Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,449 members, 7,816,043 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:42 AM

Answer:What Buhari Does For A Living - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Answer:What Buhari Does For A Living (4015 Views)

Ministerial List: What Buhari Did That Shocked Tinubu, Osinbajo – New Telegraph / Why Buhari Does Not Trust The DSS / Buhari Does Not Know The Difference Between "Surname" And "Other Names" (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Answer:What Buhari Does For A Living by obayaya(m): 5:53pm On Sep 15, 2014
Ishsoph:
This guy is working hard
Mind me joining the lappy crew grin
For now no work for your guy o embarassed
We just went on strike

Lmao!!! Laptop crew gini?

Ah ah!!! strike kwa? wetin happen na?

Oya make we go R section biko
Re: Answer:What Buhari Does For A Living by poiZon: 5:55pm On Sep 15, 2014
[quote author=Ediskcab]

Talking about the USA, funny u did'nt know Hillary Clinton told the world Bill nd her left the White house in DEBT.
Imagine a president of the United States of America leaving the office with personal debts. In Nigeria, we xpect our Presidents to leave office as billionaires. So much for your thinking nd double standards.[

/quote]

thnk God they didnt enter the white without a penny unlike our buhari
Re: Answer:What Buhari Does For A Living by Nobody: 5:58pm On Sep 15, 2014
Rawani:

Well said Gbawe, the truth is desperation has set upon their camp and they are hopelessly grasping at straws in an effort to keep afloat in the unfavorable political tide occasioned by their complicity and failures in almost every sphere of governance. Their end has come.
sometimes its entertaining to watch them display brilliance
Re: Answer:What Buhari Does For A Living by dat9jaguy(m): 6:01pm On Sep 15, 2014
Bros what does GEJ do for a living b4 he became president?These guys are not dependent on 9-5 jobs but their money are invested in blue chip companies.Their money is working for them while they have the chance to do other things like politics.
Re: Answer:What Buhari Does For A Living by Nobody: 6:04pm On Sep 15, 2014
omenka: Their next question might be "what kind of tissue paper does he wipe his butt with?" You waste precious energy responding to them brother.
this thread is not really for them but for innocent and gullible minds that may fall for their propaganda

1 Like

Re: Answer:What Buhari Does For A Living by Nobody: 6:05pm On Sep 15, 2014
dat9jaguy:
Bros what does GEJ do for a living b4 he became president?These guys are not dependent on 9-5 jobs but their money are invested in blue chip companies.Their money is working for them while they have the chance to do other things like politics.
Jonathan was a University Teacher b4 he became Dep Gov
Re: Answer:What Buhari Does For A Living by Caseless: 6:10pm On Sep 15, 2014
barcanista: This Thread is in Response to
when i saw that senseless thread by noblezone, i didnt even care to open it cos i was sure as hell that it wil be empty.
Nice one frm u!!!
Re: Answer:What Buhari Does For A Living by naija2dabone(m): 6:10pm On Sep 15, 2014
Is Buhari even qualify to govern say Kano or Lagos? Truth is Buhari is part of the mess GEJ is dealing with now.

Just imagine if he had approve the Lagos metrol rail project then!

SMH
Re: Answer:What Buhari Does For A Living by pazienza(m): 6:19pm On Sep 15, 2014
So basically, Buhari gets paid every month until his death day, for usurping a democratically elected government. IBB gets paid as well for looting the country dry. There really was a country. *grins*

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Answer:What Buhari Does For A Living by Nobody: 6:41pm On Sep 15, 2014
barcanista: @Noblezone and others, I hope your question has been answered.

cc:Gbawe, kel4soft, neenar, obiagelli , mynd44, descartes, egift, arewafederation, anago9000, anago900, bigass, donphilopus, BEREM, desola , demdem , lakpalakpa , whitecat007 , sweetlemon , lakpalakpa, omenka, ShehuAba , omenka , Rawani tribaleast kolaaderin soroptimist and all Progressives
thanks barcanista. I just wonder what the next propaganda the den of thieves will use to try to assassinate the character of the peoples general. The road is always rough for those bound for greatness, a good reason why I believe the general will emerge victorious come 2015.

