Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,466 members, 7,830,335 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 07:53 PM

Why Do Most Women Love Lies More Than Truth? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Most Women Love Lies More Than Truth? (2055 Views)

Guys Or Babes: Who Lies More In Relationships / What Most Women Want From Nigerian Men / Who Lies More? Men Or Women? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Do Most Women Love Lies More Than Truth? by succyreal(m): 3:37pm On Sep 14, 2014
I have been observing this for a long time that most women really refer and always ready to hear lies.
so if you're try telling them the truth they won't believe u and they will not even what to hear it.
so pls guys why do women prefer lies more than truth?
ladies why do u love lies more than truth?
Re: Why Do Most Women Love Lies More Than Truth? by ramdris(m): 3:39pm On Sep 14, 2014
Because the truth usually hurts and as a gentleman, u r not expected to hurt your lady. grin

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Most Women Love Lies More Than Truth? by succyreal(m): 3:42pm On Sep 14, 2014
ramdris: Because the truth usually hurts and as a gentleman, u r not expected to hurt your lady. grin
but truth and lies which one hurt the more wen it revealed?
Re: Why Do Most Women Love Lies More Than Truth? by MabraO: 3:45pm On Sep 14, 2014
Cos their brains was placed up side down
Thereby making d truth sound like a lie and a lie like the truth

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Most Women Love Lies More Than Truth? by abel14(f): 3:50pm On Sep 14, 2014
cus lie s sweet nd truth is bitter.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Most Women Love Lies More Than Truth? by morbid: 4:00pm On Sep 14, 2014
Coz most truthful expressions are modest and realistic,but women don't want it modest or real;chicks want it surreal,mercurial and sublime.
Re: Why Do Most Women Love Lies More Than Truth? by ITbomb(m): 4:03pm On Sep 14, 2014
Cos they fantasize a lot about the rich caring bf and when you dress fine and tell them the story that resemble their fantasy, they just believe it.
Re: Why Do Most Women Love Lies More Than Truth? by Nobody: 4:22pm On Sep 14, 2014
There are two ways to catch a girl's attention
You either got to be rich or be a darn good liar

(Don't give me that look, sister. That's the truth and you know it) kikikikikikikikikiki cheesy grin

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Most Women Love Lies More Than Truth? by Nobody: 4:28pm On Sep 14, 2014
succyreal:
so pls guys why do women prefer lies more than truth?
ladies why do u love lies more than truth?
Because truth is bitter while lies' sososo sweet !!

You wan tell me say women no like sweetsweet things cheesy ....... If u self be woman na lie you go like pass .....

My papa na Chief of staff to Obama........... Sweet-Lies

My papa na carpenter .... Bitter Truth grin grin
Re: Why Do Most Women Love Lies More Than Truth? by ERCROSS(m): 4:32pm On Sep 14, 2014
I think dis saying is right all along..
Men r moved by what they see while women r moved by what thet hear... especially LIES...
Re: Why Do Most Women Love Lies More Than Truth? by succyreal(m): 6:07am On Sep 16, 2014
the main reason is that right from the time of eve in the garden of eden, the devil knew what they love that was why he use lies to deceive her to eat the forbidden fruit.

(1) (Reply)

Does Seeing Stretch Mark On Your Partner Bother You At All? - Let's Discuss! / Girls Can Pretend / UNBELIEVEABLE!!!! Man Arrested For Removing Women’s Teeth During Sex (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.