Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,068 members, 7,852,622 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 09:56 PM

When Your Car Breaks Down On A Date - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / When Your Car Breaks Down On A Date (15027 Views)

College Student Breaks Down In Tears After Been Brutally Raped By A Girl(video) / Nigerian Lady Boyfriend Dumped To Marry Another Woman Breaks Nigeria Twitter / Why Do Girls Avoid/Ignore Me? It Is Impossible To Get A Date! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: When Your Car Breaks Down On A Date by tomiobj(m): 7:31am On Sep 16, 2014
gmyguy: Have you ever had that embarrassing experience when you are taking some lady friends out and your car messes up. Mine occurred last year. It was so embarrassing. The car broke down on Awolowo way Ikoyi, after picking up a friend from Apapa. It was so horrible. I had to push the car off the road myself with 2 lady friends who didn't lay a finger to help comfortable seated snuggly. And GEJ was coming to Ikoyi that day, had this policemen i blocked when it broke down, threatening to beat me up. How was yours?...have since gotten a more reliable car
Ehh. During a date......instant red card
Re: When Your Car Breaks Down On A Date by ba7man(m): 7:43am On Sep 16, 2014
I always keep taxi drivers phone nos on my phone so the first thing I'll do is evacuate them in a cab.
Re: When Your Car Breaks Down On A Date by Haryoryhemie(f): 8:05am On Sep 16, 2014
Amusaopeyemi:
Says who? If na she and her mama dey inside motor when d motor break down, she no go assist her mama push car abi?
So long as we have female mechanics,then it's not unladylike to push a car. A friend's sister once changed a flat tire in my presence.

Lols, truly some ladies can do d man job real good just DAT we are always careful not to break d artificial nails, not to sweat so d powder won't go astray....
....... and so on *winks*
Re: When Your Car Breaks Down On A Date by Haryoryhemie(f): 8:27am On Sep 16, 2014
simdam500: but it ladylike to sit comfortable in a car she didn't save up with d guy to get

Lols, u know its all about forming....
Re: When Your Car Breaks Down On A Date by mindworx: 9:49am On Sep 16, 2014
Amusaopeyemi:
Bad Boy aka Badolee grin grin

hehehe .. abi nah. Romantic tins
Re: When Your Car Breaks Down On A Date by Bigsteveg(m): 10:14am On Sep 16, 2014
[quote author=tommiebuck][/quote]
Imagine a scenario where d two of u are going out and d car breaks down and ure alone, so he will push and control the wheels alone? Haba!
Kitchen is diff from car break down, Dats not a perfect example, we are not talking abt washing cars o.
If u do dat kind thing for ur bf, he may not see u as a good person/wife o, but he may still hold on for the yanshing.
But if he insists no, den Dats his problem.
Re: When Your Car Breaks Down On A Date by cinderellla(f): 11:31am On Sep 16, 2014
I was taking a friend to the airport when his car stopped at the middle of the road...It was a fan belt issue, I personally searched for where to buy a fan belt, a mechanic, where to get a battery to restart the engine and at the same control the traffic the spoilt vehicle caused. I can never sit in a spoilt vehicle when the owner is trying to fix it andno one can try that with me.
Re: When Your Car Breaks Down On A Date by Krysstie: 1:26pm On Sep 16, 2014
gmyguy: Have you ever had that embarrassing experience when you are taking some lady friends out and your car messes up. Mine occurred last year. It was so embarrassing. The car broke down on Awolowo way Ikoyi, after picking up a friend from Apapa. It was so horrible. I had to push the car off the road myself with 2 lady friends who didn't lay a finger to help comfortable seated snuggly. And GEJ was coming to Ikoyi that day, had this policemen i blocked when it broke down, threatening to beat me up. How was yours?...have since gotten a more reliable car