2 Likes

Re: Answer:What Buhari Does For A Living by Nobody: 6:50pm On Sep 15, 2014
obayaya:

Lmao!!! Laptop crew gini?

Ah ah!!! strike kwa? wetin happen na?

Oya make we go R section biko
I no dey go anywhere until you introduce me to una oga grin

Seem I'll contact caseless cos I hear APC pays slightly higher than PDP grin
Re: Answer:What Buhari Does For A Living by obayaya(m): 6:52pm On Sep 15, 2014
Ishsoph:

You are on your own
Re: Answer:What Buhari Does For A Living by Nobody: 6:57pm On Sep 15, 2014
Caseless: when i saw that senseless thread by noblezone, i didnt even care to open it cos i was sure as hell that it wil be empty.
Nice one frm u!!!
Ehee, guy come
I want to join APC laptop crew seriously
Heard una pays slightly higher than PDP
Bro pls help a bro and introduce me to your boss, at least you can vouch for my fighting prowess grin

Seriously your guy their employer carry them dey play na him we go on strike. Naija will know(dissing PEJ) this week cool

1 Like

Re: Answer:What Buhari Does For A Living by Nobody: 6:58pm On Sep 15, 2014
obayaya:

You are on your own

grin
Re: Answer:What Buhari Does For A Living by Nobody: 7:13pm On Sep 15, 2014
TribalEAST: thanks barcanista. I just wonder what the next propaganda the den of thieves will use to try to assassinate the character of the peoples general. The road is always rough for those bound for greatness, a good reason why I believe the general will emerge victorious come 2015.
Amen to your prayer. You are welcome
Re: Answer:What Buhari Does For A Living by Caseless: 8:03pm On Sep 15, 2014
Ishsoph:

pay ko, pain ni.
Re: Answer:What Buhari Does For A Living by Caseless: 8:16pm On Sep 15, 2014
Ishsoph:
Ehee, guy come
I want to join APC laptop crew seriously
Heard una pays slightly higher than PDP
Bro pls help a bro and introduce me to your boss, at least you can vouch for my fighting prowess grin

Seriously your guy their employer carry them dey play na him we go on strike. Naija will know(dissing PEJ) this week cool
laptop crew ko, Ipad gang ni. We're progressives working for change; we dont get paid.
The last line in bold gat me laffing grin grin
Onyi tabh, take ur time.
Re: Answer:What Buhari Does For A Living by OKDnigeria: 10:52pm On Sep 15, 2014
So living on pension is what Buhari DOES for a living?

That means he's not productive, depending on what is given to from the sweat of other Nigerians. that is called parasitism.

When u say he's paid what d current president is paid, it's d basic salary, without d allowances. and how much do you think d basic salary is? It's not more dan 3million naira.

That means Stephen Keshi is richer than him. My friend who works wt Shell is richer dan him. and none of them lives as flambouyantly as Buhari.

Try to come up with something else as Buhari's source of income, not pension. It's an insult on him!
Re: Answer:What Buhari Does For A Living by Djicemob: 11:13pm On Sep 15, 2014
So Buhari is working at the pension boardgrin
Re: Answer:What Buhari Does For A Living by Nobody: 11:29pm On Sep 15, 2014
Hate him or like him this guy is different from most Nigerians and he is better than over 99% of our elites. If surely righteousness will take people to heaven this guy will be having tete-a-tete with angels while most of our top pastors are still scrambling for their soul. considering that he built our refineries as a minister of petroleum at tender age of 30 or thereabout, was president for about over two years in his middle ages, was in charge of petroleum trust fund under Abacha rule when he was getting old(This guy moved inside dirt without getting stained). the Alkamura part almost brought tears to my eye. even if you are not voting for him because of your religion inclination, or because of what you stand to gain from TAN this man deserve real honour and respect from us all. he is truly a legend A TRUE BANNER OF OTHERS MAY, I CANNOT.

