Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,968 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:53 AM

Answer:What Buhari Does For A Living - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Answer:What Buhari Does For A Living (4014 Views)

Ministerial List: What Buhari Did That Shocked Tinubu, Osinbajo – New Telegraph / Why Buhari Does Not Trust The DSS / Buhari Does Not Know The Difference Between "Surname" And "Other Names" (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Answer:What Buhari Does For A Living by Rawani: 4:40pm On Sep 15, 2014
Barcanista I was laughing at their desperate straw-grabbing and unfettered display of ignorance throughout on the other thread. What an utter waste of bandwidth under the guise of truth-seeking. The benighted numbskulls don't realize all ex-presidents are entitled to pension and several allowances, including N500,000 at the end of each council of state meeting. They are also entitled to periodical replacement of cars and are provided with other perks such as official residences, domestic staff, medicare, annual trip abroad etc as you rightly stated. General Buhari enjoys these perks, in addition to being a member of the Board of Trustees of the APC, which has Governors that bankroll it's activities, aside from numerous donations from supporters.

General Buhari is an accomplished administrator that has led this country with integrity and discipline, and his discreet and humble nature makes it difficult to properly identify his individual investments where present, considering he is the only Nigerian leader that left office without soiling his hands with stolen wealth. His stint at the PTF is a testament of his capacity, which is why we support him to be the next President of the Federal Republic of Nigeria.

2 Likes

Re: Answer:What Buhari Does For A Living by Gbawe2: 4:46pm On Sep 15, 2014
@Barcanista.

I saw that post but you should know I have no time for Jonathanian stooges and charlatans. Have they held GEJ and even their own directly elected leaders accountable before they are asking what Buhari, with no connection to how they are governed currently, does for a living? It seems you don't understand that these jobless mischief-makers are looking for those they can goad into partaking in their idiocy and 'naked village dance'. Their 'mission' is simple. The longer they talk about Buhari, Tinubu, Mandela, Isha Sesay and just about everyone else but Jonathan, the less we all focus on holding the Government of the day to account for how Nigeria is going downhill fast.

Do you know a non-Nigerian friend was shocked today when I showed him an article where the PDP said it will soon "expose" APC sponsors of Boko Haram. This friend could not believe the impotence of the Nigerian ruling Party and the finger-pointing madness which now represents how things are done in Nigeria !!!!!! It is the equivalent of that senseless 'finger-pointing' deceit these clannish and myopic Jonathanians are engaging in asking what Buhari does for a living. Jonathanians, because many are ethnocentric and religious bigots, are condemned to fiddle while Rome burns.

2 Likes

Re: Answer:What Buhari Does For A Living by musaibnabdul(m): 4:53pm On Sep 15, 2014
NIGERIA, SAI BUHARI. Uncorrupted, distinguish stateman, a Gen among Generals. He moves we follow. The messiah of Nigeria's dilemma. He's done it before and would do it again. 2015 by
his Grace.

1 Like

Re: Answer:What Buhari Does For A Living by otipratt(m): 4:56pm On Sep 15, 2014
Q: The crowd that often welcome General Buhari, are they real?

A: What do you think? Are they ghosts or you think we rented them? I saw them and I can tell you that we in CPC only paid for three things – radio advertisement on BBC Hausa to tell them where the event will take place, the venue to be used and the public address system we use. We in CPC have never stolen money and we are not planning to go and steal, there is no point trying to buy the people. We are changing the equation.

Q: Is it that you are not buying because you have no money to buy?

A Give us some credit. Is the aircraft free of charge? Are the billboards free of charge? Are the posters free of charge? People of goodwill, who believe in what we are doing, are donating to us and we manage the money well to get maximum result from minimum input when we don’t have stolen wealth, and we don’t receive from everybody.

