Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,103 members, 7,818,298 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:11 PM

The End Is Near - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The End Is Near (1136 Views)

The End Of Islam Is Near / The End Is Near. / Small signs to show The End Is Coming (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The End Is Near by Rutheby(f): 3:52pm On Sep 14, 2014
Greetings to you all. Looking at what is happening in d world today, no one needs to start explaining what it's all about. The dumbest man today knows what will soon befall the world. All the controversies we've been hearing of preacher, wars in nations, building collasping, bad government are prophesies coming to pass. The world is full of panic nd fear, lives perish daily. Disasters are seen as normal occurrance because it now happens everyday. It's so hard listening to the news without hearing something disheartening. Let's all try and live right. Please God and your conscience. Do that which seemeth right. Shun evil practices and smile always. Try and touch as many lives as u can. No regret showing some kindness. Eternity should always be in view as we scale through life. Happy Sunday y'all.
Re: The End Is Near by emmyskies(m): 6:26pm On Sep 18, 2014
Nice on op, GOD bless you
Re: The End Is Near by Rutheby(f): 6:35pm On Sep 18, 2014
emmyskies: Nice on op, GOD bless you
Amen. Tanks

1 Like

Re: The End Is Near by MrPresident1: 7:15pm On Sep 18, 2014
Rutheby: Greetings to you all. Looking at what is happening in d world today, no one needs to start explaining what it's all about. The dumbest man today knows what will soon befall the world. All the controversies we've been hearing of preacher, wars in nations, building collasping, bad government are prophesies coming to pass. The world is full of panic nd fear, lives perish daily. Disasters are seen as normal occurrance because it now happens everyday. It's so hard listening to the news without hearing something disheartening. Let's all try and live right. Please God and your conscience. Do that which seemeth right. Shun evil practices and smile always. Try and touch as many lives as u can. No regret showing some kindness. Eternity should always be in view as we scale through life. Happy Sunday y'all.

The end is not near, the end is here kiss
Re: The End Is Near by Rutheby(f): 8:10pm On Sep 18, 2014
MrPresident1:

The end is not near, the end is here kiss
Almost here
Re: The End Is Near by MrPresident1: 2:42pm On Sep 19, 2014
Rutheby: Almost here

lol. How almost?
Re: The End Is Near by menix(m): 8:09pm On Sep 22, 2014
Rutheby: Greetings to you all. Looking at what is happening in d world today, no one needs to start explaining what it's all about. The dumbest man today knows what will soon befall the world. All the controversies we've been hearing of preacher, wars in nations, building collasping, bad government are prophesies coming to pass. The world is full of panic nd fear, lives perish daily. Disasters are seen as normal occurrance because it now happens everyday. It's so hard listening to the news without hearing something disheartening. Let's all try and live right. Please God and your conscience. Do that which seemeth right. Shun evil practices and smile always. Try and touch as many lives as u can. No regret showing some kindness. Eternity should always be in view as we scale through life. Happy Sunday y'all.

Is d world a seasonal movie, dat its now comin 2 an end?
Buh cwiously wen is rapture takin place cous u aint gonna leave mii ere..
[code][/code]
Re: The End Is Near by Rutheby(f): 8:15pm On Sep 22, 2014
menix:

Is d world a seasonal movie, dat its now comin 2 an end?
Buh cwiously wen is rapture takin place cous u aint gonna leave mii ere..
[code][/code]
U again?
Re: The End Is Near by menix(m): 8:28pm On Sep 22, 2014
Rutheby: U again?

Cwiously u won't undastand...
Re: The End Is Near by Nobody: 8:29pm On Sep 22, 2014

The end of Christianity is near.
Re: The End Is Near by Rutheby(f): 8:33pm On Sep 22, 2014
menix:

Cwiously u won't undastand...
Make me understand
Re: The End Is Near by Rutheby(f): 8:34pm On Sep 22, 2014
hifaif:

The end of Christianity is near.
Your end is near if you don't repent

1 Like

Re: The End Is Near by Nobody: 8:27am On Sep 23, 2014
Rutheby: Your end is near if you don't repent

I said the obvious, sis. I don't need to repent. I don't owe your Jewish sky daddy any explanation.

What you see today are no indications that the world is coming to an end. We have had worse times on this planet. Talk of the Crimea war, WW 1 and 2, etc, ethnic cleansing (The Holocaust, the Highland Clearances, etc), tribal wars, religious crisis. The world didn't end, did it?

Live and experience life. Help people. Forget it, no one is coming back for you. Earth is our home. You are too beautiful to be slaving for the creation of some primitive men.
Re: The End Is Near by Rutheby(f): 8:33am On Sep 23, 2014
hifaif:

I said the obvious, sis. I don't need to repent. I don't owe your Jewish sky daddy any explanation.

What you see today are no indications that the world is coming to an end. We have had worse times on this planet. Talk of the Crimea war, WW 1 and 2, etc, ethnic cleansing (The Holocaust, the Highland Clearances, etc), tribal wars, religious crisis. The world didn't end, did it?

Live and experience life. Help people. Forget it, no one is coming back for you. Earth is our home. You are too beautiful to be slaving for the creation of some primitive men.
Are you an atheist?
Re: The End Is Near by Rutheby(f): 8:37am On Sep 23, 2014
MrPresident1:

lol. How almost?
It's here only when Christ has come.
Re: The End Is Near by Nobody: 10:04am On Sep 23, 2014
Rutheby: Are you an atheist?

Not really smiley Maybe a pragmatic atheist though. But I see myself as a freethinker.
Re: The End Is Near by Rutheby(f): 10:23am On Sep 23, 2014
hifaif:

Not really smiley Maybe a pragmatic atheist though. But I see myself as a freethinker.
C'mon... What will become of you if after this life, you get to discover that there is God?
Re: The End Is Near by Nobody: 10:26am On Sep 23, 2014
Rutheby: C'mon... What will become of you if after this life, you get to discover that there is God?

There is no god, sweetheart. At least not the type of god you believe in. There is no hell either and no heaven too.
Re: The End Is Near by Rutheby(f): 10:33am On Sep 23, 2014
hifaif:

There is no god, sweetheart. At least not the type of god you believe in. There is no hell either and no heaven too.
There is God. Take it or leave it, can't impose my belief on u.
Re: The End Is Near by Nobody: 10:41am On Sep 23, 2014
Rutheby: There is God. Take it or leave it, can't impose my belief on u.

I leave it to you. Enjoy the blatant lie from your Jewish masters. I just want you to enjoy freedom and stop living in the bondage of primitive religious dogmas.

3 Likes

(1) (Reply)

SAD: Bahamas Faith Ministries Leader, Myles Munroe And Wife Dies In Plane Crash / Why Did God Save My Soul But He Did Not To Others? / Regarding The Celebration Of Christmas

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.