Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,168 members, 7,821,962 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:54 PM

What Does Buhari Do For A Living? - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What Does Buhari Do For A Living? (9443 Views)

Today March 28, It's Exactly A Year We Voted For Buhari, Do You Regret? / What Does Buhari Think He's Doing? / What Does Buhari Intend To Do With Presidential Power? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Does Buhari Do For A Living? by nigerianvenom(m): 4:06pm On Sep 15, 2014
dustydee:
N10,000 x10,000,000 people= N100,000,000,000 per month
So for the love of Jonathan, these guys cough out 100 billion naira every month when their states will be radically transformed with a fraction of that money. And you think Ifeanyi UBA that is allegedly broke surely doesn't have that kind of money to waste. And mind you, how will they recoup their investment?

who are the recipient of such money and since when?
do u have a relation that is recieving such money?i'm a strong pdp guy and i know that there is no one that earns a dime from TAN.i'm sure if TAN is paying such money,u wouldnt mind dumping tinubu and cry cry buhari to join TAN so as to reap from it.
Re: What Does Buhari Do For A Living? by Rijes: 4:08pm On Sep 15, 2014
mistudreh: What problem do you guys have with Buhari sef.... There are other candidates that could pose threat to your party, you are only focusing on Buhari.
Your government is a SCAM.... Nigerians are fed up
Which nigeria.
Divide nigeria pls
Re: What Does Buhari Do For A Living? by nigerianvenom(m): 4:09pm On Sep 15, 2014
egbaguy: but UBAH is a subsidy scammer nah

according to which court of law?
i can wake up one day and claim u are a thief,does that makes u a thief?not at all except i have proves and can such proof must be tenable b4 d court of law to prove my allegation.so find another talk.

1 Like

Re: What Does Buhari Do For A Living? by enomakos(m): 4:20pm On Sep 15, 2014
egbaguy: Baba Buhari is a Pensioner..........u guys should answer this,does he live a flamboyant lifestyle?

so even a pensioner can contest election?not only but 4 times and fail

is his pension up to 10 million per month?
Re: What Does Buhari Do For A Living? by chinasaekperem: 4:24pm On Sep 15, 2014
ganye1: Buhari is a pensioner. Buhari has numerous supporters who are willing to help in any way they can to make his political activities successful. If he wants to attend a political event his supporters would mobilise all that is necessary to make the event successful. He is charismatic, he pulls crowds and does not rent crowds.
this one wants to vote a pensioner into power yet he claims to be the leader of tomorrow. grin

2 Likes

Re: What Does Buhari Do For A Living? by dustydee: 4:29pm On Sep 15, 2014
nigerianvenom:

who are the recipient of such money and since when?
do u have a relation that is recieving such money?i'm a strong pdp guy and i know that there is no one that earns a dime from TAN.i'm sure if TAN is paying such money,u wouldnt mind dumping tinubu and cry cry buhari to join TAN so as to reap from it.

tan is a non-governmental organization designed to promote good governance. It consists of individuals of impeccable character fostering the continuation of transformation by President Goodluck Ebele Jonathan (GEJ). The Group is comprised of professional men and women, youths, businessmen and women, artists, artisans, sportsmen and women, physically challenged persons, widows associations, Christian, Muslim and native religious groups, community, traditional and market leaders, opinion molders and analysts, farmers, school teachers, trade unions and all masses of Nigeria committed to the ideals of good and quality leadership, order, unity, peace and progress of our nation under the Constitution.

Benefits of been a TANite....
1) JOB CREATION;tan focuses on creating one million jobs for Nigerian youths in the next four years. These jobs shall be created through targeted strategies and tapping into uncommon areas of our economy.

2) GRANTS; Trained members in specific and goal driven skills will be awarded interest free loans and grants to be able to start up businesses on their own with special guidiance from profesionals who will benchmark their successes and recommend successful ones for more assistance as an attraction for more youths to join enterpreneurship and self-reliance.

