Stats: 3,153,056 members, 7,818,166 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:21 AM

Nairaland Guys Are So Annoying And Misbehaving, Pls Help!! - Romance (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nairaland Guys Are So Annoying And Misbehaving, Pls Help!! (7374 Views)

Guys Can Be So Annoying!!! (true Experience) / My Boyfriend Is So Annoying!!! / Most Men Do This; And It's so Annoying (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nairaland Guys Are So Annoying And Misbehaving, Pls Help!! by mikron(m): 2:22am On Sep 17, 2014
EroticAngelina: eyha sad did i hit a nerve? D Truth hurts,i tink u are d one who nids plastic surgery cheesy xowie if i was too harsh on ya, bt u pushed me, nd i used ur selling point(which is ur ugly poo face incase u didnt knw) to fyt bk, nd tz nt asif i even lied smiley YOU ARE UGLY AND YOU KNOW IT cheesy
the guy is handsome pls OP stop this sh.it. it belittles u
Re: Nairaland Guys Are So Annoying And Misbehaving, Pls Help!! by ShirelleBaby: 7:24am On Sep 17, 2014
elipheleh:

I am very stupid pls I won't use abusive words again to pass my message
good!!!
Re: Nairaland Guys Are So Annoying And Misbehaving, Pls Help!! by rawpadgin(m): 8:57am On Sep 17, 2014
prettythicksme: you want to unfollow them because they no follow back abi??
2 actually followed back, is just that most of their comments nor dey make sense
Re: Nairaland Guys Are So Annoying And Misbehaving, Pls Help!! by Nobody: 1:27pm On Sep 17, 2014
rawpadgin: 2 actually followed back, is just that most of their comments nor dey make sense
Eayah your own womanrapparing na lowkey I mean coded
Re: Nairaland Guys Are So Annoying And Misbehaving, Pls Help!! by rawpadgin(m): 4:57pm On Sep 17, 2014
prettythicksme: Eayah your own womanrapparing na lowkey I mean coded
Re: Nairaland Guys Are So Annoying And Misbehaving, Pls Help!! by Nobody: 5:05pm On Sep 17, 2014
rawpadgin: grin grin grin
tongue
rawpadgin: grin grin grin
Re: Nairaland Guys Are So Annoying And Misbehaving, Pls Help!! by bosun11(m): 5:28pm On Sep 17, 2014
prettythicksme: tongue

been a while, hope u'good..just checking
Re: Nairaland Guys Are So Annoying And Misbehaving, Pls Help!! by kilokeys(m): 5:43pm On Sep 17, 2014
i send pm to the op everyday.. and would do so for a year or longer..

keep deleting u hear... u dey find attention.. u go tire.

other guys could join me.. during ur breaks at work.. its easy.. u go hear whiiiin
Re: Nairaland Guys Are So Annoying And Misbehaving, Pls Help!! by Nobody: 6:48pm On Sep 17, 2014
bosun11:

been a while, hope u'good..just checking
yea good bosun you travel nii??
Re: Nairaland Guys Are So Annoying And Misbehaving, Pls Help!! by bosun11(m): 9:07pm On Sep 17, 2014
prettythicksme: yea good bosun you travel nii??

alright...huh..why did you ask ??
Re: Nairaland Guys Are So Annoying And Misbehaving, Pls Help!! by Nobody: 9:12pm On Sep 17, 2014
bosun11:

alright...huh..why did you ask ??
it been a while I saw any of your post here
Re: Nairaland Guys Are So Annoying And Misbehaving, Pls Help!! by bosun11(m): 9:16pm On Sep 17, 2014
prettythicksme: it been a while I saw any of your post here

probably i have not posted on threads that you opened...what about that ?? wink
Re: Nairaland Guys Are So Annoying And Misbehaving, Pls Help!! by Nobody: 9:25pm On Sep 17, 2014
bosun11:

probably i have not posted on threads that you opened...what about that ?? wink
oh I see I don't open political section.I dislike it
Re: Nairaland Guys Are So Annoying And Misbehaving, Pls Help!! by bosun11(m): 9:30pm On Sep 17, 2014
prettythicksme: oh I see I don't open political section.I dislike it

yimu...who told you i opened it either , you didn't find me ma...that explains why u didn't know if i was online or not..................... smiley
Re: Nairaland Guys Are So Annoying And Misbehaving, Pls Help!! by Dubby6(m): 2:06pm On Sep 18, 2014
louiskay: . I seriously shake my head for u sha..................... Ape like u go come here dey say person no fine mtcheew ......... Na Y u no upload ur pix .mumu......... Mtcheeeew ............ Charcoal callin kettle black ........................ I.diot of uuuuu............... Delude.D idi.ot ....... Mayb I resemble person wey dey se.x starved like U........................... R.etard Goat........... For the bold ed go ask seun Y he change watin I originally put dea .............. U fit cry deactivate ur nL accnt asap ............... Akindanidani .......... Ode reloaded ..................

Nigga i cant understand d shiit u wrote there. na wa oo
When u learn how to write english or pidgin, we go fit yarn..
Commot from my phone for now
Re: Nairaland Guys Are So Annoying And Misbehaving, Pls Help!! by kilokeys(m): 3:49pm On Sep 18, 2014
op.. i almost forgot to pm u today.. sorry.. ill do just tthat..

