Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,785 members, 7,820,750 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:46 PM

Do You Ever Forget Your First Love? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Do You Ever Forget Your First Love? (662 Views)

What Should I Do? Forget About Her Or Continue The Struggle / Why Is It Not So Easy To Forget Your First Love / Must Your First Love Be Your True Love ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do You Ever Forget Your First Love? by ayukdaboss(m): 7:23pm On Sep 14, 2014
Admit it: Everyone occasionally thinks about a first love. Me? I can tell you personally, it's seriously nerve-wracking to imagine that it might never be as good as it was the first time. Does it get better with age, or does your first love set an impossible, unattainable standard to which your future amours can never match up?
Re: Do You Ever Forget Your First Love? by Sashafm(f): 7:43pm On Sep 14, 2014
hmmmm
Re: Do You Ever Forget Your First Love? by Nobody: 8:04pm On Sep 14, 2014
I only remember her when am single
Re: Do You Ever Forget Your First Love? by Nobody: 8:12pm On Sep 14, 2014
it does get better with age...... the first time you fell love was great because it was the first time, not because it was the best. however shiitty that 1st love was, it was special in its own right. but the day you discover yourself and let yourself go is the day you will truly discover love.

2 Likes

Re: Do You Ever Forget Your First Love? by Slowpois0n: 8:40pm On Sep 14, 2014
MRbrownJAY: it does get better with age...... the first time you fell love was great because it was the first time, not because it was the best. however shiitty that 1st love was, it was special in its own right. but the day you discover yourself and let yourself go is the day you will truly discover love.
MrBrownJay, what do you mean by letting yourself go and discovering yourself ?
Re: Do You Ever Forget Your First Love? by Nobody: 8:42pm On Sep 14, 2014
Unfortunately ...NO you don't
Re: Do You Ever Forget Your First Love? by Nobody: 8:49pm On Sep 14, 2014
...Yeah, i remember him.....I think just once in 6 months.....

He was a nice nigga...so so sweet....
Re: Do You Ever Forget Your First Love? by chimerase2: 8:52pm On Sep 14, 2014
I only remember ma Ex tongue
Re: Do You Ever Forget Your First Love? by ayukdaboss(m): 10:15pm On Sep 14, 2014
temigracie: ...Yeah, i remember him.....I think just once in 6 months.....

He was a nice nigga...so so sweet....
Hmm..Eleyi gidi gan undecided
Re: Do You Ever Forget Your First Love? by ayukdaboss(m): 10:17pm On Sep 14, 2014
glitest: Unfortunately ...NO you don't
Same feeling. Thoughts of my ex always stray into my head anytime I let down my guard.

1 Like

Re: Do You Ever Forget Your First Love? by Nobody: 10:19pm On Sep 14, 2014
ayukdaboss:
Same feeling. Thoughts of my ex always stray into my head anytime I let down my guard.
Yep!....Unfortunately.
Re: Do You Ever Forget Your First Love? by dad007(m): 10:47pm On Sep 14, 2014
glitest: Unfortunately ...NO you don't
Me too.

1 Like

Re: Do You Ever Forget Your First Love? by Nobody: 11:17pm On Sep 14, 2014
Slowpois0n:
MrBrownJay, what do you mean by letting yourself go and discovering yourself ?

many people fall in love and dont know anything about love, because they have NOT experience such feeling, so they dont really know how to handle this new feeling and act poorly..... just like people who can never discover true love because they cant trust anyone enough to even properly fall in love. if you dont fully trust the person in front of you then there is no way you can talk of love (no matter how anyone wants to look at it). thats when you need to let yourself go and put yourself in harm's way for THAT person, AKA opening yourself fully to her.

so yes, some people will feel something really strong toward a lady/man, but many will mistakenly say its love because it is the strongest they ever felt for someone, while it is only infatuation or strong "like" at best. look around you and see how so many people are ABUSING the word LOVE. some people dont even know someone and will then claim they "love" her/him, highly laughable.
Re: Do You Ever Forget Your First Love? by valdes00(m): 12:55am On Sep 15, 2014
Me and my first love are still straffing till 2day... Hard to bliv buh its d truth..... I can't even xplain y its lik dat..... We remain fwends n in diff relationship buh can't resist each oda anytym we r alone..... *knees down*... O lord pls forgiv me my sins.....

(1) (Reply)

True Life Story (why Not Make Amends Now) A Must Read / Delilah's Lap. / To D Ladies, Pls Wats D Cause Of This

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.