Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,354 members, 7,829,896 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 01:18 PM

Embarassing Situations That Can Happen To Anyone - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Embarassing Situations That Can Happen To Anyone (3158 Views)

How Tiwa Savage Implicated Herself Should Anything Happen To Teebillz / Blackface: 'This Would Happen To Artistes Who Try To Steal My Vibes' / Yeni Kuti Had An Embarassing Fall On Stage While Heading To Collect An Award (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Embarassing Situations That Can Happen To Anyone by oyatmicah(m): 8:46pm On Sep 14, 2014
nairalife2013: why habour such prejudiced memory? U must hav done same spontaneous handshake bypass unintentionally to som1 else b4. U are not a gentleman yet, I suppose. Lol real dudes don't take such reminders to bed!
lolz. if its only done unintentionally
Re: Embarassing Situations That Can Happen To Anyone by Donfamous(m): 8:53pm On Sep 14, 2014
That sex scene hahahahahahah.
When I was young mhen annytime I'm watching movie with ma brothers and it get to that scene omo mhen me go dey do like saint they close eyes they look else where. And the funniest is that they'll all concentrate on me, and leave the film. And that handshake of a thing Na disgrace also. Hahahaha. Funny thread
Re: Embarassing Situations That Can Happen To Anyone by Lordlexyy: 9:24pm On Sep 14, 2014
That moment you hug a female friend you were once attracted to and your ROD or CORK decided to misbehave or get too excited. Gosh.
Re: Embarassing Situations That Can Happen To Anyone by Danhumprey: 9:27pm On Sep 14, 2014
ITbomb: When you think you are alone in the room and you can do anything you like, you let out a sweet relief only for a girl to enter just as you are using a hand fan to disperse the odour
gringringrin
Re: Embarassing Situations That Can Happen To Anyone by nairalife2013(m): 9:47pm On Sep 14, 2014
[quote author=oyatmicah]
lolz. if its only done unintentionally[
Ambiguos situations are taken widout disdain by a gentleman. Means when u are not sure d other person is treating u wid malice by an act of certain behavioural ommission displayed, u ignore same and move on widout payback or anykind of misgiving. I hav encountered such situations befor and, to be sincere, I am as giulty as I am a victim. Som1 has don it to me and I hav done it to som1 befor- in d spur of d moment of seeing my old freinds, beats me dat I didn't notice a forth hand pushd forward. Twas much later It occured to me... Refusal to shake a hand may be due to an antecedent of confrontation. Even if some1 hates u stealthily he will stil hav a shake if u offer yur hand in public, except in extreme conditions of contempt. Well, as for me, I don't care about those who may despise me. I just live my life wid love and goodwil and avoid judging people by d hardness of their stare at me or by d tone of their voice or by d default of an action expected of them. These could all be a characteristic deception.
Re: Embarassing Situations That Can Happen To Anyone by Nobody: 9:58pm On Sep 14, 2014
Krak: Tripping Over Nothing

You are walking on the road minding your own business and hoping that no one notices you when, suddenly, you trip over nothing or on a small object.

You barely catch your balance or you are left sprawling, lying flat on the ground.

Suddenly every single person within a hundred miles is staring at you and you are left wishing how sweet it could be to magically disappear from that very embarassing situation.
lol...I had an exprience similar to this 3 months ago. It happend that when work let out I decided to visit somebody. As I was walking to where I parked my car,I saw this beautiful azs smiley . Trust me to wanna see the face. So I caught up with her and...I can't explain how it happened...I found myself on the ground! I stumbled over a stone...I think. The lady was the one that helped me up sad I was ashamed of myself angry . I muttered an inaudible "thanks" and continued on my way. I could feel her eyes boring my back grin damn! My neck was stiff with tension.
Re: Embarassing Situations That Can Happen To Anyone by Nobody: 10:23pm On Sep 14, 2014
That Sex scene though.Especially someone you highly respected just walked in.
Re: Embarassing Situations That Can Happen To Anyone by simdam500(m): 10:37pm On Sep 14, 2014
BoiledCorn: eating poiled corn in pubic places angry
i thought that your moniker... How come u misspelt it?
Re: Embarassing Situations That Can Happen To Anyone by simdam500(m): 10:43pm On Sep 14, 2014
Krak: The Stubborn Door

You walk up to a public door and you pull. But nothing happens.

You pull again, but still no response.

Then you begin to wonder why they are closed at 2 pm. You pull again, this time harder, then you look closely at the door and realise it is a push-door.

You surreptitiously glance around, as you push the door to enter, to see if any body noticed your little embarassing ignorance.
naija bank
Re: Embarassing Situations That Can Happen To Anyone by simdam500(m): 10:43pm On Sep 14, 2014
Krak: The Stubborn Door

You walk up to a public door and you pull. But nothing happens.