11 months 20 days more....
Re: Nairaland Guys Are So Annoying And Misbehaving, Pls Help!! by Nobody: 11:20pm On Sep 18, 2014
bosun11:

yimu...who told you i opened it either , you didn't find me ma...that explains why u didn't know if i was online or not..................... smiley
why you yimu naa
Re: Nairaland Guys Are So Annoying And Misbehaving, Pls Help!! by zeepatoprick(m): 11:31pm On Sep 18, 2014
Smh for dis foolish girl...
Re: Nairaland Guys Are So Annoying And Misbehaving, Pls Help!! by bosun11(m): 11:51pm On Sep 18, 2014
prettythicksme: why you yimu naa

because na wetin u need be that......hw far
Re: Nairaland Guys Are So Annoying And Misbehaving, Pls Help!! by Nobody: 4:38pm On Sep 19, 2014
bosun11:

I am fine and you you never send me money for food this month tho grin
bosun11:

I am fine and you you never send me money for food this month tho
Re: Nairaland Guys Are So Annoying And Misbehaving, Pls Help!! by bosun11(m): 9:30pm On Sep 19, 2014
prettythicksme: I am fine and you you never send me money for food this month tho ;DI am fine and you you never send me money for food this month tho

am alright , when we begin date talkless marry ?? grin grin....when u don stop too dey do shakara..i go send u the one wey u no ask for sef join grin

btw did u miss me today ??
Re: Nairaland Guys Are So Annoying And Misbehaving, Pls Help!! by Nobody: 9:46pm On Sep 19, 2014
[quote author=bosun11]

am alright , when we begin date talkless marry ?? grin grin....when u don stop too dey do shakara..i go send u the one wey u no ask for sef join grin

btw did u miss me today ??[/quote hahahahaha see yeye boiii so you mean my shakara too much abi anyway I miss you but no let vizkiz knows
Re: Nairaland Guys Are So Annoying And Misbehaving, Pls Help!! by bosun11(m): 9:52pm On Sep 19, 2014
prettythicksme :

too much f shakara no good
why u gree follow back sef?
huh....so na him dey reign now....no comment ooooo
Re: Nairaland Guys Are So Annoying And Misbehaving, Pls Help!! by Nobody: 9:55pm On Sep 19, 2014
bosun11: [/quote]you don unfollow back naa anyway your woman wrappering is getting too much cheesy[quote author=bosun11]
you don unfollow back naa anyway your woman wrappering is getting too much
Re: Nairaland Guys Are So Annoying And Misbehaving, Pls Help!! by bosun11(m): 9:58pm On Sep 19, 2014
prettythicksme: you don unfollow back naa anyway your woman wrappering is getting too much :Dyou don unfollow back naa anyway your woman wrappering is getting too much

why wont i unfollow back when you dey form Celebrity......u no recripocate when i do am na....smh....
na fun tinx oo madam..nothing like w-w to me.At least i no disturb and V
Re: Nairaland Guys Are So Annoying And Misbehaving, Pls Help!! by Nobody: 10:00pm On Sep 19, 2014
bosun11:

why wont i unfollow back when you dey form Celebrity......u no recripocate when i do am na....smh....
na fun tinx oo madam..nothing like w-w to me.At least i no disturb and V
how I go follow you back then
Re: Nairaland Guys Are So Annoying And Misbehaving, Pls Help!! by bosun11(m): 10:02pm On Sep 19, 2014
prettythicksme: how I go follow you back then

do it first , and i'do likewise like i did before smiley
Re: Nairaland Guys Are So Annoying And Misbehaving, Pls Help!! by Nobody: 10:27pm On Sep 19, 2014
bosun11:

why will I follow you first that impossible bosun grin
bosun11:

why will I follow you first that impossible bosun
Re: Nairaland Guys Are So Annoying And Misbehaving, Pls Help!! by NifemiOlu(m): 10:28pm On Sep 19, 2014
We are deeply sorry for the inconveniences. We will have to send apology letters via email to you all over again. Once again, we are sorry.
Re: Nairaland Guys Are So Annoying And Misbehaving, Pls Help!! by bosun11(m): 10:36pm On Sep 19, 2014
prettythicksme: why will I follow you first that impossible bosun ;Dwhy will I follow you first that impossible bosun

impossible is just an opinion...oya be a good girl an letz get started
Re: Nairaland Guys Are So Annoying And Misbehaving, Pls Help!! by kilokeys(m): 1:03am On Sep 20, 2014
op... phew.. i had to wake up this early to pm u.. i forgot to do so yesterday.. ill make it up to u biko..
11 months 19 more.. i don send anoDa one..
Re: Nairaland Guys Are So Annoying And Misbehaving, Pls Help!! by agangadiman(m): 1:37am On Sep 20, 2014
EroticAngelina: Hi, i want to use this opportunity to warn nairaland guys to stop disturbing me with emails!!! I jx registered, and lots of guys are sending me emails. D one dat made me loose my mind was wen i logged in, nd i saw dat abt 35guys sent me emails, i had to do sumtin to stp dis madness! It is making my mail box crowded wit useless mails, nd i hate letting my email get crowded! Its tooo much, and it gives me headache. I try to be nice nd answer 'em all, bt thrz jx too much a girl can take okay? embarassed pls stop sending too much mails. Am sure thr ar some gals who ar facing the same thing im complainin of. Ask bfor u send, nd if i say no. Pls dnt try to send! Iv tried to make u guys stop, bt it seems impossible, so i had no other choice but to post lt here as a topic. And pls does anyone knw hw to ban someone frm sending u prvt msgs or emails on nairaland? If u knw, pls share wit me. I rly need it to tame these nairaland guys angry Sorry if i sounded rude, but like i said, i had no choice. No insults pls. angry

SO TELL US WHY YOU NAMED ya self ER0T1C ANGELINA? Eghn?? You couldn't just name yourself ANGELINA or Janet. Mcheeww

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Why Does Seun Osewa Look Like Actress Efe Irele's Boyfriend (pics) / Types Of Vagina / What I Saw On My Wife This Night After She Came Home Late (graphic Pics)