Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,801 members, 7,810,083 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:21 PM

Nairaland Number One Money Making Idea For Undergraduates 2014/2015 - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Nairaland Number One Money Making Idea For Undergraduates 2014/2015 (2392 Views)

My Bitter Experience, Undergraduates "Keep Record Of All Your Results" / List Of Scholarships Available For Undergraduates In 2015 / Ptdf Local Scholarship Scheme Award For Undergraduates & Postgraduate Students (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nairaland Number One Money Making Idea For Undergraduates 2014/2015 by SanVESCO(m): 12:39am On Sep 15, 2014
MAKE ALOT OF MONEY RESELLING OUR LABCOATS AS AN UNDERGRADUATE IN ANY UNIVERSITY,POLYTECHNICS. COLLEGE OF EDUCATION OR EVEN SECONDARY SCHOOLS.
DEAR STUDENT,
here is a chance to make money and still get good grades while in school.
Its no news that a lot of parents cannot comfortably sponsor their kids in school(am not despising them,as even in advanced countries parents start saving for college as soon as a child is born,plus many students are neck deep in debt by the time they are through with college)
You may not be born with a silver spoon in your mouth but I bet you,you can form a golden spoon yourself!!

Some folks feel that nothing else can be done while in school beside reading,but honestly that's not entirely true,you can make out time for other things,especially if that other thing would ease your financial burden and make you financially independent.
How many times have you asked your parent,your dad,your mum,your boyfriend/girlfriend for money and you were turned down
Uncountable I guess?

Hmmmmmmmmmm!!!!!
I won't promise that you would become stunningly rich overnight,because I myself am not there yet!!
I won't promise you that you would own a car in one year,because I don't have one yet!!!
But I can promise you this!
If you are hardworking,intelligent and smart,
You won't ever need to beg for money again,
You can afford to pay your school fees(believing your fees is below fifty thousand naira per session)
You can afford your phone,your laptop,your tablets or your iPads and your home gadgets,
You can afford to eat three square meal a day in school(not very frequent for an undergraduate believe me)

COMPANY NAME; sanVESCO INTERNATIONAL
PRODUCTS; lab coats, surgical gown, nursing uniforms, other uniforms
BRAND: $anVESCO (or your customized brand)
MATERIALS: cotton/ polyester
COlOR: white/sky blue/ green or as requested
SIZE: all sizes available
SEASON: all round the year production
PACKAGING and DELIVERY:
We have stock lab coats of our finest materials.
We deliver immediately if order is less than 30pieces or at most in four working days!!!
For customized production,we will negotiate

SAMPLE: sample fee for a lab coat is two thousand five hundred naira only,it would be refunded if order is greater than fourthy five pieces.

PACKAGING: 1piece/pack/25 per carton(or as directed)

ATTRACTIONS
We want our marketers to be on the winning side always so we offer the following
1) All unsold items can be returned and the full cost would be refunded,as long as they are still in new condition
2)In order to create a high market drive we give a lot if free items Along with our lab coats; this would depend on the intended market;
Medical schools
We give dissecting sets,pen torches,patellar hammer,auriscopes,scientific calculators,hand bands
N.b: gift would depend solely on marketers purchasing power,and sales turn over,it remains the sole right of our company to discontinue the gifts,although sellers can suggest possible promotional gifts that can boost sales in his/her school.

POLYTECHNICS/FCE
Dissecting kit, magnifying glass,calculators

3) WE also carry out a wonderful rebate system where a percentage of what our buyers buy per session is returned to them in terms if cash or kind.
Also the highest seller would receive a gift as decided by our team.

