Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,812 members, 7,820,846 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:02 PM

Diagnosed of Dual Hole in the heart #PlsHelpSaveBrian - Family (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Diagnosed of Dual Hole in the heart #PlsHelpSaveBrian (20380 Views)

Man Buried Girlfriend From Neck Downwards In A Hole He Made In His Yard [photos] / Photo: Young Boy Diagnosed With Eye Cancer Needs Help / Tales Of The Heart: My Husband Left (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Diagnosed of Dual Hole in the heart #PlsHelpSaveBrian by olu4life(m): 9:39pm On Dec 14, 2014
Evening Peeps... Please will be needing ur prayers as the surgery will be commencing in less than 6hours. Ur prayers will go a long way.
It is well with Brian. God who perfects all things will perfect that of Brian IJN. Amen
Re: Diagnosed of Dual Hole in the heart #PlsHelpSaveBrian by ADUKKY(f): 10:52pm On Dec 14, 2014
The healing Balm of Gilead has gone ahead and He will direct the affairs of the surgeons. Brian will come back to Nigeria stronger and fitter, shame shall be to the devil, testmony for us and all Glory unto Jehovah.

1 Like

Re: Diagnosed of Dual Hole in the heart #PlsHelpSaveBrian by Babyrex(f): 11:21pm On Dec 14, 2014
Jesus Christ himself shall perform that operation on Brian
He shall live & continually be a source of joy, happiness to his parents cos God is in control

1 Like

Re: Diagnosed of Dual Hole in the heart #PlsHelpSaveBrian by olu4life(m): 7:15am On Dec 15, 2014
Babyrex:
Jesus Christ himself shall perform that operation on Brian
He shall live & continually be a source of joy, happiness to his parents cos God is in control
ADUKKY:
The healing Balm of Gilead has gone ahead and He will direct the affairs of the surgeons. Brian will come back to Nigeria stronger and fitter, shame shall be to the devil, testmony for us and all Glory unto Jehovah.
A BIG AMEN!!!
Re: Diagnosed of Dual Hole in the heart #PlsHelpSaveBrian by olu4life(m): 2:29pm On Dec 15, 2014
My friend just contacted me. The surgery was suspended due to some reasons the doctors told him. Learnt there were some complications they just discovered on commencing the surgery. The closing of the heart is no problem to them but could lead to some dysfunctional problems with other parts due to some pressure the heart will receive. Sorry,not too good with the medical terms but that's the best way I can put it. So the baby is currently in the hospital's care till the complications are finally resolved. (Though I suspect it could possibly be with treatment he was on here in Nigeria that could be a factor)

My friend will be leaving the hospital apartment but the baby will be in the hospital. Guess he will have to extend his visa for now
Ur prayer will still go a long way. Thanks guys

Cc Busybody2 Chaircover Gboliwe

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Diagnosed of Dual Hole in the heart #PlsHelpSaveBrian by breadplanets(f): 2:59pm On Dec 15, 2014
God's hand is upon that baby. There is still balm in gilead. He shall live and not die in Jesus name. Amen

2 Likes

Re: Diagnosed of Dual Hole in the heart #PlsHelpSaveBrian by jephconcer(m): 3:57am On Dec 16, 2014
Dear friends,

Thank you for your prayers ,they have been worth it.

Surgery just commenced 8am Bangalore time, that is 4hours and half ahead of Nigeria.

Thank you again.

Will keep you posted. Its being a trial of faith, but God is able to keep us all from falling.

Jeph Ighodaro

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Diagnosed of Dual Hole in the heart #PlsHelpSaveBrian by rezzy: 4:34am On Dec 16, 2014
God is ever faithful. He will see him through

1 Like

Re: Diagnosed of Dual Hole in the heart #PlsHelpSaveBrian by Babyrex(f): 5:20am On Dec 16, 2014
Have faith, The Almighty is in control

1 Like

Re: Diagnosed of Dual Hole in the heart #PlsHelpSaveBrian by ADUKKY(f): 5:27am On Dec 16, 2014
@jephconcer, Peace, be still as God is on the throne.

