Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,419 members, 7,954,660 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 05:31 AM

Unreleased Photos From The Battle In Konduga (bloody Scene) Warning!! - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Unreleased Photos From The Battle In Konduga (bloody Scene) Warning!! (10584 Views)

Military Captures Injured Boko Haram Commander In Konduga Battle 18th September / Nigerian Military Release Photos From The Battle In Konduga / Breaking: Nigerian Army Crushes Boko Haram Attack In Konduga (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Unreleased Photos From The Battle In Konduga (bloody Scene) Warning!! by san316(m): 10:16pm On Sep 14, 2014
leisuretym:

You are trying to discredit the Nigerian Army, huh?
i'm nt discrediting the army because i'm part of them. I grew up in the barracks n my dad is still a serving military man. Those fraudulent pics were nt uploaded by the army but by the criminal op.

4 Likes

Re: Unreleased Photos From The Battle In Konduga (bloody Scene) Warning!! by Sparrow13: 10:26pm On Sep 14, 2014
Why some of them no wear trouser ?
Re: Unreleased Photos From The Battle In Konduga (bloody Scene) Warning!! by motherlode: 10:28pm On Sep 14, 2014
rawpadgin: was the guy in the last pic shot in the a$$ or he farted & tore his pant whist dying? ;Dwas the guy in the last pic shot in the a$$ or he farted & tore his pant whist dying?
Na you know ooo lipsrsealed
Re: Unreleased Photos From The Battle In Konduga (bloody Scene) Warning!! by Rexnegro(m): 10:43pm On Sep 14, 2014
Most time I ask myself can I ever be brainwashed...? Seriously I don't no what or how these fools re convinced n deceived to fight n die that some heavenly virgins are waiting for them ...smh ignorance truly is more deadlier than ebola sef
Re: Unreleased Photos From The Battle In Konduga (bloody Scene) Warning!! by nickz(m): 10:46pm On Sep 14, 2014
tinuolababy: Good. See dat yansh cheesy cheesy
grin.............smh 4 you
Re: Unreleased Photos From The Battle In Konduga (bloody Scene) Warning!! by leisuretym: 11:03pm On Sep 14, 2014
san316: i'm nt discrediting the army because i'm part of them. I grew up in the barracks n my dad is still a serving military man. Those fraudulent pics were nt uploaded by the army but by the criminal op.

What's your problem? Young man!
Re: Unreleased Photos From The Battle In Konduga (bloody Scene) Warning!! by obenze: 11:14pm On Sep 14, 2014
abu12: Is that all? I thought NA killed morethan 100 bokos
u ar very stupid.y cant u appreciatiate d army for a little?can ur fada wage war?
Re: Unreleased Photos From The Battle In Konduga (bloody Scene) Warning!! by idupaul: 11:18pm On Sep 14, 2014
atlwireles: You call this bloody? grin grin

He is learning work forgive am pls
Re: Unreleased Photos From The Battle In Konduga (bloody Scene) Warning!! by kelvOdanz(m): 11:40pm On Sep 14, 2014
donphilopus: I thought they said they're always in Military Camouflage?! Why am I now seeing bloody civilians?! Anyways, kudos to our Gallant Military men!
I guess you've watched few of BH videos celebrating their own victory in battles(The Gwoza video to be specific). Did you see any of them with military camouflage?? Does Shekau himself wear camouflage in his "presidential" speeches?

2 Likes

Re: Unreleased Photos From The Battle In Konduga (bloody Scene) Warning!! by donphilopus: 11:42pm On Sep 14, 2014
kelvOdanz: I guess you've watched few of BH videos celebrating their own victory in battles(The Gwoza video to be specific). Did you see any of them with military camouflage?? Does Shekau himself wear camouflage in his "presidential" speeches?

I've always seen him in military camouflage in his videos!

1 Like

Re: Unreleased Photos From The Battle In Konduga (bloody Scene) Warning!! by atlwireles: 11:59pm On Sep 14, 2014
idupaul:

He is learning work forgive am pls

I need real bloody pictures, with boko rats blown to pieces.
Re: Unreleased Photos From The Battle In Konduga (bloody Scene) Warning!! by Nobody: 12:02am On Sep 15, 2014
rawpadgin: was the guy in the last pic shot in the a$$ or he farted & tore his pant whist dying? ;Dwas the guy in the last pic shot in the a$$ or he farted & tore his pant whist dying?
Probably the latter undecided *chuckles* lipsrsealed
Re: Unreleased Photos From The Battle In Konduga (bloody Scene) Warning!! by obowunmi(m): 12:17am On Sep 15, 2014
What's proof that they are Boko Horam?
Re: Unreleased Photos From The Battle In Konduga (bloody Scene) Warning!! by Dexpro: 12:23am On Sep 15, 2014
obowunmi: What's proof that they are Boko Horam?