Source

http://mondaymidnitevision..com/2011/03/comprehensive-interview-with-tunde.html&rct=j&frm=1&q=&esrc=s&sa=U&ei=4AQXVLrEKYzraP-vgeAF&ved=0CBQQFjAAOAo&usg=AFQjCNE3DAbn-bhs-iDvc6obdltMKrdceA

The people of the southwest, can we please vote for Buhari and Bakare, whom, we can all confidently say their godfather is the Igbo woman who gave the BB-campaign cars because during the PTF days, she was awarded contracts without ever bribing anyone or seeing Buhari. The BB2011 godfathers are the almajiri and talakwas in the north who identify with the man that has stood by them while others have abandoned them. Buhari´s godfather is the manager of today who benefited from PTF activities while at the university in the mid 90s; his godfather is the common man in the south east village where PTF´s built hospital is still the only hospital in the village. In fact Buharis godfather is you and me and his allegiance will also be to you and me and not the selfish power drunk godfathers

Source

http://achebe.mayfirst.org/2011/04/08/change-2011-south-west-dilemma

3 Likes

Re: Answer:What Buhari Does For A Living by Nobody: 4:56pm On Sep 15, 2014
barcanista: That is because you guys see everything as "Investment". Buhari followers doesn't follow him because he is rich or he holds a political office. You are a classical example of your kind. No wonder you queue behind anybody in Power.
Your type are needed in TAN

The part in bold applies to me......i believe in his candidature and will support same financially when the time comes

1 Like

Re: Answer:What Buhari Does For A Living by Nobody: 4:57pm On Sep 15, 2014
Buhari the pensioner...lol, what a liability to the nation

1 Like

Re: Answer:What Buhari Does For A Living by Gbawe2: 4:58pm On Sep 15, 2014
Rawani: Barcanista i was laughing at their unfettered display of ignorance throughout on the other thread. What a waste of bandwidth under the guise of truth-seeking. The benighted numbskulls don't realize all ex-presidents are entitled to pension and several allowances, including N500,000 at the end of each council of state meeting. They are also entitled to periodical replacement of cars and are provided with other perks such as official residences, domestic staff, medicare, annual trip abroad etc as you rightly stated. General Buhari enjoys these perks, in addition to be a member of the Board of Trustees of the APC, which has Governors that bankroll it's activities, aside from numerous donations from supporters.

General Buhari is an accomplished administrator that has led this country with integrity and discipline, and his discreet and humble nature makes it difficult to properly identify his individual investments where present, considering he is the only Nigerian leader that left office without soiling his hands with stolen funds. His stint at the PTF is a testament of his capacity, which is why we support him to be the next President of the federal Republic of Nigeria.

Bro, don't bother explaining anything to these duplicitous charlatans. If Buhari was the quintessential Nigerian politician who looted copiously and used his stash to fund a business empire, spanning the universe, they will be the first to say he is coming back to "steal more" as they do with Atiku and others. Now they want to indict Buhari of a crime, by hook or by crook, because the man is not garishly materialistic and crookedly capitalist as most Nigerian Politicians are. Sad lot these Jonathanians. Always tripping over their own shoelaces.

3 Likes

Re: Answer:What Buhari Does For A Living by Nobody: 5:03pm On Sep 15, 2014
donphilopus: I've since given up on these PDP e-mourners. They keep asking foolish questions always. The question we should be asking ourselves is: “Why are these people so concerned about Buhari if he's no threat to them? Why ain't they not concerned about Babangida, Abdusallam et al?”. I don't even think Buhari's lifestyle can even be compared to that of IBB and Abdusallam, yet they are so concerned about him!

Whether y'all like it or nor, Buhari would be sworn in as the President of the Federal Republic of Nigeria and Commander-In-Chief of the Armed Forces come 2015!

If asking what Buhari is doing for a living, is a foolish question from a PDP e-mourner, be my guest sir!

What ever makes you happy is okay by me.

Yet, let me say this, the other "gallant tyrants" like IBB are not insulting our sensibility like Buhari.

its just that some of us have given up on Nigeria, else, we had would have formed a pressure group for government to open panel of enquiries into all coups starting from 1966 till date!

Meanwhile, you can continue to delude yourself about Buhari rulling Nigeria!

2015 is already here!

Finally, why are you guys only being emotional about this? Why not spice up your posts with some logic?

Buhari is a liability! Prove otherwise or simply keep quiet!

4 Likes

Re: Answer:What Buhari Does For A Living by Nobody: 5:06pm On Sep 15, 2014
Gbawe2:

Bro, don't bother explaining anything to these duplicitous charlatans. If Buhari was the quintessential Nigerian politician who looted copiously and used his stash to fund a business empire, spanning the universe, they will be the first to say he is coming back to "steal more" as they do with Atiku and others. Now they want to indict Buhari of a crime, by hook or by crook, because the man is not garishly materialistic and crookedly capitalist as most Nigerian Politicians are. Sad lot these Jonathanians. Always tripping over their own shoelaces.

You have said it all..........The Nigerian youths( those who think like you opined) indeed are a despicable lot!

