Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,956 members, 7,817,809 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:08 PM

List Of The Most Expensive Fruits In The World - Food (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / List Of The Most Expensive Fruits In The World (41816 Views)

The World's Most Expensive Wedding Cake / Top Ten Fruits In Nigeria And Its Benefits / Eat Fruits In Empty Stomach (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: List Of The Most Expensive Fruits In The World by Kirinwa: 8:31am On Sep 15, 2014
gede7744: d water melon- ve seen something like that here in nija. not that expensive

d apple- is it not d ones they are selling #50 at badagry round about?

d melon- ve not seen that b4

d pinneaple- very common in my state.

so why d hype

grin. I believe you joor.

Op is it not the apple that are full our backyard.
Re: List Of The Most Expensive Fruits In The World by silversonuc(m): 8:31am On Sep 15, 2014
ayukdaboss: See these crooks! angry
Normal watermelon wey ab0ki dey sell 20 naira dem dey sell 225 dollars because them don paint am black colour change the name to Yubari. angry

Why is 'ab0ki' censored on NL?

lmao, dis young man u must b an ibo man like mua
Re: List Of The Most Expensive Fruits In The World by ayusco85(m): 8:39am On Sep 15, 2014
Neddyogu: Did Dora come outta her grave to drink?

As me again
Re: List Of The Most Expensive Fruits In The World by Nobody: 8:44am On Sep 15, 2014
ayukdaboss: See these crooks! angry
Normal watermelon wey ab0ki dey sell 20 naira dem dey sell 225 dollars because them don paint am black colour change the name to Yubari. angry

Why is 'ab0ki' censored on NL?

Dude those fruits are exotic. You only have like one or two of them in the entire world. Once you buy or eat those, you are already famous. Its not about the fruite bro, look beyond that.
Re: List Of The Most Expensive Fruits In The World by Janetozi(f): 8:45am On Sep 15, 2014
Refined lies! Calculated lies!! Expensive lies!!!

Anyway, non of those fruits is my favorite.

Give me Avocado pear and take all the Fruits mentioned here
Re: List Of The Most Expensive Fruits In The World by Kirinwa: 8:46am On Sep 15, 2014
ayusco85: Nothing special or news worthy about this fruits and their exhorbitant prices, shey na for garden of eden dem for plug am from? That tree of knowledge of good and evil?

Meanwhile patience jonathan is on the news again....................

Dame Patience went out for drink with some of the top women….
Waiter brings their bill:
Dame Patience N10,400
Ngozi Okonjo. N10,250
Dora Akunyili. N10,450
Turai Yar’adua. N10,200
Total. N41,300
She says: I will pay for everyone else, but Total must pay for
herself because I didn’t invite her, afterall she owns petrol
stations all over Nigeria!

This would have been a nice joke if not that you mentioned Dora Akunyili.

Oh may her soul rest in peace.
Re: List Of The Most Expensive Fruits In The World by ayusco85(m): 9:02am On Sep 15, 2014
Kirinwa:

This would have been a nice joke if not that you mentioned Dora Akunyili.

Oh may her soul rest in peace.

Yeah ur right. Have edited it sha. Tnx
Re: List Of The Most Expensive Fruits In The World by obeenah40(m): 9:05am On Sep 15, 2014
Anacksunamun: And you had to cuss him for no reason?

And when did stfu become a curse ??

1 Like

Re: List Of The Most Expensive Fruits In The World by zicca(f): 9:34am On Sep 15, 2014
Dey won chop us mugu,dat one be yahoo fruits?infact, na to buy black paint and tell them said me don dey grow same watermelon for naija soil
Re: List Of The Most Expensive Fruits In The World by Anacksunamun: 9:46am On Sep 15, 2014
obeenah40:

Use it on your dad, boss and elder ones since it's a complimentary word. SMH.
Re: List Of The Most Expensive Fruits In The World by Akinsnaira: 10:21am On Sep 15, 2014
I am not surprised seeing Japan dominate the list. The TIGER generator built by China, they are selling to us for N13k/N13.5k/N14k, but Japan built theirs and would cost us N55k to buy, anything from that country is hell expensive mehn.

By the way, these people are just capitalizing on scarcity to inflate the prices of these fruits. Ostenstatiously, the rich can flex their ego with these fruits that only few people in the world can afford them, especially the strawberries.

Btw, would they flush out all the diseases in your body so that you don't get sick again?

You know the answer
Re: List Of The Most Expensive Fruits In The World by leeogrin407: 10:49am On Sep 15, 2014
Mtcheeew, absolute nonsense, all these genetically modified fruits, and that's the more reason why cancer cases is highly prevalent over there all in the name of food biotechnology.
Re: List Of The Most Expensive Fruits In The World by yinkarh187(m): 10:52am On Sep 15, 2014
initialize:

It's Loiusiana

I'm wondering who's going to buy such fruit in that location...