African Examiner
Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Former Head of State and one time minister of oil resources, General
Muhammadu Buhari, (rtd) has been ejected from his Abuja residence
following his inability to pay the N20 million rent demanded by his landlord,
Newsdiary Online, a news portal has disclosed.

According to reports monitored by our reporter in Abuja, the retired general
who is also the presidential candidate of Congress for Progressive Change,
CPC in the April 2011 general elections, was expected to renew his rent
which was due after the initial payment.

Consequently, he decided to move his property to Kaduna when he could not
raise the amount demanded by the landlord.

It was gathered that owing to inability of Buhari to raise the N20 million
earlier requested as rent for the building at Number 11 Queen Elizabeth
Street, Asokoro District, Abuja, the landlord reportedly reduced the rent to
N15 million but Buhari could still not raise the funds.

Reports say the original rent was paid on his behalf by a former minister of
defence, General Theophilus Danjuma, (rtd) which enabled Buhari to move
into the house which provides shelter to him any time he is in the Federal
Capital Territory.

Buhari was said to rebuff suggestions by his friends to approach Nasarawa
State governor, Alhaji Umaru Almakura who won the governorship seat on
the platform of his party, CPC, for financial assistance insisting that he
would rather maintain his integrity than ask the governor for money.

It was also gathered that Buhari also resisted a similar pressure to approach
President Goodluck Jonathan for assistance to enable him keep the
apartment.

“Some of Buhari’s associates who wanted to avoid his ejection actually
reached out to the owner of the property, and the landlord even agreed to
slash the rent to N15 million for the sake of the General. Sadly, he could not
pay and he accepted the option of moving his property to Kaduna. Buhari is
believed to have made up his mind to put up somewhere he can afford
whenever he has something to do in Abuja henceforth”, the News portal
stated.

http://www.africanexaminer.com/buhari0214#.TzofrYM8sSw.facebook
Re: Answer:What Buhari Does For A Living by kwanKwasiyya(m): 11:40pm On Sep 15, 2014
beopened: Nigerian youths ( especially the ethnoreligious bigots among them) are a danger unto both themselves and the nation! The kind of down-low thought that emanates from their brains will make genius of a child with Down's syndrome

To think that an educated youth will be asking what GMB a Former Head of State does for a living or how was he able to afford armoured vehicles make me shudder at the silliness and pettiness of their failed existence

@Barcanista Keep up the good job you are doing on here
Barcanista is true patriot. El salvo brother
Re: Answer:What Buhari Does For A Living by blasterman(m): 12:25am On Sep 16, 2014
[quote author=barcanista][/quote]

Idiagbon was the brain of his regime and he Buhari was just a figure head gentleman soldier but y babangida kicked him out easily.

Was it not after his misrule that babangida introduce Sap because of the massive recession and inflation.

Anytime we have them in power nepotism is the other of the day qualified or not. Don't come and be writing all this ppl who know the truth know writing here is a waste of time.

Was he not one of the people that didn't allow democracy to reign. We are still carrying the load of his misrule till today

All Buhari and his gang know is to chop government money and award contract to their family member simple.

We need somebody with different fresh idea not the old brigade we r oving forward u r looking back
Re: Answer:What Buhari Does For A Living by Nobody: 1:32am On Sep 16, 2014
blasterman:

[s]Idiagbon was the brain of his regime and he Buhari was just a figure head gentleman soldier but y babangida kicked him out easily.

Was it not after his misrule that babangida introduce Sap because of the massive recession and inflation.

Anytime we have them in power nepotism is the other of the day qualified or not. Don't come and be writing all this ppl who know the truth know writing here is a waste of time.

Was he not one of the people that didn't allow democracy to reign. We are still carrying the load of his misrule till today

All Buhari and his gang know is to chop government money and award contract to their family member simple.

We need somebody with different fresh idea not the old brigade we r oving forward u r looking back[/s]
Re: Answer:What Buhari Does For A Living by hardebounty(m): 1:44am On Sep 16, 2014
blasterman: He is too old to be president when he was a young man in his 40s what did he do .