It didn't stop on top of third mainland bridge undecided Borrriing!
Re: When Your Car Breaks Down On A Date by Daresh(f): 2:55pm On Sep 16, 2014
When my husband and I first started dating,his car broke down on Ikorodu road on the way home from Surulere at night. He wont let me stay with him. I came out from the car and wanted to help but he didnt let me. Put in a cab and sent me home despite my protests.
Re: When Your Car Breaks Down On A Date by Nobody: 3:50pm On Sep 16, 2014
[quote
author=freecocoa]Na wa o, I just weak walai, so 2 women refusing to
help a man reminds you of feminism, you must be the smartest person
alive, being able to mix grease and sand into a perfect
dissolution.[/quote]

You must be the 2nd smartest person alive believing that everyone must reason along your line of thought. And yes, it reminds me of feminism. Now, would you please get off my case?
Re: When Your Car Breaks Down On A Date by Nobody: 4:38pm On Sep 16, 2014
Krysstie:

It didn't stop on top of third mainland bridge undecided Borrriing!
na your boyffriend car go breakdown for 3MB...hope it entertains you when it does
Re: When Your Car Breaks Down On A Date by pheyhi(f): 5:26pm On Sep 16, 2014
Odilafta: There is only one car that never breaks down or fails and it's legedizbenz cool
It doesn't disappoint cheesy

me cant laugh so funny
ma frnds will say * feyi.are u legging*
Re: When Your Car Breaks Down On A Date by kassyme(f): 6:10pm On Sep 16, 2014
lawrenceunaa: that's y i HATE entering buses which is mostly occupied by women. All their energies lies on their tongue.
There was a day PMT bus broke down{on our way to enugu] the ladies went aside and we(the guys) were pushing the bus but what pissed me that day was that a bi.tch was busy updating{probably her lover] on the happenings.
1] baby our bus just broke down
2]they are pushing it now
3]it (the car) has started
Damn some girls can be lazy and senseless
Emmmm...Thnk God u sed sme galz bcux i knw am nt among doz u're referun to....Dnt b mean man!
Re: When Your Car Breaks Down On A Date by lawrenceunaa: 7:02pm On Sep 16, 2014
kassyme: Emmmm...Thnk God u sed sme galz bcux i knw am nt among doz u're referun to....Dnt b mean man!
hey miss , no body is being mean here , like i always say 'if u can't help solve a problem don't contribute to more' if she couldn't help push the car then no need for making the phone call na was narrating the issue. So may be if u re one of sure : D then change
Re: When Your Car Breaks Down On A Date by kassyme(f): 11:08am On Sep 20, 2014
lawrenceunaa: hey miss , no body is being mean here , like i always say 'if u can't help solve a problem don't contribute to more' if she couldn't help push the car then no need for making the phone call na was narrating the issue. So may be if u re one of sure : D then change
Hmmmm.....Thnk u
Re: When Your Car Breaks Down On A Date by Krysstie: 3:12pm On Sep 21, 2014
gmyguy: na your boyffriend car go breakdown for 3MB...hope it entertains you when it does

Mstcheew
Re: When Your Car Breaks Down On A Date by Nobody: 7:38pm On Sep 21, 2014
Krysstie:

Mstcheew
hahahaha
Re: When Your Car Breaks Down On A Date by Nep2une(m): 12:28pm On Jan 10, 2015
if your car broke down yu suppose just call autosave roadside assistance they make sense. they normally send a mechanic to come help yu repair the car or send a towing van to pick yu. check their site http://autosave.com.ng or call 07051990781
Re: When Your Car Breaks Down On A Date by Nobody: 12:02pm On Jan 18, 2015
Nep2une:
if your car broke down yu suppose just call autosave roadside assistance they make sense. they normally send a mechanic to come help yu repair the car or send a towing van to pick yu. check their site http://autosave.com.ng or call 07051990781
are they expensive?
Re: When Your Car Breaks Down On A Date by Nep2une(m): 11:52am On Jan 20, 2015
gmyguy:
are they expensive?
No they arent expensive its as cheap as 1k per month. You can call their boss 07051990781 he will give you more details

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Try This Experiment For 14 Days (for Men) / 10 Reasons Why Guys Often Say Ladies Have Nothing But Sex To Offer / Two Nigerian Gay Men Caught Having MouthAction In A Public Toilet (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.