Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,314 members, 7,808,063 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:19 AM

THE WEB - Literature (36) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / THE WEB (116918 Views)

The Africa Connected. Success Stories Powered By The Web Contest / ***SECRETS Exposed***how To Get Paid Writing For The Web! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (33) (34) (35) (36) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: THE WEB by Mma22(f): 9:11pm On Apr 01, 2015
madam candy, this novel is sooooo interesting, I stumbled on it just yesterday and im thru today but I couldn't read the last parts. is dere anyway u could pls send it to my mail. dupsyarn@yahoo.com. thk u ma

more inspiration to ur brain. God bless
Re: THE WEB by amyvals(f): 9:36am On Apr 12, 2015
She deleted it on purpose, dis is really unfair, @candy, u could av deleted d whole story instead of leaving we d late readers hangin. What is d essence of still leavin d story on NL wen itz not complete
Re: THE WEB by horlabissy03: 8:35am On Apr 15, 2015
@candy-thumb up for the work well done.I am a late comer, pls how can we get the deleted part.dis is my email horlabissy03@yahoo.com. Thanks
Re: THE WEB by misslambo(f): 9:02am On Apr 19, 2015
Came across dis story 3days ago, I must confess it really kept my lonely company dat I hardly eat when my stomach requested because every aspect of it is very superb. May үσυя shining light never dim CANDY. More update pls.
Re: THE WEB by Nobody: 11:01am On Apr 19, 2015
misslambo:
Came across dis story 3days ago, I must confess it really kept my lonely company dat I hardly eat when my stomach requested because every aspect of it is very superb. May үσυя shining light never dim CANDY. More update pls.
Thank you and God bless you. I'm glad you enjoyed the story. Unfortunately, the concluding part of the story had been removed by my humble self, never to be re-posted here again due to plagiarism. However, for the sake of people like you, we'll work out something later, maybe email or so. Will holla when it's time by God's grace.
Re: THE WEB by Nobody: 11:04am On Apr 19, 2015
amyvals:
She deleted it on purpose, dis is really unfair, @candy, u could av deleted d whole story instead of leaving we d late readers hangin. What is d essence of still leavin d story on NL wen itz not complete
Sorry, sis. Had to do what I had to do.
Re: THE WEB by Nobody: 11:12am On Apr 19, 2015
@Mma22, horlabissy03, winningbt, Bholarji18, menuskiiiii, vera031, Theeldah, nimat158, thanks for your comments. By God's grace, I will email the deleted part to you later.
Re: THE WEB by winningbt: 9:18pm On Apr 19, 2015
candy:
@Mma22, horlabissy03, winningbt, Bholarji18, menuskiiiii, vera031, Theeldah, nimat158, thanks for your comments. By God's grace, I will email the deleted part to you later.
Thanks in advance
Re: THE WEB by misslambo(f): 9:06am On Apr 20, 2015
@Candy, still on 7ђε matter of 7ђε concluding part because my mouth is watery of it. May God help Ɣoΰ fulfil үσυя promise regarding dis story.
Re: THE WEB by Bholarji18(f): 10:09pm On Apr 20, 2015
candy:
. Thanks so much! Looking 4ward,
Re: THE WEB by QueenTolpatx(f): 10:56pm On May 02, 2015
Candy pls I'm expecting dis 2 be published o, and ps rem 2 send me a copy with the account no we'l pay in
Re: THE WEB by harjibolar10(m): 10:03am On May 18, 2015
TODAY THE VOTING OF MISS NAIRALAND ELIMINATION ROUND 1 COMMENCES AND TWO OF OUR LITERATURE-LANDERS ARE PARTICIPATING..THEY ARE ONE OF US, LET US SHOW THEM SUPPORT BY CLICKING THIS LINK
https://www.nairaland.com/2320383/miss-nairaland-contest-2015-elimination
AND TYPE:
I VOTE ADEH39
I VOTE MARIAMFERANMI
I VOTE AIPETEE2
Cc:nljega
Tanx for your coperation
Re: THE WEB by xtremelygifted: 12:37pm On Aug 15, 2015
can't believe I won't get the opportunity to complete this story. candy why nau?
Re: THE WEB by talk2docee: 9:37pm On Aug 17, 2015
candy:

You are really a GENIUS! I came across this story on sat..... The title got me interested.... Thought it was a detective story.....I was wrong! The story is simply a MASTER PIECE!!! kindly send the concluding part of the story to my mail... talk2docee@yahoo.com( am begging oo) I fought people cos I wanted to be left alone to finish this story.... My ink to your pen....
You are blessing to this generation
!
Re: THE WEB by Amry(f): 11:47am On Sep 17, 2015
@Candy, it's a lovely story u av here. I really enjoyed reading it. You are such an incredible writer n I wish u all d best! Pls how can I get d concluding parts of d story. My email is ibileke@yahoo.com. I will b overjoyed getting a positive response from u.
Re: THE WEB by jacy67(f): 7:48pm On Feb 01, 2016
am I the only one that is not seeing Candy's stories? embarassedam I the only one that is not seeing Candy's stories?
Re: THE WEB by yusufibrahim(m): 5:47pm On May 15, 2016
Anty candy in case u decide to generous to for those of us who didn't get the last part of" The Web" here is my email......... Yusufakinfemi@gmail.com.... Please MA am so into the story that I just need the concluding part.... Thank u in anticipation
Re: THE WEB by Temtopy(f): 12:18pm On Aug 06, 2016
grt writer I so love dis story nd d twist in it Buh its not completed will love to read it to d end. it seems u'v deserted dis page
Re: THE WEB by Olabantu(m): 1:30am On Aug 18, 2016
Pls I take God beg you come and help us with the missing episodes... Strength and guidance, wisdom and favour DAT wat I wish you
Re: THE WEB by do4luv14(m): 10:28am On Aug 22, 2017
CANDY am not happy, y will such a great story like dis have dis joined part,

it jst destroy the purpose its trying to serve
Re: THE WEB by oluangelkay(f): 2:17pm On Aug 22, 2017
candy:
I will also need u to send me the concluding part, hola me plss. thanks

1 Like

Re: THE WEB by Heavensz(m): 10:34pm On Mar 18, 2018
What is the essence of posting a story here and deleting it later. U should hve thought of plegiarism b4 deciding to post it here. Is unfair
Re: THE WEB by whinnie(f): 9:15am On Mar 31, 2018
Nice story,just stumbled upon it nw,and am eager to get the concluding part...pls here is my email frd1011@yahoo.com.... Thanks a lot..God bless you

1 Like

Re: THE WEB by hoyinmide(m): 9:17am On Mar 31, 2018
I use God beg u.. abeg send it to me..pls..pls God will not kill u for me.. damimide94@gmail.com

(1) (2) (3) ... (33) (34) (35) (36) (Reply)

Call Of The Wind: THE GENESIS [Magic] / PERFIDY- A STORY OF LOVE,BETRAYAL AND DECEIT / We Are Able(a Touching Story)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.