4)We would only start issuing out credits after the third purchase and this would need verification of identity for obvious reasons

ORDER PATTERN
PRICE: 1000-2000/piece(strongly depends on many factors)
Minimum order: 2pieces
$upply ability: 800pieces/month
PAYMENT TERMS: You pay 60 percent of production cost before production and the balance of fourty percent before sending the goods to you.
SAMPLES: sample time will depend on negotiation

CONTACTS:
Name: Esezobor Sylvester ehinor
Phone number: 08063152970, 08079807201
Email: sanvesco2015@gmail.com
Bbm pin: 7ef228ba
Instagram: sanvesco-international
Whatsapp
Tweeter
Facebook: sanvesco Nigeria

WHY YOU SHOULD BUY FROM US AND NOT SELF PRODUCE
1)We do all the stress giving you time to do your academic stuffs,then you make all the money!!! Remember you can sell at any price
2)we sell at the same price you would produce the lab coat,and sometimes even cheaper if you factor in the free gifts(in some schools we have given the book; Rich dad,poor Dad for free,are you surprised??)
3)we give you a guarantee that if you don't sell them,you send the back and we refund your money(as long as you did not turn them into rags)
4)HOnestly sanVESCO labcoat is simply the most sought after in Northern Nigeria.
Quality material
Neatly sewn
Fitted
Variable styles
Cheap
Lots of free gifts Attached
Long lasting
Easy to maintain
Logo

We can say it all at once,
But just imagine
The number of students that are admitted each year to study chemistry,physics,biology, science education, medicine, engineering,pharmacy,vet, etc.

Imagine the number of science students in secondary school around your area,
Imagine the money you would be making selling labcoats to fresh students,
Imagine if you are fresher and you start out selling lab coats to your mates(imagine the popularity)
Imagine how much you would make if you can sell just 500pieces per session

I better stop making you imagine things,
Just get out your phones and Google how many science based students are going to be admitted in your school, and I guess they do not force students to buy school made labcots(from my experienceshool based lab coats are very ugly,that if you present our labcots to students of your school with our mouth watering gifts)

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Come one come all,lets make money while still in school, believe me ,you are never too young to own a million....remember, IF YOU BECOME A MILLIONAIRE AT 29years old THEN YOU ARE FIVE YEARS LATE

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: Nairaland Number One Money Making Idea For Undergraduates 2014/2015 by braine(m): 12:48am On Sep 15, 2014
This is a great idea. This would have been good for me during my undergrad days

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Number One Money Making Idea For Undergraduates 2014/2015 by Thewhizzkid1(m): 7:25am On Sep 15, 2014
Wow!! Very nice....I taught lab coats were given freely to undergraduates by d school...
Re: Nairaland Number One Money Making Idea For Undergraduates 2014/2015 by taiwoakin(m): 11:02am On Sep 15, 2014
As a graduate of ABU, i can testify to the quality of your labcoats
keep up the good work and keep up the expansion drive. The sky is your starting point
Re: Nairaland Number One Money Making Idea For Undergraduates 2014/2015 by SanVESCO(m): 2:37pm On Sep 17, 2014
taiwoakin: As a graduate of ABU, i can testify to the quality of your labcoats
keep up the good work and keep up the expansion drive. The sky is your starting point
taaaaaaaanks bro....we meet at the top.tanks for stopping by to comment.
Re: Nairaland Number One Money Making Idea For Undergraduates 2014/2015 by SanVESCO(m): 2:45pm On Sep 17, 2014
Thewhizzkid1: Wow!! Very nice....I taught lab coats were given freely to undergraduates by d school...

Some schools add the cost in their fees,but most schools that I know of don't.....and even those that do;as indicated in my write-up,sell poorly made labcoats'
So I divide my target schools into
A)free market
Here all students are free to buy lab coats anywhere
Hmmm I really don't like this kind of market

B)fixed market
Here the students all buy from the school,even though sometimes they can also buy elsewhere.
Usually its very hard to break into such market as most times theirs an existing supplier,but my brother if you do succeed.....hmmmmmm...I rest my case
Re: Nairaland Number One Money Making Idea For Undergraduates 2014/2015 by kelvinchristus(m): 1:51pm On Sep 19, 2014
Great idea...will add you up on BBM. Thanks a lot.
Re: Nairaland Number One Money Making Idea For Undergraduates 2014/2015 by stanvesco(m): 3:34am On Feb 07, 2017
Nice thread
Re: Nairaland Number One Money Making Idea For Undergraduates 2014/2015 by stanvesco(m): 10:11pm On Feb 13, 2017
o I miss my thread

(1) (Reply)

Laspotech Convocation.. Produces Best Graduating Student With 4.0 CGPA / Top 5 Courses That You Might Regret Picking In 2018 Jamb / Top 7 Life Hacks You’d Need As An Adult!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.