If Buhari had stolen like IBB and co.......and like most of today's politicians,it is the same accursed youths that will still call him a thief and a looter

But Buhari is as clean as a whistle yet they are not satisfied,they just want to demonise the man in order to position their clueless choice as the less of 2 evils

No amount of attempt to re-write history by this children of sorrow can obliterate the fact that Gen Muhammadu Buhari belongs to a different class that 10 Generations of PDP members led by GEJ can ever attain

2 Likes

Re: Answer:What Buhari Does For A Living by Nobody: 5:10pm On Sep 15, 2014
Rawani: Barcanista I was laughing at their desperate straw-grabbing and unfettered display of ignorance throughout on the other thread. What an utter waste of bandwidth under the guise of truth-seeking. The benighted numbskulls don't realize all ex-presidents are entitled to pension and several allowances, including N500,000 at the end of each council of state meeting. They are also entitled to periodical replacement of cars and are provided with other perks such as official residences, domestic staff, medicare, annual trip abroad etc as you rightly stated. General Buhari enjoys these perks, in addition to being a member of the Board of Trustees of the APC, which has Governors that bankroll it's activities, aside from numerous donations from supporters.

General Buhari is an accomplished administrator that has led this country with integrity and discipline, and his discreet and humble nature makes it difficult to properly identify his individual investments where present, considering he is the only Nigerian leader that left office without soiling his hands with stolen funds. His stint at the PTF is a testament of his capacity, which is why we support him to be the next President of the Federal Republic of Nigeria.
Re: Answer:What Buhari Does For A Living by poiZon: 5:11pm On Sep 15, 2014
donphilopus: I've since given up on these PDP e-mourners. They keep asking foolish questions always. The question we should be asking ourselves is: “Why are these people so concerned about Buhari if he's no threat to them? Why ain't they not concerned about Babangida, Abdusallam et al?”. I don't even think Buhari's lifestyle can even be compared to that of IBB and Abdusallam, yet they are so concerned about him!

Whether y'all like it or nor, Buhari would be sworn in as the President of the Federal Republic of Nigeria and Commander-In-Chief of the Armed Forces come 2015!

the last time i checked IBB n ABDULSALAMI are enjoyng their loot n aint thinkng abt contesting for the post of presidency cause it ill hv bin a mockery to nigerians. and also they atleast are sensible and still acts as advisers when needs arises unlike ur baba buhari, a cmplete lIABILITY to the nation, his advice to the youth can be felt faraway in the south negatively n is still being paid by awa oyel money without employing even a soul nor contributing to federation account. .n investment that contributes to alleviating the sufferings of the youth. in USA this man wont even contest for councillorship post cause he isnt even a bad or good manager. but a LIABILITY, DEFICIT!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Answer:What Buhari Does For A Living by OrlandoOwoh(m): 5:15pm On Sep 15, 2014
blasterman: He is too old to be president when he was a young man in his 40s what did he do .

At this age he shd be an adviser when he is needed

Ronald Reagan was over 70 when he was elected President of the USA.

2 Likes

Re: Answer:What Buhari Does For A Living by poiZon: 5:16pm On Sep 15, 2014
musaibnabdul: NIGERIA, SAI BUHARI. Uncorrupted, distinguish stateman, a Gen among Generals. He moves we follow. The messiah of Nigeria's dilemma. He's done it before and would do it again. 2015 by
his Grace.

WHEN did he do it before? hope its not what am thinkng o, cos if na it his plans n his fellows have been thwarted before it s even put to discussion. taking ur mandate thru barrel of gun, tufiakwa!
not this 21st century n with awa oyel money.

1 Like

Re: Answer:What Buhari Does For A Living by obayaya(m): 5:17pm On Sep 15, 2014

those 2 you mentioned up there aren't desperate to lead the country again. That's why we aren't so concerned about them.
In reply to to the OP, I'll paste my comment from the original thread.

So basically, you are trying to say that Buhari has not added anything to Nigeria's GDP 30 years after the coup that ousted him?

I'm less interested in his source of funding. But, the idea that he has no business, He employs no Nigerian, He adds nothing to the GDP of this country is so not cool.

Obasanjo employs thousands of Nigerians in his farm and is an important player in the agricultural sector adding value to our GDP and helping Nigeria grow in measurable terms.

The same with Shonekan and his NGC is an important player in chemical and allied sector of the economy.