1 Like

Re: Diagnosed of Dual Hole in the heart #PlsHelpSaveBrian by olu4life(m): 7:11am On Dec 16, 2014
Right now,I'm so full of joy... God will complete it. He has brought us this far. Complications solved...
*Singing* I have a very big God o,who is always by our side
Cc Busybody2 (I never hear from u o sis mi) Chair cover r231

4 Likes

Re: Diagnosed of Dual Hole in the heart #PlsHelpSaveBrian by Nobody: 7:52am On Dec 16, 2014
God take all the glory. Baba Brian, all will be well and you will take your healed baby home by the grace of God and he will soon be giving you cause to excercise your vocal cords LOL . . . . Brian come here, Brian put it down, Brian stop it, Brian NO!!! grin grin grin grin

Olu continue dancing jare . . . .God has already done it.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Diagnosed of Dual Hole in the heart #PlsHelpSaveBrian by Babyrex(f): 8:55am On Dec 16, 2014
olu4life:
Right now,I'm so full of joy... God will complete it. He has brought us this far. Complications solved...
my heart swelled with joy on reading this
God is in control

1 Like

Re: Diagnosed of Dual Hole in the heart #PlsHelpSaveBrian by r231(m): 9:29am On Dec 16, 2014
olu4life:

He sure will complete it......

Great is thy faithfulness

3 Likes

Re: Diagnosed of Dual Hole in the heart #PlsHelpSaveBrian by olu4life(m): 9:33am On Dec 16, 2014
AND THE SURGERY WAS A SUCCESS (even though bills haven't been sorted yet).

WANT TO SAY A BIG THANK YOU TO THE FOLLOWING PEEPS,FOR THEIR SUPPORT,ENCOURAGEMENT AND ALSO BACK LASH tongue :

desiji Okijajuju1 Busybody2 chaircover Tolexander elitebook honeychild kanwulia aisha2 rosy27 lovinam r231 ifyalways nyafunyanfu babyrex and to all those I forgot to mention

I Love U All for the immense support. God has been faithful and He will never turn his back on whatever u all do. He will send u divine help whenever u need Him. It is well with u all

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Diagnosed of Dual Hole in the heart #PlsHelpSaveBrian by Nobody: 9:36am On Dec 16, 2014
olu4life:

WANT TO SAY A BIG THANK YOU TO THE FOLLOWING PEEPS,FOR THEIR SUPPORT,ENCOURAGEMENT AND ALSO BACK LASH tongue :

desiji Okijajuju1 Busybody2 chaircover Tolexander elitebook honeychild kanwulia aisha2 rosy27 lovinam r231 ifyalways nyafunyanfu babyrex and to all those I forgot to mention

I Love U All for the immense support. God has been faithful and He will never turn his back on whatever u all do. He will send u divine help whenever u need Him. It is well with u all

Praisssssssssssssssssssssssssseeee Goddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddd!!!!
Thank you Baba God
Oba Iyanu gba gbogbo ogo
Oluwa Oshe

2 Likes

Re: Diagnosed of Dual Hole in the heart #PlsHelpSaveBrian by r231(m): 9:39am On Dec 16, 2014
olu4life:

Praise God!!!

So happy for Brian and the family...

Nice one Olu.....you have tried now you can enjoy your xmas grin

1 Like

Re: Diagnosed of Dual Hole in the heart #PlsHelpSaveBrian by Busybody2(f): 9:45am On Dec 16, 2014
olu4life:

Hallelujah, holy are you Lord

#Your mercies flow like a river so wide
Healing comes from your hands
Suffering children are safe in your hands
There is none like you

There is none like you
No one else can touch our heart like you do
We could search throughout eternity Lord
And find there is none like you

1 Like

Re: Diagnosed of Dual Hole in the heart #PlsHelpSaveBrian by megastu(m): 10:20am On Dec 16, 2014
Kindly post account details.
Re: Diagnosed of Dual Hole in the heart #PlsHelpSaveBrian by olu4life(m): 10:29am On Dec 16, 2014
megastu:
Kindly post account details.
IGHODARO JEPHTHAH AYODEJI
GTBANK
Thanks so so much sir. God bless you Sir
Re: Diagnosed of Dual Hole in the heart #PlsHelpSaveBrian by Babyrex(f): 11:12am On Dec 16, 2014
“Great is Thy faithfulness,” O God my Father,
There is no shadow of turning with Thee;
Thou changest not,
Thy compassions, they fail not
As Thou hast been
Thou forever wilt be.