Are you sick? sad sad sad

1 Like

Re: Unreleased Photos From The Battle In Konduga (bloody Scene) Warning!! by Collynzo17: 12:32am On Sep 15, 2014
san316: i'm nt discrediting the army because i'm part of them. I grew up in the barracks n my dad is still a serving military man. Those fraudulent pics were nt uploaded by the army but by the criminal op.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MdwOfvLek3Q

1 Like

Re: Unreleased Photos From The Battle In Konduga (bloody Scene) Warning!! by DukeNija(m): 12:53am On Sep 15, 2014
obowunmi: What's proof that they are Boko Horam?

Go and search them for their I.D cards, or better still carryout a DNA test on each corpse. You might even be lucky, they may have a symbolic tattoo for every member. The silly questions Nigerians ask, makes the gods shiver.

3 Likes

Re: Unreleased Photos From The Battle In Konduga (bloody Scene) Warning!! by coolk(m): 12:55am On Sep 15, 2014
Choi!!!
See hungry looking fellas waisted just because of another man's need for power....
Oooow mama Africa ur children r dying, save our souls...

1 Like

Re: Unreleased Photos From The Battle In Konduga (bloody Scene) Warning!! by Lusola15: 12:59am On Sep 15, 2014
Collynzo17:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MdwOfvLek3Q

Victory from God alone
Personally I counted more dan 80 bodies. BH how market

1 Like

Re: Unreleased Photos From The Battle In Konduga (bloody Scene) Warning!! by EmmaOgbu(m): 1:00am On Sep 15, 2014
U c am
Re: Unreleased Photos From The Battle In Konduga (bloody Scene) Warning!! by Nobody: 1:19am On Sep 15, 2014
Good riddance.
Re: Unreleased Photos From The Battle In Konduga (bloody Scene) Warning!! by obowunmi(m): 1:36am On Sep 15, 2014
What and where's proof that they are Boko Horam?

2 Likes

Re: Unreleased Photos From The Battle In Konduga (bloody Scene) Warning!! by obowunmi(m): 1:37am On Sep 15, 2014
DukeNija:

Go and search them for their I.D cards, or better still carryout a DNA test on each corpse. You might even be lucky, they may have a symbolic tattoo for every member. The silly questions Nigerians ask, makes the gods shiver.

What "gods?"
Re: Unreleased Photos From The Battle In Konduga (bloody Scene) Warning!! by happilymarried(f): 2:24am On Sep 15, 2014
Those pix are truly an eyesore.
Anyway shaa i dey troway salute for our gallant soldiers .

1 Like

Re: Unreleased Photos From The Battle In Konduga (bloody Scene) Warning!! by jmaine: 2:35am On Sep 15, 2014
obowunmi: What and where's proof that they are Boko Horam?

Don't mind them, Boko Haram doesn't exist, Imam Shekau is an innocent man wrongly accused of atrocities he never committed . . . .

Your head correct no be small angry

9 Likes

Re: Unreleased Photos From The Battle In Konduga (bloody Scene) Warning!! by Qelvin(m): 2:39am On Sep 15, 2014
obowunmi: What and where's proof that they are Boko Horam?
Do you really want to know?
Re: Unreleased Photos From The Battle In Konduga (bloody Scene) Warning!! by 1ReBoRn: 3:51am On Sep 15, 2014
Kill them all. Kudos to the NA cool
Re: Unreleased Photos From The Battle In Konduga (bloody Scene) Warning!! by Krak(m): 4:46am On Sep 15, 2014
leisuretym:

You are trying to discredit the Nigerian Army, huh?

Did you see the video? Pls aways be sure before you speak so that you will not make a fool of yourself.
Re: Unreleased Photos From The Battle In Konduga (bloody Scene) Warning!! by Krak(m): 4:51am On Sep 15, 2014
We dont need the military to give us pictures. There are people living in the affected areas and this is the age of portable technology, they all have mobile phones with videos and cameras.

The sooner you wakeup the better for you.
Re: Unreleased Photos From The Battle In Konduga (bloody Scene) Warning!! by Ephramed(m): 6:21am On Sep 15, 2014
Re: Unreleased Photos From The Battle In Konduga (bloody Scene) Warning!! by EldaTimba(m): 6:27am On Sep 15, 2014
Boko Haram how market? lipsrsealed
Victory to God
Victory to Federal Republic of Nigeria
Victory to NA.
Re: Unreleased Photos From The Battle In Konduga (bloody Scene) Warning!! by leisuretym: 6:28am On Sep 15, 2014
Krak:

Did you see the video? Pls aways be sure before you speak so that you will not make a fool of yourself.

I still don't know your problem! I need a photo of you or that of your dad in the war front as you claimed

1 Like

Re: Unreleased Photos From The Battle In Konduga (bloody Scene) Warning!! by WoodcrestMayor(m): 6:29am On Sep 15, 2014
Is it just meThese pictures don't look like pix taken at d epic centre of battle
They look more pix of Niggiz killed by CJTF...
Any way Is a way tho cool

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

FG To Commence Sack Of Unqualified Teachers January 2020 / Sanwo-Olu Speaks On Projects Lagos State Is Embarking On / Akpabio: EFCC Embarrassed Me Before 2023 Polls

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.