Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,008 members, 7,817,973 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:48 AM

List Of The Most Expensive Fruits In The World - Food (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / List Of The Most Expensive Fruits In The World (41817 Views)

The World's Most Expensive Wedding Cake / Top Ten Fruits In Nigeria And Its Benefits / Eat Fruits In Empty Stomach (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: List Of The Most Expensive Fruits In The World by rezzy: 4:29am On Sep 15, 2014
Jarexxx: 5. Strawberries Arnaud
- Price: $ 1.4 million (one plate)
- Origin: New Orleans, Luiziana
6. Ruby Roman Grapes
- Price: $6,400
- Origin: Japan
7. Dekopon (hybrid of orange and tangerine)
- Price: $ 79 (for 6 pieces)
- Origin: Japan
8. Northern Territory Mangos
- Price: $ 50,000 (12 pieces)
- Origin: Sydney, Australia

After eating all this expensive fruits, will i have eternal life when i die?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: List Of The Most Expensive Fruits In The World by 19naia(m): 4:40am On Sep 15, 2014
Its just for people with the need to flaunt their excess wealth through clear and conspicuous waste.. There are ambitious people willing to provide the services of helping people flaunt wealth... They may use extra special production and preparation methods that add to the cost, but it is overall not worth the cost and the hype may include the exquisite atmosphere of the place selling it...
I never go to eat at expensive restaurants (places costing more than $20-$30 for a plate).. Once i went to a $60-$120 a plate restaurant to play entertainment on the Grand piano for the customers.. My earnings were tips from customers and a free meal from the menu worth $60 a plate... When i got the food, there was nothing much on the plate other than a few mouthfuls of fish and side serving... The taste was nothing special and i actually enjoyed the taste better of the huge servings of food at the $8 a plate place i normally eat and eat until over full from just one plate.... Grow a good crop in your own garden the way you like and that is the best value you will find in life's menu.. Maybe wild harvest is another best quality if carefully selected to not include ebola or other pathogens... shocked
BTW, beware all these overpriced Japan foods..They have been hiding the truth about Nuclear radiation contamination from the earthquake/tsunami damaged Fukushima nuclear plant..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: List Of The Most Expensive Fruits In The World by YoungDaNaval(m): 4:50am On Sep 15, 2014
Strawberry
Re: List Of The Most Expensive Fruits In The World by kilokeys(m): 4:51am On Sep 15, 2014
the only fruit worth so much money should b the "Fruit the Womb"

2 Likes

Re: List Of The Most Expensive Fruits In The World by olorunthobby(f): 6:24am On Sep 15, 2014
gede7744: d water melon- ve seen something like that here in nija. not that expensive

d apple- is it not d ones they are selling #50 at badagry round about?

d melon- ve not seen that b4

d pinneaple- very common in my state.

so why d hype

I tayar o..

Where in badagry do you stay?
Re: List Of The Most Expensive Fruits In The World by free2ryhme: 6:29am On Sep 15, 2014
These are genetical enhanced foods (GM foods) why will they not have unusual diseases that are so frightening
Re: List Of The Most Expensive Fruits In The World by Galadimabawa: 6:33am On Sep 15, 2014
Op is like u don't stey in 9ja, does are common things I bought everyday, haw comes They are Expensive
Re: List Of The Most Expensive Fruits In The World by Maghan37: 6:59am On Sep 15, 2014
gede7744: d water melon- ve seen something like that here in nija. not that expensive d apple- is it not d ones they are selling #50 at badagry round about? d melon- ve not seen that b4 d pinneaple- very common in my state. so why d hype
i beg help me ask dem ooooh!!!!!!
Re: List Of The Most Expensive Fruits In The World by Onegai(f): 7:06am On Sep 15, 2014
19naia: Its just for people with the need to flaunt their excess wealth through clear and conspicuous waste.. There are ambitious people willing to provide the services of helping people flaunt wealth... They may use extra special production and preparation methods that add to the cost, but it is overall not worth the cost and the hype may include the exquisite atmosphere of the place selling it...
I never go to eat at expensive restaurants (places costing more than $20-$30 for a plate).. Once i went to a $60-$120 a plate restaurant to play entertainment on the Grand piano for the customers.. My earnings were tips from customers and a free meal from the menu worth $60 a plate... When i got the food, there was nothing much on the plate other than a few mouthfuls of fish and side serving... The taste was nothing special and i actually enjoyed the taste better of the huge servings of food at the $8 a plate place i normally eat and eat until over full from just one plate.... Grow a good crop in your own garden the way you like and that is the best value you will find in life's menu.. Maybe wild harvest is another best quality if carefully selected to not include ebola or other pathogens... shocked
BTW, beware all these overpriced Japan foods..They have been hiding the truth about Nuclear radiation contamination from the earthquake/tsunami damaged Fukushima nuclear plant..

