Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,989 members, 7,814,375 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 11:54 AM

Akpabio: EFCC Embarrassed Me Before 2023 Polls - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Akpabio: EFCC Embarrassed Me Before 2023 Polls (10480 Views)

What I Did To Online Loan Company After They Embarrassed Me (Pic) / Aso Rock Cabal Asks Buhari To Place Tinubu On Security Watch List Before 2023 / El-rufai Reveals APC Members Buhari Must Deal With Before 2023 Elections (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Akpabio: EFCC Embarrassed Me Before 2023 Polls by 2mercy: 4:13pm On Oct 19, 2023
Akpabio: EFCC embarrassed me before 2023 polls — they treat ex-governors like Pablo Escobar

Senate President Godswill Akpabio says he has had his “fair share” of embarrassment from the Economic and Financial Crimes Commission (EFCC).

Akpabio spoke on Wednesday when Ola Olukoyede, chair of the EFCC, appeared before the senate for screening.

The senate president said EFCC treats high profile suspects as though they are swooping on Pablo Escobar.

Escobar was a notorious drug lord of Colombian heritage who was killed in the 1990s after a global manhunt spanning several years.

The senate president said in the buildup to the 2023 elections, the anti-graft agency summoned him over a “frivolous” petition.

“I think the EFCC has engaged more in sensationalism than on real investigation,” Akpabio said.

“For me I have had my own fair share [of embarrassment] where even a letter informing EFCC that I won’t be able to come over a frivolous petition, was released by the office of the chairman of EFCC.

“You could see the chairman’s stamp on it. He released the letter just to embarrass me before the 2023 elections but by the glory of God I surmounted it.

“I don’t see how the EFCC will arrest a former governor and come through the rooftop as if they are taking Pablo Escobar. It happened to Rochas Okorocha.

“They broke through the POP and the whole world watched and for you that is investigation.”

He said there is a need for the anti-graft agency to conduct proper investigations before carrying out arrests.

https://www.thecable.ng/akpabio-efcc-embarrassed-me-before-2023-polls-they-treat-ex-governors-like-pablo-escobar/amp

1 Like

Re: Akpabio: EFCC Embarrassed Me Before 2023 Polls by insidelife22(m): 4:31pm On Oct 19, 2023
Akpabio is corruption personified.

Nigerian polithiefians are irredeemable.

36 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Akpabio: EFCC Embarrassed Me Before 2023 Polls by BOSSkesh(m): 4:47pm On Oct 19, 2023
Don’t mind them
Looking for what is not missing
We are with you sp do your thing

37 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Akpabio: EFCC Embarrassed Me Before 2023 Polls by ubest1(m): 5:28pm On Oct 19, 2023
Akpabio using style to call our President Pablo Escoba

17 Likes

Re: Akpabio: EFCC Embarrassed Me Before 2023 Polls by kennyz247(m): 7:42pm On Oct 19, 2023
Evil fighting evil, is God not wonderful...

8 Likes

Re: Akpabio: EFCC Embarrassed Me Before 2023 Polls by Ekakamba: 7:42pm On Oct 19, 2023

Most current and ex-governors in this CornTree are more than Pablo Escobar.

They deserve more than embarrassment. grin tongue

6 Likes

Re: Akpabio: EFCC Embarrassed Me Before 2023 Polls by Wisimulonake828: 7:42pm On Oct 19, 2023
Good Day guys

No playing If you don’t love free money then skip this, but if you need urgent money for bills not much then read below

Screenshot below no playing

Even if some of you have received the money and still did not send me my share I won’t stop helping and I appreciate those that reach out and send me part of the money, if I have any more updates I will let you know

For those that have not yet heard about it or don’t know how to receive their own read below

Palmpay Nigeria Support Fund Campaign Just Started and they are still giving away 20,000 naira instantly and you can withdraw it anytime you want, it for new user that join them using the campaign link only without doing any task or referring anyone it free.

But old user l can benefit too by using another phone number to register as a new user and collect the reward too,.

Note you must use the verify campaign link before you are qualified to get the reward, don’t worry I will drop the campaign link for you guys but once you receive the money you will give me my percent for showing you this update ooo

When you receive the 20,000 you will send me 5k out of it for showing you this update so when I find another one I will be happy to post it here

When you Click below link you will be taken to a Facebook post, you will find the verify campaign link in the Facebook post and use it to register, hurry now don’t miss this opportunity as e de hot…. Once you receive the money and you want to send me my own share as appreciation then send it to this account

OPay 8.1.8.1.5.5.3.4.7

Click below Facebook post link

https://www.facebook.com/100087321703803/posts/pfbid0QPJTW4VC8n3HKxU2pG9zbmeTkAL6HHp3eq7pjXAVx4xskvDcjfnCodVoUKcEuSrul/?mibextid=cr9u03

2 Likes

Re: Akpabio: EFCC Embarrassed Me Before 2023 Polls by Olarewaju89: 7:42pm On Oct 19, 2023
undecided

What a pity!