Atiku's intel is a big player in oil and gas logistics.

Though there are other past presidents who doesn't have a distinguishable business endeavors. But for someone aspiring to lead this country again, Not having any meaningful Investment in the economy of the country for 30 years can be interpreted as not having faith in Nigeria. As not willing to invest in her future.

And I find that disturbing.

www.nairaland.com/1903246/what-does-buhari-living/3#26321805

2 Likes

Re: Answer:What Buhari Does For A Living by poiZon: 5:17pm On Sep 15, 2014
musaibnabdul: NIGERIA, SAI BUHARI. Uncorrupted, distinguish stateman, a Gen among Generals. He moves we follow. The messiah of Nigeria's dilemma. He's done it before and would do it again. 2015 by
his Grace.

WHEN did he do it before? hope its not what am thinkng o, cos if na it his plans n his fellows have been thwarted before it s even put to discussion. taking awa mandate thru barrel of gun, tufiakwa!
not this 21st century n with awa oyel money.
Re: Answer:What Buhari Does For A Living by Nobody: 5:21pm On Sep 15, 2014
No amount of attempt to re-write history by this children of sorrow can obliterate the fact that Gen Muhammadu Buhari belongs to a different class that 10 Generations of PDP members led by GEJ can ever attain
exactly! Children of bigotry
Re: Answer:What Buhari Does For A Living by nigerianvenom(m): 5:31pm On Sep 15, 2014
barcanista: Man what is your phucking point?

u be proper mu.mu

5 Likes

Re: Answer:What Buhari Does For A Living by OrlandoOwoh(m): 5:31pm On Sep 15, 2014
oshyno: U have just made a mockery of ursef.

Soo invariably Buhari lives on pension. Daz silly to think he has contested presidential election 3 times , bankrolled election petitions with pension savings ? C'mon

Uv gat to do more than what u just spewed.
Section 84 (5) of the 1999 Constitution states "Any person who has held office as President or Vice-President shall be entitled to pension for life at a rate equivalent to the annual salary of the incumbent President or Vice-President."
Re: Answer:What Buhari Does For A Living by OrlandoOwoh(m): 5:32pm On Sep 15, 2014
manny4life:

Unless if I misunderstood the question, @Noblezone asked, "WHAT DOES HE DO FOR A LIVING", it's either he's working, engaged in some kind of expert level consultancy or advisory or whatever or simply retired. What he does for a living has no bearing on what he earns as a past govt official because whether he works or not, he is eligible for the pay. This is just my opinion.
What is your business?
Re: Answer:What Buhari Does For A Living by Nobody: 5:35pm On Sep 15, 2014
poiZon:

The last time i checked IBB n ABDULSALAMI are enjoyng their loot n aint thinkng abt contesting for the post of presidency cause it ill hv bin a mockery to nigerians and also they atleast are sensible and still acts as advisers when needs arises unlike ur baba buhari, a cmplete lIABILITY to the nation, his advice to the youth can be felt faraway in the south negatively n is still being paid by awa oyel money without employing even a soul nor contributing to federation account. .n investment that contributes to alleviating the sufferings of the youth. in USA this man wont even contest for councillorship post cause he isnt even a bad or good manager. but a LIABILITY, DEFICIT!

Your infantile mindset is a mockery on whatever certificate you claim to possess

So it wouldn't have mattered if Buhari had stolen like others and gone underground to 'quietly enjoy' his loot like IBB and Abdulsalam

Your reasoning has confirmed the fact that PDP is a party of looters and corrupt no-lifers.......which does not mind if anybody stole

Little wonder,the clueless one said 'Stealing is not Corruption'

2 Likes

Re: Answer:What Buhari Does For A Living by Gbawe2: 5:37pm On Sep 15, 2014
beopened:

You have said it all..........The Nigerian youths( those who think like you opined) indeed are a despicable lot!

If Buhari had stolen like IBB and co.......and like most of today's politicians,it is the same accursed youths that will still call him a thief and a looter

But Buhari is as clean as a whistle yet they are not satisfied,they just want to demonise the man in order to position their clueless choice as the less of 2 evils

This is their precise agenda and intelligent Nigerians see through it. No manner of character assassination targeted at Buhari can detract from how GEJ is a highly inept and ultra-corrupt President running Nigeria into the ground.
Re: Answer:What Buhari Does For A Living by chinasaekperem: 5:38pm On Sep 15, 2014
barcanista: @Noblezone and others, I hope your question has been answered.

cc:Gbawe, kel4soft, neenar, obiagelli , mynd44, descartes, egift, arewafederation, anago9000, anago900, bigass, donphilopus, BEREM, desola , demdem , lakpalakpa , whitecat007 , sweetlemon , lakpalakpa, omenka, ShehuAba , omenka , Rawani tribaleast kolaaderin soroptimist and all Progressives
why were you calling all these leeches, to come and fight for buhari or what?