So much for balance diet
me too o....dat place worse pas ajegunle
Re: List Of The Most Expensive Fruits In The World by yinkarh187(m): 10:54am On Sep 15, 2014
obeenah40:

cuss nd curse ain't d same
Re: List Of The Most Expensive Fruits In The World by EyesWideOpen(m): 11:12am On Sep 15, 2014
shocked
Re: List Of The Most Expensive Fruits In The World by initialize(m): 11:13am On Sep 15, 2014
yinkarh187: me too o....dat place worse pas ajegunle

You dig it
Re: List Of The Most Expensive Fruits In The World by DECOtech(m): 11:38am On Sep 15, 2014
Mrkuvuki: I might believe the Japanese exotics going for between $21 - $400 ....the strawberry arnaud and the other overhyped one are just whiteman's hype....
I think it depends on where the OP is posting from.

1 Like

Re: List Of The Most Expensive Fruits In The World by lamex20(m): 12:09pm On Sep 15, 2014
Na wa ooo! Abi no b sherry mango b dat smiley
Re: List Of The Most Expensive Fruits In The World by olagold50(m): 12:25pm On Sep 15, 2014
ARES: This must have been the so called forbidden fruits.......did they come from garden of Eden?
ARES: This must have been the so called forbidden fruits.......did they come from garden of Eden?
abio...person way no get money to chop, aos will he remember to buy dat knd expensv fruit
Re: List Of The Most Expensive Fruits In The World by themmydhayhor(m): 12:44pm On Sep 15, 2014
hardeh89: They av dia reason 4 selling @ dat price

Mayb dos fruits r very scarce ova dere................

Coz u no fit sell any fruit @dos price 4 naija
Wen ab0ki and my igbo guyz still dey gallantgringringrin
Re: List Of The Most Expensive Fruits In The World by DanIlon(m): 1:37pm On Sep 15, 2014
Japan fruits are Radioactive
Re: List Of The Most Expensive Fruits In The World by ibkgab001: 1:48pm On Sep 15, 2014
Even in Naija been locally produced it is the most costly fruit .... Imagine f they were been imported average Watermelon cost nothing less than 300 NGN
Re: List Of The Most Expensive Fruits In The World by numen(m): 4:01pm On Sep 15, 2014
maltina: And where is the source of this lie from? Abi Michael Jackson chop out of am before e die ?

http://firstwefeast.com/eat/worlds-most-expensive-fruits/
Re: List Of The Most Expensive Fruits In The World by clem305D(m): 4:41pm On Sep 15, 2014
Expensive my clean foot!!!! Nor be these fruits dem dey sell for naija market
Re: List Of The Most Expensive Fruits In The World by Dayjhihannon01(m): 5:59pm On Sep 15, 2014
Jarexxx: 5. Strawberries Arnaud
- Price: $ 1.4 million (one plate)
- Origin: New Orleans, Luiziana

Will this wake up the DEAD? shocked shocked
Re: List Of The Most Expensive Fruits In The World by seunwen2(m): 7:40pm On Sep 15, 2014
Na to go sell fruit for abroad sure pass
Re: List Of The Most Expensive Fruits In The World by ijafiya(m): 8:38pm On Sep 15, 2014
10. Murtala H Nyako Mango. source. Adamawa Nigeria. price. N150-N200 per mango
Re: List Of The Most Expensive Fruits In The World by zzybaby: 9:48pm On Sep 15, 2014
Hmmm! Just hmmming oo........ E get as I go take laugh with(Aboki) e go jst dash me dis (mangoro)oh sowi dis mango.... Hehe
Re: List Of The Most Expensive Fruits In The World by danniktech: 10:07pm On Sep 15, 2014
These are some of the fruits exported from nigeria and other african contries,when it get to japan and england then it became anothet thing.....
Who is fooling who?.
Africans dont have expensive fruits. ...
Re: List Of The Most Expensive Fruits In The World by cotzywitzy(m): 10:16pm On Sep 15, 2014
initialize:

It's Loiusiana

I'm wondering who's going to buy such fruit in that location...

So much for balance diet

looking at the Strawberry I don't think it's the berry they are trying to sell.. I bet its the diamond on it.. so its just a hype...
Re: List Of The Most Expensive Fruits In The World by anitank(f): 10:58pm On Sep 15, 2014
Most of those fruits have been genetically engineered to provide a specific colour/taste; and to never get spoiled or rotten.

They're grown with the aid of specific microorganisms injected into their DNA

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Some Kitchen Tricks You May Not Know / My simple Christmas Meal Today!!! Photos / Please Enough With The Record-A-Thons - GWR Replies Nigerians

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.