3) SCHOLARSHIP; Scholarships shall be awarded to graduates and undergraduates who shall undertake and pass the annual tan-Scholarship Exam which will be carried out in a fair and transparent manner allowing candidates to participate from all parts of the country through registration in various tan state offices nationwide.

4) SKILL ACQUISITION SCHEMES: We will embark on enormous skill acquisition schemes for Nigerians with widespread skill centres in all states of the federation delivering first hand training to participants in various fields of human endeavour.

5) YOU WILL ALSO BECOME tan AMBASSADOR;

The Benefits of being a One Star tan Ambassador are enormous.
a) You have access to firsthand tan activities.
b) You have access to offers and opportunities which include travelling , training , Job opportunities etc.
N10,000.00 logistics money.
c) You become a ward coordinator and may rise to a State coordinator.
d) You represent your ward in a national meeting of tan Ambassadors.
Oga refer to the quote above. Don't defend the indefensible.

http://www.tan.org.ng/onestar/#collapseTwo
Re: What Does Buhari Do For A Living? by Rawani: 4:34pm On Sep 15, 2014
What a waste of bandwidth and unfettered display of ignorance under the guise of truth-seeking. Do you realize all ex-presidents are entitled to pension and several allowances, including N500,000 at the end of each council of state meeting. They are also entitled to periodical replacement of cars and are provided with other perks such as official residences, domestic staff, medicare, annual trip abroad etc. General Buhari enjoys these perks, in addition to be a member of the Board of Trustees of the APC, which has Governors that bankroll it's activities, aside from numerous donations from supporters.

General Buhari is an accomplished administrator that has led this country with integrity and discipline, and his discreet and humble nature makes it difficult to properly identify his individual investment where present, considering he is the only Nigerian leader that left office without soiling his hands with stolen funds. His stint at the PTF is a testament of his capacity, which is why we support him to be the next President of the federal Republic of Nigeria.

Re: What Does Buhari Do For A Living? by oshyno(m): 4:59pm On Sep 15, 2014
barcanista: Leave me out of your senseless talks. I know your type glorify thieves and looters.

I don't know which planet ur from but in mine, we don't trade uncouth words.

It is very evident that y'all Buhari supporters believed in this:

1) His only source of income and what he has been doing after leaving government is just eating gworo waiting for pension money.

2) His elections are bankrolled by supporters and well wishers.

Maybe in ur planet too , u believe that getting a contract from government is corruption(thief as u put it). In that case Tinubu that executes chains of contract from APC controlled state is not only a thief but amu ruber .

Chai if u we're a lawyer representing a client in court , charge n bail lawyer wud even take u to cleaners. Just look at ur argument son. Pathetic
Re: What Does Buhari Do For A Living? by vega84(m): 5:07pm On Sep 15, 2014
He might nt hav a white collar bt definitely he has some that wields money fr me and his family remember he was former head of state and this is Africa! Contracts,Ghana must go will always come his way. #vegayarns#
Re: What Does Buhari Do For A Living? by nigerianvenom(m): 6:01pm On Sep 15, 2014
dustydee:

Oga refer to the quote above. Don't defend the indefensible.

http://www.tan.org.ng/onestar/#collapseTwo

i asked u a question and u are busy quoting all unquotable.
do u have any member of ur family,friends and associate recieving such money?
if yes,can u prove?if no,then keep quiet
Re: What Does Buhari Do For A Living? by mistudreh(m): 6:16pm On Sep 15, 2014
Rijes:
Which nigeria.
Divide nigeria pls
The one you are in it.... Stop f00ling urself. Its so sad you guys haven't learn from the just concluded Osun election.
What was the outcome of the immigration employment screening exercise? The same thing in SURE-P and YOUWIN.
Re: What Does Buhari Do For A Living? by Rijes: 6:25pm On Sep 15, 2014
mistudreh:
The one you are in it.... Stop f00ling urself. Its so sad you guys haven't learn from the just concluded Osun election.
What was the outcome of the immigration employment screening exercise? The same thing in SURE-P and YOUWIN.
Did I say anytin.....
I said divide nigeria dats all
Re: What Does Buhari Do For A Living? by dustydee: 6:32pm On Sep 15, 2014
nigerianvenom:

i asked u a question and u are busy quoting all unquotable.
do u have any member of ur family,friends and associate recieving such money?
if yes,can u prove?if no,then keep quiet
So you used the N10,000 to entice the unemployed to join your TAN team? That is the height of wickedness. I shall say nothing more since it seems like you have no conscience.
Re: What Does Buhari Do For A Living? by ISpiksDaTroof: 6:35pm On Sep 15, 2014
noblezone: Does anybody know what Buhari does for a living?
Or has he been out of "job" since the death of Abacha?