The day i saw this man as Nigeria senate president i just weak and tear came out of my eyes cry cry

Very corrupt man undecided

8 Likes

Re: Akpabio: EFCC Embarrassed Me Before 2023 Polls by Racoon(m): 7:43pm On Oct 19, 2023
Guess because you didn't spared Nigeria your corruption by getting you arrested, prosecuted, convicted and jailed? The real day of reckoning is still coming.

1 Like

Re: Akpabio: EFCC Embarrassed Me Before 2023 Polls by MasterJayJay: 7:43pm On Oct 19, 2023
This man dey talk like drunkard.

4 Likes

Re: Akpabio: EFCC Embarrassed Me Before 2023 Polls by Akwamkpuruamu: 7:43pm On Oct 19, 2023
This fat thief who never contested primary election should shut up! Him and Lawan remains the 10th wonder of APC abracadabra

4 Likes

Re: Akpabio: EFCC Embarrassed Me Before 2023 Polls by SenatePresdo(m): 7:43pm On Oct 19, 2023
Ebola Thuvb has the most corrupt people around him as per a thief that he is.

That's why his Government failed, and has been recorded as the worst president to ever rule Nigeria.

4 Likes

Re: Akpabio: EFCC Embarrassed Me Before 2023 Polls by specialmati(m): 7:44pm On Oct 19, 2023
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin in other words president another Pablo Escobar.then senate president twin brother of Pablo Escobar. grin grin ;Dthe country is being ruled by Pablo Escobar.family and gangs. finish level well executed. what has the agbero groups of friends have to say

1 Like

Re: Akpabio: EFCC Embarrassed Me Before 2023 Polls by DLSReigns: 7:50pm On Oct 19, 2023
That was because you crossed the line of financial fair play as a politician
Re: Akpabio: EFCC Embarrassed Me Before 2023 Polls by wittywriter: 7:50pm On Oct 19, 2023
insidelife22:

It's the bracing audacity for me.

Wittyness.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Akpabio: EFCC Embarrassed Me Before 2023 Polls by Leeok5: 7:54pm On Oct 19, 2023
hahaha
Re: Akpabio: EFCC Embarrassed Me Before 2023 Polls by Maxymilliano(m): 7:54pm On Oct 19, 2023
Idiot ... no be your fault naa
Re: Akpabio: EFCC Embarrassed Me Before 2023 Polls by Pauliaette(m): 7:56pm On Oct 19, 2023
insidelife22:

Ur grammar is too large, but Akpabio is a clean personel
Re: Akpabio: EFCC Embarrassed Me Before 2023 Polls by OMEGA009(m): 7:56pm On Oct 19, 2023
Nigeria, we hail thee.

This is the same EFCC that boys are complaining that aren’t going after the “big fishes” and are only troubling young yahoo boys. Not una don see confession from a big fish and we’re still defending him and blaming EFCC.

All I have to say is the prayer of our second stanza, “Help our youth, the truth to know”

Re: Akpabio: EFCC Embarrassed Me Before 2023 Polls by NFBI: 7:56pm On Oct 19, 2023
Same with me
Re: Akpabio: EFCC Embarrassed Me Before 2023 Polls by stanisbaratheon: 7:58pm On Oct 19, 2023
I guess that was why Bawa was removed, because he investigated some of you criminal politicians.
Re: Akpabio: EFCC Embarrassed Me Before 2023 Polls by busomma: 7:59pm On Oct 19, 2023
In a normal country u & the likes of Uzor Orji Kalu should be spending very long yrs in prison for corruptly enrichment. If Tinubu can buy the presidency, nothing is impossible in Nigeria's political arena.

1 Like

Re: Akpabio: EFCC Embarrassed Me Before 2023 Polls by Chetas81(m): 8:02pm On Oct 19, 2023
Female GORILLA

1 Like

Re: Akpabio: EFCC Embarrassed Me Before 2023 Polls by SpatialKing(m): 8:02pm On Oct 19, 2023
Can you imagine
Re: Akpabio: EFCC Embarrassed Me Before 2023 Polls by wunmi590(m): 8:10pm On Oct 19, 2023

That's because your source of wealth is fishy, and your level of corruption is high...

Why didn't they come and embarrass me?

1 Like

Re: Akpabio: EFCC Embarrassed Me Before 2023 Polls by whippersnapper(m): 8:10pm On Oct 19, 2023
This akpabio get sense like this so
Re: Akpabio: EFCC Embarrassed Me Before 2023 Polls by themanderon: 8:15pm On Oct 19, 2023
Cos you are a man of questionable character.

1 Like

Re: Akpabio: EFCC Embarrassed Me Before 2023 Polls by blueghost(m): 8:20pm On Oct 19, 2023
Association of Professional Criminals
APC
Re: Akpabio: EFCC Embarrassed Me Before 2023 Polls by Blitzerz: 8:21pm On Oct 19, 2023
because u r a criminal

(1) (2) (Reply)

Successful Igbo Made Products And Brands Inc.and Emerging And Growing In Africa / Kwara Governor-elect: A Breath Of "Fresh Air" Or Another Long March In Miniature / See The Face-me I Face-you Ajumobi Apartment Sahara Reporters Called Mansion

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.