At this age he shd be an adviser when he is needed

Re: Answer:What Buhari Does For A Living by hardebounty(m): 1:44am On Sep 16, 2014
How old was Nelson Mandela Madiba wen he bcame president of SA??
blasterman: He is too old to be president when he was a young man in his 40s what did he do .

At this age he shd be an adviser when he is needed

Re: Answer:What Buhari Does For A Living by blasterman(m): 2:16am On Sep 16, 2014
hardebounty: How old was Nelson Mandela Madiba wen he bcame president of SA??

Continue comparing Mandela and Buhari . Comparing khaki and leather. If ur not aware one was fighting against apartheid and the other was a power hungry military man.

The present political system is full of mediocre ppl with low integrity that they are all after their pocket even ur Buhari .
Re: Answer:What Buhari Does For A Living by Nobody: 6:36am On Sep 16, 2014
TribalEAST: thanks barcanista. I just wonder what the next propaganda the den of thieves will use to try to assassinate the character of the peoples general. The road is always rough for those bound for greatness, a good reason why I believe the general will emerge victorious come 2015.

I asked what Buhari does for a living and that means I must have come from the den of thieves with propaganda ro assasinate the character of the peoples general?

Bros, you guys are really a bunch comedians with speciality in name calling!

But come to think of it, Buhari's gang of thieves, used the gun given to them to protect the consititution, to trample on the same consititution, stole power and today he is being paid for such a henious crime!
Nigeria is indeed a joke!

Barcanista in his "great" expose on what the general does for a living, explained that the General is among the liabilities that is milking Nigeria dry!

The General is bereft of creative and productive ideas, and without the "loot" given to the so called ex heads of states, the general cannot fend for himself!

No wonder he wants to rule at all cost! In a sane society, Buhari and his criminal gang should be hiding in shame over their mischieviousness! But here in Nigeria, he is a hero!

Assuning his coup failed, he would had been executed like the common criminal he is!

Yes, every coup plotter is a crminal! From Nzeogwu (my kinsman from Delta State) to Abacha, all coupists require sacrions from every normal person!
It is rather unfortunate that those whose defend Buhari will curse IBB! yet, Buhari and IBB came together in the same evil boat!

2 Likes

Re: Answer:What Buhari Does For A Living by Nobody: 7:19am On Sep 16, 2014
noblezone:

I asked what Buhari does for a living and that means I must have come from the den of thieves with propaganda ro assasinate the character of the peoples general?

Bros, you guys are really a bunch comedians with speciality in name calling!

But come to think of it, Buhari's gang of thieves, used the gun given to them to protect the consititution, to trample on the same consititution, stole power and today he is being paid for such a henious crime!
Nigeria is indeed a joke!

Barcanista in his "great" expose on what the general does for a living, explained that the General is among the liabilities that is milking Nigeria dry!

The General is bereft of creative and productive ideas, and without the "loot" given to the so called ex heads of states, the general cannot fend for himself!

No wonder he wants to rule at all cost! In a sane society, Buhari and his criminal gang should be hiding in shame over their mischieviousness! But here in Nigeria, he is a hero!

Assuning his coup failed, he would had been executed like the common criminal he is!

Yes, every coup plotter is a crminal! From Nzeogwu (my kinsman from Delta State) to Abacha, all coupists require sacrions from every normal person!
It is rather unfortunate that those whose defend Buhari will curse IBB! yet, Buhari and IBB came together in the same evil boat!
You are a miserable fellow for calling Pensioners "liabilities". In sane society your type are lumped together with terrorists and fired at. Only useless folks like you won't know that Pensioners are Assets to any society and are aCcorded respect even at death. You miserable lot don't know that Buhari left Army as a Major General and the benefit of ex Major Generals is mouth-watering till death. He was living on that before the Act of 2010 came into force that made him, Obasanjo(since 1999) and co to forfeit their military benefits. Your problem is greed mentality and money worship. You people believe money is everything and hence, your desperation and thievery.

Fvck off my mentions if you have nothing else to say!!!!

