading...
Re: THE WEB by Nobody: 8:28pm On Sep 18, 2014
adebayour26: Following...
Thanks for following!
Re: THE WEB by Nobody: 8:32pm On Sep 18, 2014
Divepen: Iron Lady...
Candy ooo
Where are you? We need more updates. The last food was enough to fill us, it was like you were feeding babies. Give us adult food. We need more food
Are you giving lecture at the other writers' thread? Just saw the thread today because of my mention! Good job you guys are doing there.

I'll serve something light here tonight, heavy food is not good at night ;P
Re: THE WEB by Nobody: 8:50pm On Sep 18, 2014

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (36) (Reply)

Call Of The Wind: THE GENESIS [Magic] / PERFIDY- A STORY OF LOVE,BETRAYAL AND DECEIT / We Are Able(a Touching Story)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.