Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,771 members, 7,820,703 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:52 PM

Diagnosed of Dual Hole in the heart #PlsHelpSaveBrian - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Diagnosed of Dual Hole in the heart #PlsHelpSaveBrian (20378 Views)

Man Buried Girlfriend From Neck Downwards In A Hole He Made In His Yard [photos] / Photo: Young Boy Diagnosed With Eye Cancer Needs Help / Tales Of The Heart: My Husband Left (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Diagnosed of Dual Hole in the heart #PlsHelpSaveBrian by olu4life(m): 3:42pm On Sep 23, 2014
Still banking on u people to pls help out. If u can help with where we can run to for assistance,pls kindly share it.
Re: Diagnosed of Dual Hole in the heart #PlsHelpSaveBrian by Nobody: 4:06pm On Sep 23, 2014
What about their church? Just one Sunday offering can pay for the whole surgery

1 Like

Re: Diagnosed of Dual Hole in the heart #PlsHelpSaveBrian by olu4life(m): 5:10pm On Sep 23, 2014
aisha2: What about their church? Just one Sunday offering can pay for the whole surgery
This was my first question to my friend. But the problem is that he attends Jehovah Witness. That's what spoilt the whole show. No response from the Church. And we all know they don't give in to blood transfusion. Quite sad
Re: Diagnosed of Dual Hole in the heart #PlsHelpSaveBrian by olu4life(m): 7:27am On Sep 24, 2014
Now a week plus I posted this. Guys don't relent on this issue plsss. How I wish the topic could be sticky
Re: Diagnosed of Dual Hole in the heart #PlsHelpSaveBrian by olu4life(m): 12:18pm On Sep 24, 2014
Not giving up
Re: Diagnosed of Dual Hole in the heart #PlsHelpSaveBrian by rosy27(f): 2:36pm On Sep 24, 2014
am really so sorry for what the boy is going through right now and the pain the parents are also going through cus i also went through some painful moments of my life 2months ago, when i had a set of twins and i lost one at birth and the other one was struggling with his life in the nursery. They were boys., the one that survive was so tiny that u could hardly carry him but with God on my side he survive and he is doing great now. The docs lost hope, some family members lost hope, even it got to a stage i myself lost hope but God gave me testimony. It was when i started saying the words of faith to the boy's ears that his condition started improving, things like u will not die, u will live, becouse u have tasted my breast milk u will not die, whatever that is not of God in ur system will leave and continue reading psalm 8 and 19 morning and night in the nursery and with tears in my eyes God of heaven answered me speedily.
All my write up is mainly for the mother of this boy, let her enter covenant with God, its not all about money or surgery, its about miracle. I'v seen it, it has happened to my boy and will surely happen again with brian amen. He will not need surgery when God takeover. I pray that the breath of God will enter him in Jesus name amen.
Pls convey my message to the mother,

5 Likes

Re: Diagnosed of Dual Hole in the heart #PlsHelpSaveBrian by olu4life(m): 3:49pm On Sep 24, 2014
rosy27: am really so sorry for what the boy is going through right now and the pain the parents are also going through cus i also went through some painful moments of my life 2months ago, when i had a set of twins and i lost one at birth and the other one was struggling with his life in the nursery. They were boys., the one that survive was so tiny that u could hardly carry him but with God on my side he survive and he is doing great now. The docs lost hope, some family members lost hope, even it got to a stage i myself lost hope but God gave me testimony. It was when i started saying the words of faith to the boy's ears that his condition started improving, things like u will not die, u will live, becouse u have tasted my breast milk u will not die, whatever that is not of God in ur system will leave and continue reading psalm 8 and 19 morning and night in the nursery and with tears in my eyes God of heaven answered me speedily.
All my write up is mainly for the mother of this boy, let her enter covenant with God, its not all about money or surgery, its about miracle. I'v seen it, it has happened to my boy and will surely happen again with brian amen. He will not need surgery when God takeover. I pray that the breath of God will enter him in Jesus name amen.
Thank you so so much for the words of encouragement. Have passed ur msg to the parent. Highly grateful
Re: Diagnosed of Dual Hole in the heart #PlsHelpSaveBrian by olu4life(m): 7:06pm On Sep 24, 2014
Brian will surely make it,I am positive on this. Almost 1500 views few comments
Re: Diagnosed of Dual Hole in the heart #PlsHelpSaveBrian by KA24DETT(m): 7:43pm On Sep 24, 2014
rosy27: am really so sorry for what the boy is going through right now and the pain the parents are also going through cus i also went through some painful moments of my life 2months ago, when i had a set of twins and i lost one at birth and the other one was struggling with his life in the nursery. They were boys., the one that survive was so tiny that u could hardly carry him but with God on my side he survive and he is doing great now. The docs lost hope, some family members lost hope, even it got to a stage i myself lost hope but God gave me testimony. It was when i started saying the words of faith to the boy's ears that his condition started improving, things like u will not die, u will live, becouse u have tasted my breast milk u will not die, whatever that is not of God in ur system will leave and continue reading psalm 8 and 19 morning and night in the nursery and with tears in my eyes God of heaven answered me speedily.