Is he a political jobber?

Recently, Naaba told us he has been our of job since when he left the offfice of the Speaker of the House of Rep, people like that should not be allowed to near the corridors of power!

Those chanting the "sai Buhari" thing, should please educate some of us on what Buhari is doing for a living!

I greet you all.
If you have a 70yr old father or Grandfather , feel free to ask him what he does for a living. Most likely, that's what Buhari also does. Only difference is, he's more important and most likely busier than whoever the 70yr old in your family whom you pose the question to is.

1 Like

Re: What Does Buhari Do For A Living? by lorRhyMeZ: 6:35pm On Sep 15, 2014
anonimi:

So your General Buhari will receive THREE pensions from ONE single employer- the Federal Government of Nigeria shocked angry
What you have said is not only senseless and irrational, it is also utterly CLUELESS.
How many of your relations & friends who have worked and retired do you know who collect SEVERAL pensions from their single employer for each level (of promotion) they worked with the SAME organisation

I go dey wait for your answer oh!

It might interest u to know that emeritus president obasanjo receives different pensions..

1. For being a retired army general

2.For being a former military president

3.For being a former civilian president

This is not hear say or them say them say..this is cold hard FACT...and except Gbenga Aruleba is a terrible liar on focus Nigeria,(from where I got this info) then u can say am wrong.

Also take Govnors for example, after their tenure in office,the start receiving pension..if possible they go on to tk a ministerial post or a senatorial post,their pension as govnor doesn't stop coming..

So the case of Buhari shudnt suprise u sir.
Re: What Does Buhari Do For A Living? by ISpiksDaTroof: 6:37pm On Sep 15, 2014
XketchDesigns: it's just intriguing how some people have stupid thinking or they are trying so hard to sound daft!

Must someone work directly for somebody or hold a political appointment or go to office every morning to earn a living?

Are you trying to tell me a man like buhari doesn't have businesses?
He is a former head of state and enjoys certain privileges.

Campaign and election business is mostly done with donated money and nor that of the aspirant, this the norm all around the world.

I just wonder, is it the poverty, poor education system, or just plain stupidly? The way Nigerians think, so irritating.
Its the poverty, poor education and plain stupidity, coupled with religious intolerance and tribal bigotry.
Re: What Does Buhari Do For A Living? by ISpiksDaTroof: 6:39pm On Sep 15, 2014
BlackTechnology: Hmmmm

What business does he has and how did he get the money

You should concentrate on improving your grammar instead of focusing on another man's pockets.
Re: What Does Buhari Do For A Living? by BlackTechnology: 6:45pm On Sep 15, 2014
ISpiksDaTroof: You should concentrate on improving your grammar instead of focusing on another man's pockets.

You can do well to correct me

Omo teacher grin

1 Like

Re: What Does Buhari Do For A Living? by mistudreh(m): 6:53pm On Sep 15, 2014
Rijes:
Did I say anytin.....
I said divide nigeria dats all
In what sense?
Re: What Does Buhari Do For A Living? by Nobody: 6:54pm On Sep 15, 2014
mistudreh: What problem do you guys have with Buhari sef.... There are other candidates that could pose threat to your party, you are only focusing on Buhari.
Your government is a SCAM.... Nigerians are fed up
APC knows the only way they can win the 2015 presidential election is if Johnathan does not contest even buhari cannot save APC.

1 Like

Re: What Does Buhari Do For A Living? by Nobody: 7:00pm On Sep 15, 2014
lorRhyMeZ:

It might interest u to know that emeritus president obasanjo receives different pensions..