Meanwhile: Go and Read about the '83 coup or create a thread and I will engage you. Stop exposing your ignorance cum bigotry

1 Like

Re: Answer:What Buhari Does For A Living by Nobody: 8:36am On Sep 16, 2014
barcanista: You are a miserable fellow for calling Pensioners "liabilities". In sane society your type are lumped together with terrorists and fired at. Only useless folks like you won't know that Pensioners are Assets to any society and are aCcorded respect even at death. You miserable lot don't know that Buhari left Army as a Major General and the benefit of ex Major Generals is mouth-watering till death. He was living on that before the Act of 2010 came into force that made him, Obasanjo(since 1999) and co to forfeit their military benefits. Your problem is greed mentality and money worship. You people believe money is everything and hence, your desperation and thievery.

Meanwhile: Go and Read about the '83 coup or create a thread and I will engage you. Stop exposing your ignorance cum bigotry

hahahahahahaaha!
You want to kill me?
do you have Boko genes in your blood?

Bros, stop getting hyperactive over nothing!
When I said "liabilities", I was not referring to pensioners sir!

I am referring to criminal minded soldiers who used the gun given to them to protect the constitution to dismantle the same constitution, and after that, are being paid for their crime!

Buhari and his criminal gang, committed treason and believe you me, had it been that the coup failed, the criminals would had been executed!!!!!! Get that Sir!

Now, concerning death, some of us are not afraid of it! Yet, let me ask, this idea of calling for blood just because someone has a different opinion from you, is it a policy of all "progressives"?

I recall that even the general has no other campaign slogan excerpt "blood" if the election is "rigged".
I wish the best today!

3 Likes

Re: Answer:What Buhari Does For A Living by blackfase(m): 11:11am On Sep 16, 2014
No mind am bru. Its on record Buhari never "bribed" any voter in the last election & still went on ahead to garner over 12million votes. At least I for one voted without bein bribed. It can be argued his main support came from up north but the reasons for that is a debate for another day. So tell me why a candidate as such would need to steal & stash our common wealth to prepare for an election. People should be able to pause & rationalise once in a while.....

barcanista: That is because you guys see everything as "Investment". Buhari followers doesn't follow him because he is rich or he holds a political office. You are a classical example of your kind. No wonder you queue behind anybody in Power.
Your type are needed in TAN

1 Like

Re: Answer:What Buhari Does For A Living by Gbawe2: 11:24am On Sep 16, 2014
barcanista: You are a miserable fellow for calling Pensioners "liabilities". In sane society your type are lumped together with terrorists and fired at. Only useless folks like you won't know that Pensioners are Assets to any society and are aCcorded respect even at death. You miserable lot don't know that Buhari left Army as a Major General and the benefit of ex Major Generals is mouth-watering till death. He was living on that before the Act of 2010 came into force that made him, Obasanjo(since 1999) and co to forfeit their military benefits. Your problem is greed mentality and money worship. You people believe money is everything and hence, your desperation and thievery.

Absolutely correct 100% !!! When or where in the world has it become the norm to hate and vilify pensioners? Pensioners can only be "free-loaders" and "parasites" to disgustingly myopic, vainglorious and materialistic people with a disloyal and 'money above everything else' disposition to members of society who have paid their dues.

Were they not the only people, perhaps in the entire universe, who had a problem with Aregbesola providing free school meals for Osun School children under an initiative lauded and encouraged by technocrats from very rich and stable nations? I am no longer shocked by the ugly and aberrant character of some ill-exposed Nairalanders and 'cavemen'. They deserve pity only for their backward materialism and lack of depth.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Answer:What Buhari Does For A Living by hardebounty(m): 2:11pm On Sep 16, 2014
Buhari happen to b the only candidate wit his integrity intact

We can't continue wit the way monie has been missing unda ds present administration..

Pls let all go for change!

blasterman:

Continue comparing Mandela and Buhari . Comparing khaki and leather. If ur not aware one was fighting against apartheid and the other was a power hungry military man.

The present political system is full of mediocre ppl with low integrity that they are all after their pocket even ur Buhari .

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Plot To Postpone Election Thickens As FG Set to Announce Postponement soon. / GA / Nigerian Navy DSSC: Why The Discrimination Against 2:2 Graduates?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.