You pull again, but still no response.

Then you begin to wonder why they are closed at 2 pm. You pull again, this time harder, then you look closely at the door and realise it is a push-door.

You surreptitiously glance around, as you push the door to enter, to see if any body noticed your little embarassing ignorance.
naija bank... I dont get embarras, instead i swag in
Re: Embarassing Situations That Can Happen To Anyone by simdam500(m): 10:46pm On Sep 14, 2014
Krak: The Facebook Status

You are trying to check on someone (for whatever reason), you type their name in the search bar and you press enter.

But there are no results.

You suddenly realise, with horror, that you just typed in your status bar!

Your Facebook status is now the name of that person you are secretly creeping on. And now the whole world can see it, including him.
wow... Sweet, would love my name get typed
Re: Embarassing Situations That Can Happen To Anyone by fairygeh(f): 10:47pm On Sep 14, 2014
Nobleval: lol...I had an exprience similar to this 3 months ago. It happend that when work let out I decided to visit somebody. As I was walking to where I parked my car,I saw this beautiful azs smiley . Trust me to wanna see the face. So I caught up with her and...I can't explain how it happened...I found myself on the ground! I stumbled over a stone...I think. The lady was the one that helped me up sad I was ashamed of myself angry . I muttered an inaudible "thanks" and continued on my way. I could feel her eyes boring my back grin damn! My neck was stiff with tension.
. Hahhahahaha haha

1 Like

Re: Embarassing Situations That Can Happen To Anyone by simdam500(m): 10:47pm On Sep 14, 2014
ITbomb:
You got me here
Thank God for the edit /delete button
oh facebook now has a edit/delete button Wow
Re: Embarassing Situations That Can Happen To Anyone by fairygeh(f): 10:55pm On Sep 14, 2014
This one happened in my 200 level. There were some of my classmates tho we hardly talk, we entered the same cab and I had already paid my t fare when they entered I got to where I wanted to drop,the driver then said my friends had paid but by then I had alighted from the cab he was gonna give me back my money but he was causing traffic so he had to throw the money on the road for me. the place was so crowded,very busy with people all over the road I just heard people calling aunty, ,aunty take your "100naira,it's flying off.they were just shouting,chai,i was so embarrassed o .i just left the money there o.cant come and spoil fine girl and be running after 100naira
Re: Embarassing Situations That Can Happen To Anyone by Nobody: 11:22pm On Sep 14, 2014
When a lady dresses gorgously 2 an event with a pair of very high stileto shoes and the shoe embarrasses her by getting spoilt at the middle of the event with no cobler around.
Re: Embarassing Situations That Can Happen To Anyone by Krak(m): 7:29am On Sep 15, 2014
mujiboy: I hate the wave thing,makes you look like a fool,all in the name of not wanting to make someone else feel bad. Does happen to me frequently thou.

Sorry.
Re: Embarassing Situations That Can Happen To Anyone by Krak(m): 10:12am On Sep 15, 2014
fairygeh: This one happened in my 200 level. There were some of my classmates tho we hardly talk, we entered the same cab and I had already paid my t fare when they entered I got to where I wanted to drop,the driver then said my friends had paid but by then I had alighted from the cab he was gonna give me back my money but he was causing traffic so he had to throw the money on the road for me. the place was so crowded,very busy with people all over the road I just heard people calling aunty, ,aunty take your "100naira,it's flying off.they were just shouting,chai,i was so embarrassed o .i just left the money there o.cant come and spoil fine girl and be running after 100naira

Shows how little real value our 100 Naira has. Imagine that money to be a 1000 Naira note, I bet you would think twice before walking away.

1 Like

Re: Embarassing Situations That Can Happen To Anyone by ehiphill: 12:45pm On Sep 15, 2014
The worst is the incident in the lift and tripping in public.
Re: Embarassing Situations That Can Happen To Anyone by myola777(m): 1:33pm On Sep 15, 2014
ITbomb: When you think you are alone in the room and you can do anything you like, you let out a sweet relief only for a girl to enter just as you are using a hand fan to disperse the odour
grin Talking from experience, the moment you release the Bomb. the next question she would ask u, whether u kept rotten egg in d room
Re: Embarassing Situations That Can Happen To Anyone by Krak(m): 5:12pm On Sep 15, 2014
myola777: grin Talking from experience, the moment you release the Bomb. the next question she would ask u, whether u kept rotten egg in d room

And you would reply that you kept some rotten eggs in your stomach.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Heartbroken Girlfriend Shares Her Story, Ladies Will You Do This For Your Man??? / Ladies, If Your Bf Take Pictures Like This With You Then You Must Be A Side Chik / Fans Worried That Singer Simi Has Fallen In Love With Congolese Star Fally Ipupa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.