1. For being a retired army general

2.For being a former military president

3.For being a former civilian president

This is not hear say or them say them say..this is cold hard FACT...and except Gbenga Aruleba is a terrible liar on focus Nigeria,(from where I got this info) then u can say am wrong.

Also take Govnors for example, after their tenure in office,the start receiving pension..if possible they go on to tk a ministerial post or a senatorial post,their pension as govnor doesn't stop coming..

So the case of Buhari shudnt suprise u sir.

We all know OBJ's investments but what of buhari's how does he matain his life style. Galivanting thru d nation and the world. An amoured car at least cost 20 millon. U guys always say he is without blemish. Pls let us know

1 Like

Re: What Does Buhari Do For A Living? by mistudreh(m): 7:10pm On Sep 15, 2014
bossmini84:
APC knows the only way they can win the 2015 presidential election is if Johnathan does not contest even buhari cannot save APC.
Can you pls highlight the reasons for saying that... Be sincere and show some maturity ok

1 Like

Re: What Does Buhari Do For A Living? by lorRhyMeZ: 7:13pm On Sep 15, 2014
bossmini84:

We all know OBJ's investments but what of buhari's how does he matain his life style. Galivanting thru d nation and the world. An amoured car at least cost 20 millon. U guys always say he is without blemish. Pls let us know

Maybe u shud take a trip to Daura,Buhari's hometown and let someone point u to his house..its nothing spectacular..very ordinary..same also is his house in kaduna...u won't even believe a retired amry general owns its.

The man maintains a very simple lifestyle..as for the armoured car,didn't Reuben Abati say it was given to him by d federal govt? Moreover,its not as if his party is made up of poor people...tinubu alone car buy ten armoured cars for buhari if he so wishes..

And also,I don't think anyone on earth is without blemish...its just that the blemishes on buhari compared to what we have today is child's play.
Re: What Does Buhari Do For A Living? by Nobody: 7:47pm On Sep 15, 2014
mistudreh:
Can you pls highlight the reasons for saying that... Be sincere and show some maturity ok

Ok so u agree with me that south east and south south will be for johnathan, do u realy think all yourbas will vote for buhari, do u not think johnathan loyalist eg fintiri would rig for him. Bauchi is for pdp so is niger even adamawa. The presidental elections is always very hard for the tribunal to prove. Now even the former CPC chairman says buhari cannot win a free and fair primaries if APC gives him the ticket don't u think the party would be divided making it easier for johnathan. Like I said what PDP and APC should fear is that Johnatan contesting the 2015 election. Also remba APC cannot play the muslim-muslim card. #RealityHurts
Re: What Does Buhari Do For A Living? by mistudreh(m): 8:21pm On Sep 15, 2014
bossmini84:

Ok so u agree with me that south east and south south will be for johnathan, do u realy think all yourbas will vote for buhari, do u not think johnathan loyalist eg fintiri would rig for him. Bauchi is for pdp so is niger even adamawa. The presidental elections is always very hard for the tribunal to prove. Now even the former CPC chairman says buhari cannot rule a free and fair primaries if APC gives him the ticket don't u think the party would be divided making it easier for johnathan. Like I said what PDP and APC should fear is that Johnatan contesting the 2015 election. Also remba APC cannot play the muslim-muslim card. #RealityHurts
Thanks for ur nice reply... Here we go
Do you really know much about SW? Am sure you must have heard about Osun State as well.
Concerning the 2015 elections, Southwest is gonna be the battle ground for both APC and PDP. Of all the 6 states, in Lagos and Osun APC will defeat PDP hands down. Oyo and Ogun will be shared between both parties. Ekiti and Ondo will be for PDP only if APC can win the hearts of the electorates there.
Talk of North, if APC can field Buhari, then that will spell doom for PDP cos he will definitely coast victory.
In Nigeria Politics, the north is the most important to all candidates cos of its population.
The SS and SE you are talking about is for PDP... That's true but APC will do everything possible to make sure that the actual no of votes are recorded. They will definitely man the polling unit like it happened in Osun. All votes were counted openly.
Also, there are some states being controlled by PDP in the North e.g Niger, that will be won by APC( remember Aliyu was one of the G7)
The fact still remains that it gonna be a tough fight for PDP.

