Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,406 members, 7,819,445 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:26 PM

Do Ladies Even Know? Or They Don't Just Care - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Do Ladies Even Know? Or They Don't Just Care (846 Views)

Things Ladies Should Stop Doing If They Don't Have Plans For A Guy / 90% of Girls Would Give Anythin 2 Hear diz 4rm a HonestGuy.Ladies Even Testified / Signs That You Are In The Friend Zone And You Dont Even Know It! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do Ladies Even Know? Or They Don't Just Care by DaySpringer: 4:56pm On Sep 15, 2014
We Guys share a lot of Intel among each other (Ladies call it gossiping)
But among our close friends we tend to tell each other about our escapades and exploits especially in the University environment and many a time, there are girls whom we know who and who they have slept with even among guys in our circles especially for the loose ones.

For example you see a girl and you say you like her and your friend suddenly tells you "that girl? She's slept with almost all the bad guys I know" or "that girl is a runs girl"

The question I found myself suddenly asking is, do these girls know that the more they sleep with guys, that even guys they do not know, know who they have been with and it must all find a way back to the person they don't want to know. Yet these girls just carry on like that, hopping from one guy to the next, getting carried away by their beauty yet they still want to appear respectable outside meanwhile they don't realize that the guy they are talking to might just know the guy she gave a Mouth Gig last week.

Don't they take this into consideration or do they not just care?
Re: Do Ladies Even Know? Or They Don't Just Care by TRADELYN: 4:59pm On Sep 15, 2014
undecided
It is both wrong for male and female.

Every human being should have some sense of respect/dignity naa.
Re: Do Ladies Even Know? Or They Don't Just Care by djeezy(m): 5:00pm On Sep 15, 2014
Seriously most of them don't care save for few. A woman who goes about sleeping around would be foolish enough to think it will be kept secret. Even the hills have eyes.
Re: Do Ladies Even Know? Or They Don't Just Care by Tallesty1(m): 5:02pm On Sep 15, 2014
I have heard something like that, a guy wanted to call one lady but a friend told him not to. His friend said he slept with the lady many times before handing her over to his friend. About six other guys there said thesame thing. they all had slept with her. It didn't sound good at all.
Re: Do Ladies Even Know? Or They Don't Just Care by lirusehn(m): 5:03pm On Sep 15, 2014

Like seriously!! Thank God u knw it's not all girls.

Urs is a Public Dog i guess, buh God knowz my aint like that.

thank you undecided
Re: Do Ladies Even Know? Or They Don't Just Care by debque(m): 5:04pm On Sep 15, 2014
hmm
Re: Do Ladies Even Know? Or They Don't Just Care by watchthisposter(m): 5:06pm On Sep 15, 2014
So...

Guy sleeps around = stud

Girl sleeps around = slut

Say NO to gender discrimination! angry

2 Likes

Re: Do Ladies Even Know? Or They Don't Just Care by gede7744(f): 5:06pm On Sep 15, 2014
who should we blame? d guy that did d chasing or d Lady that saw herself as a giver?
Re: Do Ladies Even Know? Or They Don't Just Care by tpia1: 5:08pm On Sep 15, 2014
DaySpringer: We Guys share a lot of Intel among each other (Ladies call it gossiping)

i call it white washing gossiping.
Re: Do Ladies Even Know? Or They Don't Just Care by Mutuwa(m): 5:08pm On Sep 15, 2014
This reminds me of a small narrow rd called " gossip center" during campus days.90% of the skol population pass thru that place while the campus " bad guys" observe the girls passing by bursting their secrets.they b like see dt girl,idiot she de form innocent,yesterday as i de pass their crib she just de shout de morn..guess who de f**k am..na Darrel o!
Na so dem de assess girls they burst their secrets,who and who f**ks them nd all nasty stuffs girls do..
Re: Do Ladies Even Know? Or They Don't Just Care by pamcode(m): 5:16pm On Sep 15, 2014
Story for d gods
Re: Do Ladies Even Know? Or They Don't Just Care by defendedvictim(m): 5:55pm On Sep 15, 2014
gede7744: who should we blame? d guy that did d chasing or d Lady that saw herself as a giver?
obviously, d giver..
Re: Do Ladies Even Know? Or They Don't Just Care by DaySpringer: 8:17pm On Sep 15, 2014
lirusehn:
Like seriously!! Thank God u knw it's not all girls.

Urs is a Public Dog i guess, buh God knowz my aint like that.

thank you undecided

Always endeavour to consult your brain whenever you are making a post on nairaland, you post like a retard
Re: Do Ladies Even Know? Or They Don't Just Care by DaySpringer: 8:19pm On Sep 15, 2014
Tallesty1: I have heard something like that, a guy wanted to call one lady but a friend told him not to. His friend said he slept with the lady many times before handing her over to his friend. About six other guys there said thesame thing. they all had slept with her. It didn't sound good at all.
And the girl just continued doing that and in the end wabts to come out and form clean girl. Don't they bother to check their guy they roll with?

To the guys now she is just cheap trash and she doesn't know that that is how she is seen
Re: Do Ladies Even Know? Or They Don't Just Care by lirusehn(m): 8:21pm On Sep 15, 2014
DaySpringer:

Always endeavour to consult your brain whenever you are making a post on nairaland, you post like a retard

undecided

(1) (Reply)

Which Is More Difficult? A Guy Finding A Good Lady Or A Lady Finding A Good Man / Wife Material Vs Husband Material / 15 Year Gap .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.