Take your crazy church ish out of here . Ventricular septal defect is the most common congenital heart malformation . It's easily fixable and depending on the size , the kid can survive or die .
In a developed country , this would be easily corrected .
In Nigeria , your leaders stole the money meant for healthcare so you turn to God waiting for miracles .
Go vote Jonathan again .
Don't piss me off now ..FYI, your child had what we call "failure to thrive". It's not cus of your words or your whatever belief . It's not a miracle , put it into your head , it's not a miracle , you religious folk are a danger to humanity ... Life is worth nothing in Nigeria. Absolutely nothing .

5 Likes

Re: Diagnosed of Dual Hole in the heart #PlsHelpSaveBrian by olu4life(m): 7:27am On Sep 25, 2014
KA24DETT:

Take your crazy church ish out of here . Ventricular septal defect is the most common congenital heart malformation . It's easily fixable and depending on the size , the kid can survive or die .
In a developed country , this would be easily corrected .
In Nigeria , your leaders stole the money meant for healthcare so you turn to God waiting for miracles .
Go vote Jonathan again .
Don't piss me off now ..FYI, your child had what we call "failure to thrive". It's not cus of your words or your whatever belief . It's not a miracle , put it into your head , it's not a miracle , you religious folk are a danger to humanity ... Life is worth nothing in Nigeria. Absolutely nothing .
Hey bro,easy pls. Everyone is entitled to his/her opinion. Pls tend to respect peeps religion. Thanks for ur contribution
Re: Diagnosed of Dual Hole in the heart #PlsHelpSaveBrian by olu4life(m): 9:07am On Sep 25, 2014
Brian and his twin brother,Eric

Re: Diagnosed of Dual Hole in the heart #PlsHelpSaveBrian by olu4life(m): 1:32pm On Sep 25, 2014
There is light at d end of d tunnel
Re: Diagnosed of Dual Hole in the heart #PlsHelpSaveBrian by olu4life(m): 8:27pm On Sep 25, 2014
Still hanging on ....
Re: Diagnosed of Dual Hole in the heart #PlsHelpSaveBrian by olu4life(m): 8:09am On Sep 26, 2014
olu4life: Brian will surely make it,I am positive on this. Almost 1500 views few comments
So positive and not throwing in d towel yet
Re: Diagnosed of Dual Hole in the heart #PlsHelpSaveBrian by Nobody: 6:45pm On Sep 26, 2014
Nigeria and their failed health care system. The poor dies and the rich survives.

This country is moving approximately at the speed of light. last saturday cos their didrin president wanted to pass through cbs and most idiots had the t shirt on tagged Jonathan 2015.
These same people suffer the effects on the long run.

sadly, baby Brian is suffering as a result
of the greed of our government. I hope he survives. His family shouldn't give up.
Wish I could assist tho.
Re: Diagnosed of Dual Hole in the heart #PlsHelpSaveBrian by olu4life(m): 7:52am On Sep 27, 2014
candygosh: Nigeria and their failed health care system. The poor dies and the rich survives.

This country is moving approximately at the speed of light. last saturday cos their didrin president wanted to pass through cbs and most idiots had the t shirt on tagged Jonathan 2015.
These same people suffer the effects on the long run.

sadly, baby Brian is suffering as a result
of the greed of our government. I hope he survives. His family shouldn't give up.
Wish I could assist tho.
Thanks. It is well. God will see us through
Re: Diagnosed of Dual Hole in the heart #PlsHelpSaveBrian by olu4life(m): 5:11pm On Sep 27, 2014
So far,been able to raise 500k. Still hopeful. It is well
Re: Diagnosed of Dual Hole in the heart #PlsHelpSaveBrian by Nobody: 5:59pm On Sep 27, 2014
Guy, its well.
If u r in lagoss, I recommend u sought out the duo psquare.
If it entails sleeping at their gate,pls d mother should do so. I said psquare cos they r twins.
Let d mum go to their gate and wail with all d necessary documents and pictures.

I tell u this kind of stunt has helped a lot.

