Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,081 members, 7,845,553 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 07:52 PM

Describe This Picture In One Word... - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Describe This Picture In One Word... (1562 Views)

What Level Are You On This? (picture) / Ladies! How Many Of You Do This??(picture) / Couple Pose For Picture In The Same Place, 51 Years Apart. Amazing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Describe This Picture In One Word... by ChiSun27(m): 2:14pm On Sep 15, 2014
grin

Re: Describe This Picture In One Word... by Nobody: 2:15pm On Sep 15, 2014
Love grin
Re: Describe This Picture In One Word... by Mimienudles(f): 2:21pm On Sep 15, 2014
Geniune Love. Looks so sweet. I like
Re: Describe This Picture In One Word... by iamsegsy(m): 2:28pm On Sep 15, 2014
he might be d junior brother to one of the ladies undecided
Re: Describe This Picture In One Word... by Benita4bliss(f): 2:41pm On Sep 15, 2014
caring father and good husband
Re: Describe This Picture In One Word... by ChiSun27(m): 3:12pm On Sep 15, 2014
Benita4bliss: caring father and good husband

Na the kain thn wey una dey lyk na...LOL!!!

Came out of my office to receive fresh air and I just saw them walk by...the next that came to my head was to snap... grin

A guy backing baby in the midst of two ladies and you called it love?

I smell casting of spell things.
Re: Describe This Picture In One Word... by Benita4bliss(f): 3:25pm On Sep 15, 2014
[quote author=ChiSun27]

Na the kain thn wey una dey lyk na...LOL!!!

Came out of my office to receive fresh air and I just saw them walk by...the next that came to my head was to snap... grin

A guy backing baby in the midst of two ladies and you called it love?

I smell casting of spell things.[/quote.which one be casting of spell again, just because I comment on ur post. una to dey quick insult person here. abeg forgive me for commenting on post u will never see me comment on any of ur post again.
Re: Describe This Picture In One Word... by marieolae(f): 3:28pm On Sep 15, 2014
Wonderful!!
Re: Describe This Picture In One Word... by achinaboy(m): 3:37pm On Sep 15, 2014
it could be that the baby wants the father to carry him or her,instead of carrying the baby on his shoulders,he decided to back him,,personally i do carry my kids on my shoulders instead of backing as the case maybe,, no spell i guess
Re: Describe This Picture In One Word... by Rexnegro(m): 3:55pm On Sep 15, 2014
He Is just sharing the responsibility
Re: Describe This Picture In One Word... by dre11(m): 5:43pm On Sep 15, 2014
ChiSun27: grin

At least he no tie wrapper to carry the boy
So no biggy
Re: Describe This Picture In One Word... by ChiSun27(m): 6:38pm On Sep 15, 2014
[quote author=Benita4bliss][/quote]

Noooooooooooo!!!!!!!! U misunderstood me my dear.

I meant that d guy backing the baby must be under a spell.
Re: Describe This Picture In One Word... by Benita4bliss(f): 6:53pm On Sep 15, 2014
ChiSun27:

Noooooooooooo!!!!!!!! U misunderstood me my dear.

I meant that d guy backing the baby must be under a spell.
ok dear
Re: Describe This Picture In One Word... by Sweetlemon(f): 6:56pm On Sep 15, 2014
Awww
Re: Describe This Picture In One Word... by rabbaefurher(m): 7:19pm On Sep 15, 2014
Bullshit
Re: Describe This Picture In One Word... by lawrenceunaa: 7:25pm On Sep 15, 2014
i see nothing wrong with the picture, the baby might be feeling sleepy and the guy chivalrous opted to help.
Re: Describe This Picture In One Word... by LegatusGlaber(m): 7:40pm On Sep 15, 2014
Absolutely nothing wrong here
Re: Describe This Picture In One Word... by Nobody: 8:03pm On Sep 15, 2014
House boy package

(1) (Reply)

How To Know Maybe You Are In Good Relatnship Without Being Pray On It / Please Don’t Ever Consider Marrying These 10 Types Of Women / just kidding...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.