Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,035 members, 7,814,533 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 02:31 PM

How To Receive Western Union Money Transfers Online Via Quickteller - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How To Receive Western Union Money Transfers Online Via Quickteller (3263 Views)

How To Receive Western Union Money Transfers Online Via Quickteller / Western Union Money Transfer Now To Be Paid In Naira / How Do I Receive Money Via Western Union Money Transfer/moneygram (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Receive Western Union Money Transfers Online Via Quickteller by Nobody: 7:18pm On Sep 15, 2014
Quickteller offers receipt of Western Union Money Transfers from your loved ones and associates “in the abroad.”
As long as you have a GTBank, StanbicIBTC, Wema or Skye Bank account, you can have the funds transferred online into your accounts in Naira equivalent.

Steps:

Log on to Quickteller.com

Click the on the Send and Receive Money tile

Click the Western Union tile

Select your bank, either GTBank, StanbicIBTC or Wema bank

Under “Choose currency” select “Naira”

Click “Receive money now” and the Western Union – Receive Money data page opens

Now carefully enter the following details:

The MTCN (Money Transfer Control Number) as provided by the sender

Sender’s Country

Receiving account number i.e. your bank account number where you wish to receive the funds

Receiving account type i.e. either current or savings

Expected Amount in Naira as provided by the sender ( you can ask google the Naira equivalent of any amount as it changes daily).

Under Receiving Currency leave the name of the bank and Naira as default.

First Name (Receiving Account) which is your account first name as it appears at your bank

Surname (Receiving Account) which is your account surname as it appears at your bank

Mobile Number – your mobile number

Answer to test question as provided by the sender

Click “Continue”

Confirm the details provided

When you click “Confirm” Quickteller verifies with the bank and with Western Union to verify the details provided. Once confirmed, your account is credited with the transferred sum.

Please ensure that the details provided by the sender match those you provide so as to avoid errors and an unsuccessful transaction.

**If you want to know how to withdraw from paypal into your Naira account contact the email address below.
**If you want to know how to start petroleum products marketing with as little as N5,000! Contact the email address.
**If you want to know how to own sms shortcode Free, contact the email.
**If you need the phone numbers of all active phone users in any LGA, state or nationwide at the lowest cost, write to the email below.
**If you need a professional well designed free blogging site for any purpose contact us.

** tochukwudike@gmail.com
Re: How To Receive Western Union Money Transfers Online Via Quickteller by Booty4me: 9:09pm On Sep 15, 2014
tochukwudike: Quickteller offers receipt of Western Union Money Transfers from your loved ones and associates “in the abroad.”
As long as you have a GTBank, StanbicIBTC, Wema or Skye Bank account, you can have the funds transferred online into your accounts in Naira equivalent.

Steps:

Log on to Quickteller.com

Click the on the Send and Receive Money tile

Click the Western Union tile

Select your bank, either GTBank, StanbicIBTC or Wema bank

Under “Choose currency” select “Naira”

Click “Receive money now” and the Western Union – Receive Money data page opens

Now carefully enter the following details:

The MTCN (Money Transfer Control Number) as provided by the sender

Sender’s Country

Receiving account number i.e. your bank account number where you wish to receive the funds

Receiving account type i.e. either current or savings

Expected Amount in Naira as provided by the sender ( you can ask google the Naira equivalent of any amount as it changes daily).

Under Receiving Currency leave the name of the bank and Naira as default.

First Name (Receiving Account) which is your account first name as it appears at your bank

Surname (Receiving Account) which is your account surname as it appears at your bank

Mobile Number – your mobile number

Answer to test question as provided by the sender

Click “Continue”

Confirm the details provided

When you click “Confirm” Quickteller verifies with the bank and with Western Union to verify the details provided. Once confirmed, your account is credited with the transferred sum.

Please ensure that the details provided by the sender match those you provide so as to avoid errors and an unsuccessful transaction.

**If you want to know how to withdraw from paypal into your Naira account contact the email address below.
**If you want to know how to start petroleum products marketing with as little as N5,000! Contact the email address.
**If you want to know how to own sms shortcode Free, contact the email.
**If you need the phone numbers of all active phone users in any LGA, state or nationwide at the lowest cost, write to the email below.
**If you need a professional well designed free blogging site for any purpose contact us.

** tochukwudike@gmail.com
wow I need . Com site.. Will contact u asap
Re: How To Receive Western Union Money Transfers Online Via Quickteller by koning: 10:29pm On Sep 15, 2014
World Remit works much faster and better. Lower charges too.

1 Like

Re: How To Receive Western Union Money Transfers Online Via Quickteller by ugotex85: 5:47pm On Sep 16, 2014
Any hidden charges by QuickTeller?
Re: How To Receive Western Union Money Transfers Online Via Quickteller by Nobody: 9:23pm On Sep 23, 2014
Booty4me: wow I need . Com site.. Will contact u asap
I will design it in a professional way for you. Just send me an email.
Re: How To Receive Western Union Money Transfers Online Via Quickteller by Nobody: 9:25pm On Sep 23, 2014
ugotex85: Any hidden charges by QuickTeller?
a little transaction fee. About N150

(1) (Reply)

Get Buyers For Anything U Want To Sell / Buy And Sell BITCOINS, Converts GIFT CARDS To Instant Cash In Bank / Man Opens Standard Barbing Shop A Week After Being Gifted By A Pastor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.