1 Like

Re: What Does Buhari Do For A Living? by Nobody: 8:36pm On Sep 15, 2014
mistudreh:
Thanks for ur nice reply... Here we go
Do you really know much about SW? Am sure you must have heard about Osun State as well.
Concerning the 2015 elections, Southwest is gonna be the battle ground for both APC and PDP. Of all the 6 states, in Lagos and Osun APC will defeat PDP hands down. Oyo and Ogun will be shared between both parties. Ekiti and Ondo will be for PDP only if APC can win the hearts of the electorates there.
Talk of North, if APC can field Buhari, then that will spell doom for PDP cos he will definitely coast victory.
In Nigeria Politics, the north is the most important to all candidates cos of its population.
The SS and SE you are talking about is for PDP... That's true but APC will do everything possible to make sure that the actual no of votes are recorded. They will definitely man the polling unit like it happened in Osun. All votes were counted openly.
Also, there are some states being controlled by PDP in the North e.g Niger, that will be won by APC( remember Aliyu was one of the G7)
The fact still remains that it gonna be a tough fight for PDP.

If you don't know I am yourba. Do u realy think places like ondo and ekiti if they decide to rig the election for johnathan anyfin would happen. I told u that its always very hard for a tribunal to prove rigging for presidential election. Pls go out on the street and get to know views about buhari. Do u think if APC does not field a yourba vice with buhari we would just give APC 100percent our votes. Now who are the relevant yourbas fashola d guy is a muslim. D muslim muslim card cannot work hope u know that PDP will start the whole boko issue. I still said the defunct CPC chairman said even buhari cannot win in his ward becos the structures that can make him win his with CPC apparently the chairman the not follow the merger he said he his even considering merging with PDP. He said buhari cannot win a Free and fair election of APC primaries. Now if God father tinubu imposes him. D APC party structure would be crumbled. We all know the man both parties APC and PDP should be afraid is johnathan not buhari. Yes he would put up a fight but no way can buhari win. Even if they field an igbo vice president APC will loose imo and still loose the presidency. The igbos are too smart for dat. D same way we yourbas will neva have anything to do with the igbos same way dey would neva have anything to do with us.
Re: What Does Buhari Do For A Living? by mistudreh(m): 9:24pm On Sep 15, 2014
bossmini84:

If you don't know I am yourba. Do u realy think places like ondo and ekiti if they decide to rig the election for johnathan anyfin would happen. I told u that its always very hard for a tribunal to prove rigging for presidential election. Pls go out on the street and get to know views about buhari. Do u think if APC does not field a yourba vice with buhari we would just give APC 100percent our votes. Now who are the relevant yourbas fashola d guy is a muslim. D muslim muslim card cannot work hope u know that PDP will start the whole boko issue. I still said the defunct CPC chairman said even buhari cannot win in his ward becos the structures that can make him win his with CPC apparently the chairman the not follow the merger he said he his even considering merging with PDP. He said buhari cannot win a Free and fair election of APC primaries. Now if God father tinubu imposes him. D APC party structure would be crumbled. We all know the man both parties APC and PDP should be afraid is johnathan not buhari. Yes he would put up a fight but no way can buhari win. Even if they field an igbo vice president APC will loose imo and still loose the presidency. The igbos are too smart for dat. D same way we yourbas will neva have anything to do with the igbos same way dey would neva have anything to do with us.
That's nice.... Which state are you from in SW? Both Ekiti and Ondo will be for PDP, accepted but only actual votes will be recorded... That's the latest mechanism APC is using now. Kano state will always stand tall for Buhari anyday, anytime! Rivers will be in favor of PDP but Amaechi being the incumbent governor will do everything possible to deliver for APC so as to get nominees for positions if APC wins. The same thing will happen in Kwara state, Saraki will surely hold it down for APC.
The enthusiasm and massive support Jonathan received in 2011 is no more there. If I may ask why did SW people voted for PDP in 2011 for presidency and later voted for APC in their respective states??
Considering the way Jonathan has neglected the SW, the votes he will get in the next will be bought... Like Omisore did.
Mind you, the performance of GEJ's led administration has performed woefully in the whole of SW... Can you pls name some of the projects he did in your state?
Also the set of people Jonathan gave the leadership of his party(PDP) to in SW can't win elections for him. They are known for thuggery and aren't helping him to put up manifesto for the electorates... You can imagine the likes of Bode George, Omisore, Akala, Gbenga Daniel, Obanikoro, Jelile Adesiyan(a notorious boxer). These set of people are after money and deadly.
Re: What Does Buhari Do For A Living? by Rijes: 10:04pm On Sep 15, 2014
mistudreh:
In what sense?
U are asking me in wat sense. Boko Hausa go their own way, ibos go their own nd yoruba there own way
Re: What Does Buhari Do For A Living? by Ikengawo: 1:05am On Sep 16, 2014
Rawani: Anyone must be very silly to think that a former Governor, former Federal Commissioner for oil, Minister of Petroleum and Head of State would not have made substantial investments and sit on the boards of several companies. This is apart from the allowances and pensions he recieves from the FG, and donations to his political pursuits by legions of admirers.