4 Likes

Re: Answer:What Buhari Does For A Living by Gbawe2: 5:39pm On Sep 15, 2014
barcanista: exactly! Children of bigotry

That is what they are. All nauseatingly steeped in 'herded' and cult-like blind followership.
Re: Answer:What Buhari Does For A Living by Nobody: 5:40pm On Sep 15, 2014
OrlandoOwoh:
What is your business?

it is simple, politcal jobbers are liabilities!

3 Likes

Re: Answer:What Buhari Does For A Living by Nobody: 5:41pm On Sep 15, 2014
obayaya:

those 2 you mentioned up there aren't desperate to lead the country again. That's why we aren't so concerned about them.
In reply to to the OP, I'll paste my comment from the original thread.

www.nairaland.com/1903246/what-does-buhari-living/3#26321805
This guy is working hard
Mind me joining the lappy crew grin
For now no work for your guy o embarassed
We just went on strike
Re: Answer:What Buhari Does For A Living by argon500: 5:43pm On Sep 15, 2014
Buhari at my foot
Re: Answer:What Buhari Does For A Living by poiZon: 5:43pm On Sep 15, 2014
@beopened
does ur gramar change the fact that buhari is a liability bin fed, clothed, housed, n hospitalised by TAX payers and oyel money? NO
with his antecedents and his incapability in generatng funds, if come 2015 he eventually wins and unfortunately for him awa oyel WELL DRIES up wELL WELL, HW will he fund his government?
Re: Answer:What Buhari Does For A Living by Rawani: 5:47pm On Sep 15, 2014
Gbawe2:

Well said Gbawe, the truth is desperation has set upon their camp and they are hopelessly grasping at straws in an effort to keep afloat in the unfavorable political tide occasioned by their complicity and failures in almost every sphere of governance. Their end has come.
Re: Answer:What Buhari Does For A Living by Nobody: 5:47pm On Sep 15, 2014
Gbawe2:

That is what they are. All nauseatingly steeped in 'herded' and cult-like blind followership.
I assure you that they will abandon Jonathan after he leaves office.
Re: Answer:What Buhari Does For A Living by chinasaekperem: 5:48pm On Sep 15, 2014
i wonder how some people spend a substantial period of their youthful days defending a pensioner. it baffles me to see we so called "leaders of tomorrow" fighting hard to see a 73years old pensioner assume the position of the president. i spit on the op and everybody backing the emergence of a 73years old pensioner as president. angry

3 Likes

Re: Answer:What Buhari Does For A Living by Ediskcab(m): 5:49pm On Sep 15, 2014
poiZon:

the last time i checked IBB n ABDULSALAMI are enjoyng their loot n aint thinkng abt contesting for the post of presidency cause it ill hv bin a mockery to nigerians. and also they atleast are sensible and still acts as advisers when needs arises unlike ur baba buhari, a cmplete lIABILITY to the nation, his advice to the youth can be felt faraway in the south negatively n is still being paid by awa oyel money without employing even a soul nor contributing to federation account. .n investment that contributes to alleviating the sufferings of the youth. in USA this man wont even contest for councillorship post cause he isnt even a bad or good manager. but a LIABILITY, DEFICIT!

Talking about the USA, funny u did'nt know Hillary Clinton told the world Bill nd her left the White house in DEBT.
Imagine a president of the United States of America leaving the office with personal debts. In Nigeria, we xpect our Presidents to leave office as billionaires. So much for your thinking nd double standards.
Re: Answer:What Buhari Does For A Living by omenka(m): 5:51pm On Sep 15, 2014
barcanista: From How did he earn his money to what did he do? Here is what he did...

In my next post
Their next question might be "what kind of tissue paper does he wipe his butt with?" You waste precious energy responding to them brother.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Jimi Agbaje And Bode George Rubbished In Lagos-island / Again Buhari's Lies Busted.... / Congratz To Passing Out Cadets Of Nigeria Defence Academy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 86
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.