Well, sometimes the freshness of the ingredients used matters, you can't compare IHOP to a good cafe. I've eaten at some pricey places, and I'll never forget the tasteless crab cake (floating in some coloured liquid they called soup), garnished with sprig of Basil. But I've been to authentic Korean. restaurants for slightly cheaper and it was great!
As an aside, you play the piano that well (because they would expect classical and some jazz standards)? Not bad smiley
I've not seen that specie of Pineapple and Mango in Nigeria. Perhaps the OP can share WHY the fruits are so pricey

1 Like

Re: List Of The Most Expensive Fruits In The World by Brunel(m): 7:09am On Sep 15, 2014
The most expensive fruit.............. The Fruit of the Spirit. Lolz
Re: List Of The Most Expensive Fruits In The World by Libkid(m): 7:15am On Sep 15, 2014
I dey mad abi dem swear for me to buy am.if it does'nt give enternal life then na rubbish.some of the fruit are used for sacrifice sef.mtchew lubbish. Fruit wey never do anytin for their life since 700bc
Re: List Of The Most Expensive Fruits In The World by franklyn009(m): 7:30am On Sep 15, 2014
Sparrow13: And what make's them expensive ?
d extra botanical name given to it
Re: List Of The Most Expensive Fruits In The World by Klare(f): 7:34am On Sep 15, 2014
kilokeys: the only fruit worth so much money should b the "Fruit the Womb"
u can say dats again God bless u jawe 4 me. Han han wats happen!!!

1 Like

Re: List Of The Most Expensive Fruits In The World by gede7744(f): 7:34am On Sep 15, 2014
olorunthobby:

I tayar o..

Where in badagry do you stay?

mowo
Re: List Of The Most Expensive Fruits In The World by Klare(f): 7:38am On Sep 15, 2014
I am staying in ikonga 4 ny exams can we see?
gede7744: add me on whatsapp 081 03218436

mowo
Re: List Of The Most Expensive Fruits In The World by gede7744(f): 7:47am On Sep 15, 2014
Klare: I am staying in ikonga 4 ny exams can we see?

what exams
Re: List Of The Most Expensive Fruits In The World by Anacksunamun: 7:47am On Sep 15, 2014
obeenah40:

Mango ??

Shut the Bleep up nigga.. This stuff cost #5 in nigeria.
Why the hype ??
And you had to cuss him for no reason?
Re: List Of The Most Expensive Fruits In The World by olorunthobby(f): 7:48am On Sep 15, 2014
gede7744:

mowo

ok..shey make i kom greet ya??
Re: List Of The Most Expensive Fruits In The World by amuktadir(m): 7:48am On Sep 15, 2014
Seen
Re: List Of The Most Expensive Fruits In The World by olorunthobby(f): 7:53am On Sep 15, 2014
Klare: I am staying in ikonga 4 ny exams can we see?
gede7744:
what exams

G.c.e i guess
Re: List Of The Most Expensive Fruits In The World by Nobody: 7:54am On Sep 15, 2014
gede7744: d water melon- ve seen something like that here in nija. not that expensive

d apple- is it not d ones they are selling #50 at badagry round about?

d melon- ve not seen that b4

d pinneaple- very common in my state.

so why d hype

i tire o
Re: List Of The Most Expensive Fruits In The World by Nobody: 7:55am On Sep 15, 2014
Are their nutritional benefits different from what the common ones give.....if No, then there's nothing special abt it....shikena
Re: List Of The Most Expensive Fruits In The World by Nobody: 7:57am On Sep 15, 2014
safarigirl: Abeg, dem dey cure Ebola or cancer?

hian, abeg which other fruits dey cure ebola or cancer...lol
Re: List Of The Most Expensive Fruits In The World by singhabhishek25: 8:03am On Sep 15, 2014
a pineapple for $1600?? are you mad or is it real, I do not know anyone could effort to eat this and there may come some concern about the originality of the product as many people may not be able to identify if they are buying fake or original?

can you share some tips of finding the originality of the same?
Re: List Of The Most Expensive Fruits In The World by Atmmachine(m): 8:04am On Sep 15, 2014
After eating those fruits will i be able to know the second coming of jesus christ ?? grin grin

Re: List Of The Most Expensive Fruits In The World by Atmmachine(m): 8:07am On Sep 15, 2014
I always see them expensive fruit in New York walmart & people do buy them.
Re: List Of The Most Expensive Fruits In The World by hardeh89(f): 8:10am On Sep 15, 2014
They av dia reason 4 selling @ dat price
Re: List Of The Most Expensive Fruits In The World by Nobody: 8:12am On Sep 15, 2014
aboki
Re: List Of The Most Expensive Fruits In The World by Johnnoo(m): 8:17am On Sep 15, 2014
Quick money makers undecided
Re: List Of The Most Expensive Fruits In The World by Neddyogu(m): 8:17am On Sep 15, 2014
ayusco85: Nothing special or news worthy about this fruits and their exhorbitant prices, shey na for garden of eden dem for plug am from? That tree of knowledge of good and evil?

Meanwhile patience jonathan is on the news again....................

Dame Patience went out for drink with some of the top women….
Waiter brings their bill:
Dame Patience N10,400
Ngozi Okonjo. N10,250
Dora Akunyili. N10,450
Turai Yar’adua. N10,200
Total. N41,300
She says: I will pay for everyone else, but Total must pay for
herself because I didn’t invite her, afterall she owns petrol
stations all over Nigeria!
Did Dora come outta her grave to drink?
Re: List Of The Most Expensive Fruits In The World by piagetskinner(m): 8:22am On Sep 15, 2014
Does does it give one super powers....abeg undecided
Re: List Of The Most Expensive Fruits In The World by Bryan12(m): 8:29am On Sep 15, 2014
olorunthobby:

G.c.e i guess
gringringringringrin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Some Kitchen Tricks You May Not Know / My simple Christmas Meal Today!!! Photos / Please Enough With The Record-A-Thons - GWR Replies Nigerians

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.