There is no purpose for this thread aside from pure mischief and I suggest that the OP should not insult our collective sensibilities by ignoring Jonathan's looting of our treasury for elections and trying to castigate an honest man trying to occupy the same office with hard-earned means.

So youre telling us buhari used his influence as petroleum minister to put himself on private boards? Before you can join a board you have to invest, what money did he use to invest?

2 Likes

Re: What Does Buhari Do For A Living? by lanrefront1(m): 8:27am On Sep 16, 2014
Ikengawo:

but the rest of the generals and presidents know they're corrupt and don't pretend otherwise. It's only Buhari that lives the same life style as IBB and Obasanjo that will tell you he's not corrupt. How much was he 'making' as 'president' and 'general' that he has been living the life of a billionaire and politically battling other billionaires like IBB, Atiku, and Obansanjo for 3 decades? today he's in Lagos, tomorrow he's in Kano, the next day he's in South Africa, then Saudi Arabia. He moves around Abuja in Stella Oduah style bulletproof cars and has enough money to start not 1 but 2 entire political parties, and hasn't run out yet.

This is lame. So so stupid.

Why all this lies? The world knows Buhari does not live the life of a billionaire so you can spin all your lies for gullible Nairalanders but the real world knows the truth.

Is it the Buhari whose I'll daughter died in an ordinary common Nigerian hospital that is living the life of billionaire.

The question is so stupid. Buhari is charismatic figure. There are many important people who believe in him and will support his presidential ambitions.

Why the so much desperation to tarnish the man's image.

And by the way, why are you and the OP disturbing us? If you think Buhari is corrupt, the burden to prove it should be on you.

If you can't prove that he is corrupt with citing of his glaring corrupt deeds, pls do us all a favour and shut up.

On the other hand, it's a small thing to prove that GEJ, IBB, Bode George, Atiku, and countless others are corrupt.
Why is Buhari's own any different?

Does the PDP Presidency love Buhari so much that the EFCC and never even made an attempt to interrogate him even once talk less of arresting him.

So if EFFC upon all the shouts of mischievous people like you cannot even find something to interrogate Buahri about, why should we listen whatever you and your likes have to say.
Re: What Does Buhari Do For A Living? by Tintinix: 8:42am On Sep 16, 2014
JulianBond007: you're not intelligent! Get a 24/7 working brain please!!

Ok..... And then the answer to the question is...?
Re: What Does Buhari Do For A Living? by Nobody: 9:34am On Sep 16, 2014
APC still busy forming virtue

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

FG Sues Agip, Total For $635m Over Undeclared Cargoes / Give Reasons Why You Will Be Voting For Your Candidate / We’re Challenging UK Court’s $9.6bn Judgment In US –FG

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 102
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.