“Great is Thy faithfulness!”
“Great is Thy faithfulness!”
Morning by morning new mercies I see;
All I have needed Thy hand hath provided—
"Great is Thy faithfulness,” Lord, unto me!

Summer and winter, and spring time and harvest,
Sun, moon and stars in their courses above,
Join with all nature in manifold witness
To Thy great faithfulness, mercy and love.

Pardon for sin and a peace that endureth,
Thine own dear presence to cheer and to guide; Strength for today and bright hope for tomorrow,
Blessings all mine, with ten thousand beside!

2 Likes

Re: Diagnosed of Dual Hole in the heart #PlsHelpSaveBrian by Gboliwe: 3:20pm On Dec 16, 2014
Glory be to God. He is ever faithful, ever sure!
Re: Diagnosed of Dual Hole in the heart #PlsHelpSaveBrian by olu4life(m): 1:54pm On Dec 18, 2014
Good afternoon Peeps!!! Sorry to bother but I still need ur assistance on d bills cry This is the bill on the surgery so far

Re: Diagnosed of Dual Hole in the heart #PlsHelpSaveBrian by olu4life(m): 1:58pm On Dec 18, 2014
Ought to have done this yesterday but just laid my hands on the document cos I wanted to show the pics. We having a balance of 194243 rupees. The bill only covers the surgery. Other stuff were not included but those have been sorted.

So sorry to disturb us. Please for those who promised,we still waiting on u Sirs and Mas. Thank u once more for the encouragement and support on Brian
Re: Diagnosed of Dual Hole in the heart #PlsHelpSaveBrian by Nobody: 3:09pm On Dec 18, 2014
olu4life:
Ought to have done this yesterday but just laid my hands on the document cos I wanted to show the pics. We having a balance of 194243 rupees. The bill only covers the surgery. Other stuff were not included but those have been sorted.
So sorry to disturb us. Please for those who promised,we still waiting on u Sirs and Mas. Thank u once more for the encouragement and support on Brian

In naira or dollars please
Re: Diagnosed of Dual Hole in the heart #PlsHelpSaveBrian by pickabeau1: 3:13pm On Dec 18, 2014
Put the amount in commas and provide a rate of exchange so that we can have an idea
Re: Diagnosed of Dual Hole in the heart #PlsHelpSaveBrian by olu4life(m): 3:59pm On Dec 18, 2014
aisha2:

In naira or dollars please
pickabeau1:
Put the amount in commas and provide a rate of exchange so that we can have an idea
The amount in the bill is stated in Rupees which is 194,243rupees
The current exchange rate is N3.4
So the balance in naira would be N660,427 approximately
Re: Diagnosed of Dual Hole in the heart #PlsHelpSaveBrian by olu4life(m): 1:04pm On Dec 20, 2014
Good day peeps!!! Hope our weekend is going fine?! Brian should be hopefully discharged this coming week,but still stuck with funds for the balance of surgery.Please for those that promised,please we still waiting for ur response. cry May God replenish your pocket as u do. Thanks so much *hugs*
Re: Diagnosed of Dual Hole in the heart #PlsHelpSaveBrian by Chuksxp: 12:02am On Dec 23, 2014
Praying for the Lord's mercy upon Brian.

I put in a little contribution in the gt account.

2 Likes

Re: Diagnosed of Dual Hole in the heart #PlsHelpSaveBrian by jephconcer(m): 12:16am On Dec 23, 2014
Chuksxp:

Hello bro,

Good morning.

Thank you very much for the kind support. I acknowledge receipt.

I appreciate the kind support and do look forward to supports as pledged.

Brian remains in ICU presently but stable. He had a throat infection from the surgery but this is being managed with antibiotics and he is still on and off ventilator until he picks up.

Thank you and God bless.
©Pictures only for update purpose Only. Thank you.

1 Share

Re: Diagnosed of Dual Hole in the heart #PlsHelpSaveBrian by olu4life(m): 7:52am On Dec 23, 2014
Chuksxp:

Thanks so so so much bro. Highly grateful... May God meet every of ur need. We are grateful... cheesy
Re: Diagnosed of Dual Hole in the heart #PlsHelpSaveBrian by olu4life(m): 10:28am On Dec 24, 2014
Balance yet to be paid as at today is N610,427.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

What Is That Special Thing That Makes You Happy? / 6 Ways To Be A Better Listener / The Return Of The NL FAMILY SECTION DEACTIVATORS!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.