The boy will live. Have seen a case that survived though she was treated in germany.
Re: Diagnosed of Dual Hole in the heart #PlsHelpSaveBrian by olu4life(m): 8:26pm On Sep 27, 2014
moca: Guy, its well.
If u r in lagoss, I recommend u sought out the duo psquare.
If it entails sleeping at their gate,pls d mother should do so. I said psquare cos they r twins.
Let d mum go to their gate and wail with all d necessary documents and pictures.

I tell u this kind of stunt has helped a lot.

The boy will live. Have seen a case that survived though she was treated in germany.
Lol. Quite funny but I appreciate the concern. Though my friend can't do that,even I won't be able to do it. The only thing we can do is to get their email and forward all necessary docs to show its a true case. Will trying working on that. Thanks for the suggestion once again
Re: Diagnosed of Dual Hole in the heart #PlsHelpSaveBrian by olu4life(m): 7:46am On Sep 29, 2014
I'm so happy right now. God has proved to be present on this case. Loads of positive energy right now. He will see us through to the finish line
Re: Diagnosed of Dual Hole in the heart #PlsHelpSaveBrian by olu4life(m): 5:24pm On Sep 30, 2014
It is well with Brian
Re: Diagnosed of Dual Hole in the heart #PlsHelpSaveBrian by lovinam: 12:35pm On Oct 01, 2014
olu4life: It is well with Brian
How is he today?
Re: Diagnosed of Dual Hole in the heart #PlsHelpSaveBrian by olu4life(m): 2:23pm On Oct 01, 2014
lovinam:
How is he today?
He's OK. Though still in pains, till the surgery is done. Thanks for asking
Re: Diagnosed of Dual Hole in the heart #PlsHelpSaveBrian by lovinam: 2:38pm On Oct 01, 2014
olu4life:
He's OK. Though still in pains, till the surgery is done. Thanks for asking
how can one help? I've not read thru d thread. Pls mail me.
Re: Diagnosed of Dual Hole in the heart #PlsHelpSaveBrian by olu4life(m): 3:38pm On Oct 01, 2014
lovinam: how can one help? I've not read thru d thread. Pls mail me.
Sent. Kindly reply. Thanks
Re: Diagnosed of Dual Hole in the heart #PlsHelpSaveBrian by olu4life(m): 9:50pm On Oct 02, 2014
Not giving up just like that. There is still light at d end of d tunnel
Re: Diagnosed of Dual Hole in the heart #PlsHelpSaveBrian by olu4life(m): 1:16pm On Oct 03, 2014
2000 views but few peeps replied. I'm still begging on us to please not to just read and bone pls. Help a brother. The baby must survive this issue. I beg of us pls
Re: Diagnosed of Dual Hole in the heart #PlsHelpSaveBrian by olu4life(m): 6:31pm On Oct 04, 2014
In the good spirit of the season let's not forget Brian. Thanks
Re: Diagnosed of Dual Hole in the heart #PlsHelpSaveBrian by olu4life(m): 8:33am On Oct 06, 2014
So far most peeps aren't interested in Brian's case. Short of words on this. Quite painful. After all d mentions,none deemed it fit to even reply. Such is life. God will surely finish what he has started. Brian will make it through. Not giving up on him. Now 3months old,even when doctor said all d time he has is 3month. Hopefully God is interfering in this. I will surely share the testimony soon. To say I'm disappointed in some of those I mentioned will be an understatement. But all well and good
Re: Diagnosed of Dual Hole in the heart #PlsHelpSaveBrian by Kirinwa: 5:14pm On Oct 06, 2014
Elantracey:
just post it on tehn 's thread , after proof they should be able to help , just in case its real I pray that he receives healing in Jesus name .

Contact Kanu heart foundation. Papillo will help you.

Re: Diagnosed of Dual Hole in the heart #PlsHelpSaveBrian by Kirinwa: 5:17pm On Oct 06, 2014
olu4life:
2000 views but few peeps replied. I'm still begging on us to please not to just read and bone pls. Help a brother. The baby must survive this issue. I beg of us pls

Are you more interested in people donating money or saving the baby's life?

Because if its saving baby's life you would used the information here.
Re: Diagnosed of Dual Hole in the heart #PlsHelpSaveBrian by olu4life(m): 5:42pm On Oct 06, 2014
Kirinwa:

Are you more interested in people donating money or saving the baby's life?

Because if its saving baby's life you would used the information here.
Didn't quite get u. Pls which information?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

What Is That Special Thing That Makes You Happy? / 6 Ways To Be A Better Listener / The Return Of The NL FAMILY SECTION DEACTIVATORS!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.